𝑥𝑖𝑣. july 19th, 1978

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER FOURTEEN⤷ ❝ july 19th, 1978 ❞

july 19th, 1978

AFTER DEENA AND Josh settled Sam in the bathroom and locked her in, Ziggy and Luna were waiting for them in the living room

"It's in here somewhere," Ziggy repeated under her breath, looking for some sort of book in her furniture. "Isn't that it?" Luna asked, reaching for a book with brown binding. "Yes," Ziggy sighed and stood up and saw Deena and Josh looking at the two of them.

Deena cleared her throat and caught both their attention. "It's completely fine," Josh smiled at the adults. "She's completely tied up in the bathroom, so she like, totally can't leave now, we're cool," he added and soon Sam roars were heard loudly across the house.

"Yep, cool. Cool, cool," he turned around and to them again with a smile.

"Are you sure she was possessed by the witch and is not becoming a werewolf?" Luna asked sarcastically as she sat down next to Ziggy. "Take a seat," Ziggy pointed at the floor to Deena and Josh and they obeyed.

Ziggy opened the book slowly as she saw the story that the pages told. "in Shadyside, the past is never really past," she said, still flipping through the pages until she found one with a picture.

Everyone was so quiet, you could hear the clocks ticking. "This was July... 12th," Ziggy said in a shaky voice, placing a polaroid in the table that was in front of them. "It's fine, I can help you tell them," Luna rubbed her back and Ziggy nodded in response.

"The summer of 1978. The first day of camp" Ziggy added, still with the shaky voice, almost unable to keep talking.

"Let me continue. If you... want to..." Luna said, noticing that Ziggy almost wasn't in condition to tell the story that traumatized her life. Ziggy grabbed and leaned back on her seat. When Luna raised the picture, it was Cindy and Ziggy standing in front of the Camp Nightwing sign at the entrance of the camp property. This picture portrayed both Cindy's and Ziggy's personalities and relationship very well.

Cindy had a smile on her face and a pink polo shirt. Ziggy had the camp shirt and a frown with a disgusted look on her face as she leaned back on the stone, waiting for the picture to be over.