Deletion

By 2021Night

Deku was left in front of UA when he was 3 months old. Nezu finds him and finds out that he was born with a q... More

Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - On Board
Chapter 3 - Babysitting
Chapter 4 - Test
Chapter 5 - Support
Chapter 6 - First Word
Chapter 7 - Released
Chapter 8 - First Friend
Chapter 9 - Outing
Chapter 10 - Trial
Chapter 11 - Secret
Chapter 12 - UA
Chapter 13 - Alarm
Chapter 14 - USJ
Chapter 15 - Announcement
Chapter 16 - Sports Festival
Chapter 17 - Stain
Chapter 18 - Nightmare
Chapter 19 - Arrival
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Attack
Chapter 22 - Dorms
Chapter 23 - Feelings
Chapter 24 - Confession
Chapter 25 - Approval
Chapter 26 - Beach
Chapter 27 - Kidnapped
Chapter 28 - Plan
Chapter 30 - Aftermath

Chapter 29 - Operation

3.4K 161 48
By 2021Night

With pro-heroes, they were all ready and were suiting up for the battle in front of them. It was 4am when the heroes were wide awake. They woke up class 1A for the operation and instead of whining and complaining about how tired they were, they were up fast and was ready to fight.

Todoroki was already awake when the pro-heroes came into the dorm. He was already to go and had to wait a lit for everyone else to be done as well. They wore their hero suit and were walking out the door in 10 minutes. They followed the pros to Nezu's office, where all the people who were on the mission at.

"Welcome." Greeted Nezu.

He was on his desk and had many controllers. People were confused of why their principal ahd so many of them, but they didn't ask. If it was the white chimera, he probably would do anything to reach his son.

"Nezu, when are we going to do this?" Asked Aizawa in a serious voice, which for once didn't sound tired.

"Good question. We will start once everyone is here. The only one not here yet is All Might." Nezu answered.

They all waited for the symbol of piece, which came late and was panting at the door. He apologized for being late and it was 4:40am. They all headed out to the place the location was sent. Izuku's phone was out of battery and his location gone, but luckily Nezu already recorded it down. They were planning to barge in the bar and capture all the villains on sight. But their main objective was to rescue the kidnapped broccoli. 

They rushed towards their destination, hoping the villains were not expecting their arrival. They had the advantage in surprise this time and they hoped the advantage in number. Todoroki led class 1A and was in front. On his left was Iida and on his right Bakugo, since he didn't want to follow anyone.

All of them were running on top roofs along with some pro-heroes. Aizawa was with them and his friends. Nezu was in a robot and was controlling it from the inside. He was traveling on foot, because he had a whole robot army behind him.

Civilians were evacuated early by heroes, which they thought was a pain, since they came 1 in the morning. Eventually, they all made it out of the city and the bar was the only place that wasn't evacuated.

Once reaching the bar, students stood on the roof in front of the shady bar with their teacher. Their job was to support the heroes and maybe to grab Izuku when the heroes were fighting off the villains. The pro-heroes were in front of the bar and All Might knocked on the door saying "Pizza delivery".

Toga opened the door, but she was immediately got smacked into a wall by All Might's punch. Some students winched and whispered ouch. Todoroki didn't have any reaction along with people who knew Izuku for a long time.

Heroes flooded the base and villains resisted. They fought, but since they were only the underlings, the villains fell quickly. Nezu was inside the building and he only saw a normal bar. He commanded his robots to search the area and it took some time. 

Once a robot spotted something, Nezu called class 1A into the building. They followed the instruction their principal gave them and walked into the building with caution. They walked slowly and turned their heads constantly. They reached Nezu and saw a door which was slightly opened. They pushed the door and it was revealed as a dark room. They all entered the room and looked around. Iida looked towards the ground and saw blood stains.  

"Nezu, come look at this!" Shouted Iida as he pointed to his findings.

Nezu looked towards Iida and made his way there. He stared at the stains Iida was pointing. Coloured drained on his face, since the robot he was in identified the owner of the blood.

"Not good." Nezu said.

Iida paled once understanding what the chimera said. "It's not his right?"

Nezu shook his head and Iida shut his eyes. They all walked out of the room and Todoroki was asking what everyone found. Most of them shook their heads and said nothing, but Iida stood there quiet.

"Iida? Found anything?" Todoroki questioned.

Iida spoke slowly. "I found blood stains on the floor... I called Nezu over to identify who was the owner, but he said it was Izuku's."

There were gasps and hands covering over mouths, but Todoroki glared to the ground. They all thought that the villains hurt and tortured Izuku, so they all decided to hurry the search.

The rescue team walked further in the base. It only got darker and darker, but Todoroki and the hero Dabi, lit their flames to get light. They continued to move and they were quiet in not alarming anybody that was there. Nezu's army was behind him and joined in the march.

Once they reached the end, there was only a wall. It only confused the heroes, but Todoroki wondering why the base just had a dead end, placed his hand on the wall. While touching the door he felt vibration and then he quickly placed his ear towards the wall.

He listened closely and hard a lot of movement. He heard a conversation happening and it seemed to be arguing with each other.

"Come and serve me with your quirk."

"Never! I'm with the heroes! You can't change my mind!"

"Fine then Izuku, I will take it from you."

Hearing the name, Todoroki spoke an order to his class and pro-heroes.

"Destroy the wall! Izuku is behind it! Quickly!"

They all focused their attacks to the wall and it made a huge loud bang! The wall collapsed and they saw Izuku with three villains. Izuku was kneeling on the ground with twovillains holding him down. There was a man sitting on a large chair, which AllMight recognized him right away. He froze at the door and the dust disappeared.

Izuku was dodging and buying time for him to gain enough energy to delete All for One's quirk. He was trying to dodge to save energy, but he didn't know if it was doing the job or the exact opposite. He was losing speed in his jumps and dashes, but he had to continue, until he found a way out.

Blood lost was starting to get to him. The wounds that were trying to heal in the week, were reopening and they were bleeding. His balance wasn't going to great and his vision was getting burry again. He had to continue. Kurogiri and Shigaraki were still jumping towards him. All for One was just sitting there like he was enjoying the show they were putting on, but sometimes he gave Kurogiri and Shigaraki some rest, by firing his quirk.

It's taking too long. Izuku didn't know how many ours he was able to keep up, but he stopped for a bit and Shigaraki and Kurogiri was able to catch him. They held his arms behind his back and pushed him on his knees before their master.

"You have fought well." All for One said. "Now I have a suggestion."

"No."

"I haven't even said it yet."

"I know what you're going to say." Izuku stated

"Come and serve me with your quirk." All for One suggested.

"Never! I'm with the heroes! You can't change my mind!" Izuku shouted.

All for One sighed. "Fine then Izuku, I will take it from you."

As the symbol of chaos reached out his arm to touch the kneeling boy, Izuku shut his eyes tight and heard a loud crashing sound.

Everyone in the room faced towards the collapsed wall and Izuku slightly opened his eyes. He stared along with the rest of the people in the room at the wall, until the dust parted and it revealed heroes. The villains were panicking at the sight of the enemy and Izuku sighed in relief.

He saw his father and his classmates. The villains were losing their grip on him and he took the chance to run away. Izuku ran towards his class with tears in his eyes and arms stretched out even in the pain he was in. Todoroki opened his arms and let Izuku crash into him. They embraced each other, but Todoroki did it protectively. The class was smiling and the mood was lighter around them.

"I'm glad you're back Izu." Todoroki whispered to Izuku.

Todoroki was about to let go, but Izuku's arms dropped and he was falling. He was tired of trying to survive in the room filled with enemies and once he felt the safe embrace of another, he passed out.

Understanding of how tired their classmate was probably in, they moved him to the back and placed him down. Izuku was sleeping, but Nezu did notice the wounds that Izuku probably gained in the fight in the beach a week ago. He was raging how the villains didn't even treat them a bit. 

All for One called all the Nomu's that weren't even finished yet and ordered them to attack the heroes. The Nomu's followed the order, but Nezu didn't allow them to attack. He sent his own army to handle the situation, while the heroes were ganging up on the villains.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri didn't have their quirks to defend themselves with, got caught be Oboro and Dabi quickly, while the rest tried to take down the main villain. All Might was froze at the door seeing All for One still alive and sitting right in front of them.

It took a slap in the face to wake All Might out of his trance. The honors were done by Aizawa, who was not in the mood to have the number one hero standing in front of their enemy, frozen like an idiot. All Might shook his head and headed into the battle. Aizawa stood behind looking after Izuku with Momo. They were treating his wounds, which should have been done before they arrived.

The battle continued to go back a forth between the heroes and the symbol of chaos. There was no progress and heroes were tiring out. Izuku was waking up, but no one noticed. They were busy fighting the villains or done for the count. 1A was supporting the heroes in injuries or from a far. 

Once Izuku was facing the battle, heroes were panting and crouching, but All for One was standing like he didn't have a full on battle with the heroes. The heroes weren't going to win in this point. Most of Nezu's robots were destroyed after beating up and killing the Nomu's.

Izuku sat up and knew what he must had to do. He had a little bit of energy, but he could sacrifice himself and use all the energy he had and more. The drawback might be bad, but it was for the peace of society. He had to do it.

Izuku sat up straight and Aizawa saw that he was getting up. Aizawa was the only one with him, since others were treating heroes who fought in the battle field, or supporting them. 

"Woah, problem child lay down." Aizawa ordered.

Izuku shook his head. "No. I have to do something."

Aizawa frowned in response. "Like what?"

"I have to delete All for One's quirk."

"You can't! You don't have enough energy!" Aizawa shouted.

"But I have to! You see the fight! The heroes are not going to win at this rate!" Izuku replied.

Aizawa sighed. "I know, but it could be dangerous."

"I know, but I want to do this."

"Izuku you can die!" Aizawa responded.

Izuku looked down. "I know, but if I don't do this... Many heroes and people will."

"Think about us! About Nezu, your dad! What about your classmates? Iida? Uraraka? Shinso? What about your lover, Todoroki?" Aizawa questioned.

Izuku didn't lift his head up. "I understand, but if I don't do it, they could die in this battle! Touya! Uncle Oboro! Uncle Tensei! Uncle Hizashi! Auntie Nemuri!"

Aizawa sighed. "Still, we can figure it out."

"I'm sorry uncle Aizawa, but please understand." Izuku said while looking into Aizawa's eyes.

Aizawa agreed. "Fine, but promise that you won't die?"

Izuku smiled. "How can I when I haven't even taken over the world with papa?"

Aizawa sighed with a smile and moved out of Izuku's line of sight. Izuku was staring straight at the symbol of chaos and was activating his quirk. Izuku's vision started to get burry again, which he thought it was getting annoying after the few days, but continued to use his quirk. He closed his eyes once he was done and fell back.

Before hitting his head on the ground, Aizawa caught him and placed him down. He checked his pulse and he was happy to feel it still pumping. Once he checked, he remembered the conversation he had with Izuku before and remembered what he just said. He sweat dropped realizing that he just went with it. He just shrugged it off and watched the battle unfold.

The next time All for One tried to use his quirk, he couldn't. He faced towards the only person who could have made his quirk disappear. He saw him fall onto his back, suggesting that he just deleted his quirk. All for One was now quirkless. He was mad and anger, but now he lost all his followers and Nomu's. He couldn't defend from the heroes with his quirk gone. He was in trouble. 

Noticing that All for One was panicking, the heroes took that chance to attack. Over a few blows, the battle was over. They didn't see that All for One use his quirk, so many heroes along with class 1A students knew what happened. The broccoli came to save the day. They all smiled and the battle was over. 

All the injured were sent to the hospital, including Izuku. They were treated and all waiting for the condition of Izuku. 1A, Nezu and Aizawa were waiting outside and the doctor walked towards them.

"Doctor! How is he?" Asked Nezu.

Doctor shook his head. "He seems to be fine, but he is in a coma. Sorry, but we don't know when he will wake up."

The doctor walked away and Todoroki along with the rest of the class, dropped their heads towards the ground. Nezu was there looking sad and was swearing to make the LOV's lives and punishments a living hell. Aizawa just sighed. Izuku promised that he wouldn't die and he fulfilled, but he should have saw this coming.

Everyone went back to UA and their dorms. Todoroki stayed behind at the hospital to sit next to Izuku and look after him. He had volunteered and Nezu accepted. Nezu couldn't, since he had to go back to school and plan for the lessons that would continue like normal. He regretted it greatly, but was happy to see that Todoroki loved Izuku to stay by his side while he was in a coma.

It was night and Todoroki was still by Izuku's side. He held Izuku's hand the whole time, never letting it go. He laid his head on the bed Izuku had been placed in and watched him.

He prayed. 'Izu, please come back to me soon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.3K 11
A teenager once met izuku when he was a child , a bright child filled with hopes in his eyes, however they never met again. Now Izuku is almost an an...
13.7K 311 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...
5.7K 130 37
Izuku escapes his father and becomes a vigilante, what happens when he joins UA? Mentions: Torture
332K 7.8K 30
When Izuku gets hit by a quirk that turns him into a tiny child and only wants to be near Bakugo not trusting the rest of the class Bakugo must take...