𝑖. her lighter, her fault

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER ONE⤷ ❝ her lighter, her fault ❞

her lighter, her fault

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER ONE⤷ ❝ her lighter, her fault ❞

JULY 19th, 1978

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, shit, shit!" Ziggy said under her breath as she ran from Sunnyvalers that were chasing her. You might be asking why, but the answer wouldn't surprise you.

She had been lurking through their cabins finding money and taking it. Unfortunately, Sheila had seen her and she and her friends started running after Ziggy.

After almost fifteen minutes of pure running through the woods in broad daylight, something made her fall. A guy in a green polo hit her nose while it bled and she fell to the ground.

"You're gonna hang, witch," Sheila said with a disgusting look on her face.

Ziggy was the person Sheila hated the most on the planet Earth, but Ziggy hated her even more - if it was possible.

Luna was there, but she didn't say or do anything about the fact that Ziggy was being dragged by the guy to a tree, while the three girls chanted something she didn't even bother to learn.

Before the witch's final breath, she found a way to cheat her death. By cutting off her wicked hand, she kept her grip upon our land! She reaches from beyond the grave, to make good men her evil slaves. She'll take your blood, take your head, she'll follow you until you're dead.

To Luna, all of this seemed lame, but then again, she was forced by Sheila to do it. She said that it'd be more painful to see someone Ziggy used to care so much about while she suffered.

Sheila often reminded her that she was her only friend, so she couldn't tell her off. Otherwise, she'd have no one to be around with at camp.

"String her up, " Sheila smirked as Will Goode obeyed, and tied her hands with a rope that had been brought. "No, stop it! Stop it! Stop!" the redhead yelled as she was being hanged her arms from the tree branch.

"Sheila, I think that's enough," Luna whispered to the girl but was completely ignored. "Let me down, you shits! Let me down!" Ziggy co to yes to yell frustratedly but none of them listened to her.