Make Myself A Legacy (Another...

Autorstwa LeonAidSalvacion

They were 9 and it felt right the way it was. "I'm not perfect and I know you all know this. But you make me... Więcej

Disclaimer
Leon (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts (Updated!)
More Facts About Leon
Relationship with Members (Hyung Line)
Relationship with Members (Maknae Line)
Before the Survival Show
Requests
Other IDOL Closest Friends
First Impressions
Quotes
Members Finding Of His School Life
Leon Solo Producing
First Meeting with 3Racha
3:3:3:1 Unit Mission
One Kid Room
Receiving an award without the members
Fights
Out with Older IDOL Friends
Heartbroken Over a Secret Relationship
Spotify
Leon Studying
Solo Vlive
New Series: Century Soulmate
Birthday?
Changbin's birthday
Instagram
OSTs of Century Soulmate
Iconic Fan Sign Moments
Dying His Hair
Hate
Hate Part 2
"Protective" Leon Moments
Hospital Visit
Snippet of "Repentance?"
Repentance
Scandal
Is It Possible?
Just For A Night
#LeonAppreciation
"I love you" to each member
Thank You
I Wish You The Best
Stays, please stay (sad)
I Wish You The Best MV
The Story Behind I Wish You The Best
Let Us Take Care Of You (Sick)
It's Just Hard
[MM] Stay in my Reach (Felix x Leon)
[MM] Each Other's Prince and Angel (Lee Know x Leon)
[MM] It's Okay for You to Call Me That (I.N x Leon)
[MM] Cuddles (Han x Leon)
International Hyung
[MM] Dark Moments We Share (Seungmin x Leon)
Youth: Lost
Youth: Lost (Cast and Credits)
[MM] Reflection (Hyunjin x Leon)
[MM] Don't Punish Yourself (Bang Chan x Leon)
[MM] Don't Have To Control Yourself (Changbin x Leon)
Love, Care, and All Not Out of Duty (With NCT)
Tear One Another So Easily (Big Fight Part 1)
Youth: Lost (OSTs)
Torn and Looking for the Pieces (Big Fight Part 2)
[Song Dimensions] Hug - Seventeen Vocal Unit
Cute Concept?
Valentine's Special: Our Universe (OT8 x Leon)
Unspeakable
Forceful Lips (Sasaeng Moment)
[Song Dimensions] Sorry - The Rose
I Sacrifice Because The Love I Have Suffices (Two Selfless Leon Moments)
We Love Despite Being Broken (Big Fight Part 3)
Perfect Candidate (Leon X BTS)
Might As Well Carve Out My Heart (Sasaeng Ex)
My Heart Has Been Tested Over Time (Dating History)
Incorrect Quotes 1
Under This Spotlight
[MM] Airplanes, Dreams, and Boyfriends (Lee Know x Leon)
Look Back At The Crossroads (With Non-Idol Friends)
[Kingdom: Legendary War] No Time For Warm-Ups
Admit A Few Jealous Moments
Salvacion Residence
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Give In To The Darker Side of Us
[What If] SKZOO
[Kingdom: Legendary War] He's The Child They Sacrificed Everything For
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Fun and Games Under the Code Name of Competition
Lee Know, Leon "FanFiction Boy (나의 꿈의 남자)" [Stray Kids: SKZ-Player]
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Revive The Love Where Our Skill Takes Core
[Kingdom: Legendary War] All Us, No Parts In The Dark
Quick Dialogues
You're Having Too Much Fun
[Kingdom: Legendary War] To Be The Heirs of Their Thrones
ENHYPEN Added Member Announcement
[MM] I'll Stay Over When You Want Me To (Han x Leon)
Christmas Dream
First Time Back (At SM Entertainment)
Updated Salvacion Residence
Son-in-Law
COVID Recovery (And Hell For Leon's Apartment)
Embodying ODDINARY
The Closet Of A Maniac
Concerts Made Home Far Away
Another Soul Watches Over Him
Instagram Update | Miss You, Guardian Angel
Maxident Trailer
Guiltily Favored
Pay Attention To Me
SKZ - Replay: Dinner (Leon ft. BTS Jimin)
Overcast
overcast is one of his greatest acts of generosity
Next In Fashion: Idol's Armor 1
Perishable Product
He's A Sin Clothed In Denim

[What If] If I Said No

1.3K 46 11
Autorstwa LeonAidSalvacion

His hands were responsible for many masterpieces. These masterpieces had the ability to control the atmosphere of a room, to have held on to the listener's emotions, and to give a safe space to whoever stumbles upon these records. But these hands of his were not seen on television, or media sites. Instead, they were in the restraint of studios that only the artist would ever see. Did he despise this? No, because a magician never reveals his tricks, and he wishes the power of his magic to be as intense. If he does decide to shed light on it, would it still have the same power of a producer by a name, a face, but no documentaries or cameras in the tail? "You know, 3Racha, I want this to happen over and over again. To work with you, and even go as far as being friends with you. Because I, as a producer and behind the scenes creative, recognize the talent you can show the world. But, maybe that's my role. I'm not meant to be an idol or performer."

For a long time, he was the only boy his age dominating behind the screen. He was Leon, a young fresh but nevertheless brilliant producer, songwriter, director, choreographer, etc. But his name was not one to be associated as an idol, and he wishes it to stay the same. Even if temptation was at the door, by the faces of three young boys he wanted to stay side by side with. "Fine, hyung, but you have to promise that you'll work with the group we'll be part of in the future. You have to promise that you'll be okay answering our calls even if you work with more and more successful groups." Was it selfish for Leon to look back now, and get angry at himself for not making them promise the same? Because while they thrived, and while that vow existed in the same lifetime, he doesn't know them anymore. They were probably genuine people, their foundation still the same hopefully. But in the masterpieces he knew of Stray Kids, he wasn't close enough to see each puzzle piece of their mosaic. Not anymore, when JYP referred them to other constant producers that only guide 3Racha.

As before, he was more in the shadows. This location allowed him to drift to other corners, and his eyes looked out for them. When they got their first rookie awards, he was still close enough to see their lines. To hear them out on their fears of how their sound was to be interpreted by the public. But also the stubbornness in them that enabled their endurance for this run in the industry. A glaze in their forms he was so proud of. Maybe up until now if he could see close enough and glimpse if it stayed.

But Leon could not hold anything against them because his denial to be a trainee was his decision only. So he let it be. The boy lurked deeper into the scene and worked with any artist, known or not, as long as he saw the glimmer of determination in them. His name was spoken in interviews, the people he worked with became friends and could not help but shout his name out. This action of theirs, which he never asked them to do, made his name ring throughout. Not only was he a trending Asian-American behind the scenes creative. He was The Producer. A man with a household name, he never intended to build. Nothing held him back from giving his talent to uplift others.

But this did not stop him from also releasing his own music. Under his company Labyrinth Hub, he was the first soloist. The songs he puts out are carefully chosen, and ones he could not envision others to use. Because they were vulnerably him, and only he can release the story with justice. So he did, not wanting to keep it hidden when many needed the same comfort it gave him while producing it. Yet, he was still true to what he told 3Racha years ago. He was not a performer, and the only traces of him will be in the records and studios. One audio file, one video, and nothing more for a song.

What he did not see was how Stray Kids also traced about him. The producer they once called friend, was someone they missed. Three boys who practiced producing were the ones who let out tears, bruises of clenched jaws, bleeding tongues, and they got all these scars in silence. They asked themselves who was at fault for the disconnection. The guilt they carried only told of how in some way they were accountable. It took years to pass by, but no action had been made to bridge this. But they barely had time to breathe, so they could not allow space to prepare themselves before they called? And thus, they never called until fate made a way.

It was the year 2021, and they had many awards for their names. The recognition they worked hard for was finally being paid back. One is being proclaimed as the overall winner in the Kingdom, allowing their names to trend wherever. But this crown would not stay on their heads if they did not move. Winning does not end in one victory. It is proclaimed when a legacy is a household that is not to be written off in history. And with so many groups vying for the same thing, they could not pause and lose their authentication. So practice rooms were inhabited, and studios occupied. But at least in this journey, there were eight that came as one team instead of as competitors.

Today was supposed to be another full day, but a shift in plans destined them to be given a break. One that the boys were thankful for but one they did not want to take. So with the leader's same sentiments, Stray Kids still drove to JYP. But they did not expect their practice rooms to be fully booked today. "What do you mean by all practice rooms, and studios are full today, PDnim? Don't our choreographers have an exclusive room for them assigned, and at least leaving us one free?" It was like having a full house today, and that was one they never experienced. But there are always firsts. The staff communicating with the company's youngest boy group was trying to explain why. "Well, Chan, we all know that in two weeks 2PM is making a comeback. And with the group's reputation and concept, we decided to ask for another producer/choreographer that would fit them most. One that isn't exclusive to our company."

There were battles to fight, and others you'd have to let go of. But before the group could decide what their actions would be, some 2PM members made an appearance. Like their seniors and people they well respected, the group bowed and exchanged formal greetings. A greeting that was happily given back by the senior group, who wanted to get close with boys as well but the "how" was a part they have not figured out yet. But before awkward tension could take place, another figure came by. The man was talking calmly with some staff and other members of the group. A person the boys greeted formally too, following only Korean customs. While it is true that the man was to be greeted formally, as a producer and choreographer before their debut, he was not older than them.

The boy, out of respect, stopped his conversation and greeted back. But maybe his past self a few seconds ago should've just continued on with conversing because his current timeline of actions allowed his eyes to meet familiar one's. Their pieces did not fall in place because no one would dare disturb a masterpiece they were unfamiliar with. Even if they memorized the other so well in the past. "Hi! Stray Kids, right? Congratulations on your win." Leon was holding himself back. But the pressure of pulling against the doors to keep it shut had him wonder. What was he holding back when the boys in front of him were strangers.

Before his mouth could spill any more things, a beat rang against his ears. Uneven in intensity after the interval but it had rhythm. Why was his name the only lyrics, and treating it as a chorus with all climaxes to catch his attention? "Leon... are you still awake there?" The reason for this is where his mind was at, was a hypothesis of another timeline. And where he was really at, was in 3Racha's studio, zoning out. "Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just glad that you three are so convincing and pushed me to say yes to being a trainee."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

196K 6.4K 60
Y/n already planned to leave Korea and go back to Australia to begin again after moving on from her young love when something happened to her grandmo...
303K 11.6K 74
you can't sleep at night. you can't sleep regularly when something is always on your mind. and its worse because you live in a zombie apocalypse whic...
23.5K 298 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
973K 27.1K 56
hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on screen and off screen was the same. But when...