The third Maximoff

By Bluewonder88

What if Wanda and Pietro had a triplet, y/n is the third Maximoff sibling. Y/n fights alongside her siblings... More

Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 01

7.5K 177 57
By Bluewonder88

"Triplets!" Your mother cried out as you were born. Your brother came first, 12 minutes before your sister who was born 24 minutes before you.

"What will we name them?" You father asked with a gentle kiss to your mother's head.

"I think Pietro for our son" she suggested. "Wanda and y/n" she finished.

"I love it" your father smiled down as he held you in his arms, rocking you gently as he hummed a tune.

~~~

"Irina?" Your father called from the other room. She rushed to help him as he brought out a case of movies.

"Hey." He kneeled before her. "Don't worry, I'll sell them all tomorrow, more for tv night!" He cheered in Sokovian, pulling her in for a hug and kiss.

"In English, Papa!" Pietro ran out to greet your father as he shouted loudly. "You said the only rule of TV night is we try to practice our English." He reminded your father of the rules.

"Yeah. Yes, he is right." Your mother smiled at her son and how well his own English had improved.  "We were just making rid of last little bit of Sokovian." She waved it off.

"Where are your sisters?" Your father asked him.

"Wanda!" Pietro called out. "Y/n!" He called next.

"Coming, quiet down" you joked at him as you and your sister joined the rest of the family.

"Now we can begin." You father said after pulling in his two daughters for a quick hug. "Wanda, you pick." He presented her with the box of choices.

"My pick isn't here." She claimed proudly.

"I have forgot. I put it in the special place for extra safekeeping." He told us all as he and Pietro stood up to go get it. Your mother had covered Wanda's eyes with her free hand, earning a giggle from your sister.

"Don't look." You mother warned with a smile.

"Good job. Hold this." Your father told your brother after he pulled back the carpet covering the hidden box in the wall. Muffled gunshots and screams were heard outside as you looked towards your mother sadly. She only waved it off and closed the blinds to prevent your curiosity from going any further.

"This is your pick, yes?" Your father showed the DVD box set of the Dick Van Dyke show.

"Season 2, Episode 21." Wanda picked.

"I love that one!" You cheered next to your older sister.

"Dick Van Dyke again? Always 'sitcom, sitcom, sitcom...'" Pietro throws his arm around you as he pulls you towards the tv.

"The Walnut episode!" Your father cheered while reading the title.

"Yes, Rob and Laura have for the most fun shenanigans." Your mother joined in.

"What is 'shenanigan' again?" Pietro asked as he sat beside you on the floor.

"Shenanigan is like problem, but more silly than scary, but can sometimes be a little scary." Wanda described as you listened intently while your father set up the show for you all.

"Yeah, like mischief." Your mother agreed.

"But a silly mischief that always becomes fine." You father sat beside your mother on the couch behind you, placing his arm over her shoulders.

"Okay, Papa start it for us." She told him as the show began in black and white on the tiny tv screen.

"The Dick Van Dyke Show, starring Dick Van Dyke." We all giggled as he fell on the screen. "And Mary Tyler Moore." Wanda looked back at your parents who blew her a kiss. Then she turned back and smiled at the show, giggling here and there.

Suddenly an explosion went off, throwing you forward as darkness took over the house. You looked up to find the building had collapsed. Sirens sounded out as you tried to sit up.

"Wanda!" Pietro grabbed her off the floor a few feet away from you. "Y/n!" He grabbed ahold of you next, pulling you both under the bed to hide. You felt protected as you had a sibling on each side of you. More explosions sounded out around the town until one dropped a few feet ahead of you and your siblings. The bomb read 'Stark Industry's'.

"Wanda, y/n are you okay?" Pietro asked in Sokovian. You nodded slightly, too scared to speak in fear of the building collapsing even more. "We have to get out of here" he warned. Wanda and you both stared ahead at the taunting bomb, red light blinking evilly.

"We can't" Wanda sighed.

"Shh do you hear that?" You asked them. "Maybe they're here to help" your hopeful manner got the best of you at the sound of helicopters.

"Maybe they're the ones who sent it" Wanda tore down your hopes in a matter of seconds. Screams sounded out as the red light blinked in front of the tv that was still playing the Dick Van Dyke show, glitching every so often.

"At the end of the episode, you realize it was all a bad dream. None of it was real." You claimed, not wanting to believe what was happening.

"Wanda, don't!" Pietro protests in Sokovian as she reached her hand out towards the bomb. She pulled back and you waited for two days until help finally arrived.

~~~

"Y/n" Pietro gently woke you up as your sister stood beside him. "We are safe now" he cheered, pulling you to your feet.

"What about mama and papa?" You looked around and the ruins while being directed out to the safety outside of the building. Both of your siblings looked down with sadness, neither one wanting to tell you the bad news.

"Wanda?" You look to her for the answers.

"I'm sorry y/n" she pulled you in for a hug as Pietro held his younger sisters close.

~~~

"You want us to join Hydra?" You asked in shock at your siblings suggestion.

"It's the only way we can really make a change in the world" Wanda answered, her mind already made up for you all.

"It's best we stay together y/n" Pietro threw his arm over your shoulders in a comforting way.

"Right" you nodded, following them into the jaws of death.

~~~

"Volunteer y/n Maximoff, you are next" a doctor came to get you from your cell.

"Where are my siblings?" You demanded answers as they roughly grabbed you. Your beige dress falling just below your knees and your knotted hair falling down your back.

"You will see them when you are finished" the man said sternly as he pulled you towards a testing room. You were pushed inside of the mostly empty room. Looking back you watched as the large door closed, locking you inside. A shiver was sent down your spine as a man started to speak.

"For our notes, Miss Maximoff, can you please state your name and confirm your status?" The doctor instructed from behind the glass.

"Y/n Maximoff. Volunteer." You stated.

"Begin experimentation." The doctor orders.

"Doctor, with respect, not one subject has survived direct—" another man speaks but was cut off. You shifted on your feet at those words but waited for further instruction, knowing that you would be back with your triplets again soon.

"Touch the sample." The man orders you after a moment.

"So I... I just..." you walked forward with fear towards the glowing stone in the staff. After a few steps it broke out of the staff on its own and flew towards you, stopping just ahead. You gently reached up, feeling a pull towards it before it broke open and you watched as it gave you a vision. You looked into the bright light to see a woman, kneeling over someone who appeared to be dead. Suddenly reality caught up and you fell to the ground with a thud, going unconscious in the process.

"Where am I?" You questioned in Sokovian as you woke up in an empty cell. Looking around you took notice to your hands which had seemed to disappear and reappear while they shook out of fear. "What is happening to me?" You cried.

Days later a few items were thrown into your cell, including a bench. You had attempted to sleep on the bench but every time you tried you would fall through to the ground.

Unknown to you, Wanda and Pietro were in two cells beside you, dealing with their own powers problems.

———————————————————
Question of the day: what do you think of the concept of being a Maximoff triplet?

Please leave a vote by clicking the little star at the bottom of the page and leave a comment! I hope you all enjoy this story and let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 98 20
Mila Maximoff and her younger twin siblings Pietro and Wanda, join forces with a killer bot, to defeat the Avengers. They soon discover they may be f...
108K 2.3K 103
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
345K 8K 17
A Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver love story. Have you sometimes felt ... different. Like you weren't normal. Aurora James has always found that people w...
177K 3.6K 17
The witch twins of the Volturi were thought to have the most powerful abilities of any vampire, however, what happens when they meet there match? The...