Because you're ms.right

By hhoshuaa_

"I like you and I always did" "Well, that's too bad because I don't like you." Seo Na Mi has been in love wit... More

INTRODUCTION
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 0
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 10

919 34 0
By hhoshuaa_

Chapter 10: Rejection

                  "For goodness, Seungcheol isn't here. Where is Jeonghan?" Joshua asked, and one of them pops up from behind the curtains.

"I'm here! What's wrong, Shua, and why is everyone – oh hello," Nami was greeted with another doe eye like a guy. He smiles at Nami before gesturing to Joshua.

"Everyone, meet Nami – Uh," he was looking at her before she looks at them and bows down.

"Seo Nami, that's my name, and I think you've met my friend there –"gesturing to the person who waves her hand – "it was nice meeting you all."

Everyone was quiet, and Nami was about to cower back before the room erupted with many welcome and hellos. Nami was smiling at their warm welcome, and Joshua was a relief.

"Shua hyung, is this the girl you've been looking for?" A tall man looks at her. He gave her an adorable smile before looking at his brother back. He looks like a puppy, Nami thought.

But before Joshua could answer, Nami was gently dragged by someone as they put their arms at you taking you away from Joshua.

"You are pretty lucky here; did you know he spent the whole concert trying to find you! He was more afraid of your well being and –"Jeonghan was tackled by Joshua, who had his hands over to Jeonghan, who was struggling in his hold.

"You should ignore Jeonghan –"

"I have never felt so violated!" Jeonghan curse around, still struggling. Nari was still in shock and sceptical as she paid no mind to those two. She becomes more relax as she thought about how he was nowhere to be found.

"Uh... Josh, it's nice knowing you, but I really need to go and –"

"What you're leaving?" another member had perked up. He was a lot shorter than the rest of them.

"Uh... yes?"

"What! No!" Jeonghan stood in front of you, "Please stay! We've never interacted with a fan. Did you regret being our fan? Is that it? Well, please don't regret we're not usually like this," Nari then shakes her head.

"No! Your great people, I just need to go really, it was nice meeting you all. Ji won!" Nari looks at her friend, who was still busy laughing with Dino. That girl.

Nari taps on Ji won, signalling her to go, but then she looks at Dino as he pouts as begs you to stay. I swear to God, this girl, and to think Ji won had told me she had her bias, who was it again, S.coups?

"Namiiiii please, can we stay for a while and –"but before Ji won could finish, the door had opened, causing everyone to look at the person who had just entered.

"Jeonghan hyung, Manager hyung wanted to talk to you, and I was sorry I was late. I was looking for –" before Wonwoo could say anything else, his eyes directed to the person in front of him. The person who had made him late coming back to backstage, because he went to look for her.

There she was, standing in front of him in all her glory, Seo Nami, the girl he had waited for so long to see. He then proceeds to smile as he steps in front of her. The whole place was quiet, watching what was happening to their brothers' behaviour.

"Seo Nami," was the first words Wonwoo had said. It had caused Joshua to perk up in interest on how he had known Nami. Joshua begins to recalled over the few times Wonwoo ever mention a girl, which he hasn't. Out of all the boys, Wonwoo was the quietest when they talked about a girlfriend or any relationship.

"Nami, I've been looking everywhere for you! Did you enjoy the concert?" Wonwoo beams at her. As Nami was still frozen, he steps a lot closer, but what surprised him was her stepping back. He suddenly frowns as he tries to step forward, but her hands halt him.

"Don't get any closer."

Like knives pierce through his heart, the word shock was written all over Wonwoo's face. The boys, who were now quiet watching everything unfold was getting uneasy.

"Nami? I was just asking how –" he begins to step forward, but a sound resonates through the whole room. Multiple gasps had erupted.

Nami had slapped Wonwoo. The slap had resonated throughout the whole room. Ji won stood up from her seat as she looks at her best friend. She looked at Nami, who was looking agitated, while Wonwoo looked blank at her, slight disbelief.

She tries to understand the situation until she looks at her best friend, understanding what was happening. This is the 'he' Nami was talking about. Her friend's ex-lover was no other than jeon Wonwoo of seventeen.

Now Wonwoo was shocked, he was expecting a warm welcome from Nami, he was the one who had sent the tickets to their concert. After he had tried contacting Kwon Seoyeon, asking her to give Nami the keys because he would be performing in L.A.

He knew how Seoyeon had warned him that she wouldn't come if she knew that he would be there. Wonwoo had begged Seoyeon to just try and sent her the tickets as a birthday present, and the rest of what happened will be in his hands.

He had prayed that Nami will come, he was looking for her, and couldn't find her somehow, he couldn't find the bubbly looking girl, he had expected her to at least jump throughout the concert. He had remembered how she likes listening to music and how she would enjoy skipping throughout high school. He was looking for the old Seo Nami, but he couldn't find her. He had concluded that she had not come, and he had tried enjoying the concert even though the feeling of bitterness was there, he was still going to give a great show.

Nearing through the encore, he was still hoping she was there; he went closer to greet the fans as the encore was happening.

There she was, sitting down with a phone, trying to capture the moment. Wonwoo's heart was beating every second. He had found her.

Trying to find her after the concert ended, he had thought he wouldn't ever get a chance to see Nami ever again, that is until a certain girl was standing in front of her. He was ready to give her a hug, but a slap had landed in his checks. The person he was looking for had run.

A/N: Here's another update! Thank you for the reads! Don't forget to comment and vote! Poor wonwoo, but way the go Nami!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 144 39
She was left broken by her lover-or who used to be her lover.She moved to Seoul hoping to start anew.She moves in with her brother and his friends at...
57.6K 1.9K 35
Kim Mingyu met a boy who loves to read books at the library. He found out that this guy has no friends, so he befriended the guy and didn't get ignor...
30.4K 1.1K 21
Oh Yeseul, who likes her best friend, Jeon Wonwoo, since they were kids and till they they become high school. Even though he went away when they wer...
24.1K 1K 42
"How can you still love me?" "Who said I can't love you for what happened?" He said raising his ever perfect brows. (YOU ARE STILL HERE AND NOT REA...