Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

69. Traitor, traitor

78 3 0
By MoonlitGrace

Arianna's P.O.V

"So, where were we?"

"What is your plan here Sienna? Stand in the middle of nowhere till what? Until you get the guts to either fight me person to person or threaten me with Aiden and Noah like a fucking coward until I beg at your knees?" I hissed through gritted teeth as she grinned at me.

"You know the second option doesn't sound so bad! Why don't you try doing that?" She mocked me as she lightly glided the blade against Aiden's throat as I watched transfixed.

She pressed the blade a little tighter against his throat, just enough to make him clench his eyes shut as he gritted his teeth.

"Sienna stop!" Noah cried out as both of our eyes flew towards him.

"Don't do that to Aiden! Take me instead. It's the same thing isn't it? Him or me, you know you would get the same leverage! Leave him and take me." He exclaimed angrily as she stared at him coldly, not saying a word.

"Shut the fuck up Noah and stand there!" Aiden hissed at him as Noah turned his heated gaze towards him.

"No you shut the fuck up Aiden. I am not letting you die if I have a say in it. Sienna you know my word means something. Or maybe you don't, I don't know. But leave Aiden please." He whispered the last part as his voice broke a little.

"Aiden is fine Noah but thanks for the offer. See Aiden, you got a really loyal best friend." She smiled sadistically as I tried to look around for any sorts of distraction.

"Why not me? You don't care about me anyways! Like you seriously manipulated me to get to Arianna. I never really meant anything, you were acting the whole time! So why not just end it Sienna?!" Noah broke out as his eyes watered up. Sienna stood there with her mouth gaped open for a second.

"Noah don't do anything idiotic! It won't help the situation anymore! Just stand there!" Aiden warned him as Sienna broke out of her trance.

"Shut the fuck up both of you! You two can have you loyalty test done somewhere else!" Sienna shrieked out as both of them stopped but kept glaring at each other.

"So are you just going to stand here? Press the knife against me till what? Till Arianna surrenders? What the fuck is your plan here Sienna?" Aiden seethed as her eyes flew sideways frantically.

My eyes widened a little as I realized. She actually didn't. She had no idea what to do. She was just delaying until she reaches a proper solution.

"You have no plan, do you?" I whispered as she looked up at me, saying nothing.

"You don't. You know you can't kill me. I am worth more alive than dead. You are not trained for this. You don't know whether to take me or not."

"Oh please! What are you trying to do, play at my subconscious? Try to get in my head? It only works in movies you know! If I want I can kill Noah and Aiden right here and take you with me. I am just savoring the moment." She lowly chuckled as a smirk spread over my face causing her laugh to falter a little.

"No you are not. You know if you kill Aiden, I will shoot you here only before you reach Noah. If you even manage to reach Noah and kill him then too you lose all the leverage you have on me and I still would be able to fight you off and there is a 50/50 chance that you lose.
Black Streets won't be happy knowing that you had me right in your hand and yet you let me slip away.
You cannot even kill me so the battle between us would be pointless because either I will kill you or you will kill me and that can't happen.
You still don't have access to your drive, all the crimes and data Stephen had stored. I have them and you need me to have them back. You are deep in trouble Sienna, I can see it clearly."

By the time I ended, Sienna was breathing heavily as she hardly glared at me while my hold tightened against my gun. I know I made her rethink whatever plan she had. I could practically hear the wheels churning in her head as she steadily glared at me.

"Maybe... you are right. But I can always do one thing." Sienna whispered as my eyebrows furrowed a little.

"What do you mean?" I asked loudly as she looked up at me.

"I don't need to kill anybody. I can just... hurt you. Maybe make you give up your gun. That's a nice plan right? I hurt Aiden, you are ready to do anything to make me stop." She smirked as my heart started beating frantically against my chest.

"Wrong." Suddenly Aiden spoke out lowly out of nowhere. Before any of us could understand what was happening or Sienna could even prepare herself, Aiden retrieved his hand from his back pocket which he might have put in there when Sienna was busy with me and pulled out a small pocket swiss knife which Theo had given to him and Noah. 

Without a second thought he stabbed Sienna right where I had shot her before and injured her. She let out a loud howl of pain  as her grip loosened on him. 

Without wasting another second, Aiden slipped out of her grip and snatched the knife from her hand while slamming her against the trunk of the car. 

Throwing the knife away in wilderness, he pulled out his own knife as she hissed loudly while struggling and squirming against his tight grip but Aiden was stronger. Shutting the knife back he slid it back in back pocket. 

"What now?" Aiden asked breaking me out of my shocked trance as I shook my head. 

"Check her pockets for some other kind of weapons. Till then I will check the trunk for some kind of rope or something to tie her up. Noah you can check the car from inside."

I turned towards Noah to see him staring directly at Sienna who had now given up completely, her head hung down. I could see the emotions swirling in his eyes, raging to break free and lash all out.

"Noah?" I said softly as I touched his arm causing him to jerk a little as he blinked rapidly. 

"Sorry, yeah I heard. I am checking." He spoke in a hoarse voice as he quickly walked towards the car and opened up the doors to start checking. Aiden and I looked at each other for a second. 

Both of us felt the same at that moment. We both felt the pain radiating from Noah. We could almost hear his heart crack into pieces.

Reaching over to the trunk, Aiden pulled a staggering Sienna back a little as I opened up the trunk. There was a huge duffel bag sitting there. Opening up the bag I saw various types of items inside. 

"There is rope over here. Noah you can step out." I spoke up as I passed the rope to Aiden. Noah stepped out quietly as he walked up towards Aiden.

"Let me help." Noah spoke softly as Aiden looked up at him.

"No it's fine I can manage alone-" Aiden started to say but stopped as Noah looked up at him with an intense stare.

"Please." That was all he said as Aiden sighed loudly, nodding his head slightly. Noah stepped closer as both the guys tied up her hands and legs tightly.

Meanwhile I ruffled through the duffel bag for something which might come of some use later. There were like three different types of guns stuffed inside with all kind of other weaponry ranging from knives to pistols. It even had a first aid kit with the necessary items. It was like she was fully prepared for this. Like she knew where she was going, not just directing us into the lonely wilderness. 

She was planning on taking us to her headquarters.

My head shot up as I realized it. She knew the location of the fucking headquarters! That is exactly what we needed! If I had the location then I could myself just go there and finish my task. 

Suddenly my hand slid against something a bit sharp edged as I pulled my hand back a little. Sliding my hand back in I felt a cool glass against my fingertips as I pulled it out. On bringing it out in the dim light I realized it was a photo frame.

It had a small girl with big black eyes and light freckles on her cheeks along with short black hair and bangs sprawled across her forehead. She must be around eight or nine years old. She was hugging a lady who had light pale green eyes and light brown hair. I felt like I had seen this lady somewhere but couldn't really place her where. 

Nevertheless, I packed up the photo back inside as Aiden and Noah stuffed her inside the car. I took the duffel bag and kept it with me for emergency purposes.

I sat down beside Sienna in the back seat with the duffel bag with me while Noah sat in front with Aiden in the driving seat. 

"Where the fuck are we anyways?" Aiden sighed as he looked around in the wilderness. 

"There is no signal or data available here, it's glitching a lot so I can't even access the GPS." Noah spoke up as I looked around.

"Just take a U-turn from here and follow the road back to the city till we get some signal. It can't be totally deserted, we aren't in the stone age." I said as Aiden nodded silently as he turned back the car and followed the road.

"I got a signal. I will switch on the GPS." Noah spoke up as he gave the directions to Aiden while he followed quietly and drove accordingly.

I looked at Sienna who was just staring at her lap now. I don't know what struck inside me but I zipped open the bag and pulled out the first aid kit. Taking out the cotton, antiseptic and bandages; I turned towards her as I roughly pulled her closer.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She seethed at me as I ignored her.

"Turn your back towards me." I said firmly as I pushed her shoulder to position her correctly. She opened her mouth maybe to again protest or scream profanities at me but let out a low hiss as I pulled her top off her wound.  

Cleaning the wound, I bandaged it up with a fresh gauze securely as I pulled down the top again and making sure not to put too much pressure on that wound.

"Why did you do that? I am your enemy." She whispered as I got back to my phone to try and at least pull out the sim card.

"Yes you are. But that doesn't mean I am a monster to just let you bleed off here. That would be horrible. Also the car seats don't deserve to be stained anymore." I shrugged off as she turned her head away.

"But I wouldn't have done that. Black Streets have got it as a rule, make your enemies as weak as possible. Don't let them have even one ounce of power inside them. Make them so vulnerable that they can't even raise their eyes to look up at you. Then, be the angel and free them from their pain." She said in a low voice as I scoffed loudly.

"Yeah as I said, we are not the monsters. You are. You all get off on pain and hurt and blood. You like hurting people for your personal gain and that makes you commit a sin. We both maybe mafias but at least we respect humans. You are just bloodlust monsters." I seethed at her as she just stared outside but from the reflection on the window I could see her eyes watering.

Saying nothing, I whipped my head back before I she could read all the emotions I had left vulnerable right now. I don't care that I considered her my friend, I can't let her see how much their gang had ever affected me. I won't give them that power over me.

But why does it still hurt a little to know that someone I had once trusted and laughed and shared some happy moments of my life stabbed me in the back like that?

Maybe life is too short and deceptive to trust someone so much.

Hey guys! Wassup???

So new chapter!

I am trying to complete this one ASAP so maybe a bit more frequent updates!

No time for an author's note since my class is going to start!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 55
His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers found its way into his hair. His forming stu...
5K 522 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
108K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...