the Oval frontline

By 0valeyes

Sequel to the Oval Memoir you have read all that Ovalsan Ivan know about the Multiverse now you will know wh... More

prologue
Oval inter era intro
Inter era chapter one outro
Oval frontline Pilot One:Are you afraid of the dark Ghosts types
Are you afraid of the Dark? Ghost tapes pilot outro
inter era chapter two intro
inter era chapter two:the Gamer and the explorer
Inter era outor
True ending or what if? intro
True ending or what if story one: Fairly OddParents bewitching
story one outro
Brake time one :Miswood explain
True ending or what if story two intro
True ending or what if story two: foster home for imaginary friends dark thought
Brake two:Foster home nowadays.
True ending or what if outro
General office:Chat room
the Oval case files intro
Ovalsan Case files one Glitch Techs
Ovalsan case file panel intermission side A
Super Mario invented panel:Ovaleyes Explorer or invader?
Oval case files panel intermission B chat room
Oval case files two: The Black Hat organization
Oval case files outro
Nexus meet and greets part two intro
The Screening room intro
Screening room one: The game invasion
Screening room intermission chat room
Screening room two: The great toy war
Screening room outro
Ovalsan earlier days outside the Nintendom
Day two outro
Nexus meet and greets part three
Ture beginning or what if:House of Mouse
the Nintenguard recruitment explain panel
Nexus meet and greets outro
Frontline file:Intro
Day one frontline file one:Inside Job
Day one frontline file two: Aggrestko
Day one frontline file three: Centaur world
Day one frontline file four:Cartoonito
Day one frontline file spotlight:Leaning with Pibby
Thanksgiving log
Day one frontline file five:Paw patrol
Day one frontline file six: Craig of the creek update
Day one frontline file seven:MST3K
Day one frontline file eight:Middle most post
Day one frontline file nine:The Barbarian and the troll.
Day one frontline file ten: Owl house update (page 50)
Day one frontline spotlight two: Free guy
Frontline file day one:Outro
Frontline files day two intro
Day two frontline file one amphibia update
Day two frontline file two: DC Injustice series in general
Day two frontline file what if: Disney own platform fighter
Day two frontline file spotlight: Murder drones
Day two frontline file three: Helluva Boss update
Day two frontline files four:Dogs in space.
Day two frontline file five: Paramount + in general
day two frontline spotlight two: My little pony a new generation
Day two frontline file six: The Ghost and Molly McGee
Day two frontline file seven:Arcane: League of Legends and others.
Day two frontline :Live action cowboy Bebop and other upcoming live action seri
Day two frontline file nine: the two current He-man Netflix series.
Day two outro
epilogue

inter era chapter one : The final episode of Action League now!

29 9 0
By 0valeyes

Dateline: Main room Gallery where the Action League are being having one more chance to redeem  themself by guarding the gem of Omni.

Chief: Ok you Clowns the the commissioner is coming over for the Tribunal retrial if you get to do one thing right maybe you still have a job.

Meltman: got it Chief we will not miss this one up.

Chief:Not Muss this one up not miss it up! You Meltwd meatheads had screwed up more times than I can count.

Has the chief continued his rant none other then his dishonor the mayor descends to grab the gym.

The Mayor: Ha ha ha with the Chife now down to his last nerve with those action ninin that gem will be easy picking.

Elderly women:Hey is that man part the exhibit?

Stinky diver:It the Mayor!

Without hesitation stinky Diver by the speargun at the Rope that's holding the mayor

The Mayor: uh oh here trouble.

When the Mayor hit the ground the gem went flying.

Chief: Ahh someone grab that thing!

Thunder girl: Don't worry I'll get it Thunder girl away.

Even if she did grab the gem it slept out of Thunder girls hand and into the Chiefs hands.

The Flash: Colors nice catch chief.

Chief: how can can you blast and morons get this far by dumb luck. You're a naked numbskull you're flying tits joyful trigger-happy moron and you melt man you melt under the pressure if I have your powers I have the brain to use them.

Then the gym start to grow and shoots floor beams of light at the Action League and took their powers and give it to the Chief and in a green flash turn them into a super version of himself.

Stinky diver: blimey!

(Intro sequence)

League action League now!

Starting

The Flash he Super strong and super naked

Thunder girl she fly like thunder

Stinky diver the former Navy Commander with an attitude as bad as his odor.

And

Melt man with the power to.........melt

Today episode
Rise of the action inter.

We find our heros accidentally stripped of their powers by an unstable leader.

Thunder girl: did anyone know what just happened?

The Flash: the gem of Omni it can take the power of any one or anything and gave it to whoever  wheels it.

Melt man: Did the Flash read descriptions of the display?

Chife:As unusual as that was it better if I show you how to use these power Super chi- no no no no that won't do Action Chife yeah that will do away.

Then the so-called action Chief fly straight out the gallery through the roof.

Melt man: Ah did he flew out of here with our powers?

Stinky diver: I think the gem takes what we mainly use and whatever we use less takes its place.

The Flash: like my super strength Thunder Girls flying power Stinky's odors in meltys meltness.

Melt man: and call this a hunch the longer the chief has our powers the crazier he gets.

Thunder girl: repair split up flash you better go to the library see what you can find out about the gem stinky melty see if you can find the chief in the actual Beale after dropping off the flash.

The Flash: Colors never seen this side of you before even if the gem was the cause of it but there's no time to lose Action League away!

Thunder girl: let enjoy  this while it last before the commissioner seize the mess the chief could cause.

Then the leagues head off to find their Wayward Chief all the mayor is getting back up.

Mayor: Not what I have in mind but it could be more then enough to get disbanded by the commissioner.

Then his design aleves in the other way leaving the elderly woman alone.

Elderly woman: I try to get the League off to a good start on my Fist but end up making thing worse.

Later once the flash is dropped off at the study hall Library he gets Thailand finding about the gym of omni.

The Flash: okay got to library but where to start?

Can't believe I'm saying this thinking quickly he had to a nearby computer and found a few books that can be used for that seemed to have been booked marked.

The Flash: as curious as I maybe there's no time.

Meanwhile the rest of the league fall trailer of their Wayward chief.

Melt man: and we thought we were accident-prone.

Stinky diver: yeah throwing an old woman up a tree is too far worse than we normally do.

Once they are closed and they see the damage is worse than they expected where the house is being total and co-chief who's singing why off tune.

Chife: ACTION CHIFE FLYING LIKE....may I should work on the lyrics later.

Stinky diver: the chief may have my odor but does it have my sharpshooting.

Without hesitation stinky fire the grappling hook at the Chiefs leg.

Melt man:Ah have you thought on where to tie it down?

Stinky diver: oops.

Then stinky get joint and dragged across the road and hit a few trees.

Stinky diver: ouch that wasn't a good idea.

Then Melt man pull up next to him.

Sticky diver: we better head back and get the flush back and see if he find any thing about the gem.

Melt man: yeah and call it a hunch but could the gem also take our weaknesses as well?

Sticky diver:Hmm make sense but so how to work it to our advantage?

Once Sticky and Melty got back to the library to pick up the Flash so he can tell them what he discovered.

The Flash: colors good to see you but their no time for pleasantry.

Sticky diver: same here as soon as we came up would only works on paper so far.

Once the flash God and he explained what he discovered.

The Flash: now just for confirmation the gem will make anyone go crazy if whoever wields it have more than one power and also their weakness but he is what I found out if it's cheaper to turn off Powers in 24 hours he will self destruct.

Melt man: it won't be easy I also read that is also a master gem that whoever controls the controls who have the other gem.

Sticky diver: so the mayor would of been a pawn to the real master mind.

The flash: Indeed.

Melt man: now we know what we are up against we have to report to the fund the girl back at HQ so we can come up with a plan.

Once Our Heroes got back to action HQ Thunder girl seems to have a guest.

Thunder girl: Guy did you find the chief?

Sticky diver: yeah but he's too much for us and if we don't get that gen away from him soon he will blow up bigger then a super Nova in a black hole.

Thunder girl: that would be something the chief would say we have a guest that can help us.

Then the elderly woman that was at the gallery reveals herself to be the commissioner.

Sticky diver: blimey!

Melt man: commissioner nice to meet you so you have to visit during this situation but everything's under control.

Commissioner: send the girl informed me that the situation I may have someone who can help.

Then by the snap of her fingers the commissioner send in her ace.

Ovaleyes: Ovaleyes ready for action.

What's this? Candice noob help stop a out-of-control chief? Can our heros while adapting their minorities Save the Day?

Stay tuned for the action-packed conclusion of Action League now!

(commercial break)

Part two

A

ction League now!

Chief on a power trip.

The Action League dist power.

The commissioner brings in new power.

As a chief continue his misguided heroism the league what kind of plan with some fresh meats with what they used to less their brains.

Thunder girl: Ok we know the gem only take what we mainly use and in theory our weaknesses.

The flash: well it can hold up to four powers so we can't take any more after that so the intern have the advantage.

Ovaleyes: so he won't take my power which are more energy-based.

The commissioner: Indeed.

Melt man: so how are we to get the gem out of the chife?

The flash: well it says here the gem will Infuse with its wielder and only can be remove by being hit in the back or ordered by the one who wields the master gem so Ovaleyes have to keep his attention at the front so stinky and get him in the back.

Stinky diver: Ok but I won't take pleasure by shooting the chief in the back.

Thunder girl: maybe I can propose a better plan.

Later at Grandpa clocks Clock Tower Chief overlooks the city like an all-powerful being.

The action Leaf go in and commence with that plan with the ace staying out of sight.

Melt man: Hey Mad Chife.

Then without delay the chife came to them.

Chife: what do you want you bunch of meatheads? If it to gave back your powers fat chance.

Thunder girl: chief you know the action of is not too cease power.

Commissioner: Chief the Tribunal retrial is tomorrow if you come peacefully maybe they'll we'll go easy on you.

Chife: why would I care you brought the action program to this town in the first place because your town has been nothing but a resort Town that's almost no one cares about other places day wow the action expo at the time is in the next town over which where it all started so they send these blasted morons as a diversion equally dumb mayor who time in office will be over in less than a month.

As the Chief is having his rant Ovaleyes get into position waiting for the signal.

Melt man:Do you know what's your problem Chief you see the problem on the front.

And on cute  Ovaleyes fires the Bean at the Chiefs pack the gym pops out and hit the actually and in a Flash they got their powers back.

Chife: unn I never had this big of a hangover like a catnip overdose.

Then the chief sees the mess he made around him and see the Action League is very disappointed looks on their faces.

Later at the Tribunal.

Center judge: chief for breaking the action of having a leaf Powers you've made a clear point for why we should have it disband.

Chife: yeah I know I lost my patience with them and under someone's influence I didn't mean it to go to far.

Right side judge: plead noted however when you took that powers with a little puffy intern they came up with a decent plan that works even if they now got that powers back they know better so we will take it as a bargain appeal.

The flash: yeah but from the note I written so far says that there are more than one gem out their nor what each of them do.

Center judge: statement noted and will be assigned to those of action command.

Stinky diver: guests with the Mayor going out of office soon their no reason for us anymore.

Left side judge: perhaps but out of Mercy verdict we postpone your disbandment for at least three months in case the mayor  try something crazy.

Melt man: yes we are just super lucky.

Thunder girl: maybe but I feel like this is just the Calm before the storm.

Chife: so do we all.

Later at the mayor's mansion is the Sunnah was watching the Tribune the result and not pleased with the verdict.

???: so we are go on Plan B?

Mayor: all signs point with hodgepodge have the guests arrived yet?

Red Ninja: I'm only to join to get back at stinky.

Mayor: Indeed you will but I have someone to pit the odds in our favor.

Smarty pants: git them made to your specifics.

Send a blue robo Flash and a Robo lightning lady came out of the Shadows buy smartypants remote orders.

Mayor: I'll go to controls that I'm familiar with because by next week nefarious League will bring in real trouble.

Oh boy the mayor is taking off the kid gloves can I Heroes handle a super villain League now that they know better TuneIn after the break for the action-packed final episode of Action League now!

Episode B

F

inal dateline: Action HQ  one week later where are heroes got back from Patrol feel like there's nothing left for them even if they are still on active duty for 3 months tell they are disbanded.

Chife: did I really let this happen to us?

Melt man: well we been doing was patrolling and the last drills.

Chife: yeah but we've been doing that since the spotzilla incidents but we can't let our guard down.

Stinky diver: yeah we may know no better but the little too late for that now.

While I she was reflecting the inevitable the action fact printed out an important call and Ovaleyes  grabbed it and gave it to the chief right away.

Chife: my pants and hotspot are spotted in the tech room lab complex you better check it out and see what they are doing.

Thunder girl: they are working together that sounds a little out of place for them.

The flash: I don't know why but I feel like we are walking into a trap.
Then the title card says the wrath of Nefarious League.

As our heroes until up a strong son feels the air.

Thunder girl: I'll take a overhead view.

Stinky diver: be careful something's not right.

Then out of nowhere a shuriken hits the action mobile.

The flash: COLORS! it a ambush.

Then the red ninja the blue robo Flash and the Robo Lighting ladycame out of hiding like they are waiting for them.

Smarty pants:Now that we captured all the Pawns time to play the endgame.

The flash: you know you're a poop on yourself smarty pants.

10 out of its shadow comes no other than his dishonor the mayor in a giant robot.

Melt man: he lost his mind.

Can our heroes take on a supervillain team or are they in over their heads? Stay tuned for the action packed finally of Action League now!

Action League now! The league winding down the mayor taking off the gloves. As the standoff between opposing League waiting for who will fire the first shots then the siren went off distracting Anna Faris league and the chief with Bill the lab guy driving the action tank with the Ovaleyes on his right side and make the first shot hitting the mayor.

Action League!

The flash:Away!

Thunder girl: Away!

Stinky diver: Away!

Melt man: Away!

And it's on with the Flash throwing the blood punch at the Blue  robo Flash Sticky are evenly match so are Thunder girl  and the Robo Lighting lady but Melt man see that Smarty pants and hodgepodge are controlling the bots on top of the bookcase  and it gave him a idea so he have Ovaleyes  knock the Bookcase over with them on it so the flash and thunder girl  can take out their opponent easily while the chief settle things with the mayor once and for all.

Chife: you have gone to far Mayor!

Mayor: Hey it my last mouth so what better way to go out with a Bang.

Then the Mayor armed his missiles but the chief  lock and load but something going wrong with both weapon when all missiles are armed and the tank have gone into rapid fire.

Bill the lab guy: I was afraid of this.

The Mayor: uh oh here trouble.

Then all the missiles the mayor has fires all over the place while Chiefs tank spins out of control and hit me whenever it's fire on.

As the rest if the League corners of red ninja stinky steps forward to face him.

Stinky diver: it's ever Adventure your team have failed and no leader is defeated.

Red Ninja: perhaps but at what cost?

Then within a smoke bomb Flash the red ninja vanished.

Once the Smoke Clear the league gasped at what that battle had caused.

Sticky diver: first time seeing a war zone?

Melt man: this makes a chief eating spray looks like a grocery aisle mess.

Thunder girl: we better find the chief before we do anything else.

Once they found the chief they see him the mayor are still going at it.

Melt man: so how long they have been at it bill?

Bill the lab guy: since the malfunction of both their vehicles.

Chife: This all your fault!

The Mayor: my fault you're the one that Sound the Horn of War.

Chife: because no one will stand up against you!

The mayor: this is the town. No one cares so I if not for those actions loses this place would have been nice and quiet.

Chife: It would if you not for almost every money making scheme that will bankrupt anyone who works for you!

And before the chief and the mayor do something crazy the actually separates them even though one of them is acting more childish than the other.

5 days later back at action h q the league is on downtime with floats and what happened and what follows  after.

Thunder girl: after all that's been said the Mayor had been charged for tax evasion.

Sticky diver:If they did charge him for what he really done it would bankrupt the town.

Melt man: Well the Chife on parole for three months for aggressive assault.

The flash: while the rest of us on now without purpose.

Chife: I didn't mean to let it get out of hand what the mega is a slap on the wrist compared to those that action command deals with.

Then the action hotline rain.

Thunder girl: must be him.

And without hesitation Thunder girl picks up the phone.

Thunder girl: hello Commander hmm yeah appreciate the offer we will be there in next month.

Then she hang up.

Chife: so was he said?

Thunder girl: Ww are to transfer to action command HQ next month.

Then the rest of the league grounds in annoyance.

Chife: I'm not as thrilled as you are about this news.

Melt man: yeah as much as it meant to keep our jobs will be nothing but paperwork.

Sticky diver: the only good thing about it we will get better pay but we will only be giving assignments.

The flash: and you guy may find it silly but most of them members have toys made after them.

Chife:I know one of those who you are talking about may pull a few strings to  get you guys in.

Thunder girl: you set off the action call which is why she's letting us work at command as underling.

Chife: wait you know someone in Action Command

Thunder girl: Not sure if it is her. All Leaguers we depart by the end of the month pack what you need and meet back here.

Once it's been said all the members depart to their homes to pack what they need leaving the Chife behind.

Chife: What have I done?

Ovaleyes:It now my place to interfere with the higher ups but it look like they been assimilated into a higher order that no one know.

And then Ovaleyes disappears.

Chife: do not interfere with other cultures the federation's prime directive.

On the day of their departure.

The flash: that all we have packed.

Sticky diver: Am going to miss this place with the folks here think we are clowns.

Melt man: Don't know how we will be treated but it's better than being jobless.

But we're not heroes are about to the party Chief gave them a departing gift.

Thunder girl: Chife what that?

Chife: Oh it a RV since it's a few campgrounds on the way to where you're going just enjoy the trip. Don't just directly follow orders.

Thunder girl: Maybe a day or two at one of them and maybe call you when we get to action Command HQ.

Chife: thanks but I can't say for sure if they will let you.

Then without further delay our heroes heads off leaving the town because a plastic a spastic they are oof

Thunder girl Melt man The Flash stinky diver: fantastic!

Ouchies.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 648 198
third and seemly final entry of the Oval memoir trilogy I have been thought lot in both main and freelance and now their new conflict while their ar...
2.5K 153 11
The book itself is discontinued but the story is being rewritten, look out for the newer version! Started: April 10th, 2021 Ended(?): August 23, 2022
28.9K 1.3K 57
All of this had happened before, as if it was an olden tale. FEM!OC / Jason Grace FEM!OC...
380K 13K 48
OhmNon Omegaverse Story A/N: This story contains mxm and mpreg. PS:- None of the media belongs to me. Cr to the owner. Start: 12/7/2021 End: 1/11/2021