☘︎The Evolving Clover☘︎

By zinanizella

BLACK CLOVER FANFICTION info dump: reader is op and uses she/her pronouns(sorry, I'll make a different versio... More

about you
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
Ⅰ. 𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕒, 𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕《ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖》
Ⅱ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖
Ⅲ. 𝕋𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞!
Ⅳ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞
Ⅴ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Ⅵ. ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕!
Ⅶ. [ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖]'𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟!
Ⅷ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕒𝕨
Ⅸ. 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤?
Ⅹ. 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕒
𝔸 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝐗𝐈. ᗪᑌᑎᘜᗴOᑎ!
𝐗𝐈𝐈. TᕼE ᗪIᗩᗰOᑎᗪ ᗰᗩGE
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. ᑭᗩᒪE GᑌY'ᔕ ᗩᑎᑎOYIᑎG
𝐗𝐈𝐕. ᔕO ᗷᗩᔕIᑕᗩᒪᒪY, I ᗪIEᗪ
𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑦 𝑁𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠
𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛
𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝐼𝑡 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐻𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠
𝑋𝐼𝑋. 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒!
𝑋𝑋. 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝑋𝑋𝐼. 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒
𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼. 𝑂ℎ, 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛
𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡
𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑉. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝑋𝑋𝑉. 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠
a new about you
𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝐼 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒
xxᴠɪɪ. ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴀᴅ?
xxɪx. ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴏʀᴛs
xxx. ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
xxxɪ. ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
xxxɪɪ. ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇs
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
xxxɪᴠ.sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴊᴀx
χχχνι. σтσмє gαмє? σтσмє gαмє.
χχχνιι. ιт'ѕ α ∂αтє!
xxxᴠɪɪɪ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ
past, present, and future you
xxxix. the foolish king
xl. serenity.
xli. serenity. pt. 2
xlii. the end of the star festival
xliii. royale knights exam
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Specials ! ♥
Box of Feelings-100 Vote Special
Meeting The Black Bulls-200 Special!
I LOVE YOU AND 300
♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Happy Halloweeb!
djsudhs
🥰OGEY🥰
i̶ k̶i̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ a̶s̶k̶
Christmas Special!
NEW YEARS!!!
This is Not a Lindor Advertisement.
😩🤌✨
Yami's Ass Crack
william x reader again
[tears]
[shock]
shameless promotion(for a friend)
Y/N x Fight Song
Y/N x Fight Song pt 2
author's note (serious)
authors' note (less serious, update schedule)
hey again

χχχν. αн ѕнιт

897 45 11
By zinanizella

ooc rhya. ooc everyone.
ooc=out of character
cw: peeing???? Idk bruh

WAIT FUCK I FORGOT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6K VOTES Y'ALL, I LITERALLY WANTED TO CRY BECAUSE ITS FUCKING- WELL YEAH FUCK

Third Person POV...

"How many times do I have to ask before you spill?" [Name] demands an answer. Her glare is menacing, as is her aura solidifying around her. Now, Rhya would like to say he isn't scared. He would also like to say that he didn't just piss his pants.

He did piss his pants. But hey, you didn't need to know this, and I didn't need to write this in order to fill in the number of words there are. But I did. You're welcome.

Okay, I'm joking, this never happened. But Rhya is amazed. So amazed in fact, that he almost took her back with him right then and there. But, she'd probably kill him, so he held back.

And [Name]'s already getting tired of this exchange. Obviously, she could just read his mind, but his mind has to be on that topic. So basically, Patricia is useless, through and through. And right now, Rhya's in awe of her prowess. He's good at controlling his facial expressions though.

Ah, wait for a second, this is interesting.

After copying all the magic she has now, [Name] hasn't been paying attention to the other types of magic people have. But Rhya has Copy Magic, same as her... What would happen if I copied Copy Magic..?

[Name] ponders. As far as she knows, she's never really heard of this before. Would it erase all the magic she has saved? Would it combine into new magic? Who knows? Because you won't if you don't try it out. And she could always just copy the magic again.

Rhya notices that [Name]'s gone silent, but she's staring so intently at him(no she's not, she's staring off into space) that he doesn't think he can move. So he sits, waiting, and looking like a child that got scolded for making a mess. If it were Draco, maybe he would've been able to persuade her to come and join us.

Ah... he sighs and lays back. For whatever reason, [Name]'s gone silent, so he'll just wait. He's curious about what she'll do, anyway.

First Person POV...

She's actually more interesting than she was before... and she was already very intriguing at our first meeting. But it doesn't seem as if she's gotten that much stronger. I sigh in disappointment. 

Oh, if only she'd stay so I could explain everything. Well, I would've left too, and it's not like I had tried to explain things while she was there. But I could've helped her hone her power further, as I am a part of her. I know those damned gods couldn't do their jobs properly.

"Are you still watching Rhya? Draco, Licht?" Patricia asks. "Ah," she mockingly gasps and I click my tongue in annoyance. "Is that my dear [Name] I see?" She asks.

Is she blind now? Christ, how stupid could she be? This woman is a leech. (lol patricia kinnieee/j) If it weren't for the plan... How could I let [Name]-

No, it was for the sake of revenge. We must get revenge for them.

Yes. Everything is for this revenge. Nothing else matters. Not even [Name]'s- my lifelong partner's- feelings. (4lifersss)

[Name]...

Man, this is harder than I thought. Or do I have to have physical contact with him? Maybe that's it. Why is he laying down now? Whatever, I'll just pull him up in a second.

"Oi, Rhya," [Name] furrows her brows at the man laying down now so leisurely as if he hasn't a care in the world. He groans and yawns, but sits up again. "Hand."

...

"I'm not a do-" A bullet of mercury nicked his ear from the sheer force of it passing him, and it leaves his head ringing. The tree behind him explodes.

"I don't care about what you are, just give me your hand before I make the next target you," she says threateningly.

'Kinda hot,' Rhya thinks, and he gives me his hand.

Fighting the urge to recoil from him, I grab it, and as soon as I do, a new sensation enters me. It's tingly, from my head to my toes, almost as if my whole body had been numbed before. My knees start to feel weak and I suddenly collapse on top of Rhya, he catches me with a surprised look on his face. I sit on top of him, lightly trembling and-

"Is this uh... Is this a bad time, Lady [Name]..?"

Shit.

❂❂❂

"Yes Marx, this is a bad time. A really bad time," I groan when I stand and dust off my pants. The feeling from earlier is gone, but if I had waited a little longer, then I would've gotten it. But, this could always continue later. 

"Yes, I understand that Lady [Name], but need I remind you that you are 16-" Marx tries to go on about the safety of sex and stuff, but I cut him off.

"OH MY GOD, MARX, I WOULD NOT GET FREAKY IN THE WOODS! ESPECIALLY NOT WITH HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!!" I yell, exasperated. (reminder that asta and yuno had turned 16 around this time i think)

"Alright... but does that mean you'd get 'freaky' anywhere else?" 

"HOW DOES WHAT I JUST SAID TRANSLATE TO THAT FOR YOU?!"

Marx eyes you suspiciously but doesn't hop onto the topic again. "Anyway, where's Julius? You do realize how late it is, right? Ajax was looking for you too."

Huh? But it still looks so bright- oh, never mind then. Sighing, I haul Rhya to his feet with Wind Magic and he grunts but ultimately lets himself be carried. Lazy fucker. "Uncle Julius will be coming soon, Marx, don't worry. And I'll make sure to scold him for running away."

"Thank you, [Name]. Then, I'll be off," he says and his circle disappears. 

Rhya and I stand silently for a few moments.

"Change ba-"

"You know, that Marx guy? He really loves your weak ass 'Uncle'. A while before, he tried to confess his feelings, HAHA!" Rhya chuckles. I glare at him.

"This isn't the time. Change your appearance back to Julius'." 

"And if I don't?" Came his snarky reply.

...

"You know, Patricia had some really interesting magic. I remember she tried to use it on me once, you should know of it? The power to turn anyone into her slave." 

I'm only bluffing, but from the way Rhya's face pales, I can see it's working. However, I will never use that spell. Or any other of her spells besides telepathy and mind-reading.

It just... I don't know.

"Alright, alright, no need to threaten me with a good time," Rhya chuckles, but his mind is showing that he isn't as collected as he seems. 

I suppose Patricia was useful once upon a time.

"Now, I'll be leaving. If you aren't at the festival later, I will find you." Well, I'd have to do that anyway, but he doesn't need to know that.

❂❂❂

"Ajax, did you miss me?!" I sing and hug the small boy. 

"Big Sis! I was just with your friends, and they were showing me around! Big Bro Yuno should still be around, but I don't know where the others are," Ajax pouts. I pat his head and smile.

"That's alright, we can have fun on our own while we wait for the announcements, okay? Okay! Onwards then!" I cheer, holding him on my bicep while pointing my index finger to the sky. Ajax mimics me, and we both giggle, happy to be here together.

Third Person POV...

Her long white hair was braided today and her blue eyes shone with cruel vigor and excitement while she looked at the two walking away. Her ears picked up the small laughs as they faded.

Grinning, she decides she'll make herself known tonight.

Ah, I can already imagine the fun we'll have. It'll be just like it used to, right, [Name]?

[Name] turns, hearing her name from some person, but she couldn't find them. Although it was suspicious, especially how familiar the voice sounded. But tonight's a fun night for Ajax, so she'll worry about it later.

❂❂❂

Words: 1374

Published: July 24th, 2021

Edited:-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 431 28
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
467K 15.6K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...
345K 10.4K 91
❝ 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗙 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a black clover one - 🏾...
12.3K 413 22
It happened a few years ago when I first met this man who was together with his sister, and also the night I tried to run away from home; hiding my r...