just say yes (eren yeager)

By arminsloveee

you are a typical college student, living your life like a normal person would do. one night you decide to le... More

just say yes
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
10k reads!!
hi

fourteen

1.6K 46 9
By arminsloveee

"hey, y/n!" jean waved over to you in the hallway. you looked behind you, as you stood and waited for him to get closer. "what's up?" you questioned jean.

"are you good friends with eren?" you stare, confusingly. you just realized that you haven't heard from him since yesterday afternoon.

"yeah, i guess. why?"

"i don't know man, but he seems really upset about something. he won't tell me a thing. he keeps telling me to leave him alone."

you curiously lean in towards jean, "i didn't even know he was upset. do you want me to ask him?"

"well, you can try. armin, his closest friend even tried to ask him, but he didn't tell him either." "something must've made him really upset."

you patted jean's shoulder, "i'll text him and ask." he smiles. "thanks, y/n. you seem to be doing better." you look around the hallway, trying to distract yourself from crying.

"oh, uh- yeah. i'm doing better." "that's good to hear. well, i gotta get going to my next class! mr. ackerman would kill me!"

he sprinted down the hallway, as you pulled out your phone.

hey eren

hello?

eren??

answer me eren
read at 1:32 pm

it was unlike eren for him to not respond back to your texts. you knew something was wrong, and that he was mad.

but you didn't know that you were one of the reasons for him distancing himself from his friends. it was last period, and that meant you would see eren soon.

as soon as you walked into the classroom, you searched for him everywhere. there was no sign of eren. while mrs. zoë talked about the textbook that was in front of you, you stared at the empty desk eren sat in.

you thought about giving eren some space, maybe that's what he wanted. but no. he wanted you far, far, far away from floch. eren did not like floch one bit. after you told him about yours and floch's old relationship, he hated him even more than before. if you told eren the real truth about you and floch splitting, he would've probably broke floch's nose by now.

everyone headed for the exit of the room, "hey, y/n!" the teacher yelled over to you. you turn your head towards them. "yes?"

"do you know where eren is today? i suppose you know since you and him walk together after my class."

you blinked as your cheeks tinted pink, "uh, i actually don't know where he's at." she nods, "well, tell me if you see him around. i don't want him to miss out on the important lesson i'm giving out tomorrow!"

you smile, "don't worry, i will."

-

while walking to the vending machine to get a drink, you saw armin passing by. "oh, hey armin!"

armin stops walking in his path and rotates his head to you. "yeah?"

"have you seen eren today?"

he beamed while rubbing the back of his neck, "yeah, i have. he was in my chemistry class, and he was walking around campus. but he didn't talk to me or mikasa. and also, i was wondering. do you know what's up with him?"

you widen your eyes, while looking somewhere else other than armin's eyes.

'is he.. avoiding me? what did i do?'

"i have no clue. i haven't seen him anywhere. not even in the class we have together." armin raised an eyebrow, "that seems weird."

"hey, armin. do you think.. he's keeping himself away from me?"

he becomes alarmed, and starts thinking to himself. ".. it's kind of hard to read eren when he's keeping his distance. so, i don't know for sure." you gave armin a small smile, "thanks armin. talk to you later."

you walked away as he waved. you thought armin had a point, and you were leaning towards it.

but armin being eren's friend for years, armin definitely knew that eren was avoiding you.

-

you laid on the bean bag in your dorm. you shut your eyes, thinking about eren the whole time.

"hey, y/n. what are you dreaming about over there?" you jolted up at annie, "oh! uh, it's nothing! why?"

annie shook her head, "you looked deep in your thoughts."

"well, i promise you, i'm okay." you stared at your phone, hoping you would get a text from eren soon.

10 minutes passed. 20 minutes passed. 30 minutes passed. a whole hour passed, and still no sign of eren.

you decided to give another try on texting him.

eren

please

what's wrong? why are
you ignoring me?

you can talk to me, yk
read at 4:46

you threw your phone on your bed, frustrated. annie stared weirdly at you, "are you good?" "yeah, i'm good." you said while fuming inside.

you didn't understand why eren was so mad. so that's when you took your opportunity to see him.

"hey annie, i'll be right back."

she gave you a thumbs up.

-

you walked over to eren's dorm. you took a deep breath, before knocking on it. the door cracked open. you saw a green-teal eye in the crack.

"eren-"

"i need time alone, sorry."

he closed the door, leaving you hopeless outside. "eren, what's wrong with you? what happened?" you spoke across the door.

"leave me alone, please." he spoke quietly. "i haven't talked to you all day. i just want to talk with yo-"

"i said leave me alone, dammit!" he shouted.

your breath hitched. you walked away, questioning yourself,

'is he mad at me? is he mad at something else? someone else? all i want to do is hug him after that encounter with floch, i want to appreciate him for showing me true love and affection. that's all i want to do.'

eren's pov

eren turned his head, facing the window that was in the classroom. all that he kept thinking about was you and floch hugging.

it never left his mind.

what hurt him even more was that you and him didn't talk ever since yesterday afternoon. he all of a sudden got texts from you,

'i was just thinking about her. what the fuck?'

y/n <3
hey eren

hello?

eren??

answer me eren

he wanted to answer you, but he knew he couldn't after what he witnessed. he felt like crying, over and over again.

when eren was in the library, picking out his chemistry books, he saw you walking in the hallway with jean, smiling.

'why is she smiling? she told me she liked me, how does that add up to her and floch together? floch hugging her. floch saying i love you to her. i should be the one saying that to her. he doesn't deserve her as much as i do. he's a fucking idiot, i treat her better than he has ever did. but, why am i so jealous? me and y/n aren't even dating. she doesn't even want anyone to suspect if we are dating. she's so secretive about us, was it all just an act? was i only used so she could get over her ex? was i that meaningless to her? that kiss, the touching, it was all fake?'

eren broke down, as he covered his face with his hands. he took his books, as he decided to skip science.

he didn't want to see you. it wasn't because he despised you. it was because he didn't want to cry during the whole class.

he went up to his dorm. all he did was cry under his covers. time passed by, but it was weird to him, because jean didn't come back to the dorm.

"jean is probably laughing with y/n somewhere right now." he said to himself. unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door.

eren cracked it open.

it was you.

eren took a glimpse of your face. you were as beautiful as ever to eren. but seeing you, made him want to sob uncontrollably.

"eren-"

"i need time alone, sorry."

he spoke quickly, closing the door. eren wanted you away from his sight, before he could start bawling.

"eren, what's wrong with you? what happened?" you said desperately. "leave me alone please." he said, trying keeping his cries in.

"i haven't talked to you all day. i just want to talk with yo-"

"i said leave me alone, dammit!"

eren shouted across the door. he sat with his back against the door, as he broke down in tears.

he didn't want you to hear or see him cry. he always thought it would make him seem weak and fragile.

but in reality, he wanted to hug and cherish you forever. he wanted to prove to you that he was better than floch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 307 24
After leaving Eren Jaeger in highschool you haven't seen him for some time. But that changed when you go to college and see him totally different eve...
663K 21.2K 48
(Y/N) is a college freshman who has been sitting across from Eren Yeager her entire first semester of school. Despite her efforts, Eren refuses to ha...
181K 7.7K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
36.8K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...