Every Second|gh

By tataxcooky16

"๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐" ~ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜Ž๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ *๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - M
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

Chapter 10

797 42 5
By tataxcooky16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"You can sleep on the bed" Mingyu said while laying out his blanket on the floor with a pillow. Jeonghan raised his eyebrow watching the boy from his bed.

"You're being awfully nice for the Kim Mingyu I know" Mingyu let a small smirk play on his lips as he turned to face Jeonghan. "Unless you'll let me sleep on my bed with you" Jeonghan rolled his eyes before mumbling an 'as if'.

"You don't want to sleep on the same bed as me right? Maybe the gay germs would take you too" Jeonghan scoffed, fixing himself in Mingyu's blankets. Mingyu wanted to ignore it, but he couldn't help his curiosity.

"So Wonwoo is right? You are..." he trailed off, not wanting to say it. "Yes, Mingyu...gay. You can say it. If you want me to leave, you better tell me now and not in the middle of the night" Jeonghan gave up, waiting for a response when he realised he wasn't getting one.

"I'm not going to tell you to leave" Mingyu said in a whisper and decided not to explain further. "And I don't mind sleeping next to you" Jeonghan could hear Mingyu faintly say the last part, so he moved the blankets, not expecting the certain boy to get in but just in case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 291 31
"What do think will happen when the two sons of the two biggest business tycoons are made to marry eachother, without having a chance to meet eachoth...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4.7K 108 12
.๏ฝก*๏พŸ+.*.๏ฝก txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.