Garmadon's Spy | Ninjago x Re...

By ZTA1692

Imagine yourself trained and raised by Garmadon, homeschooled and isolated from everyone outside the volcano... More

Author Note
NovelHD Stole My Books
PART ONE
Ch.1 "Ignore The Rules"
Ch.2 "A Mission"
Ch.3 "Moving Out"
Ch.4 "Biological Trouble"
Ch.5 "Cheerleaders"
Ch.6 "I Want Food"
Ch.7 "Shopping With A Stranger"
Ch.8 "I Won't Hurt You"
Ch.9 "Spishar"
Ch.10 "Yeet"
Ch.11 "Potato Lisa"
Ch.12 "History"
Ch.13 "I Need A Job"
Ch.14 "Candy"
Ch.15 "Tea Forever"
PART TWO
Ch.16 "A Very Miserable Birthday"
Ch.17 "Awkward"
Ch.18 "How To Get Someone's Phone Number"
Ch.19 "The Terrible Loss At The Arcade"
Ch.20 "They're Gone"
Ch.22 "I Yeeted Someone"
Ch.23 "Dumb Green Apple"
Ch.24 "Trapped"
Ch.25 "Wolves"
Ch.26 "I'm Sorry"
Ch.27 "Opening Up To Lloyd Garmadon"
Ch.28 "Does La-loyd Have Teeth?"
Ch.29 "Fool"
Ch.30 "Texting Blondie"
Ch.31 "New Student"
Ch.32 "Brandon's Sister"
Ch.33 "Advice"
Ch.34 "Fanfics"
Ch.35 "Cinderella"
Ch.36 "A Date With Green Boy"
Ch.37 "Jinx"
Ch.38 "Staying With The Garmadons"
Ch.39 "Sneaking Out"
Ch.40 "A Blind Date"
Ch.41 "Sam And Amy"
Ch.42 "Caught...Almost"
Ch.43 "Stop Murdering People"
Ch.44 "Two 'Enemies' Chatting At The Park, Eating Candy"
Ch.45 "Back To School"
Ch.46 "I Did Something Terrible'
Ch.47 "A Letter For S/n"
Ch.48 "I Did Something Good"
Ch.49 "The Letter"
Ch.50 "Tomorrow"
Ch.51 "The Dance Before The Storm"
Ch.52 "Why Did You Lie To Me?"
PART THREE
Ch.53 "Did I Get Stabbed Again? Of Course, I Did"
Ch.54 "Bloody Chapter"
Ch.55 "Yeet The Heels"
Ch.56 "Octoshar Had Enough Of Everybody's Bullshit"
Ch.57 "Smoke And Ruins"
Ch.58 "That Moment When You Wake Up And You're All Scarred Up And Can't Move."
Ch.59 "Pride And Prejudice And My Sleepy Cousin"
Ch.60 "Cindergreen And The Bookworm"
The End
Story Explanations
THE SEQUEL

Ch.21 "Prom News"

1.9K 74 176
By ZTA1692

The prom poster was bright and clear. Some Saturday, starting at seven p.m. Only juniors and seniors are allowed to go.

I was allowed to go, but wasn't really excited for it. I only knew about prom from the internet, and it didn't seem as exciting as the stories that made it seem like the most important day of a student's life if they want to find love for some reason. It wasn't, it was only a dance at the end of the year, nothing special, no romance.

I even bet there is no drama about some girl who found out her arch enemy wore the same dress as her and took the spotlight and stole her crush or something.

I turned around, heading for my next class when I bumped into Jay. The papers he was carrying fell all over the ground along with the essay paper that slipped out of my textbook.

"Sorry, Y/n." he kneeled to get the papers.

"Let me help you with that." I started picking up the papers, looking for that essay I lost and giving the rest to Jay.

I didn't find my paper. We stood up and he handed me my paper out of the ones he was holding. "Here it is."

"Thanks."

He stared into the distance and I followed his gaze. He was looking between the prom poster next to us and Nya who was walking down the hallway going to her next class.

And he was smiling before I interrupted his thoughts "Why don't you ask her?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, come on. It's pretty obvious by the way you look at her." I asked "Why don't you ask her to got to prom with you?"

His face turned red and he quickly said "I... I have to give these papers to Ms. Penny. Be right back!" And he ran away.

Okay, if that wasn't cute then I don't know what is.

I wondered if anyone was going to ask me to prom while I was on my way to English class. I wouldn't care either way. I would probably go alone and read the fanfiction updates I missed on, if I even went.

I entered the class and sat in the empty seat in the back next to Lloyd. Why do I keep having classes with Lloyd?

The teacher was not here yet. Lloyd didn't say anything to me, not even 'Hi'. He didn't even glance at me and kept doodling in his textbook.

I took a look at what he was drawing. He was drawing different kinds of candy.

"Are you hungry or something?" I asked.

"Nah, just don't know what else to draw." He drew another gummy bear.

He only drew them at the sides of the page, decorating it in the cutest way possible but also leaving some space to write notes.

"Damn, I think I need some art lessons from you," I said.

"Only if you could teach me how to draw the Garmadon Croissant meme."

I held back my laughter.

"It's spreading on the internet like a virus, you should be proud." He smiled.

"Wait, really?" Damn, I forgot to check the internet for that.

"Silence." The teacher came into the classroom.

He looked the youngest out of all my teachers. He's always been cheerful and acted like he was our friend, unlike the other teachers, and that's why he was my favorite. But today, he looked quite upset.

Some student asked him "Sir, are you okay?"

"Yeah, you look like you haven't slept in a week."

He gave the students a smile "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that my girlfriend cheated on me last week."

He looked at the board like nothing happened. "Okay, we're starting unit six today. But first, what happened to the essay I gave you yesterday?"

Nobody said anything. They were all hiding their faces in shame or suddenly finding interest in the walls.

Even Lloyd looking like he didn't do his homework.

Only two students gave the teacher their papers.

"Anyone else?"

I gave him my paper.

"Damn, where were you all? Did you go to a party and forgot your homework or something?"

"Sir, the party was before yesterday."

"Yes, thank you Mark. But I wanted to hear it from the ones who didn't write the essay." He looked around and muttered loud enough for us to hear "So I'm teaching a bunch of idiots, huh."

He asked a girl sitting in the front "Do you even know what the essay is about?"

"Umm...the pyramids?"

"I'm not teaching Geogra- Wait." He looked at her again "You don't take my English class. You're with Martha, not me."

The girl was confused "Isn't this Mr. Harry's history class?"

"Nah, girl. You got lost. Hurry up to your actual class."

"Oh, shit." She grabbed her stuff and rushed out of the class.

"She must be sleepy or something to confuse me with Harry. I'm way more handsome."

A student laughed at the last sentence, and the teacher didn't hesitate to say "Detention."

"What?"

"I'm just kidding. But you should get your eyes checked if you think Harry is better looking than me, just saying."

He started the lesson and we started taking notes.

I nudged Lloyd's arm and whispered "Stop doodling and focus."

"You focus, leave me alone." He continued to draw while the teacher was speaking.

"Don't blame me if you failed the class."

"I won't, now leave me alone."

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Garmadon?" the teacher was standing next to us.

I didn't even notice him coming here.

"Uh, no, sorry." Lloyd said, giving him a nervous smile.

The teacher took a look at Lloyd's textbook. And to my and Lloyd's surprise, the teacher just said "Those candy doodles look good. It's making me hungry."

Lloyd was confused. "So, you're not mad that I've been doodling in your class?"

"I don't really care as long as you're listening to what I'm saying. I don't get paid enough for this anyway. Now back to the future tense." He walked back to the board and continued teaching.

~~~

"Okay, be brave. You're just going to ask her that, there's nothing to be afraid of," I told Jay who was so nervous to the point he almost dropped his food.

We went and sat alone in the cafeteria. Jay came back to me after English class and admitted that he liked Nya and wanted to ask her to prom. And he asked for my help.

Nya was already sitting down and eating with Kai, Zane, Cole and Lloyd.

"Just go." I took a bite of my food.

"Jay, why aren't you sitting with us?" Kai asked from their table.

Jay asked me "What do I do?"

"I told you, ask Nya to prom."

"No, I mean, do I sit with them?"

"If you want to."

He sighed and stood up. He walked towards his friends and stared at Nya for a bit before sitting down.

I knew he was too shy to say anything.

I caught Lloyd staring at me. Then Cole invited me to join them so I did.

Some students gave me a couple glances, but others didn't really care. All everybody was talking about was food, prom, and some random student whose mother is in the hospital.

And I was one of those who focused on their food.

And every few minutes, I caught Lloyd stealing glances at me then turning his attention back to his food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 10.9K 73
The war broke out after the Fire Nation attacks. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements can stop them. Fearing for the Avatar, the Fire Nation...
32.3K 1.3K 15
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of Big Hero 7! You've been best friends with Hiro Hamada since you were both in elementary school. Wh...
57.9K 1.9K 18
Jim Hawkins x Reader [Treasure Planet] ... (Y/N) and Jim were like oil and water. No matter how many times y...
18.5K 408 18
Current cover: By-Kamitake Isn't wonderful? No matter what you do or decide not to do, your destiny is decided. The reader is female. *If you are n...