𝑣𝑖𝑖. before it was too late

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER SEVEN⤷ ❝ before it was too late ❞

before it was too late

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER SEVEN⤷ ❝ before it was too late ❞

"LUNA!" LILA RAN behind Cindy, rushing to her sister. The two hugged as Luna dropped the knives on the floor next to Tommy's body. The two pairs of sisters hugged and sobbed, thankful they were okay.

"Why the fuck do you two smell like shit?" Luna asked as she sniffed Lila's shirt, turning to Cindy. "Yeah, that's because we're covered in it," Cindy chuckled. Luna pulled away from Lila, laughing and Ziggy did too. "Disgusting."

Ziggy and Cindy started to apologize for how things have been in the past years. Lila and Luna kept talking about what happened while they were separated. "You have to tell me about it later," Lila whispered, eyeing Ziggy. Luna blushed, embarrassed. "I don't have to," she chuckled. "Oh, but you will,"

Some sounds kept coming from where Cindy and Lila had emerged from. "Hey, snitch!" Alice grunted as she struggled to keep crawling up. "Shit, Alice!" Lila walked towards her with a smile on her face.

"What took you so long?" Cindy asked. As the two older girls questioned Alice, Luna helped Ziggy up on her feet. "You're sure you're okay?" Luna asked, checking for any blood coming out of her. None.

"Really, I am," Ziggy chuckled. "Now all of this makes this look like nothing," she added, lifting her arm and looking at the burn Sheila had given her earlier and to Luna's left cheek.

"Hey, lovebirds, here!" Lila waved at them as the older girls sat at a table. "Lovebi-- No way!" Alice whispered under her breath.

Alice placed Cindy's bag on the table and opened it, taking out a skeleton hand. "Hold up, hold up," Lila opened her mouth in shock, knowing perfectly what it was. "Yes, Donovan," Alice smirked. "Wait. What is it?" Ziggy asked, confused. "Sarah Fier's lost hand," Luna gasped.

"Nurse Lane. She spent her whole life looking for this. A way to stop the curse that took her daughter," Cindy said coldly, looking at the hand without even blinking because of the shock she was in.