His Snowflake

By cloutyytea

"Snowflake?" "Sunshine is overrated," he replied. - Alana Snow Rivers had been living a traumatic life after... More

Introduction
Prolouge -Pain.
Chapter 1 -A New Experience
Chapter 2 -An Encounter
Chapter 3 -A dance
Chapter 4 -Circuit
Chapter 5 -The Encounter
Chapter 6 -The Start of Something
Chapter 7 -The Contract
Chapter 8 -Why Me?
Chapter 9 -Taking It
Chapter 10 -Life's a Joke
Chapter 11 -Trying
Chapter 12 -Needed
Chapter 13 -Being There
Chapter 14 -Discovery
Chapter 15 -A Deal
Chapter 16 -Truth & Lies
Chapter 17 -Nightmare
Chapter 18 -Stay
Chapter 19 -Paradise
Chapter 20 -Stay Hidden
Chapter 21 -Free
Chapter 22 -Guilty
Chapter 23 -Adrenaline
Chapter 24 -Realising
Chapter 25 -Step by Step
Chapter 26 -Calm
Chap 27 - I Just
Chap 28 -Reduge
Chap 29 -Love?
Chapter 30 -One Answer
Chapter 31 -Listen
Chapter 32 -Okay
Chapter 33 -Loved
Chapter 34 -Teasing
Chapter 35 -Protective Measures
Chapter 36 -Take a Step
Chapter 37 -Start
Chapter 38 -Proud
Chapter 39 -Can Perfectly
Chapter 40 -I Love You
Chapter 41 -Getting There
Chapter 42 -Let It Out
Chapter 43 -Understanding
Chapter 44 -Court
Chapter 45 -Try Me
A long awaited Notice

Chapter 46 -The Night

827 17 0
By cloutyytea

"As soon as there is life, there is danger."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

-

Alana's POV

I leaned into Trevor's embrace as we sat on the couch munching on popcorn. We were currently on a movie marathon which I greatly appreciated.

My father...No...Braxton had escaped and he was nowhere to be found. It was really concerning because of the thought that he would hurt me or Trevor was really eating me up from the inside.

The two bodyguards outside have been there and guarding our home really well. I feel very safe and protected by Trevor and so I stopped worrying so much.

My anxiety was coming back a little but I had two sessions and currently I feel that I'm back on track.

I have nothing to worry about essentially.

The police are doing their job, Trevor is here by my side and nothing bad has happened.

I snuggled into Trevor more and closed my eyes.

Savouring the moment to the best of my ability.

For some reason I didn't feel like it would last...

-

Two weeks later and there were no updates on Braxton.

I actually completely forgot that he had fled from prison until I saw that the police were giving a statement on the news,

Damn...

I would say life was more of back to normal and presumably it is believed that Braxton had fled to another country so investigations are on a more international scale now.

Trevor has been reassuring me again and again that nothing would happen and I believed him.

However there was still a unsettling feeling in my gut...

-

That night I got out of Trevor's comfortable cuddle and went downstairs to get a cup of water.

I was feeling parched, probably due to the restaurant we went earlier had maybe put in loads of MSG in their food.

It was good though...

Anyways, I opened the refrigerator and poured myself a cup of cool refreshing water that glided down my throat.

I sighed in content and got ready to go back up until I heard the window break.

The glass shattering made me jump in terror and I froze right on the spot.

Then I saw the a figure walk from around the corner.

"Didn't you miss me daughter?"

Braxton.

How...?

I couldn't even move my lips to form any words.

"Well well well...Didn't expect to see me here right? I came to put an end to this all." Braxton coolly announced his agenda.

My heart was palpitating so fast that it should have killed me right there and then.

"That little boy thinking he can just claim you...We are family! What is HIS deal?" Braxton's voice started going very high.

From the faint moonlight that streamed in from the window behind me, Braxton was right in front of me, pointing a knife right at me.

"I..." I tried to say something but all I could do was stammer.

Trevor...Where are you...

-

Trevor's POV

I heard some glass shatter and woke up to feel the coolness beside me.

Snowflake?

I got up from the bed and went downstairs, in the direction of the sound of glass shattering, feeling very confused yet on high alert.

Did someone break in?

As I got closer to the kitchen which was the near the main entrance, I saw two silhouettes and a faint dialogue.

"Please dad..." I could hear Alana pleading which confirmed my worst suspicion.

Braxton is here.

I did not want to agitate him as I saw the gleam of the knife under the moonlight.

It was getting nearer and nearer to Alana's torso area.

He was aiming for her heart.

I sneakily went behind the countertop where Alana and Braxton were, making minimal noise which Braxton overlooked.

I messaged my secretary to call the police before peeking from the side of the countertop to see Alana.

"Daughter, you should have expected this! I am here to bring you out of your misery! STOP BACKING UP!" Braxton was really tense and in a delirious state.

"No DAD! I WILL NOT BE UNDER YOUR CONTROL ANYMORE!" Alana screeched back, going high from adrenaline and fear.

I knew this was the point where Braxton would take action and so, I took flight.

-

Alana's POV

I screamed back at my father, wanting to do no more with him.

It was silent for a while before he bellowed, "YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME."

He started charging at me, with the knife pointed right towards my heart.

I wanted to run.

I really did.

However, my legs did not bring me anywhere but backwards until I was sort of sitting on the stove.

Is this the end?

As I saw Braxton get closer, I closed my eyes, sealing my own fate, knowing no matter how I run, he would find me like this.

Suddenly I was in someone's embrace and it was then I knew I had been saved.

"YOU?" Braxton hollered from behind.

I looked up to see it was Trevor and returned his embrace.

I felt his body go limb and my hands started to feel wet...

I examined my hand in the dark and the consistency of this liquid and realised.

Blood.

Braxton chuckled as he pulled the knife back out and more blood started to flow. This time it was profusely.

Trevor fell limp on the ground and I caught him in time by sitting cross-legged with his hand on my lap.

No...

Tears started streaming and my vision started to get blurry.

I placed my hands on his wound and applied pressure, hoping that it would help.

Trevor grunted in pain but when he took a look at my state, he masked it.

Trevor's hand went up to caress my cheek and I leaned right into it, grasping on to that warmth that I may not feel again.

"It...will...be...fine Snowflake...Help...is...coming..." Trevor then went unconscious, leaving me alone with a monster.

-

Braxton's POV

"TREVORR WAKE UP! PLEASE! I'M SO SORRY..." I heard Alana wailing for her "lover".

She betrayed me.

My daughter needs to be by my side.

She doesn't deserve a life after what she has done for me.

I was holding the same knife, dripping with blood.

It was her turn.

Alana started fumbling with the oven behind her and before I could approach her, there was a gun pointed right at me.

"I...will...shoot" Alana's shaky voice echoed.

"You can hardly throw a ball in a hoop and here you are saying you will shoot me? Don't you think I came prepared? I have one too." I smirked, definitely outplaying here.

Alana gulped and that was my sign that alerted me that she couldn't use a gun.

Nice.

Luck is on my side.

"Alana darling...shooting me? You wouldn't dare..."

-

Neighbour's POV

BANG!

BANG!

Gunshots...?

Why are the police and ambulance driving down the avenue...

I hope that everyone will be okay...

-

Yay chapter update! I finished 2 national exams already so I'm over the moon.
Although I must say, I'm actually drained from all of them and have been hibernating.

Hope your week went well! See y'all soon! :D
Really appreciating all the support :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 54 45
"Everyone has scars, just not all of them can be seen" 12 months is only a short period of time to heal. A short period of time to forget everything...
1.5K 59 17
An opportunity too good to pass up. That's how Frank feels about this chance of finding Gerard again after their traumatic experience a few years ear...
993K 23K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
17.6K 1.4K 17
"My soul is breaking, and my life has been cut short," he said flatly. It's fine if his family was aware of this. "I'm not going to cause any more tr...