visique violet, 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑...

By -GODDESSOFLOVE

▌ˏ'୭̥ *ೃ ✧ 𝒐𝒐𝒊. ᎒〔 𝓥𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚀𝚄𝙴 𝓥𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝚃 ! 〕 ↳ 보이지 않는 보라색 ❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝔟𝔲�... More

𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑸𝑼𝑬 𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑻.
𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗌.
𝗌.𝗁.𝗂.𝖾.𝗅.𝖽. 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾.
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛
𝟎𝟎𝟏. mind
𝟎𝟎𝟐. cooler
𝟎𝟎𝟒. destroy
𝟎𝟎𝟓. vision
𝟎𝟎𝟔. peck on the lips
𝟎𝟎𝟕. you promised
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝑐𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑟
𝟎𝟎𝟖. ant-man
𝟎𝟎𝟗. the red one? it's cute
𝟎𝟏𝟎. right option, wrongly performed
𝟎𝟏𝟏. no matter what
𝟎𝟏𝟐. your highness
𝟎𝟏𝟑. i know a guy
𝟎𝟏𝟒. violet diamonds
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
𝟎𝟏𝟓. kisses and apologies
𝟎𝟏𝟔. stage two in the relationship
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑟

𝟎𝟎𝟑. oh, we will

2.7K 110 81
By -GODDESSOFLOVE

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗢𝗛, 𝗪𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER THREE,
i am mighty

━━━━ SALVAGE YARD.

𝓤lton and the Maximoff triplets ended up in a large boat or ship- whatever. Ultron had to get something from a man with the name of Ulysses Klaue, Lucrecia remembers him saying something about a metal called vibranium.

The strongest metal in the world. It's the metal that was used to make Captain America's shield.

Klaue was yelling orders to the people in the ship when the power suddenly shut off. He became cautious of his surroundings and slowly took a gun that sat atop a desk and loaded it.

He looked around warily, he shot in a random direction just as a blue trail went infront of him, the speed making him turn around and look at the bullet he just shot placed on the table with all the others.

He turned around to see Pietro Maximoff in all of his glory behind him with his arm crossed, Wanda emerged from the corner of darkness and Lucrecia slowly revealed herself, becoming visible again from her invisibility. Klaue looked at the figure that was slowly revealing itself beside Pietro. First, her head was exposed, and then the rest of her body down to her high-heeled boots.

"Yeah. The Enhanced." He said, looking at each and every one of them. "Strucker's prize pupils." he smiled in amazement, sitting down on a chair by his desk. Lucrecia tilted her head at him as her face morphed into a frown, was he foolish enough to not fear them?

He picked up a small tray from his desk, lifting it up in the air. "Do you want a candy? Hmm?" He offered, pointing the tray in their direction but none of them moved or answered.

Lucrecia actually wanted one but they were on a mission, she'll have to ask Pietro to steal her one later if they were still there.

"I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market." He smiled cheekily which made Lucrecia furrow her eyebrows. "You didn't know?" Klaue questioned once he saw their faces.

The triplets glanced at eachother, "Is this your first time intimidating someone?" None of them answered because it was really their first time, you kind of need practice to scare someone like Klaue. "I'm afraid I'm not afraid." He spread his arms and shrugged.

Lucrecia narrowed her eyes at him, "You should be. You have no idea what we can do."

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda said as she walked closer to the three of them.

Klaue pointed a finger at Wanda, "Cuttlefish." he said which made Wanda tilt her head in confusion, Lucrecia raised an eyebrow and moved her head to the side but her eyes were still on Klaue. "Deep-sea fish. They make lights, disco lights . . ."

Klaue lifted up his hand and made some type of gesture of the fish... that's what Lucrecia thinks, she didn't understand what he was saying. "to hypnotize their prey, and then . . ." He made an action with his hands as if he was grabbing something then he shook his head. "I saw a documentary. It was terrifying."

Pietro sped to where the candy was and took two, he gave one to Lucrecia and opened his. Klaue looked at the candy tray then back at Pietro who popped the candy in his mouth, Lucrecia doing the same.

Klaue looked at Wanda once again after recovering from his shock, "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business. And I know you're not in charge." His words angered Wanda as her face started to get hard, Pietro and Lucrecia were just huddled up together, quietly observing and not giving a shit.

Klaue stood up from his seat, "And I only deal with the man in charge." Just as he said those words, Ultron came flying beside him outside the room.

Lucrecia raised her hand to where Ultron was and broke the glass with her powers which made Klaue jump back and see Ultron, he screamed as Ultron reached out his metal arm and take a hold of Klaue's neck.

Ultron threw him outside the door, "There is no man in charge." he told Klaue who was now on the ground.

Lucrecia furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Pietro, "Разве он не сказал, что он главный?" she whispered to her older brother who sent her an amused smile and a shrug. [Translation: Didn't he say that he is the man in charge?]

"Может он слишком скромен, чтобы сказать это." Pietro whispered back in Russian. Lucrecia had to bite her lip to prevent her from laughing and possibly angering Ultron. Wanda heard their conversation and rolled her eyes. [Translation: Maybe he's too humble to say it]

"Сейчас не время шутить!" Wanda snapped at her siblings who glanced at eachother and then to the ground so that Wanda or Ultron wouldn't see their grinning faces even though it was quite obvious to see since Pietro's hair was short and Lucrecia's hair was tied up in a ponytail like Wanda's. [Translation: This is not the time to make jokes!]

Ultron bent down to face Klaue, "Let's talk business."

𝓚laue refused to give Ultron what he wanted but with a little bit of some mind compulsion from Lucrecia, the group stood with Klaue and another man as Klaue showed the four of them the vibranium that Ultron sought.

The storage room they stored it in was filled with tubes that had vibranium in them, there were about three or more dozen. Klaue took one of the tubes and gave it to Ultron, the color of his eyes was purple which gave out that he was being spelled by Lucrecia.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church," Ultron said as he observed the tube, flipping it in the air then catching it. Lucrecia rolled her eyes when the robot tossed it to Pietro who caught it and admired it.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue told Ultron who nodded and closed his eyes. Wanda bit her nails nervously while Lucrecia was tending to her fingernails, Pietro was watching the encounter with a blank face.

He opened them and looked down at Klaue, "Now so are you." The dark-skinned man took out his phone which made a beeping noise, "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird." Klaue and the man looked at the phone and saw that there was money getting sent to their bank.

"But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which". . ." Ultron smiled.

Lucrecia blinked at the robot, "You've never said that, ever."

Ultron turned to her, "Sure I have. You just weren't there." Before Lucrecia could fire back and say that he has literally never said that, Klaue spoke up.

"Stark."

The triplets and Ultron looked at him, Ultron with confusion and the triplets becoming tense.

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his." Klaue accused Ultron who took it as a major offense.

"What? I'm not-" Ultron cut himself off, grabbing Klaue's wrist which made the dark-skinned man with them take out his gun but Wanda quickly stopped him with her magic. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow me? I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" Ultron cut off Klaue's arm in fury making him back away, gasping loudly.

The Maximoff's looked at Ultron with wide eyes. Ultron realized what he had done and started to apologize, "I'm sorry. I'm- Oh! I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand." He looked away then looked back at Klaue.

"Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron snapped, kicking Klaue making him fall down the stairs. "It's a thing with me. Stark is- He's a sickness!"

"Ah, Junior." A voice spoke with made Ultron turn around as the four of them saw Iron Man flying to the ground with Thor and Captain America behind him. The moment Lucrecia saw Steve, they immediately locked eyes. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to."

The triplets stood behind Ultron, Pietro stood in the middle whereas Lucrecia and Wanda stood on each side, Lucrecia stood in Pietro's right as she made eye contact with Steve who wouldn't- couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor stated.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron commented which made Tony smack his lips inside of his Iron Man helmet.

"He beat me by one second," Tony informed them which made Lucrecia scoff.

Pietro stepped forwards, "Ah, yes. He's funny. Do you think he's funny, Lu?" he looked back to his youngest sister who removed her eyes from Steve to look at her brother.

Lucrecia smirked, "Hmm. Really funny, I'm totally laughing." She fake laughed as she looked at Tony.

Pietro snickered and nodded his head at Tony, "Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable?" He questioned, looking down where bombs were sitting. "Like old times?"

"This was never my life," Tony said in denial. He may not live like that anymore but he did once.

"Not anymore. But before, it sure was, wasn't it? Stark Industries, a company that sold weapons and bombs made by who? Tony Stark." Lucrecia taunted Tony who seemed to be getting mad since his hands started forming into fists which made Lucrecia smirk.

Steve noticed how her words were affecting Tony and stepped in before Tony can tackle the young girl, "You three can still walk away from this." He suggested, his gaze never leaving Lucrecia ever since he laid his eyes on her when he first saw her earlier.

"Oh, we will." Wanda nodded sarcastically.

"I know you've suffered." Ooh, bad move.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war." Ultron said to Steve which made him take a sharp breath.

Lucrecia saw how uncomfortable Steve was and unintentionally used her powers to compel his mind into calming down, it seemed to work because he looked at her with curiosity in his eyes but Lucrecia just placed a finger to her lips and winked which made his cheeks turn red.

Ultron held up his hand and pointed it at himself, "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but . . ." He made a vomiting noise with his mouth which made Pietro and Lucrecia crack a small smile. Ultron was actually extremely hilarious, Lucrecia and Pietro liked it a lot. It made being stuck with him more bearable.

Thor had enough of the robot's antics and spoke up, "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

"I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet"."

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked him.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron outstretch his hand and pulled Tony to him, red lasers came out of his fingertips and hit Tony making him fly back and into a wall.

Tony lifted himself up in a push-up position and charged at Ultron as he charged at Tony. Both of them floated in the air, fighting eachother. Ultron's robot mini-me's started to fight the Avengers as Pietro sped to Thor, trying to knock him down but it didn't work.

And the fight begins — well it started when the Avengers showed up but still.

Steve looked to the two girls and ran towards them but Wanda pushed him back with her magic.

Lucrecia saw that one of the robots was about to get absolutely recked by Thor's war hammer so she sent a blast at the God of Thunder making him fly down the bridge platform they were on.

Lucrecia turned to her older sister, "Go! I'll take care of this."

Wanda nodded and left, knowing that her sister could easily defeat them.

Pietro was speeding around, he was definitely having a little bit of fun from this. When Pietro was running at superhuman speed, the world around him would slow down and he would be moving normally. He punched Steve and ran away.

Thor threw his hammer, Pietro and the hammer meeting. Pietro looked at the hammer and grabbed the handle which he instantly regretted since he moved with it, he broke the railing and fell down to the ground with a groan.

Lucrecia rolled her eyes at her brother and shot a bunch of blasts towards Thor, he blocked all of them except the last one which he didn't see coming his way. Thor looked in the direction where Lucrecia was and threw his hammer at her, Lucrecia easily sent it to Steve's way with her telekinesis.

She silently apologized to Steve when he got knocked down to where Pietro was. Pietro stood up but got knocked down by Steve's shield, "Stay down, kid."

Steve went to turn around but he was frozen in place, he cursed under his breath when he saw the violet mist surrounding his legs.

Steve's body turned around by itself to face Lucrecia infront of him with her eyes glowing a bright purple and violet mists forming in the hands. Pietro stood up and went towards his sister, laughing mockingly at Steve as he went past the Captain.

Steve's face held an annoyed expression as he silently watched Pietro stand beside his sister and cross his arms. Suddenly, a smirk made its way to the male Maximoff's lips as he went closer to Lucrecia and whispered something to her ear that Steve couldn't hear.

Lucrecia grinned and twirled her finger in a circle, the purple mist forming around her finger. Just as she did that, Steve started to spin. Fast. Really fast.

Pietro started laughing when Steve began to scream, "HEY! Stop it! Please, stop! I can't do it any longer!" Steve pleaded in between his yells.

The siblings looked at eachother, both of them had amused grins. Hearing Steve beg made something in Lucrecia stir, she liked it. Lucrecia let him spin for a little while longer before dropping her hand, removing both the spinning and freezing spell she had on him.

Steve was incredibly dizzy, he couldn't even see properly. He walked like a drunk person before he finally collapsed on the ground. Steve closed his eyes, squeezing them to stop the dizziness. In the process, he had dropped his shield which caught Lucrecia's eye.

Lucrecia looked at Pietro and gestured for him to go, he nodded and sped away. She looked back at Steve who was starting to open his eyes, the Maximoff picked up his shield and admired it. Steve lifted his head to look at her, his eyesight wasn't as bad anymore.

"Wha- What are you doing?" He said while panting.

Lucrecia looked at him and smiled sweetly, "I like your shield, I'm keeping it." She announced. Steve opened his mouth to argue but no one came out when Lucrecia placed a border around the circle object, it floated in the air with a violet mist surrounding it. Then it vanished.

Steve looked at the place where his shield used to be then at Lucrecia who started to walk towards him, he frowned at her but didn't say anything. She bent down to his level so she could become face to face with him, her eyes glowed violet when she spoke her next words.

"I'm sorry."

Then she vanished just like his shield did.

𝓦anda Maximoff stayed hidden until Thor passed her so that she could play a mind game. When he did, she stepped closer to him and held her hands to the side of his face. Her fingertips glowed scarlet red as did her eyes, she flexed her fingers a bit before sending a mist towards his face.

Thor looked in her direction when she did so but Wanda ran away before he could do anything to her.

"Thor, status." Steve said through the earpiece, finally recovered by the dizziness that Lucrecia gave him.

"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay." He paused, "Fortunately, I am mighty."

Steve knocked down a robot just as something or someone knocked him down, he landed on the wall with a thud. Wanda crouched beside him, opening her palm and sending a mist to his face which gave him his own walking nightmare.

Steve gritted his teeth as the illusions started to take play.

Lucrecia and Wanda tracked Natasha Romanoff as Wanda spelled her as well. Their next target was Clint Barton.

He was on the platform, shooting arrows at people who weren't on his team. Wanda crept behind him and raised her hands but Clint knew she was coming, he turned around before she could spell him and attached an arrow on her forehead that gave her an electrical shock.

She stood there, shaking with her mouth open. "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." Clint went to take the arrow but got kicked by Pietro.

Clint broke through the glass and landed on the ground, Pietro took the arrow off Wanda's forehead and carried her bridal style. Lucrecia appeared out of nowhere, teleporting to where her siblings were but not before giving Steve his shield back.

Lucrecia saw her sister's current state and became furious, no one hurts her family and gets away with it. She looked to where Clint landed and teleported down to where he was. He backed away from her in shock, reaching to get his bow and arrow but Lucrecia made them float up in the air in front of him.

Clint watched as his precious bow and arrows turned into dust, he looked at the dusk on the ground in disbelief. He looked back at the Maximoff but got greeted by a purple mist, he blinked a few times until his eyes started to droop and he went full-on unconscious on the ground.

Lucrecia placed a sleeping spell on him, it only lasts for a couple of hours so he won't be asleep for the rest of his life like Sleeping Beauty. There was a spell that worked like that but Lucrecia thought it wasn't the right time to cast it.

She teleported Clint's body beside Natasha's and teleported back to where her siblings were waiting for her. She nodded at Pietro who nodded back and sped outside the ship with Wanda in his arms.

Lucrecia looked around before teleporting outside where Pietro set Wanda on a bench as she clutched her head in pain.

"What can we do, sister?" Lucrecia asked her as she crouched infront of Wanda.

"It hurts."

Pietro placed his hand on the back of her neck, "I'm going to kill him. Lu and I are going to end him. We'll be right back." He told her, looking at Lucrecia who nodded in agreement.

"No. I'm alright." She reassured them, breathing heavily. "I want . . . I want to finish the plan. I want the big one." All of them looked to the quinjet a few feet away from where they were staying, where Bruce Banner was staying in, being absolutely clueless of what was happening.

Wanda's eyes glowed scarlet red as she looked at the curly-haired man. The older Maximoff female looked at the younger one, Lucrecia bit her lip and glanced at Pietro who nodded at her. Lucrecia looked back at her sister, she held out both of her hands for her two siblings to hold. The two of them connected their hands with Lucrecia and she closed her eyes, she teleported all three of them to appear behind Bruce.

Wanda let go of her hand and placed her hands on the side of Bruce's face as a scarlet red mist formed around her fingertips and the mist extended to his face. Wanda stepped back and took a hold of her sister's hand once again as the three of them watched Bruce's expression turn from confused to anger.

The three of them smirked as they watch Bruce turn into the Hulk, he turned around and saw no one. Lucrecia had teleported them out of there before he could smash them.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
word count: 3422

© -𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
102K 9K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...