𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

By -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... More

「Prologue」
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

XIX

1.9K 140 289
By -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter XIX: Final Strike

════════ ××× ════════

THREE HEADS of certain elemental splits popped up from right
behind a bush. Their identical dark and tousled hairs were visible as they continued to keep watch for the Raijū that was last seen hovering over Solar and Y/n earlier. As if like cats, watching over a mouse, they remained focused on their spots as Y/n stood from behind them with a deadpanned look. She watched the three behave quite comedically but, weirdly for her. Cyclone broke the silence with a cheer. "Hey, we look like secret agents," he pointed out, watching the other two who had the same position as him earlier.

Boboiboy Solar and Boboiboy Earthquake had their knees knelt down with their palms on the ground. Y/n shifted uncomfortably since all she could see from her view were the behinds of the superheroes, she couldn't even get herself to point it out because of her flustered state. Cyclone's oceanic blue eyes darted towards Y/n who looked very bothered of the position that she was in. With an̶ a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ low chuckle escaping his lips, he interrupted Solar and Quake's plan-exchanging moment.

"Hey, you two are making F/n uncomfortable," Cyclone pointed out. The two elements perked their heads up and immediately knelt on the ground properly, out of the crawling position. "Oh really? Sorry for that," Boboiboy Earthquake sheepishly chuckled, scratching his head in the process. "Hmmp, you should've said so earlier instead of giving yourself further torture, you're supposed to be smart," Solar rolled his eyes with crossed arms. "Ack!" He yelped after getting smacked in the head by Quake. "Stop blaming him, it wasn't his fault," Quake scolded the light element.

Caressing the part on the head where he got bonked, Boboiboy Solar scoffed. "Where's the Raijū?" Cyclone asked the leader of the seven elemental splits. "No sign of him anywhe─Wait, there he is!" Earthquake informed as he stared at the figure of the Raijū with widened eyes. Y/n turned to the three with seriousness. "Remember the plan, it is the only way to defeat the Raijū. We cannot afford failing this mission, understood?" Y/n reminded everyone else who nodded their head in unison.

"Affirmative, Cap'n!"

"Understood."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Good, now go," Y/n smiled from behind her mask.  The light element was the first to stand up from his place as he casually walked to reveal himself from the enemy. Everyone watched nervously as he tried to get the attention of the legendary electran wolf. "Hey you!" He called out in a casual way which made everyone flinch on their spots. The Raijū growled a bit and turned to him. "Yes, you, abnormal feral canine," He confirmed as everyone else sweatdropped at the way he insulted the Raijū.

"What did you call me?" The Raijū narrowed his eyes at the unbothered element who stood nonchalantly. "Yeah, so I found out by my calculations that the probability of you winning is just at least 2 out of 25. Now don't get cocky, 2 out of 25 is just the lowest term of 8 out of 100. Which means you only have an 8% chance of winning which is definitely small, you already lost earlier so that took the other 10% percent chance of winning. Yeah, I know it didn't even reach at least a 1 out of 2 probability─" Solar began blabbering about maths and the Raijū's possible outcomes of winning.

Everyone stared at Solar with a deadpanned look as he continued to spout useless things that only caused headache. 'What in the world is he talking about!?' The three spectators mentally screamed inside their heads. "Hey, my head feels fuzzy. Are there flies flying around my head? This makes me feel dumber than I usually am," Cyclone stupidly intervened in a blunt way, making Earthquake and Y/n look at him weirdly. "When we told him to distract the Raijū we didn't mean this," Quake stood dumbfounded. 'He's literally just insulting him,' The leader of the elements deadpanned.

"Although this works for some reason," Y/n nervously pointed out. "─basing on those calculations that took experience and all of my knowledge to solve, the results are simple, you are least likely to win in this battle against I," He finished which made his comrades sigh in relief. "You could've just said that he has no chance of winning!" Cyclone suddenly yelled out of nowhere, too tired of understanding what he had heard. Earthquake glared daggers at the said element since he had exposed their hiding place whilst Y/n deadpanned at the wind element.

"Excuse me? I cannot say that, it's so inaccurate, having a tad bit of chance is different to having absolutely none!" Solar argued, turning to his other split in slight annoyance. "You're making it sound like you're giving him hope," Cyclone shrugged his shoulders. "I am not! As a researcher, I must give out a hundred percent accurate calculations for the lesser possibility of failure and to prove Science is indeed telling true facts─theories or not," Solar defended which made everyone else wonder what kind of conversation they were witnessing.

Even the Raijū was extremely confused, the big headed lamp was spouting absolute nonsense. Science? He had heard no such thing before this. "This conversation is absolute rubbish, onto the mission now," Y/n commanded, snapping Cyclone back to serious mode. Cyclone subsconciously flinched and apologised at the elf before taking off to do his duty. The Raijū was very much annoyed with Solar's bizarre antics that he decided to attack him. With his long and spiky tail, he conjured a large amount of electricity and flicked it towards Solar who managed to dodge by teleporting.

"Quake," Y/n started which caused for the latter to give her a nod. Quake effortlessly jumped over the bush and ran in to the fight. "Earth Barrier!" He managed to block another batch of electric balls coming towards him and Solar. "Gee, thanks I guess, I could've just teleported or countered it but okay," Solar thanked the Earth element in an unsure way which caused for Quake to sweatdrop at the youngest elemental split. "Solar bullets attack!" Solar shouted as he shot multiple small bullet-like lights from his finger guns. At the speed of lightning, the Raijū dodged Solar's bullets.

"For goodness' sake, you're so annoying!" Solar complained at the Raijū who managed to dodge every bullet that he had shot towards him whilst he still continued shooting bullets. Struggling at shooting the Raijū, the older element decided to help out. "Earth Pillar grab!" Earthquake punched the ground, causing for two large hands to be conjured. Every action he did with his hands were mimicked along by the Earth hands. Just as the Raijū was about to be captured, the legendary creature managed to fly upwards; escaping the chaos he was about to get himself on.

"Huh!?" Both Earthquake and Solar let out in surprise. "I would not dare to fall to that trap once again," The Raijū spoke out. "You know what? He's getting annoying," Solar grumbled out suddenly. "But that doesn't mean I'll let him win," Solar added with seriousness. "Ehem!" Earthquake fixed his throat, getting the attention of the light element whose face fell. "Oh right, I forgot you're here. I guess we'll not let him win," Solar sputtered in slight annoyance which caused for Earthquake to shoot him a venomous glare.

"Ack!" Solar yelped in surprise, backing down on his spot as soon as lightning struck from beside him. Earthquake also got surprised by the sudden lightning from the sky but he didn't say anything at all. "Cyclone better be doing his job now, the thunderstorm is getting worse," Solar started with a scoff as he watched the spot that was struck by lightning earlier. It was burned with smoke being released and the ground even cracked. "Earthquake give me a boost!" He told the element from beside him. "Right," the leader nodded his head.

Meanwhile with our best boy Cyclone who is currently on his hoverboard. The 2nd tier of the wind element flew up with his hoverboard as he thought of a way to stop the storm. Once he got himself an idea he swung his arms and stood with his usual stance, releasing a wind attack that he had conjured. "Whirling wind!" He let out a yell and soon watched as his attack made its way towards the sky. He watched with a dumbfounded look on his face, seeing that nothing was happening at all despite the attack he released.

After seconds passed by, lightning began to strike from in front of him and it was very near to his face. Adrenaline rushed from his veins all of a sudden. "Wahhh!" He let out in surprise, immediately flying backwards and away from the area out of reflex. Breathlessly, he deadpanned to himself. "Looks like the cumulonimbus clouds didn't like that at all, I've angered them," He held his chest, whilst his eyes began twitching at the result of his attempted clear up of the thunderstorm.

"Geez, can't you guys just come during another day or dauna? We're in a mission here!" He yelled towards the sky, if someone will see him, they'll surely think he's out of his mind. As he sulked on his place, he began to think once again. His attack obviously didn't work but, it's supposed to be. Perhaps the attack wasn't strong enough? If that's the case, he should use a stronger attack that will not trigger the storm but, will blow them out instead. But, what? He began humming on his place, thinking of an attack to use.

A certain voice cutted him out of his mind making him only have innocent dotted eyes. "CYCLONE, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!?" The faint voice from a certain distance sounded similar to his, it was obvious that it was no other than the big headed lamp. He sounded very furious at moment, well, it wasn't his fault his attack didn't work. The clouds even got angry at him, they got even more aggressive and would strike a lightning very near to his spot. He would respond back to the call but, he didn't like the idea of having a dry throat.

"Enough of this," He told himself, realising how he was just pacing in and out of reality. What he was doing right now was very useless, he could've stopped the storm minutes ago if he stopped worrying. "Cumulonimbus clouds please forgive me for this," He apologised to the sky, knowing that he shouldn't change the weather and just let it flow since it's part of life. It was his first time doing this, so he was quite unsure of bothering the weather. If this was to stop the Raijū, then screw life and its flow, everyone might die if he doesn't do anything.

"All right, here I go."

"Dissolving wind attack!" He yelled, conjuring a much more powerful attack. This attack was surely the first time he used it, he didn't even knew he could conjure one. As the attack made its way towards the sky, he was expecting an angrier sky but, witnessed the opposite instead. The cumulomimbus clouds dissolved out of thin air and out come the bright shine of the Caecus. The thunderstorm was no more and he couldn't feel anything but astonishment. That was an odd attack that he created, somehow it felt like an upgrade.

Was it perhaps because of the Air Gem?

He looked at his own hands with a smile, before hovering with his hoverboard back to the others with a victory grin never leaving his face.

════════ ××× ════════

As Solar backflipped away from the attack the Raijū gave him and with Earthquake countering the lightning attacks, he subsconciously paused on his place, noticing the area being illuminated by a certain source of light. Y/n's eyes darted towards the sky, seeing the light of the Caecus star made her feel relieved, knowing Cyclone finally did it even though it was quite a challenge. A certain blurry figure of someone flying on a hoverboard caught her gaze as she smiled on her spot.

"Hey! I finally did it!" He happily cheered, catching everyone else's attention. A cocky smirk made its way towards Solar's visage, shooting it towards the paralysed Raijū. "So it was you who stopped the storm!?" The Raijū turned to Cyclone who was giving him a cheeky grin. "Yeah, awesome, right?" The wind element responded with a thumb up. "No! Not awesome at all, you have destroyed one of my energy sources!" The Raijū growled angrily at the culprit. "Tch," Someone scoffed at this.

"That's exactly the point! Don't you get it or are you a dumb dog?" Solar shrugged and intervened suddenly. "I am not a dog! Now, prepare to die!" The Raijū yelled very loudly as it flew over to Cyclone and Solar. "Oh no you don't!" Earthquake intervened as he punched the ground. "Earth grab!" The attack he conjured suddenly trapped the Raiju in a rock trap made by Earthquake. It was obvious he can't get through it since his abilities have a great disadvantage towards Earthquake's powers.

"Now you have nowhere to go," Earthquake smiled. A smug face never left Solar and he continued to taunt the enemy. "Like a dog trapped within a cage, nice," He retorted, placing his gloved hands inside his pockets. Y/n walked her way towards everyone, feeling her headache disappear, she nodded at everyone as a sign of appreciation. "Hey, F/n! I finally did it!" Cyclone happily announced to Y/n as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Y/n subconsciously smiled from behind her mask, patting his right arm in the process.

"You really did an amazing job, Cyclone," she replied with a compliment, proud of the achievement the wind element made. "Hmmph!  It's not only him who helped with the mission," Solar pointed out with crossed arms, jealous of the fact that Cyclone got so much credit and for the fact the ocean eyed boy got the attention. Y/n sweatdropped at the pouting Boboiboy Solar. "Oh right, my apologies," Y/n apologised and immediately turned to Quake after Cyclone let go of her shoulders.

"You also did an amazing job with countering the electric attacks and for trapping the Raijū," Y/n also complimented the leader of the elemental splits. The latter was rather taken aback by her compliments and sheepishly smiled at her. "Oh, really? I.. uh thank you, F/n," he nodded his head at her, nervously caressing the back of his head. "Are you forgetting someone?" Boboiboy Solar started with narrowed eyes, it seems like the said boy was still annoyed by the lack of attention.

The girl deadpanned at him before shaking her head in denial. "No, I do not think that I am forgetting someone," Y/n tapped her chin as Solar felt as if someone smacked him in the head. "Ehhh!? How are you so sure? You're totally doing this on purpose!" He snapped at the nonchalant elf who stood animatedly like a chibi character. "Don't worry little brother, you'll get out of the amateur stage soon," Cyclone snickered on his place, using Solar's words against himself which irked the annoyed lamp. Solar would've smacked Cyclone but, a smiling Earthquake from beside him made him feel like he shouldn't.

"How are they getting the credit? I helped too!" Solar's eye twitched in anger. "You are still yet to seal the Raijū though, therefore you have not finished your mission," Y/n deadpanned at him. As if feeling an anvil fall from his head, he was mentally entangled and his ego was completely breaking due to the elf's effortless retort. To say, he was very embarrassed at this and went full-on defensive mode. "S-shut up! I'll do so eventually!" He managed to say right infront of the girl's face, his cheeks slightly tinted pink because of the embarrassment he received.

Cyclone could only laugh loudly in amusement at the scene while Earthquake blinked on his spot. "What's with those faces?" Boboiboy Solar glared at the two elements, Quake only sweatdropped as Cyclone only grinned. "Better do your duty first," Cyclone snickered which irked the latter even more. "I know, I know, geez," Solar said in annoyance, turning to face the struggling Raijū that has been struggling for quite some time now. There were electrical energy coming in and out of the Earth trap, despite that, the Raijū seemed helpless and Solar only needs to defeat him by his light powers.

"You need to take a step back, being close to a Solar blast is not safe at all," Solar reminded the three who nodded their heads in chorus, listening to Solar's simple command. "Let go of me, fool! This is not the end! I shall kill you, each one of you!" The Raijū yelled angrily from behind the rock trap. "It seems like you're nothing without the thunderstorm and your copycat powers, huh?" Solar commented with an amused smile. "I─" Solar cutted the Raijū off suddenly. "Geez, let me do my thing already," Solar deadpanned at the enemy.

"Right," the light element whispered to himself.

He took a few steps back before he rose his arms to the front. He pointed his gun-like fingers as he slowly drew a circle on the air with forming a circle made of light. His fingers glowed orange and mists of light particles began surrounding his figure. He spread his arms out,  making more light particles appear. Behind him was the usual insignia of a Solar eclipse. "Solar Eclipse Attack!" The light element yelled, conjuring a very huge light blast like last time from his own two hands. The area was illuminated even brighter than before as everyone shielded their eyes from the blinding light.

The blast hit the Raijū and everyone could hear his cry of pain, everyone could've let Pamola and the Raijū live and just let them be defenseless. But, letting a creature made of dark magic live in the real world was very much taboo in Glamoura, even if he didn't want to, Boboiboy had to destroy them. Plus, they weren't exactly killed, after light magic or powers seals them, they return back to a place where they were kept before they were even summoned. Let's just say it's inside an another dimension.

As the light died down, they finally opened their eyes to see the said light element sighing, the blast was so big it destroyed some other trees like it did the last time. The three trotted their way back to Solar who stared at the destruction he caused. A hand made its way towards his shoulder causing for him to flinch. He didn't shake the hand off and turned to see Y/n who was comforting him. "Do not worry, they actually cannot die since they are spirits. Sealing them with light will just make them transfer in another dimension. Like a prison dimension for corruption magic," Y/n explained which made Cyclone gasp.

"Woah, that sounds cool! Is that only for spirits?" Cyclone questioned the girl out of curiosity. "Well, not exactly. Some dark elves were banished there but, they eventually die from old age," Y/n responded to Cyclone's question. "Can you travel in and out of there?" Earthquake suddenly joined in. "Well we can but, only magic users who study very advanced magic like magus' can," Y/n answered. "If that's the case, there's no way you can't travel there. You have very powerful magic, it's amazing! Awesome too!" Cyclone said out of nowhere in a blunt way which surprised the elf.

Y/n blinked her eyes, her thoughts were in a mess. Ears becoming pink out of embarrassment, Y/n turned away from him. "Thank you, I guess," the elf managed to respond, still quite flustered by his straightforward compliment. Earthquake chuckled on his place, seeing the very embarrassed elf with pinkish ears. Finally regaining her composure, Y/n turned to Solar with a gleaming smile from behind her mask.

"Oh and Solar?"

The boy hummed once he saw the scroll appear right in front of his face.

"You did amazing," She finally complimented the light element whose eyes widened after reading the scroll. His silver eyes from behind the orange coloured spectacles travelled its way towards her mask. He finally had a closer look on what her eyes look like. It wasn't clear but it was visible. A faint colour of (e/c) shining, as if it was smiling at him. He couldn't admit it truly but, it was beautiful. "You know I don't really need you to compliment me, right?" He started, breaking eye contact since he was the one who was now feeling flustered to which he didn't know the reason why.

A faint blush decorated his cheeks as he said those words. The two other elements watched in amusement, it was their first time seeing Solar became flustered without being angry and it was very odd indeed. "Goodness, this is embarrassing," he mumbled to himself but, the elf managed to hear this. Y/n somehow found this adorable and subsconciously patted his messy and tousled dark hair. The boy's eyes widened and looked at her in surprise and yet he didn't shook her hand off. Because he was too surprised, he absentmindedly transformed back to his original form.

The boy didn't know what was happening but, the feeling of being patted in the head was nice. He continued to stare at the elf in silence, his eyes were not widened anymore. Although, the adorable blush didn't leave his face. Silence engulfed the atmosphere and yet it wasn't awkward. It wasn't even uncomfortable. For some reason, he actually liked this. He didn't know he needed this. Was he always touched starved? He knew he wasn't but, for some reason the feeling of being patted was making him euphoric. It may sound cringe but it was true.

His heart was beating in an abnormal way, like the way when he would always be in a battle. The blush didn't want to leave his face, why was this? This was all new, it was all foreign. All the time he only focused on saving people, protecting his friends and helping everyone, after all his life he didn't feel something like this. It was unfamiliar but, why did it feel so right? "Hey! Boboiboy, F/n!" A familiar voice cutted him off of his conflicted thoughts. He felt her hand leave his head and his face unconsciously fell. Why did he frown? Did he really liked the head pat that much? Or is it just him being weird?

Y/n turned to see the others and it made her smile. Boboiboy who stood in a daze and was snapped back to reality by a hug that could crush his life. "It's good to see you two alive and well!" Gopal happily commented as he hugged Boboiboy tighter. "Eh! Gopal, I can't breathe!" Boboiboy protested, feeling the lack of oxygen. "Let him go, Gopal! That's not nice," Ying scolded the molecular hero. Gopal finally let go of the poor boy with a nervous laugh. "Heheh, sorry," Gopal scratched his cheek. The Indian boy's eyes made its way towards Y/n and his eyes sparkled again.

"F/n! I miss you, bro!" Gopal dramatically said giving Y/n a hug but, it wasn't tight like he did to the elemental hero. Y/n hugged the molecular hero back and patted his back. "I miss you too, Gopal. Although it only has been an hour but, I really do," Y/n smiled genuinely at the older boy who seemed very happy at her reply. Ying and Yaya suddenly began gushing at Y/n's sweet words as Fang gave the two girls a weird look. Boboiboy watched his friends interact with each other.

It was nice to see them getting along with one another, especially with Y/n who was new to their gang. His eyes darted towards Y/n and he smiled warmly.

He could get used to this.

════════ ××× ════════

A/N: Blushy Boboiboy? We need more of that. And yes, I give you, embarrassed Solar. He deserves more head pats.

Disclaimer: The illustrations and drawings above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 677 30
[REMASTERED] To begin with, Nerissa is no ordinary princess. She has shown her transformation after an incident that changed her childhood. Changes t...
3.4K 99 17
A few crossovers and cute short stories that could help you cover your time. It's all for fun. I hope you all enjoy!
9.9K 340 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...
43.1K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...