Love In The Darkside (Pokespe)

By Nightels_Scarlett

Yellow finally get the courage to confess to Red. But why did he reject? The question lingers to the heartbro... More

Pokespe
Confession-Rejection
Getting Things Straight
Fears
Captured
Phone Calls
Disappearance
Surprise the Surprised
Telling
Tainted Crystal
You Don't Know Me
Competition
Missions
OC
I Am So Sorry
It's Love In The DarkSide
Good Cold Guy x Sweet Bad Girl? What?!
Cheating Games
Everything's So Difficult
Obvious

Twisted

884 33 15
By Nightels_Scarlett

I can't believe my last update was two months ago on February, and my last LAST update was November 0-0 I'm so sorry for taking the book for granted so much!!! But look at the bright side :) I have a lot of free time this month, and the next, and the next, basically for four months! :D so I'll get to it now! Try. That is .-. I have other books. . .

~*Previously*~

Marble, a male.

"You don't really mean anything at all today, tell me I'm wrong. Go ahead," Pause. "Yellow."

She was shocked, her lips were open but she couldn't find the words to say, before she could even do anything, Green was already pinning her down. His emerald eyes gazing harshly at her hazel ones. For a second, she was half expecting him to choke her, instead, he whispers.

"Shhhhh,"

Thick red warm liquid dropped steadily onto the concrete floor. Shards of the mirror stuck to his fist, and blood splashed his arm and prickled his face. He stared. He glared. At the reflection opposing him. Because all he saw was a boy looking just like him.
The reflection was good.

While he was evil.

~*~*~

Marble -Yellow- looked up from the sandwich she was eating. The sky was in a bright shade of blue, reflecting upon a wonderful stone stream that flows pass their picnic preparation. Pearl had finally laid out the mat and food basket, and Dia was forced to stop eating all the barbecue he was cooking for the gang. While Platina silently laughed at any of her Senior's, Blue's, jokes and stories. Everything was enjoyable, anyone could've mistaken them for a group of friends on vacation.

But they weren't.

Instead, they were in the middle of a crisis situation. Maybe even descending on life and death. Yellow once again glanced away from Green's strong stare. After what happened back there, she didn't know how to react. He knows, doesn't he?

Then why isn't he telling the others? They've been searching for her for the past three weeks. This was the perfect opportunity to get some answers, find out why she's like that, anything! Not that Yellow minded. No, she didn't mind the fact he wasn't being a tattletale, not one bit.

But what ate her alive is the fact why he ISN'T being a tattletale.

Maybe he's planning to bribe her? Make her do things she doesn't want to do or else he'll spill her secret? What would he even force her do? Steal? Hurt? Destroy? She's done all of those, intentionally or unintentionally in the minimum of 3 weeks! Who knows what she could've done her whole life! Besides, her reason there is to steal the three legendary Pokémon's. So why bother requesting her to steal anything else?

She swallowed her saliva, trying to concentrate on eating, but it was hard having a sexy elite four member staring at you with a super-mega-hot-glare-slash-stare.

What about Red? She thought to herself. Where is that man?

She sighed deeply. "I. . . I, have a confession to make." She mutters audibly for the others to hear. Blue perks at this and turns to the impostor. She looks at green to see his reaction, he had an eyebrow raised in surprise as if asking 'Are you seriously going to do this?' and she nods for a yes.

"What is it, Marble?~" Blue puts on a neko cat face, curious. Yellow bit her lip, Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. . .

"Oh, well. I, um, you see." She breathes in. "I know you know me as Marble De Verde, but I kind of- . . "

"Kind of?" Blue asks impatiently. Green had his emotionless stare that she felt digging into her soul. Even the Sinnoh trio now seemed interested as Dia dropped the barbecue back into the grill and leaned in.

"I, you see, kind of-" Think, Yellow. Come on, Yelz! Yelz. . . Yelz. . . Red. The thought struck her as she blurted out any idea on her mind. "Kind of know where Yelz and Red is!" Blue widened her eyes in shock, and Marble was hoping for an non suspicious reaction.

Thank Mew, Arceus seemed to have mercy on her that day. "Why didn't you say so?! Tell us! We'll get to them now, and we can save them!" She squeals loudly, gripping onto Green's forest coloured jacket sleeve. "This is so exciting, Greenie~! We'll get them back this time, I'm sure of it!" She was unable to notice his quiet, stoic face. And Yellow wondered to herself.

"Why is Green like this?"

~*~*~

TIME: 4:23 PM
BAG
POKéMON
CARD: Commander Red
CONTACTS
MESSAGES*
EXIT

Red Ketchum looked at his screen glowing from his wrist watch into thin air, serving as those high-tech machines in blue. It summarises all his things, from the bag he held onto his back to the Pokéballs wrapped around his electromagnetic belt connected to the watch underneath his clothes.

He tapped on 'MESSAGES' that had a sparkle next to it, signifying a new message.

From: Commander Yellow
To: Commander Red
-"Dex-Holders out searching for you. Can't find legendary bird trio. In a mess, accidentally told them I know where we are. Don't know what to do next, we're holding search tomorrow, didn't tell them. Red, please help. If boss would finds out it's off with my head."

Red groaned, he knew a tragedy would happen at one point. Yellow was too much of a klutz to handle a mission as important as meeting the Holders on her own.

He ran his fingers through his jet dark hair. For a moment, he wondered if it was worth helping her. "Of course it is, you love her." His good side fought. "Don't be silly, evil can't love." The other argued. Both sides were an amusement to Red, since both intentions were bad nonetheless.

In the end, he decided and typed quickly on the screen.

To: Commander Yellow
From: Commander Red
-"Stay with your mission. And just do whatever I say."

Send. The crimson hued male rolled his eyes before walking underground of Celadon City's game corner, where the headquarters was hidden. He locked himself inside his room, making sure no one else was around he opened his closet.

In it, there was a red and white shirt with, matching cap. It was there on the day he woke up from amnesia, and though he had never seen anyone wear it, he was positive it was his. His goodie self.

"If they're looking for Red and Yellow, then it might be good to give them what they ask for." He mutters before slipping it on.

~*~*~

Yellow looked at her screen, "Stay with your mission." She mutters, "And just do whatever I say." She mimicked. "How rude! Then again, I suppose I would've been angry too if I found out my teammate made a huge mistake..."

"What was that, Marble?" Blue asked from outside her door.

"Nothing, Blue-chan!" She replied before shutting off her watch.

"Oh, go to sleep, then. It's late."

"Yeah, goodnight." When she heard the footsteps fade away, Yellow immediately jumped from bed to look out the window. The moon was a pleasant crescent shape, the warmth of the glowing moonlight touched Yellow as she sighed in content.

Whatever Red meant by obeying his orders, Yellow could wonder for days. And she could have if it wasn't for a familiar silhouette making his way toward the house.

"Commander Red?" She gasped, but his clothes caught her sight, "No. Red!" What are you doing? She wondered.

And as if he knew what she was thinking, her watch vibrated and a message opened up in blue thin air.

To: Commander Yellow
From: Commander Red
-"Do as I say. No panicking. And don't question me until it's clear."

Hmp. Bossy. Yellow thought, but she couldn't help what crazy idea Red- no, Commander Red, has thought of.

"Wait. Does Red even know he's dressing up as the real Red?!" She gulped, looking straight out the window. Luckily, Red seemed to have vanished.

"This... Might be a problem." And she typed away in her screen, trying to warn him, but he never replied. Only because he already knew.

~*~*~

I'm so sorry, I tried hard for this! I even had to secretly write it during EXAM DAYS. Which isn't easy since I wanted to have good grades (_ _")

But don't worry ^-^ it's summer vacation now! And I received an honours award in school. I can try to keep writing, but in also have other books. Hopefully I'll finish this one first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
734K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
721K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
395K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...