𝑣. a funny story

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER FIVE⤷ ❝ a funny story ❞

a funny story

"HEY, YOU HATE Sheila too, right?" asked Luna as she approached one of the Sunnyvalers on sight

"HEY, YOU HATE Sheila too, right?" asked Luna as she approached one of the Sunnyvalers on sight. "Hell yeah. Why?" he scoffed and asked. Luna handed him a piece of paper that had a note written inside. "Be a darling and give this to her. Tell her it's from Will," she smirked. "Will do," he smirked back and ran to the cabin where the caught Shadysiders were kept during Color War.

"We're so evil," Ziggy laughed as she ran to the bathroom with Luna, waiting for Sheila to walk in. "Now we wait," Luna said while she tied the red paint with a rope, ready for it to drop on top of Sheila when she walked in.

They played 'Don't leave me this way' and placed some flower petals on the door of the bathroom to make it look more "romantic" when she arrived.

"She's never gonna forgive me for this," Luna laughed, but she didn't care of whatever Sheila had to do or say now that she was back with Ziggy.

"Who cares? You got me now," Ziggy smiled at her and Luna blushed. She looked down at her feet, trying to hide it, but Ziggy noticed. "Hey," Ziggy whispered, making her look up from her feet and face her. "Why was it you... you know, left me and all that?" she asked. "You said there was a reason,"

Shit, shit, shit. What am I supposed to say, thought Luna as she panicked on the inside. "Um, well it's a really funny story," Luna sighed. "I, uh..." Luna started but Ziggy covered her mouth with her hand as soon as she heard the door creak open.

"Aw, Will! This is too cute," they heard Sheila say from outside the cubicle they were in. "We could've done it in your bunk, but this is kinda hot,"

As soon as Sheila opened the cubicle she expected Will to be in, there was a note.

LOOK UP
- XOXO, THE WITCHES

She looked up and saw a bucket hanging from a rope. The paint soon covered her entire body in its red color and she screamed. Ziggy and Luna ran away laughing, leaving her inside, with a blood bath of paint.