The third Maximoff

By Bluewonder88

What if Wanda and Pietro had a triplet, y/n is the third Maximoff sibling. Y/n fights alongside her siblings... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 06

2.8K 78 45
By Bluewonder88

You each took different roles in getting people out of the city. Wanda stood in the street, using her powers to manipulate people into leaving their houses. Steve directed the traffic on the bridge. Pietro notified the local police of the situation at hand with slight struggle as they wouldn't follow his warning the first time. You warned people by phasing into their houses and telling them to leave quickly because they are in danger.

"You need to leave, the city is in danger" you warned a mother with her two children as they sat at their dinner table together.

"Who are you?" The woman asked back with worry.

"I'm here to help" you promised. "Now go" you left once again to warn other people of the incoming attack. Once you had cleaned an apartment building you had rushed outside to meet up with Clint who was shooting arrows at Ultron bots that were climbing the walls of the bridge.

"Go!" You warned a group who had just left their house. Chaos begins as people run in fear of the attack on their city.

"Get off the bridge! Run!" Wanda urges the people. You had rushed your group behind her as she created a red forcefield to protect you all from the blasts of robots shooting at you all. She was suddenly knocked down by a blast and Pietro sped through knocking down the robots near his sisters.

"Your welcome" he called out, running off again. Wanda had continued to fight off robots while you got the people away when suddenly the ground beneath you began to crumble under your feet.

"Pietro!" You call out for your brother through comms. He heard the fear in your voice and rushed to save you from falling as they city lifted into the air at a quick speed.

"Stay with Wanda" he pointed a finger at you with his instructions after dropping you off. You gave him a nod of affirmation before he sped off again.

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Ultron told you all through his drones that you fought off. You had phased through one, tearing it apart but he continued his speech through another bot that came up behind you until Clint shot an arrow at it.

"Cap, you got incoming." Tony warned Steve over comms.

"Incoming already came in." The Captain groaned in pain as he stood up again. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Captain America told you his pep talk. You were with Wanda when you both grew panicked at the events unfolding around you. She used a shield to protect you both and knocked off an incoming droid to keep you safe.

"Go, go, move!" Clint tackled you both into an old building window.

"How could I let this happen?" Wanda starts to break down beside you causing you to spiral as well.

"Hey, hey, you okay?" Clint asked you both carefully.

"This is all our fault."

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." He paused to shoot an arrow out at an incoming robot.

"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." Clint told us his own pep talk, ending with the two of you staring blankly at him. "Alright, good chat." He gets up. "Yeah, the city is flying." He kicks open the door and runs back into the fight.

"Wanda, I can't do this" you cried to her. She held you tightly in her arms for comfort and protection, explosions sounding out from outside in the city.

"Yes you can and we will go out there and have each other's backs" she looked down at you with determination. "Because it's our job to fix the mess we started, we have to fight our wrongs"

"You're right" you nodded, standing up with her.

"I'll go out first, you cover my back" Wanda made up a plan off the top of her head. She pushed the door open with her powers and stormed out, ripping apart robots all over while you would phase through and tear apart any that came in from behind her. Clint watched you both in shock and pride before helping again by shooting down the Ultron drones.

"Alright, we're all clear here." Clint reported back to the team.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Steve repsonded from his position as he punched a robot.

"Alright, coming to you." Clint nodded to you both. Pietro quickly swooped in and picked you both up as he sped off again.

"Keep up old man!" Your brother called back.

"Hold your fire!" A police captain shouted out to his men as your brother dropped you and Wanda in front of a group of soldiers shooting at Ultron. You all worked to use your powers and continue the fight while Pietro paused and shot a man a 'come on' look as he was grazed in the shoulder by a bullet.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve asked through comms of what your next step would be.

"Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear." Tony responded with his idea.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice." Tony said sadly as you moved to help people get inside buildings to prevent casualties.

"Come on, hurry up!" You urged the people inside.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..." Natasha starts.

"Not 'til everyone's safe." Steve stated sternly.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." Natasha argued. You looked to Wanda as you both listened to the argument over comms. She sent you a small nod to ease your nerves

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it."

"I didn't say we should leave." Natasha reminded. "There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?" She looked out at the sky.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." A mans voice joined the conversation. You looked outside to see a large Helicarrier raise into view, jaw falling in shock and awe.

"Woah, Wanda look at this!" You waved her over to the window.

"Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." Fury commented as Pietro looked in awe from beside the two Avengers.

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve told him.

"Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury asked with a chuckle.

"Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing."

"Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two... take 'em out."

"This is SHIELD?" Pietro asked Steve and Natasha, you running out to join them in watching the sight.

"This is what SHIELD's supposed to be." Steve told you both proudly.

"This is not so bad." You smiled up at your brother you agreed with you.

"Let's load 'em up." Steve ordered out. Lifeboats flew in and you ran back to rush the people out of the buildings and onto the lifeboats.

"Thor, I got a plan!" Tony reported to you all over comms.

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor warned.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier."

"On it."

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony flew back to the rock that was floating in the air. You and Captain America ran back to the church, Pietro speeding in as well.

"You good?" Pietro asked your sister as she joined you in the old church to protect the device.

"Yeah." She told him in response, all of you moved into position around the core.

"What's the drill?" The red head asked upon joining with the large green monster.

"This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Tony pointed to the vibranium core behind him.

"Look" You pointed everybody's attention to the evil robot flying ahead.

------------------
Question of the day: what was your reaction to shield and Fury showing up to help?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 100 20
Mila Maximoff and her younger twin siblings Pietro and Wanda, join forces with a killer bot, to defeat the Avengers. They soon discover they may be f...
179K 4K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
128K 2K 58
Y/N Maximoff, the younger sibling of the Maximoff twins , Wanda and Pietro , was traumatised,tortured, experimented by hydra. The avengers found her...
178K 3.6K 17
The witch twins of the Volturi were thought to have the most powerful abilities of any vampire, however, what happens when they meet there match? The...