𝑖𝑖. amazing apology

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER TWO⤷ ❝ amazing apology ❞

⤷ ❝ amazing apology

BEFORE THEY LEFT Nurse Lane's cabin, she started asking them questions about her daughter, Ruby Lane

"What do they say about her?" she asked, adding cream to Ziggy's arm so it wouldn't get infected. Luna looked at her, hesitant about speaking about the subject. "That she killed people... at a party," Ziggy said and Luna sighed, looking down. "Seven friends," she added.

"Eight." Nurse Lane corrected her, almost interrupting her. "She killed herself that night too,"

Luna knew everything about that case. She was really into everything that had to do with murderers and crime scenes. Her entire life she has been saying she'd like to work at a behavioral analysis unit when she's older.

"Ruby was such a sweet girl," Nurse Lane said softly, shaking her head, still not believing that any of this happened. "She was in the choir. She had a sweet voice,"

"The doctors say it was a psychotic episode, that she snapped," she said, wrapping Ziggy's arm with a rolled gauze. "But the kids said Sarah Fier made her do it," she looked up, looking directly at Ziggy's eyes. "But she isn't real," Luna chuckled, standing up from the litter, already with some wound closure strips on her left cheek.

"That's a little tight," Ziggy complained, as Nurse Lane wrapped her arm with more strength. She didn't look up from her arm but tightened the gaze more. "Nurse Lane!" Luna and Ziggy yelled at the same time, making her snap out of her train of words. Talking about that sometimes murder was necessary, scared Ziggy and Luna noticed.

Nurse Lane looked at the two of them and handed Luna the cream she had applied on both their skins to clean the wounds. "Once a day for three days, okay? You're gonna have to share it because I don't have more left," she smiled softly and they nodded, still freaked out about what just happened.

The bell on the door rang, meaning that it had been opened. "Hi, Nurse Lane," Cindy, Ziggy's sister smiled and stood there, staring at her younger sister. "Ziggy," Cindy added, looking at both of them with their wounds wrapped up.