โœ“ DEVIL WOMAN | ZIGGY BERMAN

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ killerskiss

โ› ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—” ๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—— โœ โช ยทหš เผ˜ ๐Ÿ’Œ * เณƒ ๐Ÿ“ผ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐
ACT ONE . . . 1978
๐‘–. her lighter, her fault
๐‘–๐‘–๐‘–. she cares about you
๐‘–๐‘ฃ. she's not into you
๐‘ฃ. a funny story
๐‘ฃ๐‘–. the shadyside curse
๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘–. before it was too late
๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘–๐‘–. i've missed you
๐‘–๐‘ฅ. my best girl
๐‘ฅ. you're my support system
ACT TWO . . . 1994
๐‘ฅ๐‘–. 9006 brennan way
๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘–. the highlight of my life
๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘–๐‘–. deena johnson
๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ฃ. july 19th, 1978
๐‘ฅ๐‘ฃ. we need to kill nick goode
๐‘ฅ๐‘ฃ๐‘–. shadyside mall
๐‘ฅ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘–. one of them is possessed
๐‘ฅ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘–๐‘–. if anything happens, i love you
๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ฅ. nurse lane
๐‘ฅ๐‘ฅ. epilogue: hanging tree
THE END

๐‘–๐‘–. amazing apology

9.2K 485 328
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ killerskiss

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER TWO
⤷ ❝ amazing apology

BEFORE THEY LEFT Nurse Lane's cabin, she started asking them questions about her daughter, Ruby Lane.

"What do they say about her?" she asked, adding cream to Ziggy's arm so it wouldn't get infected. Luna looked at her, hesitant about speaking about the subject. "That she killed people... at a party," Ziggy said and Luna sighed, looking down. "Seven friends," she added.

"Eight." Nurse Lane corrected her, almost interrupting her. "She killed herself that night too,"

Luna knew everything about that case. She was really into everything that had to do with murderers and crime scenes. Her entire life she has been saying she'd like to work at a behavioral analysis unit when she's older.

"Ruby was such a sweet girl," Nurse Lane said softly, shaking her head, still not believing that any of this happened. "She was in the choir. She had a sweet voice,"

"The doctors say it was a psychotic episode, that she snapped," she said, wrapping Ziggy's arm with a rolled gauze. "But the kids said Sarah Fier made her do it," she looked up, looking directly at Ziggy's eyes. "But she isn't real," Luna chuckled, standing up from the litter, already with some wound closure strips on her left cheek.

"That's a little tight," Ziggy complained, as Nurse Lane wrapped her arm with more strength. She didn't look up from her arm but tightened the gaze more. "Nurse Lane!" Luna and Ziggy yelled at the same time, making her snap out of her train of words. Talking about that sometimes murder was necessary, scared Ziggy and Luna noticed.

Nurse Lane looked at the two of them and handed Luna the cream she had applied on both their skins to clean the wounds. "Once a day for three days, okay? You're gonna have to share it because I don't have more left," she smiled softly and they nodded, still freaked out about what just happened.

The bell on the door rang, meaning that it had been opened. "Hi, Nurse Lane," Cindy, Ziggy's sister smiled and stood there, staring at her younger sister. "Ziggy," Cindy added, looking at both of them with their wounds wrapped up.

Cindy pulled Ziggy from her and left the cabin. "Bye, Nurse Lane," Luna waved goodbye and opened the door. "Luna," Nurse Lane stopped her. "Yes?" she asked. "Take care of her," she said, standing up from the chair she was sitting on, walking towards her office.

"Ziggy? Why?" Luna questioned, not understanding why Ziggy needed to be looked after if Cindy was already behind her all day. "Just promise me you'll care for her," she made her promise.

"I'll try but I don't think Ziggy wants to even talk to me," Luna chuckled, remembering how she and Ziggy were so close before. "She will," nurse Lane winked at her and she chuckled. "Don't you think I forgot about the conversation we had in 1976,"

"Luna! What happened to you?!" Lila, her older sister stopped her on her way out. "Yeah... it was just Sheila," she rubbed her left cheek where she had just covered her wound. "Are you sure? Should I kill that bitch?" Lila looked around for Sheila but Luna grabbed her hands for reassurance. "It's fine!"

Lila sighed. "Well, I'll see you at lunch. I gotta take care of some things," Lila smiled and walked away. Luna wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, but of what she and Nurse Lane had talked about seconds before that.

Luna walked to her cabin after leaving nurse Lane's. She had hoped that nurse Lane had forgotten about that conversation they had after she and Ziggy stopped being friends.

She entered cabin 6, where she stayed with three Sunnyvalers she barely even talked to. They knew she was "friends" with Sheila, so they didn't even bother to speak a word to her. But neither of them was in the cabin, though. They were probably doing fun activities with the rest of the campers.

Opening one of her drawers, she took out a book, laid in her bed, and started reading. 'The Shining' was a book she loved reading. It had come out a year ago and she had read it at least four times since then.

An ambulance siren sounded from outside. She looked out her window and saw that nurse Lane was laid on a litter and dragged inside the ambulance. Luna immediately ran towards it, almost missing a step when she left her cabin. "What the fuck happened?" she asked Ziggy, who was standing near a tree, watching the ambulance drive away.

"She attacked Tommy," she said, still not believing it. "Tommy Slater? What? Why?" Luna questioned but Ziggy didn't have an answer to that question.

"Hey, witch. So sorry," Sheila approached Ziggy with Becky and Annie behind her, one on each side. "I know you and Nurse Psycho were close," she said with a devilish smile. "You can visit her in jail now,"

"Fuck off, Sheila," Ziggy said, looking at her in the eyes. "By the way, you might wanna check your cabin," Sheila glanced at both of her friends, smirking. "Sheila..." Luna dared as she walked closer to her.

Sheila pouted her lips at Luna. "What are you gonna do? Put a curse on me? Be thankful I didn't do anything to yours," Sheila spit.

Ziggy ran to cabin five to see what she had done. "What is wrong with you?" Luna asked, grabbing her colored top, pulling her closer. Sheila sighed and looked into her eyes. "She's a witch, and you're a witch too. I saw you both talk to Nurse Psycho just before she snapped," Sheila said and Luna loosened the grip from her top.

"You can call me a witch, I don't care. But you're a bitch, and that's just a fact you'll never do anything about. Leave Ziggy alone," Luna threatened her, but Sheila scoffed. Luna went after Ziggy, wanting to check what she had done to her cabin.

"Of course. Go with your girlfriend," Sheila fake gagged and laughed with her friends. "Fuck off," Luna yelled and flipped her off while walking backward.

When she reached Ziggy's cabin, she saw her standing at the door. Her things were all over the place, and with paint, it said things like "Ziggy is a witch bitch", "Suck it", "Shadyside trash", "Slut", "Monster" and many more things.

"That bitch's gonna pay," Luna sighed, clenching her fists. "Luna, why are you following me everywhere? Why do you care about me all of a sudden?" Ziggy asked rudely.

Luna knew she had a point. She knew that her caring feeling about Ziggy had grown in the last week since camp started. "I wanted to apologize for how the past few years have been between us," Luna said sincerely but Ziggy didn't buy it.

"How? By lending Sheila your lighter and letting her burn me? Amazing apology," Ziggy chuckled sarcastically, closing the door of her cabin and walking to the Mess Hall for lunch. "I'm serious, Ziggy. We've been friends since we were like seven and I made a stupid mistake," Luna apologized.

"Well, it was a very stupid mistake. It got you this," Ziggy slightly slapped her left cheek, touching her wound, Luna grunted a bit. "Please, Ziggy. Tell me to do anything and I'll do it, just forgive me," Luna jogged a little in front of her to stop her from walking away. "How about you leave me alone?" Ziggy smiled sarcastically and walked off.

After only five seconds of walking, she regretted it. Ziggy remembered all the good memories they had together and how she was a completely different person when she was friends with her. "Okay, fine," Ziggy turned around to see Luna, who was walking slowly behind her, and gave her a soft smile.

"Tell me anything and I'll do it," Luna said to her, walking next to each other. "You're gonna clean my side of the cabin and help me plan revenge on Sheila," Ziggy smirked. Luna thought that's easy. "Okay, perfect," Luna smiled and wrapped her arm around Ziggy's shoulder.

"You're not gonna regret it, Z," she smiled at Ziggy, who didn't remember the nickname Luna had gave her when they were younger. "I hope so," Ziggy chuckled.

author's note

they're so cute already i
cant 😭 i love ziggy i'm sm
like her <3

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

2.3K 93 16
In 1978, it was meant to be a summer of fun and love but after a week of opening up, it turned into a gruesome fight for survival as a new killer pla...
3.8K 41 10
โ€ข ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐š’๐š–๐š™๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โ€ข (kate schmidt x fem! oc)
22.9K 780 10
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š โ €๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 80 16
"ษดแด แดษดแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แดแดแด… สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ๊œฑษชษดแด„แด‡ ๊œฑแด€ส€แด€สœ ๊œฐษชแด‡ส€ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ." Lorraine "Lorra" Hill, best friend of Ziggy Berman, unexpectedly attends Camp Nigh...