The X Factor (Camila/You)

By WildHeartsLiveFree

After Losing her parents and her brother Y/n and her older sister Shay from Sydney to Miami for a fresh start... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fearless
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter You Decide Plz Read
Chapter 15
Exciting News
New Stories

Chapter 6

7.1K 260 56
By WildHeartsLiveFree

AN/:  Check out Pictures of today above. 😀

Shay's POV:

I woke up around 9ish with Matt's arms wrapped around me, I got up quickly to use the bathroom, after I came out I went down stairs to cook breakfast, I saw my phone on the counter and check it to have a text from Y/n saying she was at fifth harmony's hotel room and she was leaving now.

When I finished cooking breakfast I went upstairs to wake Matt and Y/n up. When I entered my bedroom Matt was already awake I gave him and morning kiss then went to Y/n's room.

I knocked on her door but she didn't answer, I opened the door and she wasn't there, her bed was still neatly made and then I knew she hadn't come home. I grabbed my phone and called her but she didn't answer.

I was starting to get worried I told Matt that Y/n didn't come home and she's not answering her phone, he made a suggestion that Y/n went home with Victoria but I knew she didn't as she said she was with Fifth Harmony.

It was now 11 o'clock and Matt had left for work earlier and I still hadn't herd from Y/n, I remembered that Lauren gave me her number after we talked last night so I called her.

Calling Lauren Jauregui... (Shay's talking is in italic)

"Hello"

"Hey Lauren it's Shay" my Voice was shaky

"Are you okay"

"I don't know.. did Y/n spend the night at your hotel room"

"I-I don't think so hang on I'll ask Ally"

I waited for a couple of minutes before Lauren spoke again.

"No Ally said that she left here around 2.30" I started to cry.

"Shay whats wrong your scaring me"

"Y/n didn't come home last night and now she isn't answering her phone"

"Are you alone"

"Yeah Matt had to go to work"

"Text me your address I'm coming over"

About half an hour later Lauren came over. We tried calling Y/n again but now it was going straight to voice mail.
"I don't know what to do"
I started sobbing into my hands, Lauren came over and embraced me in a hug and started rubbing my back.

The doorbell went off and we all jumped and ran to the door. I was confused to see Y/n's phycologist.

"Dr. Bennett what are you doing here" I asked.

"Is Y/n here" she asked panicking

"No she didn't come home last night"

"Can I come in" she asked worriedly.

We were all sat in the living room again, Lauren looked confused as to who this woman was. We all sat in awkward silence until Dr. Bennett finally breaks it.

"Shay does she know about Y/n"

"N-no they have just met and it's not my place to say" I replied

Dr. Bennett sighed "Before I speak to you about Y/n, would you like to talk in private or would you like me to just be brief"

"J-just be brief" I managed to get out

"Early this morning I received a call from Y/n she sounded disorientated and angry she was rambling something about a text message from Brooke, than she kept saying Riley's name over and over.... Shay I'm beyond worried...has she been taking her medication"
"She said she has been but I-I don't check"

Lauren's POV
I was on the phone to Camila when we heard a Loud thud and Y/n started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK..WHO FUCKING LEAVES THEIR...FUCK..FUCK...FUUUUUCKKK.

I looked at Shay who shared a look with Dr. Bennett. Shay asked me to go up stairs. I got up quickly and I forgot that I was on the phone to Camz.

"Lo whats going on" Camila said
"Is that Y/n"
"LAUREN"
"LAUREN FUCKING JAUREGUI"
"I gotta go Camz" I said before hanging up.
As I walked into the upstairs lounge room I saw family photo's everywhere they seemed like a very happy family, there was photo's of a good looking guy they look alike..I think he must be their brother, I wonder why Y/n has only talked about Shay.

I could here muffled talking coming from down stairs it went silent for a minute before we herd Y/n starting to yell.

"YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN" followed by lots of banging noises.

There was more muffled talking followed by a smash. I supposed to tell the girls that Y/n was home, and they would come over but I didn't know if I should call them or just wait and see what was going on. I started to really worry when I herd Y/n start to scream.

"WHAT TYPE OF SICK PERSON WOULD DO THAT..HUH.. WHAT RILEY DID ISN'T SOMETHING TO FUCKING LAUGH AT"

There was silence followed by followed by another loud bang and series smashing noises

"Y/N PLEASE"  I herd Shay beg.

I ran the down stairs not caring if Shay didn't want me down there but I had to do something.

When I walked down the stairs, I was shocked to see a massive hole in the wall and a mirror smashed and a lot of blood, Y/n came out and she had blood dripping from her hand, her eyes were completely black, when our eyes locked her eyes widened in horror and shock, before one of us could break the gaze she was tackled hard on the floor and injected with something.

Shay's POV

When I herd a loud thud and Y/n started yelling, Dr Bennett and I shared a look as we knew exactly what was happening.

"Lauren can you please go upstairs" I asked as Y/n wouldn't want Lauren to see her like this.

She quickly got up and headed up the stairs, when Dr. Bennett and i walked towards to the entry we saw Y/n in a curled up in a ball shaking. I tried talking to her to calm her down but she seemed to make her more angry.

"Y/n babe please calm down" I begged her.

As she locked eyes with me, I saw her beautiful eyes had now turned black, I knew she couldn't help what was going on

"YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN" she started punching the door numerous times.

"Shay go call Sam now before she does more damage to her self" Dr Bennett said.

I ran and grabbed my phone to call her doctor, I was sobbing into phone as it just kept ringing..After 6 rings he finally picked up. I think he herd me sobbing because his first words were. (Shay talking in italics)

"Shay whats wrong"

"Y/n" I said in barley a whisper.

"I'm on my way" I felt a litlle less worried after hearing that he will be here soon.

I ran back towards the entry "he's on his way"

When I turned my attention towards  Y/n  again she punched the mirror we had in the entry mumbling something about Riley. All I wanted to do was hug her, I hesitantly leaned in see if she would move. She didn't so I wrapped he into a tight hug.
We slide down the wall together as I held her tight.

"You have to tell me what's wrong babe" I whispered into her ear.

Y/n took a shaky breath and grabbed her phone from her pocket and showed me a text message she had received from her ex girlfriend Brooke.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Brooke had sent a photo shopped picture of Riley's face and placed it on a dead body with a suicide note next to it. She had also wrote a text message saying:
"looks like this guy was just as much as a coward as your brother at least he had the decency to Leave his family a note. - Brooke

I felt my heart break, I started to cry, I could feel Y/n's pulse race faster as she watched me cry. Y/n managed to break out of my grip and hit the wall leaving a hole In the gyprock, she then moved back onto the mirror and I watched in horror as she wouldn't stop punching it, there was so much blood dripping from her hand.

I saw Sam slowly enter our house, he was observing Y/n he opened his bag and pulled out a needle. Just as he was about to walk up to Y/n she left the room she soon stopped walking and started staring at something. Sam came up fast behind Y/n tackled her and injected her with a sedative.

I noticed Lauren was standing there in shock with her mouth wide open, I sighed knowing that we would have to tell her the truth. Sam picked Y/n up and carried her bridal style and laid her on the Lounge.

While Y/n was completely out of it, Sam pulled the broken bits of glass out of her hand and stitched it up then he grabbed an ice pack from the freezer to help stop the swelling. Y/n hasn't said a word since she was sedated. After Sam was finished Lauren moved over and placed Y/n's head in her lap.

"Is it okay if the girls come over they are really worried" Lauren asked

"Yeah that's fine but before you text them I should explain what just happened but I will be vague with the details as Y/n doesn't like people knowing " I said

"Ok" was all Lauren said

"Six months ago Y/n was in a serious car accident, which took the lives of our parents. Among other injuries Y/n hit her head hard which has caused intracranial injury other wise know as a  traumatic brain injury"

"This injury has led Y/n to have some emotional impairments. When outburst like earlier happens Y/n isn't in control" I said

"and situations like today only happen because Y/n hasn't been taking her medication and she hit her boiling point" Dr Bennett added.

"As Y/n's doctor and her anger management specialist I have come up with many different strategies to help her" Sam said.

"Is there any other side effects from the injury" Lauren asked playing with Y/n's hair.

"Yes but You will have to wait for Y/n to tell you" I said.

There was a knock at the door I got up and opened it and before I could say anything to the girls Camila just kept asking questions

"Is she okay, where was she, is Lauren still here, is..."

I chuckled "She's okay come on in" I said

As we headed back in the Lounge Y/N had fallen asleep in Lauren's lap all the girls Aww'd except Camila.

"What happened to her hand" Camila asked observing Y/N.

"Uh she fell" I lied.

"Okay" Camila spoke not really believing me.

Sam and Dr Bennett entered the lounge room, Sam went over to check on a sleeping Y/n as Dr Bennett came over to me handing me some prescriptions.

"Shay here's Y/n's prescription for the pills and this one is for the injections..she will need to take the pill twice a day with food and only used the injections if she was like today" Dr Bennett said.

"And tell this one when she wakes up to call me, took book an appointment" Sam said.

"Okay thank you both for helping today" I said.

"It's okay Shay you know you can always ring us and we will be here" Sam said.

After walking them out, I got some confused looks as I came back into the Lounge, luckily for me Y/n's phone rang I looked at the caller ID before answering (Shay's talking in italic)

"Hey it's Shay"

"Oh hey um is Y/n there"

"Yeah but she had a little accident this morning so she is sleeping it off"

"OMG is she okay"

"Yeah  she just fell and hurt her hand... I'll get her to call you when she wakes up okay"

"Yeah that would be great"

"Bye Victoria" as I said her name Camila's head snapped up away from Y/n to look at me. I wonder what her problem is.

"Bye"

Your POV:

We were sitting in the car I was looking out the window as we were passing paddocks with different animals and a occasional forest, then it all happens so fast the kangaroo jumping out, dad unbuckling himself, the tree, the screaming, the sirens, the blackness.

When I wake up I am lying on a bed in Riley's apartment, I walk around looking for Riley when I see him I called out but he couldn't hear me. He was writing a note it was addressed to me, after he had finished he kissed the letter and placed it on the table.

I followed him around his apartment he filled  a glass full of water then he went into the bathroom and he grabbed different types of pill bottles, he walked back to kitchen and emptied all of the pills on the counter he grabbed his water and a bunch of pills and swallowed them.

"RILEY NO" I yelled.

He continued the same routine until all of the pills were gone. He then grabbed a knife and cut both of his wrists managing to open a couple of veins.

"RILEY STOP"

I ran over to him trying to put pressure on his cuts but It wasn't working there was blood coming out everywhere. His blue eye's were struggling to stay open, there were a few tears falling down his checks.

"WAKE UP"

"RILEY WAKE UP"

He stopped breathing and his body became limp.

"RILEY PLEASE" I begged though my tears.

"RILEY  NO"

"Y/N..Y/N WAKE UP"

I jolted up to find Shay and the Fifth Harmony Girls staring at me Shay was crying and Normani was wiping her tears , before I could really process anything Camila ran up to me giving me a koala hug. I hugged her back but quickly let go of her remembering how she rejected me last night after our kiss. I hoped back on the lounge cuddling into Lauren.

"Who's Riley" Dinah asked

"He was our brother" I mumbled into Lauren's neck
Knowing that was all I was going to say Shay changed the subject. The girls stayed for a couple of hours before they had to leave to go to the airport , I caught Camila staring at me and glaring at Lauren a lot, After the girls left Shay and I cuddled up watching Netflix.

"I'm sorry for the mess I caused Shay" I said

"It's okay babe I know you can't help it" Shay replied

"I love you sis"

"I love you too"

AN/: Let me know what you thought of this Chapter ☺️
          Who thinks I should update again tomorrow?
                                             - Karren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
12.1K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
74.9K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...