Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!

15.2K 174 190
By TheTrinity9

I woke up after a good night sleep. I rubbed my eyes and got up from bed. I looked around and found myself in same apartement I bought before.

I go to a bathroom to wash my face, brushed my teeth and then go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made a simple scrambled egg, bread toast and mineral water. After eating, I decided to watch TV to killing a day.

Later that Day

I walked down to the city and saw many kids Dueling, playing at the park and more. I also got a job as a chef on local ramen restaurant with salary 70.000 yen per month. Rightnow, I was at Italian restaurant. I ordered lasagna and eat it in the outdoor table. Everything seems good so far until...

"Hurry up! If we arrive late, Sawatari-san is not going to be happy!"

"I know!"

At the mention of Sawatari name, I turned around and stared at two Sawatari's goons as they carried a bags full of food and went to their destination.

"This must be in episode 7 where Yuto confronts Sawatari." I thought with a grin. "Great, time to do some action today."

With that, I follow them as quiet as possible. They entered some kind of warehouse. I want to enter the warehouse but I heard a familiar sound called me.

"Mizael!" I turned around and see Yuzu and Ayu. Yuzu seems surprise to see me here.

"Hi Yuzu, Ayu. What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"I saw those jerks when I and Ayu bought some Ice Cream. I think they are preparing some revenge on Yuya again. So I came here to put them in they place." Yuzu explained.

"Same here." I replied before he turned to Ayu. "Ayu, you better go back to Yu Show and get Yuya. Don't worry, me and Yuzu can handle him." Ayu nodded as she ran back to You Show.

Then I and Yuzu opened the doors and get in to the building.

"FBI OPEN UP!" I yelled as Sawatari almost chocked on his food out of his surprise.

"Hiragi Yuzu?! Kuroba Mizael?! How did you get here?!"

"You can thanks to your underlings." I pointing at the two Sawatari underlings as Sawatari giving them a death glare. "Seriously, what's your problem with Yuya? Can you let him live in peace? Why don't you just accepting you're lost againts him? Look at Yuzu, she's so worried her boyfriend get hurt because of you." I said as Yuzu blushed furiously.

"Yuya's not my boyfriend!" Yuzu yelled.

"Whatever you say." I replied.

"What do you say?! You dare to mocked the Great Neo New Sawatari?! The best Duelist in the city?!"

"Idiot. Neo means new. So your name is New New Sawatari which sound stupid. And best Duelist in the city? Don't make me laugh. Your moves are so predictable that even Ayu, Tatsuya and Futoshi can beat you easily." I replied as Sawatari and his goons growling.

Sawatari snapped his fingers to command one of his goons to locks the door.

"Alright Kuroba! Now you're going too far! Let's settle this here and now!" Sawatari raised his Duel Disk and activate it.

"You want to lose so badly huh? Well I gladly accept your wish!" I want to activate my duel disk until Sawatari goons who closed the gateaway screamed in pain as he was sent to the floor. Everyone turned to see a person is. The new arrival was a masked duelist with a punk-style outfit. It was Yuya's serious counterpart Yuto.

"There you are."

"Let me do this." Yuto said calmly, I nodded and lowered my arms.

"Fine. Just don't beat him so badly. We don't want this to be a complicated problems." I said.

"Hey!"

"Thank you..."

With that, I led Yuzu to stepped back away as Yuzu tilted her head in confusion.

"Don't worry Yuzu. He can beat him." I assured her.

"And who are you, Mr. Knight?" Sawatari asked Yuto, who activated his Duel Disk. His eyes focused on LDS badge in Sawatari's collar.

"Strange Duel Disk. So you're don't want to talk. Fine, but if I win, you must take off your mask." Sawatari said as he activate his Duel Disk and Duel was just beginning.

Yuto sets 5 cards on his hand. Sawatari understimate his strategy and destroy his set cards with his Mobius and started to attack him directly. But, Yuto protected himself using his Phantom Knight's Shadow Veil from his graveyard. Sawatari managed to destroy one of his spell cards with Mobius.

"You're just use that monster as wall. I set one card facedown and end my turn. Make it quick so I can defeated you next turn." Sawatari snorted.

At Sawatari's declaration, I couldn't help but chuckle. This make everyone looked at me in surprise except Yuto look at me in curious.

"What's so funny, Kuroba?" Sawatari asked in annoyance.

"I advice you surrender Sawatari. You already lose." I explained. Everyone shocked at my explanation except Yuto.

"He's right you know." Yuto added. "Your tactic are so transparent. There's a originality in it."

"Hey!"

Then Yuto draws a card. "After all, the conditions are perfect since I have 2 monsters with the same level."

"What does he means?" Yuzu asked in confusion.

"Please Yuzu, it's obvious what he can do with two Monsters who have the same Level. I do it thrice you know." I told her.

Yuzu seemed confused at first, before suddenly realize what I meant. "Don't tell me he can..."

"Exactly, Yuzu. Exactly."

"I Overlay my two level 4 Shadow Veil!" Yuto declared, much to their shock.

"It can't be...! He can Xyz summon like Kuroba Mizael?!" Sawatari explained in disbelief.

"Formed a pitch black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to opposite it's treacherous fangs! Now Descent! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"Xyz Summon..." Yuzu murmured, looked amaze at the Dragon.

"Xyz again?!" Underling 1 said in disbelief.

"Only LDS elite that choose that course."

"Oh please! It's not that hard! Anyone can do it without a course. More prove that you just a third rate Duelist!" I yelled in disbelief at their stupidity, which make them growled.

And then Sawatari began clapping, totally not learn from his defeat before. "I'm admitted you can Xyz summon, but your dragon attack only 2500. It can't defeated my Mobius."

"That just more prove that you are just a third rate Duelist, Sawatari. You are never learn. Forgot that I beat you with 2000 ATK Paladynamo?" I said as everyone focused their attention to me except the masked Duelist who remained silent.

"Shut up! Back then it was just a lucky move!" Sawatari growled in anger.

"Stubborn brat." I sighed. If you do fall to the same trick twice, then you're more stupid than donkey. I turned to Yuto. "This guy is completely hopeless. How about you show them the power of Xyz Monster?"

Yuto nodded before turning into Sawatari. "I think you should see the power of Xyz Monster. I activated Dark Rebellion's effect! By detach one overlay unit, I can halve level 5 or higher Monster on my opponents field until End Phase and Dark Rebellion gains the lost amount. Treason Discharge!"

Dark rebellion wings opened and released a purple electric discharged who bind Mobius, absorb it's power.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

Mobius the Mega Monarch (ATK 2800 - 1400)

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500 - 3900)

"3900 ATK?!" Sawatari yelled in shocked.

"I don't think our guest mentioned his dragon effect being a Once per Turn." I mentioned, much to everyone surprise except dark Duelist.

"Once again, I activated Dark Rebellion's effect. Treason Discharge!" Once again, Mobius ATK getting absorb by Dark Rebellion.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (OVU 1 - 0)

Mobius the Mega Monarch (ATK 1400 - ATK 700)

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 3900 - ATK 4600)

"4600 ATK!" Yuzu exclaimed.

"No way!" Sawatari said in fear.

"Just like I said."

"Battle! Dark Rebellion attack Mobius! Revolt of lightning disobey!" The black dragon stabbed Mobius, making Sawatari flying to the ground while the building was shattering. Yuto protect Yuzu from the shockwave while I shielded my eyes from shockwave until it calm down.

Sawatari LP: 100
Yuto LP: 4000

"It was a real impact?!" Underlings 2 asked in fear.

"And this isn't an Action Field!" Underlings 1 added.

The masked duelist approaching Sawatari and grabbed his LDS badge. "You're with LDS right? Then what your connection to Academia?"

Sawatari didn't know what the masked Duelist meant. "Academia? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" The masked Duelist demanded angrily, making Sawatari flinch.

"It's true! I really don't know anything about this Academia! Believe me!" Sawatari protested.

"I see..." The masked Duelist sighed. "Then, we're done here..." As the masked duelist wants to leave the warehouse...

"The duel isn't over yet! I activated a trap, Ice rage shot! If Aqua monster I control is destroyed by battle, I can destroy one monster on opponent field and then you take equal damage to its ATK! I destroy Your Dark Rebellion who have 4600 ATK! Take that 4600 damage and I will win!" Sawatari stated as he laughed maniacly.

"Just give up Sawatari. As I said, you already lost." I told him again.

"What are you talking about? Sawatari is going to win!" Underling 1 said.

"Yeah, and I am Seto Kaiba." I said mockingly before turned into the masked Duelist. "How about you show your last trick to them?"

"This guy is keep impressing me." Yuto thought. "Such a cheap trick won't work on me."

"What?!" Sawatari yelled comically.

"I activate a Continuous Spell Phantom Knight's Spear! By banishing this card, I negate your trap card and destroy it! And you take 100 damage! Now experience the pain and sorrow of the battlefield!" The masked Duelist declared as Sawatari looked in fear.

"Wait...wait...wait...wait...WAIT! Sawatari screamed as the spear pierced his jacket.

Sawatari LP: 0
Yuto LP: 4000

Yuto Win

Once the duel finished, the masked Duelist took off his mask and it revealed a familiar face. He's has the same face as Yuya.

"Yuya!" Yuzu exclaimed in shocked.

"It's you..." Sawatari muttered before passing out. His underlings quickly carrying him and ran away from the warehouse as fast as possible.

"Yuya...why are you here? And why you dressed like that?" Yuzu wondered as she approached Yuto.

"Yuzu, that person is not Yuya." I told Yuzu.

"What do you mean? He clearly looks like-" Yuzu began to protest as I interupped her.

"Seriously Yuzu? I don't remember Yuya has a black and purple hair, have a grey colored eyes and can use Xyz summon." I said. How everyone in this show can't see this detail?! "You, as his best friend, should know it very well, Yuzu."

Yuzu looked at the mysterious boy, who narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously as he approached me.

"Your knowledge on Dueling skills and Extra Deck Summoning is far too high for people in this Dimension. You're not from Xyz dimension as I never seen you before, which means either you're from Fusion or Synchro Dimension. I will Duel you to find out." The mysterious boy stated as he activated his duel disk once again.

"Dumb me! Now he's suspicious on me! But, it's a perfect opportunity to show Yuzu that this person isn't Yuya." I thought. "You really underestimate this town's Duelists, huh...? But okay, if you want to Duel, I'll give you one."

"Mizael! Are you sure?" Yuzu said worriedly.

"Listen Yuzu. Go find Yuya, he might got lost when I told Ayu to come here. I will Duel our guest here." I demanded.

"But-" Yuzu want protest again.

"There's no time for argument! Just go!" Yuzu hesistantly nodded and started ran out to search Yuya, much to the Dark Duelist surprised.

"She's not reconignize me, that means she's not Ruri." Yuto thought.

"Before we duel, I have a question to you. Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I demanded.

"I'm Yuto." Yuto answered. "But, I won't tell you anything."

"Then, why did you attacking Sawatari?" I asked sharply.

"I just mistook that girl as my comrade. And that guy Sawatari wants to hurt her." Yuto answered.

"You mean Yuzu? So I take that this Ruri has similiar face as Yuzu?"

"Yes."

"Then how about this? If I win, you must tell me everything happened between you and this Academia. If I lose I'll forget what happened in here." I offered as I activate my Duel Disk.

"Fine." Yuto accept the offer.

The two duelist shout at the same time.

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Yuto LP: 4000 x5

"I'm going first!" Yuto declared as he draw his starter cards. "I Summon Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak!"

Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak (ATK 800/DEF 1000/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

"When I have "Phantom Knights" Monster on my field, I can Special Summon Phantom Knights of Silent Boots from my hand."

Phantom Knights of Silent Boots ( ATK 200/DEF 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

"And I Overlay my Level 3 Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots! Souls of warriors fallen on battlefield, revive again and be the light to rend the darkness! Xyz Summon! Rank 3! Phantom Knights of Break Sword!"

Phantom Knights of Break Sword (ATK 2000/DEF 1000/
Warrior/Dark/Xyz/Rank 3/OVU 2)

"Xyz Summon already huh?" I muttered.

"I set 3 cards facedown and end my turn." Yuto stated.

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Yuto LP: 4000 x0

"My turn! Draw!" I declared as I draw my card. "I activate a Spell, Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two cards from my Hand to Graveyard." I said as I draw three more cards and discard Photon Chargeman and Galaxy Wizard.

"I activated a Spell Monster Reborn! I Special Summon one monster from either graveyard! Come back, Photon Chargeman!"

Photon Chargeman (ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"Then, I Summon Starliege Seyfert!"

Starliege Seyfert (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Dragon/Light/LV 4)

"When I Control "Photon" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Advancer from my hand!"

Photon Advancer (ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"Then Photon Advancer gains 1000 ATK and DEF!"

Photon Advancer (ATK 1000 - 2000)

"Three Level 4 Monsters..." Yuto muttered.

"You are not the only one who can use Xyz." I told him. "I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Chargeman ,Starliege Seyfert and Photon Advancer! With this three Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 10! Ancient Knight that dominated the battlefield! Charged at your opponent with no mercy! Appear! Illumiknight!"

Number 10: Illumiknight (ATK 2400/DEF 2400/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 3)

Yuto widened his eyes. "An Xyz user?!"

"Illumiknight's effect activates! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can sent one card from my hand to Graveyard to draw one card!" I said as I sent Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon to graveyard and draw a card.

Number 10: Illumiknight (OVU 3 - 2)

"Battle! Illumiknight, attack Break Sword!"

Illumiknight charged at Break Sword with his might.

"Continuous Trap open! Phantom Knights Fog Blade! I can target a Monster and ss long as this card is on the field, that Monster cannot attack and its effect are negated!" Yuto countered.

"Good mive. I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 4000 x1
Yuto LP: 4000 x0

"My turn! Draw!" Yuto said as he draw his card. "I activate Break Sword's effect! By detach One Overlay Unit, I can destroy one card from my field to destroy one card your controls! I destroy my Fog Blade and destroy your Illumiknight!" Yuto declared.

Phantom Knights of Break Sword (OVU 2 - 1)

"Not gonna happen! Counter Trap Open! Xyz Reflect! When my opponent activate Monster Effect, spell or trap while I control Xyz monster, I can negate the activation and destroy it!" I said as Break Sword effect getting negate and destroyed.

"Break Sword's last effect activates! When Break Sword leave the field, I can Special Summon all materials used to Xyz Summon it from my graveyard as level 4 monster!" Then Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots appeared on the field once again.

Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak (LV 3 - 4)

Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (LV 3 - 4)

"Oho...It's time...Dark Rebellion..." I thought

"I Overlay my level 4 Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots! Formed a pitch black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to opposite it's treacherous fangs! Now Descent! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000, Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

Dark Rebellion appeared and roared loudly.

"Trap card, Phantom Knights Rank to Level! I can target one Xyz Monster you control, it's Rank treated as Level and increase by 1 until the end of this turn. I choose your Illumiknight!"

Number 10: Illumiknight (Rank 4 - LV 4 - 5)

"Your change Illumiknight's Rank to Level so you can use your dragon's effect, right?" I told him.

"Yes. I activate Dark Rebellion's effect! By detach One Overlay Unit, it can halve one level 5 or higher monster on opponents field until End Phase and Dark Rebellion gains the lost amount. Treason Discharge!" Dark Rebellion opened it's wings and released a purple lightning at Illumiknight.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

Illumiknight (ATK 2400 - 1200)

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500 - 3700)

"Once again, I activated Dark Rebellion's effect! Treason Discharge!" Dark Rebellion released it's lightning again at Illumiknight.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (OVU 1 - 0)

Illumiknight (ATK 1200 - 600)

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 3700 - 4300)

"Battle! Dark Rebellion, attack Illumiknight! Revolt of lightning disobey!" Dark Rebellion charge it's attack to Illumiknight.

"Ugh!" I grunted in pain because of Dark Rebellion's attack. I even sent flying a few meters before hit a wall behind me.

Mizael LP: 300 x1
Yuto LP: 4000 x1

"Oh no! What have I done?! I didn't mean to hurt him so badly!" Yuto suddenly realized what have he done to me.

"Huh? It's not too bad as I imagined. I literally slammed to the wall and yet, it not that hurt." I thought in confusion.

"It's because now you're a Barian, Master. The only Barian that exist in this world." Tachyon appeared beside me. This makes me shock to the core.

"I AM A WHAT?!" I said in shock. "Well, that's make sense since I'm Mizael now, but still it was shocking."

I managed to get up again as Yuto looked at me in concern. "Mizael, we can't continued this duel with your injury. Let-"

"Nope. I can still continue this Duel." I told him, this make Yuto surprise.

"But-" Yuto tried to say but I cut him off.

"No buts. Let's continue. I not giving up until my Lifepoints hit into 0." I told him as Yuto stunned in surprise.

"He's truly a great duelist."  Yuto thought before he nods. "Very well, I set one card facedown and end my turn. And Dark Rebellion's attack returns to normal."

Mizael LP: 300 x1
Yuto LP: 4000 x0

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 4675 - ATK 2500)

Illumiknight (ATK 600 - 2400)

"My turn! Draw!" I said as I draw a card. That's it before Yuto interupped.

"Wait! Why your Illumiknight is still on the Field?!" He demanded while he saw Illumiknight still on the Field.

"Ah, seems I forgot to tell you the "Number" speciality. "Number" Monster cannot be destroyed by battle, except by another "Number" Monster."

"What?!"

"This Monster will shock you even more." I thought. "I Summon Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon (ATK 300/DEF 250/Dragon/Light/LV 1)

Yuto got even more shocked when he saw my baby version of Galaxy-Eyes.

"Galaxy-Eyes?! How do you get that card?!" He demanded.

"I always have Galaxy-Eyes since I was kid." I told him. "Now I activate Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon's effect! I can tribute it to Special Summon his bigger version from my hand or graveyard! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a ray of hope that lives within my servants! Descend to me! Embodiment of Light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

My favorite Monster appeared on the field and roared with all of his mighty.

Yuto seemed shocked and amazed to see the dragon. "His dragon was similiar to Kaito, but different at the same time."

Just like with Odd-Eyes, Galaxy-Eyes and Dark Rebellion roared at each other.

"What Dark Rebellion said, Photon?" I asked Photon Dragon.

"Dark Rebellion said "Save Yuto, please..." But save him from what?"

"I guess it's save the boys from Z-ARC."

"It's like my dragon roared to Pawn of Fusion's dragon. Still mystery to me." Yuto thought.

"I acivate Quick-Play Spell Photon Stream of Destruction! When I Control "Galaxy-Eyes" Monster, I can target one card you Control and then banish it! I banish your facedown!"

"Before you banish, Trap card open! Phantom Knights Wing! Dark Rebellion cannot be destroyed by battle and gains 500 ATK!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500 - 3000)

"I know you wouldn't get down that easily. But that doesn't mean I scared to attack! Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon attack Dark Rebellion! Photon Stream of Destruction!" I declared.

Yuto widened his eyes in surprise at my declaration. "Is he nuts? Both Dark Rebellion and Galaxy-Eyes has the same ATK! Also Dark Rebellion can't be destroyed by battle!"

He tried to guess what I want to do until I show him.

"Now it's time to show the true power of Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. I activate Galaxy-Eyes' effect! If Galaxy-Eyes battles, it can banish itself and the Monster its battling!"

"What?! Dark Rebellion!" Yuto yelled in concern when his Dark Rebellion and Photon vanished from the Field. "What a unique effect...but why are you do that? Even if you still had Illumiknight, you can't beat me this turn."

"Then, better you look at this." I grinned. "I activate Dimension Wanderer from my hand! If a Monster is banished by the effect of "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", I can inflict 3000 damage to you!"

"What?!" Yuto yelled in shock. "To think such a combo is exist..."

Mizael LP: 300 x1
Yuto LP: 1000 x0

"I believe this is over. Illumiknight, finish him!" Illumiknight charge towards Yuto as he sent flying to the entrance of the warehouse.

"Ahhhhh!" Yuto screamed in pain as his body hit the ground.

Mizael LP: 300 x0
Yuto LP: 0 x0

Mizael win

The Duel is over as the hologram is vanished.

"I lost.." Yuto muttered as he looking to the ground as I deactived my Duel Disk and then approached him.

Yuto thought what I was going to do to him. Card him? Kidnapped him? He didn't know. He surprise when I stretched my hand to help him.

He hesitated but he accepted it and slowly getting up with my help.

"You're a great duelist. You remembered me to my comrade, Kaito Tenjo." He said to me.

"Well, this Deck was belong to your comrade and this body was your comrade's rival." I thought.

"But where are you exactly from? You're not from Xyz Dimension as I never seen you before and the only Galaxy-Eyes user in my Dimension is Kaito. Can you tell me?"

"As I said, don't underestimate Duelists on this City. I am from Tokyo. I recently moved here because of the Championship. And now, you'll tell me everything."

Yuto sighed. He lost the Duel, so he will tell me everything. About dimension, Academia and Dimensional War. This was part of my plan. With this, I'll have an excuse at why I know the Dimensional War & Academia. But, suddenly a bright pink light covered the area. As the light faded away, Yuto was already gone.

"And...he's gone." I sighed before I heard a familiar voice.

"Mizael!" Yuya and Yuzu finally arrived from the door. Yuya was recovering his stamina from his running.

"Are you alright?" Yuya asked in worried tone.

"I'm good." I answered.

"Where is he? Is he still here?" Yuzu asked as her eyes checked around the warehouse.

"No. I dueled him and I win. But he suddenly dissapeared." I answered before I explained everything.

"You beat him?!" Yuzu asked in surprise.

"Yeah. He's strong, but I managed to beat him." I answered.

"What's all the smoke here?" Yuya asked as he pinched his nose. "Let's go back to You Show, everyone is worried about you and Yuzu. Anyway, why are you here Mizael?"

"Yuzu didn't tell you?" I asked Yuya as we turned to Yuzu.

"I'm sorry. I was in hurry and didn't have time to explain." Yuzu apologized.

"It's fine. I'll explained in You Show later. Now let's go." I said as they leaving back to You Show.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 66 16
Yugioh! Arc-V presents My Father in the past It was a peaceful day in Maiami City. Yuya and Yuzu have a daughter named Yuki Sakaki. And it was the Mi...
6K 175 20
Throughout the YuGiOh timeline, we have known of the four main dimensions that run with the timeline. The four dimensions are XYZ, Fusion, Synchro, a...
23K 320 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
178K 2.3K 132
The world has been split into four dimesions. It's the mission of a Masked Boy to put the dimensions back together. He runs into the Bracelet Girls...