๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)

6.2K 194 507
By g_r_a_s

july 15

the chirping birds are heard from your balcony door. slowly waking up, natural sunlight shines in your room, making for a nice soft light. you look down and notice someone else peacefully sleeping, arms wrapped around your waist while yours are on their head, holding them close to your stomach like a mother animal does to her child.

the special someone happens to be the birthday boy.

with a small smile, you slowly play with izuku's hair not in a rough way like you would if having a heated moment, but soft like your massaging his scalp.

'how do i do this without waking him up.' is your number one goal.

you haven't been sleeping in the same bed with izuku for long, but you know he's not the lightest sleeper in the world. that's an advantage you have right now as your goal is to get up, grab his presents and place them in his room before he wakes up and catches you red-handed.

starting with your hands, you slowly pull away from his head. his soft inhales and exhales makes your heart melt and it's sad to leave him like this. you can stay like this all day long.

but you have a mission to do.

you stay frozen when your hands completely detach, waiting to see if izuku woke up to that. luckily, he didn't and that lets you move onto the harder part: getting his arms away from your waist.

taking a deep breath, you can practically hear the mission impossible music as you slowly grab izuku's hands, stopping every few seconds to make sure you're in the clear before progressing. you manage to get his arm up, slowly scooting away from the sleeping boy while keeping his arm hoisted up. your heart stops when izuku starts shuffling. you stay completely frozen like a deer in headlights, waiting for the best or worst possible outcome.

it seems like luck is on your side. izuku's still sleeping.

letting out a quiet breath of relief, you quickly shimmy your way out of bed, wanting nothing more than to be out of this predicament. once you stand up, you look back at izuku who's still sleeping like a baby, his light snores making you smile softly. you kiss your fingertips before quickly placing them on izuku's forehead, giving him a morning kiss he won't ever have memory of before running to your closet and opening the bottom cabinets.

you smirk victoriously when the large pile of gifts sit perfectly untouched, ready to be opened and gushed over. making sure to open your door before filling your arms, you take one more peak at izuku who's out like a light.

'perfect.' you think while doing a little victory dance. you start your multiple trips from your room to his that you do in fact, have a key to. singing a song in your head, you bring the numerous boxes and bags from your room to izuku's placing them on the floor for the time being.

"rai?"

you jolt just a tiny bit, almost dropping whatever was in your hands. snapping your head to the sound of the voice, your heart starts to relax as you make eye contact with your bird-friend who's eyeing you weirdly.

"tokoyami..good morning." you greet with a small smile.

"good morning. is that for midoriya? it's his birthday, right?" his low voice bounces off the walls.

"yeah..yeah. it is." you nod, happy that someone remembered his special day.

"the class was planning on throwing a party for him. you know, like we did for you."

"yeah! that's a good idea." you nod in approval. tokoyami eyes the gifts in your arms before looking at the door to your room. "do you need assistance?" he tilts his head.

"oh this is actually my last trip. thank you for the offer though." you quietly laugh.

"very well then. i'm sure midoriya will like whatever you've got for him. see you later today, rai." tokoyami nods.

"of course! thank you, tokoyami." you nod back to your friend. when his door closes, you make a beeline for izuku's room. quickly setting the last of the gifts down, you wipe your forehead while scanning every single thing, double checking if you didn't miss anything.

"that should be everything...except for the gifts i wanna give him separately." you whisper to yourself, looking at the all might themed wrapping paper and bags. 'such a fanboy. how cute.' you think with a smile.

you spend the next couple of minutes organizing and making everything look pretty. setting the gifts on his bed, you make sure everything is visible and perfectly placed. only the best for the best boy. when your phone buzzes in your pocket, you take it out, checking the time before clicking the notification.

10:00 a.m

izuku💚
now why did i wake up alone 🤨

stifling a laugh, you quickly fix yourself in izuku's mirror. you take one last look at his perfectly placed presents before quietly walking out his room and making your way to yours.

shutting off his phone, izuku sits on the edge of your bed, running a hand through his hair and yawning. the door starts to open, making him groggily turn his head. the sight of his girlfriend makes him tiredly smile.

with a kind smile, you stand in front of izuku, placing your knee between his legs. "happy birthday my love." you say, putting your hand on his stomach and slowly pushing him back. izuku close-eye smiles at you, letting you push his back to your bed.

"you remembered.."

"of course i did?" you tilt your head, placing your hands between his head and looking down at him. "why would i forget?"

slowly exhaling, izuku places his hands on your waist. "i don't know. but thank you."

"mhm." you say before leaning down. the sound of your lips moving together makes you feel content. "i hope you won't be tired the whole day, i'd like to take you some places." you say once you two part. looking at your neck, izuku feels accomplished when he sees your necklace that dangles.

izuku

"that'd be nice. thank you beautiful." izuku's raspy voice makes you mentally take laps. standing up and grabbing his hands, you pull izuku up, holding in a laugh at his exhausted state.

"wake up would ya? did you not sleep at all?" you let out a short laugh, playing with one of his scarred hands. with a short laugh from him as well, izuku rubs his eyes with his other hand. "i don't know..but once i get up, you don't need to worry." he reassures.

softly kissing his forehead, you back away from him and head to your vanity that's not far from your bed. izuku watches your every move, smiling small at your simple movements that make him happy inside. grabbing 3 velvet fabric boxes, you make your way back to izuku and sit next to him.

"i wanted to give you these separately." you say, handing him the longest box. "it's not original at all, but why only me?" you say, confusing the tired boy.

opening the box, izuku only laughs at the contents inside.

a chain with your name on it.

"i was thinking of getting one myself." izuku admits, picking up the silver jewelry and smiling as it shines in the sunlight. "looks like you hit it right on the mark though."

"now everyone will know you're mine." you say with a satisfied smile. you've gotten so many comments on your necklace and every time, you've had no problem explaining that it's your boyfriend's name. you weren't stupid either, you saw the disappointed looks of boys and girls whenever you would say that.

now it's izuku's turn.

"y/n...you really got me all this?" izuku asks, slowly taking the next box from you. with a nervous laugh, you watch as he slowly opens the box. "do you think this is a lot?" you tilt your head. oh the surprise he has coming.

"this was probably really expensive-"

izuku freezes when what's in the box is revealed to him. your smile grows. the shock on his face is priceless.

"do you remember when i asked for your ring size?" you ask with a laugh, watching izuku slowly pick up the ring. "it's custom made for you. i thought it would fit you nicely." you explain, looking at the silver ring that's designed to look like the metal mask that's apart of his hero costume.

"what do i even say..?"

his comment makes you laugh out loud. it's music to his ears, hearing you enjoy yourself. it makes him smile softly. "is this why you asked if i wore rings?" he puts two and two together.

"yep. it looks cool on you." you compliment, tilting your head at the perfection that is izuku's hand. with the added piece of jewelry, it looks like a piece of art that sells for fortunes at museums. "you didn't have to do this y/n.." izuku says quietly, the tiredness and fatigue slowly disappearing every second.

"but i did." you wink, handing izuku the last box. sighing, he takes the last box in your hand, rubbing the surface with his thumb. "i feel bad. this must've cost a lot of money." izuku whispers.

his face softly gets grabbed and he comes face to face with you. "stop feeling bad. it's your birthday and you know this has no effect on me or my dad. don't worry about it." you reassure, quickly pressing your lips to his before letting go. with a smile, life seems to finally fill izuku and his eyes start sparkling.

"right.." he nods, opening the box. inside, there's two rings this time. one of them is a band with the outline of a lightning bolt and the other is a thinner ring with the same lightning bolt, just posing as a charm rather than being engraved.

"it's a matching set. you know, for me and you." you start to fiddle with your fingers. "you get the band and i get the other one. when we do our fist bump, the rings attach. i thought maybe 'cause we both have lightning quirks..things... whatever you call them, i thought it was fitting-"

your back hits your bed faster than you were actually mumbling. coming back to your senses, you kiss izuku back. "looks like i've been rubbing off on you." he says once he pulls away. "the mumbling...dammit." you whisper.

"but i love them. all of them. thank you my love." izuku says, gently grabbing your hands and pulling you back up. he lets go of your right hand but holds onto your left, grabbing your ring out the box.

"what are you doing?" you ask, watching izuku slide the ring on your ring finger.

perfect fit.

"practicing." izuku says, sticking his tongue out and making sure the ring looks perfect.

"...practicing?"

"and i'm the slow one.." izuku mutters, shaking his head. "practicing for when i put a promise ring, engagement ring and a wedding ring on you." your heart skips a beat at his words.

"because you will be my wife, you know." izuku smirks, picking up your hand and kissing the back of it.

"oh will i?"

"mhm. y/n midoriya." izuku says, pulling you onto his lap. shaking your head at his antics, you kiss his forehead again. "come on dork, there's something else i wanna show you." you smile.

"where?" izuku asks, looking around your room.

"not here you dumb." you snicker, flicking his forehead.

"oh.."

you can't fight your laugh at this point. standing up, you pull izuku up and guide him out your room. "close your eyes." you demand, closing the door to your room.

"huh-"

"close."

closing his eyes, izuku puts his full trust in you that you're not gonna let him bump into anything. "open when i say, okay?" you whisper in his ear, leading him to his door.

"should i be scared?"

"no..?"

"that didn't sound very convincing..."

"open your eyes dammit. see for yourself." you step to the side. now in izuku's room, you watch his every move; from when he opened his eyes, from when his jaw literally dropped at the sight of his bed, from when his eyes had more stars than the galaxy in that moment, and when he ran to you and picked you up to spin you around like he always does.

"that's not real..?" izuku says while spinning you around. "what-why would it not be real?" you ask, watching your vision go into a blur the more you get spun around. the moment you get put down, izuku's lips are on yours.

"why.."

"because this is the first time i've gotten to spoil someone. and you deserve it."

you smile as izuku's forehead rests on yours, whispering a million things to you thats difficult to decipher. "you can open them on your own time." you cut him off, seeing that he was never going to stop. "but now, get dressed. when you're ready we'll go out." you say.

"you're the best."

"i know." you and izuku say in unison. you purse your lips while izuku laughs. "too predictable. i'll be out quick my love." he kisses your forehead before letting go of you.

---

"do you think he knows we're throwing a party for him?" shoto asks, sitting on your swinging chair with his legs on the seat.

"i don't know. i don't think he expects the class to remember." you say, putting mascara on with perfect execution.

"do you think he's ever celebrated his birthday before?" shoto tilts his head. "what are you doing to your eyelashes?"

"firstly, maybe not. and second, it's to make them look longer and fuller." you answer with a small laugh.

"longer and fuller? why?"

"to make me look prettier, to be blunt. that's what makeup is, essentially."

"...but why would you wanna do that? do you not like how you look now?"

"i do. but sometimes, special occasions call for special measures."

"i think you look fine with and without. i'm pretty sure the other girls are the same as well."

"that right there shoto, is how you win a females heart." you joke, smiling in the mirror.

"...win a females heart? what?!" shoto asks in disbelief. looking at him through your mirror, you can see the tiniest drops of sweat fall down his face. "wouldn't that be killing them?!"

"jeez shoto...i didn't know you were that far into the hole." you shake your head. "what i mean by that is that's how you get a female to like you. you know, how i do with izuku." you explain.

"is that why you like midoriya? because of the things he says?"

"and what he does. he always makes sure i know how much he cares for me and i do know. it makes me happy to know he genuinely likes me." you say with a smile, thinking about your perfect boyfriend.

"so how do i get a girl to feel like that? not that i want a girlfriend, but my sister, fuyumi, i want her to know how much i do care for her, despite not talking to her that much..."

"is there any way i can get her to feel like that without my output being in a romantic way?" shoto genuinely asks.

"you're too sweet. there's a lot of things you can do. send her a letter talking about how much you miss her and all that sappy stuff. you can give her gifts, if you know what she really likes. oh and number one to me is make sure to always check up on her. you never know what's behind closed walls." you explain. "she'll appreciate it all and eventually, you'll get what you want from her, the feeling that you actually love her and vice versa. it's not an overnight process but if you really do care for her, it shouldn't be a difficult task."

after a couple seconds of shoto repeating your words under his breath, he looks up at you with a small smile. "thank you y/n. you've really helped me a lot."

"we're friends, aren't we? that's what we do."

"you and midoriya...i consider you two 'best friends', as i hear people call their closest friends. but now, you're starting to resemble the little sister i always wanted in my life." shoto truthfully says, making you turn back to him.

"sister? how funny. i've always wanted an older brother." you quietly laugh. "we're so similar, no? you feel like my twin honestly." you joke.

"can you tell me more..you know, about the feelings thing?" shoto drifts away from the previous topic. even if you both didn't say it straight up, you mentally agreed that you're now siblings.

"yeah. i'll tell you everything you need to know about a female." you nod. "now how do i look?" you say, turning to shoto. he studies every part of you before a smiling again.

"really nice. i think midoriya will like it." he approves.

as if he had called him, the door opens and in walks izuku fully energized and dressed. the excitement in his eyes and posture sets the bar high. you're determined to make this his best day ever.

"oh todoroki. good morning." izuku greets, twirling his ring on his finger.

"midoriya." shoto stands up. "good morning. and happy birthday." he says, handing izuku an all might themed card.

"o-oh! you didn't have to d-do this..but thank you! i'm surprised you remembered..." izuku says, smiling at the card.

"why would i forget?"

"that's what i said." you laugh, putting anything extra away.

---

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIYA!"

"can't wait to get this party started!"
"this is the perfect way to relax!"
"it's the opposite of relaxing, kaminari."
"you know what i mean!"

in shock, izuku looks at all of his classmates that are in the common room holding various things. streamers, deflated balloons, confetti poppers, any decoration that's included in a party, someone has in their hands.

"guys...you're doing this for me?" izuku asks in disbelief, eyes widening every second.

"of course! we're one big family! anything for midoribro!" kirishima says.

"we figured surprising you the way we did with y/n wouldn't be the most original. so what better way to find out than catching us red-handed?" iida says.

"everyone...all of you, thank you!" izuku says with a bright smile that almost makes everyone look away.

"well while you guys are struggling to set up, we're gonna go have fun. sucks to suck." you snicker, pushing izuku to the door. while your friends laugh, you make eye contact with bakugo who narrows his eyes at izuku.

you
you better say happy birthday.

bakugo
no way.

you
i know where you sleep.

you
i'll have shoto jump as hard as he can in his room at exactly 8:31. you don't want your beauty rest getting disturbed now, do you?

you
🔪🔪🔪 say bye bye to your plans of being the future number one.

when bakugo doesn't answer, you look up to see him staring at you with a blank stare but his eyes that shine with the look of slight hesitation makes you smirk evilly at him, making sure he can see your glowing eye as well. it'll let him know that you're not kidding.

"ready?" you turn to izuku with the complete opposite look. he quickly wipes his shirt before smiling big.

"yep!"

---

"even though i have a number of things i wanna do today, is there anything you specifically wanna do?" you ask, swinging yours and izuku's locked hand back and forth.

"nothing that i know of." izuku rubs his neck with his other hand.

"are you hungry?" you look at him. "we can go to that cafe we always go to."

"yeah! that sounds good." izuku nods and the walk is silent but not for the reason that you and izuku don't know what to talk about.

it's something else.

'wait for it..' you think, slowly side eyeing izuku who has the same look of preparation.

''wait for it...' izuku thinks, eyeing your locked hands. any slight movement from you and he's booking it. with a growing smirk, neither you nor izuku make eye contact but you slightly loosen your grip on his hand, making him do the same. the suspense rises the more you two try and make your moves subtle.

the moment your hands completely separate,

you both dash to the direction of the cafe.

"even if it's your day, you're not winning." you say, more determined than ever to win.

"is that hawks over there?" izuku asks, looking across the street. that makes you turn your head and slow down, looking out for the hero.

"huh? where-" you sigh deeply when you realize the dirty game he just played. looking at the cafe in the distance, you see izuku just make it, leaning on the door and trying to subtly keep his breath under control just to mess with you.

"what took you so long? i thought you ditched me." izuku says, smiling 'innocently' at you. the blank stare you give him makes him completely lose it and he almost falls to the ground. "do you think you're funny?" you ask but in the middle of your sentence, you let out your own laugh, completely contradicting yourself.

"you seem to think i'm hilarious." izuku wipes his tears. "ha ha." you sarcastically say, rolling your eyes. izuku opens the door and steps to the side, smiling at you. "after you your highness." he jokes.

"such a gentlemen." you lightly tap his cheek before walking in. immediately, the smell of coffee and baked goods fills your lungs and you smile softly at the warm aura this cafe never fails to produce.

"i'm not as hungry as i thought i'd be. maybe i'm too excited." izuku says from across you.

"do you wanna get something light then?" you ask, seeing the waitress walking towards you and izuku. "yeah." he says right before the waitress stops beside your table.

"good morning. if you're looking for something light, i have the perfect recommendation." the waitress says. "sure. that's fine." you nod at the waitress who quickly jots down the order before walking away. you turn your attention back to izuku.

"have you ever celebrated your birthday before?"

"no...not with anyone other than my mom." izuku timidly answers, avoiding eye contact. "back in junior high and elementary school, i was still quirkless so as you can imagine, i didn't really have friends."

"whenever you talk about your past, it makes me wanna commit mass murder." izuku looks up to see you staring at him with a glowing eye, leaned back in your chair with your arms crossed. "forget i asked. you have the class now. that's 18 friends and a girlfriend." your eye stops glowing. letting out a satisfied breath, izuku looks at the flower-patterned table.

"yeah, life is way better now." he slowly nods his head.

"yep. almost dying many times is the perfect life. but anyways, this'll be the best birthday you've ever had! i'm determined." you declare, smirking at the boy across from you.

"when you're determined you get it done and you get it done well. that's what i like about you my love." izuku stares at you with a smile.

"only if it's worth the time. and you're very much worth it."

"...you've changed so much." izuku grabs your hands. "it seems like such a long time ago you were barely smiling. short answers and never talking to anyone but yayorozu if she was lucky."

"but here you now, a completely different person. i watched you grow into this happy and funny girl who's loved by the whole class. and now, this beautiful girl is my girlfriend. i didn't ever think it was possible."

"but then again, i didn't think anything was possible before u.a. but you saved me from my dark times. i couldn't be happier with the outcome." izuku says, tears pricking his eyes.

inhaling a breath, you grab izuku's hands this time. "i'm the one who's supposed to shower you in compliments and speeches. not the other way around."

"but it's my birthday and you told me i could do anything i wanted. this is something i chose so technically you can't say anything." izuku teasingly explains, rubbing the back of your hands with his thumbs.

"i did say that..." you whisper. "if pouring your heart out to me makes you happy, i'm all ears pretty boy."

"you make me so happy y/n."

"and you do as well izuku."

with a growing smile, izuku holds up his fist. realization hits you and you happily bring up your own fist. with a happy laugh, you and izuku fist bump, your rings connecting like the last two pieces to a puzzle.

"that's kinda fun." you say while pulling your hand back. before izuku can answer, a plate of food gets set down in front of you two.

"enjoy!"

---

"the mall? you've bought me enough gifts, y/n." izuku shakes his head in protest.

"what's the harm in more? if you see something you like, we'll get it. you're not obligated." you shrug.

"you know, you doing all this for me puts my one gift for you to shame." izuku sweat drops.

"but yours was first. you couldn't have possibly known i was gonna do that for you."

"still."

hand in hand, you and izuku walk through the familiar building. so many times you've been here, whether it be with the class or a smaller group. "stop worrying and doubting yourself. anything in mind you wanna do? there's a lot of stuff here."

"so you just take me places then make me decide what to do?" izuku asks with a laugh.

"is that not a good idea?"

"no. it's fine. just kind of funny."

dropping your head, you stare at the ground. your white sneakers step on the marble tiles, making a quiet thump sound every time you do. looking to the side, you see izuku's red sneakers step in unison with you.

and that sparks an idea.

"do you remember when we were at my house and we were sorta matching?" you ask.

"before saving eri? yeah."

"i wanna get a pair of shoes that look like yours."

turning his head to you, izuku smiles but furrows his eyebrows. "is this your way of saying you wanna match?"

"obviously. what do you say?"

"race you to the shoe store."

you let go of izuku's hand and bolt.

"not losing this time. and you're not playing your dirty little games." you say, running around people and small stations. "oh yeah? who's-"

"no." you cut izuku off.

seeing the store in the distance, you mutter apologies to people you quickly run around. you know izuku's on your tail since you can hear just as quick footsteps behind you.

good thing you're fast with and without your quirk.

"she can't be beaten." you say, stopping outside the shoe store first.

"she's also faster than the average human being without her quirk." izuku says, stopping right in front of you and placing his hands on his knees.

"excuses excuses." you wave your hand. instead of the soft and slow music the cafe had, the sneaker store has more of a fast paced and upbeat song. people litter the store, some children with their parents and some groups of friends around your age.

after greeting a worker, you lead izuku to your side of the store. scanning the shoes, you see izuku pick up his exact shoe almost instantly. he hands you the display sneaker and you turn it to get a good look at them. "have you had any other shoe? has it just been these your whole life?" you ask once giving the worker your shoe size.

"basically." he shrugs. "i really like them."

"well now we can match." you swing your legs back and forth from the bench you're sitting on. this time, it's izuku who grabs your hand. you watch with a tiny smile as he stares and traces your scars, your hand looks no different from his.

"pretty." he whispers, picking up your hand and kissing it. they're not too rough but not too soft, perfect in izuku's eyes.

but he thinks everything about you is perfect.

"here you go." the worker says, placing the box between you and izuku. she notices izuku tracing your palms with a content smile on his face along with the matching rings you both have on. tilting her head, she takes one more glance at you two before walking away.

"you should get a pair of white sneakers. for days we don't wanna wear red." you propose, untying the black laces. when izuku doesn't answer you, you look to see if he's actually there.

he is there, staring at you with a smile. the amount of times you've caught him staring should be a crime. "how many times am i gonna catch you staring?" you snicker, tying the other shoe.

"as many times as i'm gonna stare at you." izuku answers and you would never tell him that your heart skipped a beat at that moment.

you'll take it to your grave.

you stand up and face izuku, wiggling your feet like a little kid. "opinion?"

"perfect." izuku stands up while you turn to a mirror. as you check yourself out, he wraps his arms around you and rests his chin on your shoulder.

"izuku were in public." you whisper but lean your head on his anyways.

"so?"

"people know who we are."

"...so?" izuku's smile grows. "let them see us together. i'm tried of people asking for your number. they need to know that you're mine." he kisses your cheek.

"you're too damn pretty. people need to back off." he whispers in your ear before softy kissing it.

"this is dangerous game we're playing." you whisper back, looking around the store in the mirror. sure enough, a group of workers are eyeing you and izuku with either an eyebrow raised or a smirk as they whisper to one another.

ignoring them, you look back at izuku who's licking his lips while looking you up and down. you see something shine from his chest and you smirk when seeing your name around his neck.

"girls like cute boys like you. strong and heroic, any girls dream guy you are." you say, turning around and grabbing his hands. "i'm glad they'll know who you're making out with every night now." you swing your hands back and forth.

"turning the tables?" izuku tilts his head.

"just telling the truth. now let's get you those sneakers." you drag him back to the bench. quickly taking off the shoes, izuku takes you to his side of the store, grabbing your sneakers that are on display. a different worker attends him, taking the shoe and nodding at his requests. before she walks away, she takes another glance at you and him before smiling and walking away.

"i think they're talking about us." you alert izuku, side eyeing the worker who nods to her colleagues. you see izuku sharply turn his head towards them and you mentally face palm.

"don't make it so obvious you're looking!" you hit his chest.

deku shoe squad arise 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

best 120 dollars i've ever spent lmao.

---

"izuku. this is not a good idea." you shake your head. "it's a different brand. maybe they're stronger." izuku shrugs as you two place your bags to the side before walking to the large amount of shopping carts.

"should i remind you what happened the last time we did this?" you put your hands on your hips, watching as izuku runs to the shopping cart and pulls it away from its friends.

"get in." izuku tells you, pushing a shopping cart. eyeing the green piece of plastic, you reluctantly hop in, getting comfortable in the large space you have.

"nothing good ever comes from this." you shake your head in disapproval.

"you're overthinking." izuku waves off. "ready?"

"...mhm."

with an evil laugh, izuku starts running around, pushing the cart with one foot before standing on it and gliding with it. you start laughing as the wind pushes against you, swooshing your hair out your face.

"we're going down this hill." izuku turns the cart and everything in you tells you to get out once you see the steep hill.

but your adrenaline runs deeper.

"do it do it do it." you encourage. that's all izuku needs to get a running start before you two start going down the hill at high speeds. both of your laughter's bounce of the walls and echo. it's like going on a roller coaster.

since shopping cart wheels aren't exactly made for cement-especially at high speeds and since izuku made the 'smart' decision to activate his quirk to get more speed, the wheels start to smoke up. obviously you and izuku did not see this as you were too occupied with the fun and thrill of speeding down a hill. even if you are really fast, you were too caught up in the moment to realize that the cart was starting to break against the ground.

"Y/N!" izuku yells and quickly, you're grabbed and tightly held in a pair of arms. you only remember hiding your face in izuku's chest as the loudest sound rung out. once izuku's grip loosens, you both look back and your jaws drop at the sight of the cart completely obliterated.

you cover your mouth with your hand, trying to silence your laughter and izuku does the same. it only gets harder the more you stare at the broken cart and it's remains that scatter the bottom of the hill.

"yeah...but this can be different!" izuku smiles anyways. "what's with you and carts. i'll be back." you shake your head before running to the carts.

grabbing a sturdy one, you push back to izuku and smirk. "it's your turn to get in." you evilly laugh while he gulps, looking at the empty space. "why me?"

"oh not so adamant now huh? i was in the cart last time so it's your turn. perfect reasoning." you nudge the cart toward him. "don't worry. if it's a repeat of last time, you'll be alright."

sighing, izuku gets into the cart in a way cooler way than you did. "what to do first..." you fake contemplate, pushing izuku around. a large gust of wind suddenly hits him and his widen when he hears your laugh. looking at the cart, he notices small sparks of white lightning trailing around it, making him look back at you in shock.

"you're a hypocrite!" he yells but you only shrug. "you should've expected this!" you yell back due to the high winds. shaking his head at your antics, izuku turns back around and points to the left, making you jolt the cart to the left. once you see why he pointed there, your eyes widen.

there's a ramp.

"nah what the hell?!" you shake your head but still run towards it anyways. "this is what i want!" izuku yells and you regret ever telling him those words. preparing to grab izuku at any moment, you do one more push before the cart goes off the ramp and flies in the air.

it would've made for a cool picture.

the odds were in your favor, not only did the cart not break, but you landed perfectly. you shut off your quirk and let the cart slow down at its own pace. "that was actually fun." you say.

"and it didn't explode." izuku nods his head. once the cart stops completely, izuku jumps out but stops you from walking any further. "stay." he says, confusing you but that soon turns into a smile when he props up his phone and hits the 10 second timer.

"and what picture-" you get cut off by izuku grabbing you once he jumped back in the cart. quickly setting you down, he picks you up again and in that moment, you hear his phone snap the picture.

"you timed that perfectly.." you say in slight shock, clinging onto izuku as he jumps out the cart again. he bends down to grab his phone while his other hand goes to your bottom. laying your head on his chest, you smile in approval at the perfectly taken picture.

---

"what do you want?" you ask, pushing yet another cart with izuku in it. he drags out a hum, skimming the different snacks in the aisle. "lets try a bunch of pocky sticks." he says, pointing to the small packages like a little kid.

"alright. heads up." is all you say before grabbing a handful.

"huh-" he gets cut off when a bunch of packaged snacks fall on his head and into the cart. "oh shit i didn't mean to hit your head. are you okay?" you cover your mouth to hide your laughter.

"you literally said heads up..?" izuku says, taking the snacks and throwing them around the cart. "i didn't mean it literally.." you say while pushing the cart to a new aisle. you were so focused on getting into another aisle that you didn't realize izuku recording you.

"my love."

you look down at izuku before noticing his phone. a smile grows on your face the longer you stare at the camera.

"isn't she beautiful?" izuku says out loud, zooming in on you slightly. you stifle a laugh when izuku's big green hair is still visible at the bottom of the screen.

"you're crazy." you shake your head, adverting your eyes back to the aisles in the store.

"crazy for you."

when you stay silent, izuku leans his head back, his large smile on full display. he never fails to put a smile on your own face. leaning down, you kiss his forehead before leaning down more and kissing his lips.

---

"isn't she beautiful?"

with a smile, izuku rewatches the video he took just moments ago. while you pay for everything in the store, he sits outside on a bench. for some odd reason, you told him to wait outside.

"...midoriya?"

said boy snaps his head up. for a moment, he thought it was you but the voice and the use of his last name makes his excitement dwindle. that excitement drains more and he subtly deflates in his seat when he makes eye contact with two girls.

"oh my god! it actually is him! i told you! his green hair sticks out like a sore thumb."

"nyla...asuka.." izuku greets with a tiny smile, nodding at his two old classmates from junior high. just looking at them brings back dark times and horrible memories.

"didn't think we'd see you around midoriya." nyla says before looking izuku up and down. her eyes visibly widen when noticing how much he's grown. "dang izuku..talk about glow up." she giggles, swaying her hips lightly.

"oh you're right! he's so..fit~" asuka says, pressing a hand to her cheek.

"um..thanks..?" izuku tilts his head.

"and his voice got deeper!" the two girls squeal in unison, making izuku flinch. "you know, i had a thing for you back in junior high~" asuka says in a flirty tone.

"..you don't say.." izuku bounces his leg up and down, looking for any possible way to get the hell out of this situation.

"mhm mhm! seeing you now, you've gotten hotter!" she squeals, eyeing izuku like a toy in the claw machine. "and i heard you go to u.a.. who knew you were a late bloomer."

"o-oh! late bloomer...yeah." izuku lies.

"you've been getting fame. i see why...you're pretty cute." nyla giggles again, stepping closer to izuku. he narrows his eyes at the two girls. they obviously want nothing but fame and popularity from him.

"so izuku~ how about we text each other some time? i'll give you my number and we can like.. you know, get to know each other~" nyla says, leaning towards izuku who leans back to create space. "hey no fair! i called dibs on the hottie!" asuka whines and izuku resists the urge to roll his eyes.

always making a grand entrance..

izuku feels a weight on his lap and suddenly, he's looking up at your smiling face. you don't say anything, only hooking his chin with your finger and bringing him in for a kiss. both you and izuku smirk when hearing the surprised gasps of the two girls. scooting up so his back is straighter, izuku puts on a show and grabs your bottom, pulling you closer and intentionally making sure you rub on him.

when he lets out a low grunt, you slip your hand under his shirt, feeling every muscle this perfect boy possesses. you open your eyes and side eye the two girls who stand there in irritation and disbelief. their eyes widen when your eye glows, basically threatening them. your teasing smirk only makes their blood boil as you separate from izuku and pull him closer to you, wrapping your arms around his neck while his go around your waist like always.

"izuku love...who are these people?" you tilt your head, making sure they can see your hand run through his green locks.

"strangers. did you get everything my love?" izuku asks, standing up with you still on him. kissing him one more time, you nod. with his back turned from the girls, he starts walking to the bags. you glare at them with a glowing eye again, picking up your chain and making sure it shines in the sun.

izuku

"he's mine." you mouth before smiling and flipping them off.

---

"who actually were those girls?" you ask, chewing on a chocolate pocky stick. "girls from junior high." izuku sighs, looking out to the beach he cleaned so long ago.

"again. mass murder. your stories make me want to murder people." you shake your head.

"don't worry about it. it's in the past."

"how do you hold no grudges? you were treated so badly but you don't hold a vendetta for anyone. cough bakugo cough."

izuku just shrugs. "i don't know."

"that's the real hero in you. i could never." you shake your head. "anyways topic change. when did you start liking me?" you ask with a teasing smile, leaning towards izuku.

"the moment i made eye contact with you. or, i knew i would fall for you, to be more specific." izuku bluntly answers.

"wait..like the very first time we locked eyes? when i was holding your arm?"

"yep. you?"

"hm...do you remember when we shook hands after introducing ourselves?"

"yeah?"

"and we held eye contact as well as our grip?"

"yeah?"

"that. that was when i realized." you bite down on a different flavored stick.

"really? i didn't think you'd catch feelings that quick..."

"me neither. but when i saw you at u.a, i wanted to be around you more. i think the moment i fully realized i fell for you was after your fight against all might."

"really? but i thought you were mad at me? was that just a facade because you didn't wanna admit your feelings?"

"no. you were actually being annoying. i also see no point in not accepting feelings. if it's there, it's there. why deny it?" you shrug, feeling your phone buzz in your pocket.

shoto
we've finished setting up, if you're done taking midoriya out.

you
good timing. i didn't know where else to take him. we'll be there soon.

"the class finished setting up. do you wanna head back?" you pocket your phone. izuku stands up and picks you up, leaning his forehead on yours. "thank you for today. i had fun my love."

"anything for the birthday boy." you whisper back, playing with hairs that fall over the side of his face.

"race you?"

"race you?"

no words were spoken after that, only you two building hopping while the sun continues to set.

bonus

"...deku.."

izuku turns around at the sound of his nickname.

"k-kacchan!"

bakugo says nothing but chucks something at izuku before walking away. in a state of shock, izuku doesn't even pick up the item yet, only staring at bakugo's retreating figure in disbelief. he finally looks down and sees a new all might figure he had yet to get along with a card that has four words on it.

happy birthday damn nerd.

turning the corner, bakugo looks at you and huffs. "i fucking did it. now stop doing that shit." he crosses his arms.

"doing what?" you ask, sharpening a kitchen knife. "you didn't tell him i forced you..right?" you ask, picking up the knife and smiling when it shines under the kitchen light.

"'cause if you did..." you cover your white eye with the knife, making sure your glowing eye is visible to bakugo.

"that'd be a shame."

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

again. sorry to not include the party at all. there's just really nothing i could think of that can be entertaining to you guys.

but i hope you enjoyed this 7500 word chapter.

SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM RIGHT NOW 😡😡

AND HIM 🤬🤬

random fact/head cannon:

rai hates mice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
18.8K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
136K 4.2K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
99.6K 4K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...