𝑖𝑥. my best girl

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER NINE⤷ ❝ my best girl ❞

⤷ ❝ my best girl

"YOU GET OUT tonight, right?" Luna asked as she sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed Ziggy was laying on

"YOU GET OUT tonight, right?" Luna asked as she sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed Ziggy was laying on. "Yea. Why?" she responded with a soft smile.

Luna had been visiting Ziggy every day for two weeks. She knew that Tabitha suspected Ziggy and her, but it wasn't her place to question her daughter on such a thing, much less if she hadn't talked to her about it.

She knew Luna would eventually come out to her, and she'll be more than happy to support her.

"I was hoping that maybe you'd like to hang out or come over tonight. My mom's a nurse so yours doesn't have to worry about anything," Luna suggested.

"I'd love to, but I don't think my mom would be very fond of that idea," Ziggy turned to the window, where her mother was eyeing them constantly. Eye abs covering almost her entire face. She could easily be mistaken by a homeless woman if she didn't have a visitor's pass hanging in her neck. The smell of alcohol drowned the whole corridor whenever she spoke.

"She knows we're fucking traumatized about what happened at camp. Just tell her that you need someone that understands what you've been through,"

Ziggy smiled at how Luna was looking for excuses to just hang out with her. "Sure. I'll ask," she chuckled. "I'll wait for your call, then," Luna smiled and stood up. "Come here," Ziggy whispered and waved at her to come closer.

When she did she gave Luna a quick peck on the lips without her mother noticing. "Christine Berman," Luna giggled. "I had to kiss my best girl," Ziggy smirked and waved her goodbye.

There weren't enough words in the English vocabulary to describe how much Luna loved Ziggy. How she made her feel, how they talked to each other, it all made the 'getting over their sisters' deaths' way easier for both of them.

The two missed terribly their sisters but somehow each others' love made everything a bit more tolerable.

On the car ride home, Luna asked her mother if she could invite Ziggy over. "If her mother allows it, sure. Why not?" she shrugged, keeping her eyes on the road.