I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

34- Adorable boys

3.1K 105 17
By Hera_Cordelia

"No fever"

Mia whispered, her eyes were locked with the young man's eyes. 'Wow, his eyes are exactly the same with Henry's' she spoke in her mind, missing the boy who she treasured the most. Dean's eyes widened in surprise. Looking into the young woman's eyes deeply.

How could she be so calm? How could she be that beautiful? How could she stare into his eyes with a calm face while driving him insane? Dean admitted it. He knew his feelings well. Even though he had never liked anyone before, he knew what the love feeling was.

He fell in love at the first sight. The moment where the young woman cried in his arms. Dean never found himself losing feelings. He found himself falling for Mia Grace more. He love her from the down deep of his heart.

Mia took back her hand and cleared her throat. Pulling herself back from hugging Dean as Henry. The couple was having an argument. Betting on who would get drunk first. Dean lowered his head, fidgeting while feeling awkward.

"Mia! Do you think I will get drunk first?!" Bailey suddenly shouted, breaking the awkward silence with her loud voice. Mia observed her friend's face, slowly smiling in amusement. Her friend was like a child who needed to be protected at all cost.

The young woman nodded, causing Bailey to furrow her brows in disbelief. Roman laughed out loud, feeling satisfied. "What the heck!! You are my friend! Not his! Why are you taking this asshole's side?! You should shake your head and say NO!" Bailey frowned.

Mia just chuckled, not saying anything while Dean observed the young woman's from the side. "Alright.. I finally know. You are looking down on me! Watch me, Mia. I will show you that your thought is wrong" Bailey spoke and seized the wine glass from the table.

Swallowing in one gulp.

Roman panicked as he patted his girlfriend's back. "Chill, Joy!" He warned, feeling worried. Bailey just squeezed her eyes and put down the glass, not even responding to her boyfriend. "I am not drunk yet! Your turn!" Bailey shouted.

Giving the wine glass to her boyfriend. Mia sighed tiredly and shook her head but there was a warm smile on her face. Finding her friend adorable. Dean stole glances at the young woman countlessly. He just could not stare at her obviously.

It was little embarrassing for him. "Are you single?" A sudden question from the young woman made Dean frown in confusion. Why so sudden? And why that question? "No" he replied while making an eye contact with the young woman.

Mia nodded. "Then is there anyone who has caught your attention? Like even just a little?" The young woman questioned. Wanting to know if there was a woman who caught this adorable boy's attention. Dean paused.

He was thinking what answer he should give. Dean bit his lower lip and stared into the young woman's eyes. Deciding on what to do. Slowly and slowly, he nodded. Surprising the young woman. "Wait, that is cute. Imagining an adorable boy like you in love"

Mia chuckled. She did not notice how her words brightened Dean's day. Dean gulped. So the young woman saw him as an adorable boy. Not a man. Was that a good sign? Or a friend zone? "Then do you like adorable boys?"

Unexpected question from the young man made Mia raise her eyebrows in surprise. Why was he asking like that after saying she saw him as an adorable boy? Why was he blushing as if he was going to give a first kiss? And the question though.

A strange question.

"Well, I like adorable boys. But not all the time. He has to be soft, gentle and cold at the same time. Like a man who is perfect. My expectations are high though" Mia admitted, smiling awkwardly. Dean's lips formed into a big smile. Feeling happy.

So he could be her man. At least her type was an adorable boy. He could be cold like an ice if that was what she desired. He was that crazy about this young woman. Dean was in love with Mia Grace that deep. Like a honey badger who found the taste of honey.

Mia blinked twice when the sight of Dean's big smile fell in front of her eyes. It was as if he was imagining something erotic. But she knew that it was impossible. Maybe he was thinking about the one who caught his attention.

"Joy!" The shout from Roman made Mia and Dean flinch in surprise. They two quickly observed at the couple. Mia's eyes widened at the sight and stood up from the lounge in hurry. Dean also raised his eyebrows in surprise and got up from the lounge.

Bailey was trying to stand on hands. But before Mia could stop, Roman ran towards his girlfriend and held Bailey's waist, making her sit. "Gosh! What is your problem, Bailey?! You could have slipped and broke your arm!!" Mia shouted in anxiety.

Feeling worried for her friend. She was talking with Dean and did not even notice that her friend stood up from the lounge. Mia's words warmed Bailey's heart. A smile appeared on Bailey's face. "Do you see that, Roman? My friend is concerning for me. Look how sweet she is hehe"

It was obvious. She was drunk.

Her cheeks which were reddened like tomatoes, the way her voice changed into playful tone, the way her eyelids were dropping, they showed how Bailey was drunk clearly. Mia sighed tiredly and looked down at the table to check how much Bailey drank.

1.5L wine bottle was empty. Not even a drop could be found. "Why did you watch your girlfriend drinking this much?!" Mia furrowed her brows and scolded the man who was carrying Bailey and placing his girlfriend on the lounge.

"You know the fact that no one can stop her if she is so confident. Not even her parents could stop her" Roman replied as he sat beside his girlfriend while Bailey leaned on his chest, thinking it was her bed headboard. A sigh escaped Mia's lips.

Roman was right though. Bailey was little tough to handle. Dean patted the young woman's shoulder, smiling warmly. He was telling the young woman to stay calm and sit down. Mia shut her eyes and gave up on scolding Roman.

Dean and the young woman sat down. "I want to sleep!!" Bailey shouted, almost making everyone in the room ears bleed. Roman squeezed his eyes, holding him ears back from bleeding. "Alright, I understand" Roman spoke.

Lifting Bailey from the lounge. "Awn, look! My idiot is so cute" Bailey chuckled and pressed her lips on Roman's cheek. She was out of control, drunk like an old man. Roman went up to his girlfriend's room, leaving the two in the living room.

Dean and Mia rolled their eyes in annoyance and disbelief. Bailey was like another person when she was drunk. She was the one who was arguing with her boyfriend and ignoring him like an air all the time. But when she got drunk, she would be clingy to her boyfriend and whispered cute things.

Driving Roman crazy.

"It is late now. I should go back" Mia stood up from the lounge and grabbed her purse. Ready to leave since she spent her friend's birthday happily. "Please let me drive you back to home" Dean suddenly said in hurry. Standing up in speed.

But the young woman refused. "No, it is fine. I have messaged my friend to come pick me up" Mia smiled, not wanting to make the young man tired. However, on the other side Dean was unhappy with the young woman's refusal.

He wanted to drive her back to home at least. He wanted to spend his time with her. He wanted to be with her more than hours. He wanted to be the one who talked with her every day. He wanted to be the one who she trusted the most.

But of course, he knew that it was impossible and hard to get. This young woman already placed the wall between them. It was hard to break that wall. He could not break that wall. He was not that strong enough.

Dean quieted down. Not knowing what to say anymore. Mia gulped, trying to understand why the young man suddenly looked gloomy. Was it because she refused him? Was he that willing to drive her back to home?

"I just don't want to cause troubles. You must be tired too. We can just meet again. It is not like you don't have my phone number anyway. Just call me and tell me where to meet. So please don't make that face. It is making me guilty"

Mia spoke with a smile.

Earning a nod from the young man. Dean nodded and smiled. "Ok, don't take back your words when I call you to meet" he teased, making the young woman chuckled in amusement. "Yes, I promise" Mia grinned. "Oh, tell your brother about my leave"

Dean smiled and nodded. "Yea" he replied. The young woman walked out of the living room, directing to the outside. Dean followed Mia. He just wanted to say goodbye. As they two stepped out of the living room, the car was already in front of the main door.

A man came out of the car as his eyes automatically fell onto the young woman. "Lorcan! I thought you would be late" Mia said as her lips formed into a smile. The way the young woman walked near to the man with a smile made Dean furrow his brows in displeasement.

He did not like it. He hated it. But what could he do though? He could only stare and watch the young woman from afar. "I just don't want to make you wait" Lorcan answered honestly. Causing Mia to smile in satisfaction.

"Good night, Dean. Have a nice dream about the one!" Mia turned around and winked at the young man. She was wishing for him to dream about the one who caught his attention. Little did she know that the one who Dean was talking was her.

Mia's sweet smile and wink surprised Dean. His lips formed into a wide grin. Smiling at the young woman in amusement. How could she be that cute? Lorcan did not utter any word. He just stared at the two with a stone face. No one could read his expression.

"Let's go" Mia spoke as Lorcan nodded. He opened the car door for the young woman as Mia went into it after waving her hand at Dean. Then Lorcan went to driver seat. "Bye!" Mia mouthed and waved her hand from the inside of the car.

Dean smiled and waved his hand.

The car drove off from the place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 4 35
I fell in love with a man I have never met. He doesn't even know that I exist. How is that possible to inherit an obsession with a man I can never ha...
276K 11.8K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
48.3K 1.5K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
462K 20.8K 47
Jun Min, an avid fan of the popular light novel "Daybreak," unexpectedly finds himself transported into its fantastical world. Now inhabiting the cha...