A Simple Coincidence // Daryl...

By kaz_van

In which a twist of fate leads her, to a possible future, but will she know it's worth? Or will she let her o... More

Hello
Characters
Act One
1 | UGH
2 | Man On The Roof
3 | How We Met
5 | Locked And Loaded
6 | Know Me To Love Me
7 | Better Off Alone
8 | Sunshine
9 | Tired
10 | Loud Voices
11 | Lucks Turn To Play
12 | Lost Hope
13 | Mary's Lost Little lamb
14 | Save? or Kill?
15 | Dream Dream Dream
16 | Snow Angel
17 | False Hope
18 | Real? Or Fake?
19 | Look At Her
Act Two
20| Nightmare Child
21 | Stay
22 | May The Lord Bless Us
23 | Run For Your Life
24 | Silence My Pain
25 | Dry Sunny Day
26 | Louder Silence
27 | Plates And Cups
28 | A Chat With Friends
29 | No Other Man
31 | Wishes Never Come True
32 | Through Ashes
33 | A Shit Show

4 | Anger Issues

1.1K 17 2
By kaz_van

The men had explained to me about the camp they had set up, and how they had many families surviving there. It was apparently safe and secure, I personally don't think that exists anymore in this world but I didn't want to seem so negative.

They had told me about their mission, how they came back for Merle and a duffle bag filled with guns and ammo.

I had agreed on helping them get the bag, mostly because Glenn had convinced me; I liked him, he was a nice guy.

I learned quite a lot about them. Glenn and T had no family with them, Rick found his wife and son not very long ago, and Daryl who had been with his brother.

We had discussed how we were going to get to the bag, Glenn being the one doing most of the planning, it was actually very impressive. What surprised us was that he was a pizza delivery guy, he was also oblivious to his talent, he was truly a gifted guy.

We all had our roles, who goes where and does what.

Which is how I found myself in an alley with Daryl, hiding behind a dumpster waiting for Glenn.

Daryl had been quiet; I could tell he wasn't the talkative type. He still seemed angry which was understandable, considering he had just lost his brother and would probably never see him again.

"Sorry about your brother," I said, I decided to break the ice.

He turned his head to look at me for a moment, and as soon as we locked eyes, he looked away. humming in reply and turning his focus away from me.

I had a few moments to study his appearance, he was nonetheless a very attractive man. He was well built, with broad shoulders that were on display for my enjoyment, and muscular arms that I would simply just die for. He had short brown hair and a stubble that looked good on him and lastly his beautiful blue eyes.

Oh those eyes

I was snapped out of my thoughts and well my stare, by the sound of footsteps walking towards us. I nudged Daryl's side and he looked at me and nodded in confirmation that he had heard it too.

As the footsteps got louder I got my sword ready, and Daryl had his crossbow ready.

At the same time, the both of us revealed ourselves pointing our weapons to the kid who was the one making the noise.

"Wow don't shoot me!. what do you want?" the kid yelled louder than necessary raising his hands up in surrender.

Stupid

Daryl took a step closer to the terrified-looking boy, the boy started pacing in panic and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"I'm looking for my brother. he's hurt real bad. you seen him?" Daryl asked crossbow still in the kid's face.

Does he have to be this dramatic about everything? No. is he? Yes.

"Daryl, we don't have time for this" I warned him even though I knew he wasn't going to listen to me.

"Ayudame!" the kid yelled all of the sudden.

"Yes, let's attract all the damn dead ones in the city to us, good idea," I mumbled walking closer to the kid and standing next to Daryl as he tried to shut the kid up.

"Answer me" Daryl demanded still hung up on his brother.

"Daryl!" I yelled as the kid didn't answer him and kept yelling out 'Ayudame'

With one swift motion, Daryl hit the boy across the face with his crossbow.

Ouch, that much hurt.

Unfortunately, that didn't get up to shut up. He kept yelling and even though Daryl was trying to keep the kid's mouth shut, he was still making plenty of noise.

Then out of nowhere I was yanked back and pushed into the wall. My head collided with the concrete wall and I instantly felt dizzy and I knew that wasn't a good sign.

Son of a-

Quickly I collected myself and looked to see two men beating Daryl, my hand was light and I looked to see my sword had fallen far away from me. I panicked and the only option I saw was to jump on one of the men's backs in hopes to get him off of Daryl.

Bad idea...

"Get off of him you chipmunk" I yelled and launched myself on the man's back, wrapping my arms and legs around him as tight as I could in order to stop his actions.

It worked, just not as well as I hoped.

The bald man held onto my wrists that were around his neck and forced his body backwards, making me hit the concrete again but with much more force, with his body weight pressed against me. I was in pain.

"That's it. that's the bag, Vato." The other man yelled causing the bald one to let go of me and chase Glenn who had now appeared out of nowhere.

My whole body felt like jelly and I hit the ground as the force that was keeping me up was gone.

I was breathing heavily and my vision was once again blurry. Meanwhile, the men chased Glenn and knocked him down, taking him and running away, but not without one of them getting shot in the ass by Daryl.

Damn, I'm starting to like this guy.

I got up as best as I could to try and chase them, but it was too late. A car had arrived and they had taken Glenn and driven away with them.

I fell back on my knees as Daryl tried chasing after them, only to be blocked by the many dead ones that had heard the commotion.

Daryl turned back around looking very angry. And he tried to attack the kid who was left behind.

This man had anger issues I swear; I couldn't blame him though.

Thankfully Rick had arrived to stop Daryl from killing the kid.

"I'm gonna kick your nuts up in your throat!" Daryl yelled which made me chuckle.

T held the kid against the wall as Rick led Daryl away from him.

"They took Glenn," I said loud enough for all of them to hear.

"That little bastard and his little bastard homie friends" Daryl kept yelling.

Will this man ever shut up?

"Hey! shut up, you're riling them up," I yelled much louder this time.

That's when they all actually looked at me.

Finally

I was now up on my feet but leaning against the wall for support while putting my sword back into its leather sheath.

Rick looked concerned, I didn't understand why until I felt it. Blood.

I reached to touch the side of my head and I winced the moment my hand connected with my head. I looked down at my hand to see blood, a lot of it.

That's not good. Damn it, why do I have to be the one bleeding.

My head was in bad shape, but now was not the time for this.

"We need to get out of here," I said while I took a cloth out of my pocket and put pressure on the wound on my head.

"We're cut off!" T pointed out while struggling to keep the kid still.

"Get to the lab. Go!" Rick instructed us like the genius he is.

T pulled the kid along with him and I followed with Rick and Daryl close behind.

****

I was now being looked over by T, while Rick and Daryl were interrogating the kid.

One side of my head was covered in blood, my ear and some and neck included.

I'm gonna have a fun time washing all this off. Shut up Eleanor we have other important things to worry about.

The kid refused to tell us where his people were; he even made fun of Merle's name when Daryl suggested they could've taken him too.

Daryl didn't seem to appreciate that and went to attack the kid. Again.

"Oh my God, will you shut up? beating him up isn't going to help any of us, so sit your butt down. Jeez, you're giving me a headache." I said in a very bored voice while rubbing my forehead.

That earned me a glare from Mr. I'm so tough, but he calmed down either way.

What a douche

"Hey Rick, let me talk to him," I said. Rick didn't seem convinced so I continued "what's the worst that could happen? he's not talking anyway. Let me try,"

Rick nodded "careful," he said before walking out, T following him out.

Daryl gave me a look. He looked almost concerned? or debating whether or not this was a bad idea.

Then followed behind the two.

I turned towards the kid, walking closer to him and leaning against the desk that was in front of him. I was going for an intimidating look. Honestly, I don't know if that worked, considering I was pretty badly beat up and covered in my own blood.

"what's your name?" I started off nicely.

"Miguel."

"Alright Miguel, look kid not talking isn't your best interest. You see that guy that has a temper?" he nodded, "if you don't talk soon hell get impatient, and the last time that happened, he cut off a man's hand," I bent down and got closer to his face, "I held the hand down while he cut through it" I whispered hoping to scare the kid.

If I had told him I did it, he probably wouldn't have believed me, so I went with Daryl.

I leaned back to see his reaction, I could see fear in his eyes which made me smirk.

"Now, you have nice hands, so I might suggest taking your foot," I shrugged like it was nothing. "It's your choice. We just wanna talk to your people." I tilted my head to the side while saying "You think we can do that?"

He nodded.

A stupid smirk found its way on my lips.

Yes!

I did my happy dance internally while keeping up the façade.

"Rick!, we're going on a walk," I said not breaking eye contact with the kid, whose name I had already forgotten.

this is going to be fun

______________________

Don't forget to vote and comment

Bye lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 17.7K 124
"As long as you're in it, Wills, I've got the world already." | *𝐔𝚸𝐃𝚨𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝚱* | Willow never thought she'd belong to a group u...
140K 3.8K 80
'𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚...' *** H...
32.3K 1K 31
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
10.5K 511 6
When the world ends and the dead start roaming the earth to eat the living, what exactly would you do? How would you survive? And when the living are...