Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

A New Life

22.7K 222 543
By TheTrinity9

Somewhere on Outer Space

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon fly through universes. Trying to shut up the indignant rage and despair he felt. A world had split apart. Not just fractured. Split apart.

Linear timeline become branches of new world.

People who should be gone suddenly come back. And worse, his Former Master included.

It was too much. Too much. TOO FUCKING MUCH!

He want to get away from it.

Don’t get him wrong. He understands why the Spirits and Gods are indignant. A mere human cause so much chaos. It was beyond what Barian are capable of. It was worse than Light of Destruction.

And unlike those times, they cannot act. It was frustrating. He want to do something. He had to do something.

(“I wish I’ve done something different back then.”)

But how?

His chosen cannot hear him. Their bond is severed. And dear Outer Gods above, it hurts. It hurts in way no word could describe.

(“It hurts. Rimuru. Hosen. The holes you two left behind… it hurts.”)

As much as he loathe it, he need a new vessel. A new champion.

(“But… I should live on. At least I should try to live on…”)

Who’s talking?

Curious, Photon take a turn in that corner of universe. Bypassing several dimensions until he reach one where magic is all but extinct. Where his history is mere fiction show meant to promote a game.

And in that faithless world, he finally found it. A soul that echoed his thought. A soul that, for all intent and reason, at that moment, suited him.

Lost and adrift. Angry and hopeless, but still determined to continue on even being plagued by despair as it much. Remnants of another soul, a tether recently departed echo glued to the lost soul. Acting like guiding star to the budding supernova. His new Champion.

Mind’s made, Photon turned back to where he came from. He had to tell Tachyon...no, not only him. He need to tell every member of Photon and Galaxy about this. He also need to tell the Outer God, the strongest one, The Blind Dreamer - Azathoth. If the new Champion want any chance of surviving that clusterfuck of worlds, he need all help he could get.

Tokyo - Cemetery

“Hi, Rimuru.” I tried to smile as I put fresh flower on her grave. “Happy Birthday.”

My name is Kuroba Raiden and I'm a 16 years old high school student. I live in small apartement with one bedroom, kitchen, dining room and restroom. My parents is too busy with their works so they visit not-so often. I don't have many friends at school because I often spent my time with my best friends.

Speaking of best friends, I have two. Their name is Rimuru Arashi and Hanazawa Hosen. We know each other since we're kids. We used to do anything together. But...both of them are dead. Rimuru was stabbed by a thief who try to rob her, Hosen died because of his brain cancer.

This day, 9th June, was supposed to be the best day for Rimuru. Last year, we had cakes and throwing party. Staying up till late night watching movie and playing games. Last year, we are together. But this year...

“Is it fun, being over there?” I ask her, even if I know she won’t response to me. “Do you and Hosen have fun? Was it like what they portrayed? Fluffy above the cloud… golden gate… angels everywhere…? Well, I think the angels would get jealous of you. You are so brave and pretty.” I chuckle.

Silence.

“You know? I’ve been visiting Hosen lately. I know, I know. It’s not healthy at all. But…”

Regret taste even more bitter than extra dark chocolate. It chokes me. “But… I wish I’ve something different back then.” I whispered. “He’s ill, Rimuru. Not just any sickness, but critically ill and I… and I... did not notice until it was all too late…”

I hung my head.

“I remember he want me to live. But… gods, It hurts. Rimuru. Hosen. The holes you two left behind… it hurts.”

There’s no day my heart feels like it wasn’t about to burst. It doesn’t matter how much I tried to act normal, it doesn’t matter what I do, it feels like there’s a gaping hole in my chest. And for something so hollow… it feels so heavy.

“But… I should live on. At least I should try to live on.”

It was his last wish. And I… I should at least try and respect it. That’s the only thing I can do for him.

“Where do you think I should start?” I asks. “Do I…” I pull out a card from my Pocket.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.

My favorite.

“Do you know… there’s a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament? Do I should try on it?” I asks. “It will be hard. There are so many new cards coming out, You’ll love it I bet.” Mix and match rogue deck. Meta deck. All kind of deck. “Do you think… I got a chance to win?”

The wind blew my hair.

It feels like she was shoving my shoulder and told me “What are you waiting for? Go for it!”

The smile feels less like a strain upon my face.

“Even if I lose… at least I should try. Never say never.” I spoke. “Trying my best in the tournament… would be a good start, isn’t it? Even if I lose… at least I should have fun.”

My thought floated to a certain series. Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. The most wasted potentials. Has a good start, but the ending is suck.

“I wonder if Action Duel is as fun as they made it out to be.”

Kicking the Earth and Dance in the Wind with their Monsters. Summoning monsters, hearing them roaring, riding on their shoulder...that would be incredibly fun, isn’t it?

Something unexpected happen. Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon roaring at me or more like...like he's responded to my wish.

"It looks like my sadness finally took away my sanity." I thought as suddenly, my Deck began to shone brightly, causing me to cover my eyes.

"What the hell?!"

After that, my vision turned black.

Arc-V - Standard Dimension

I woke up in some sort of park, I slowly stand up and I getting shocked because the people passing me had anime eyes!

"What...? Am I dreaming." I thought as I pinch my cheek. "It is...real? That means...I got isekaied?!"

I felt a weight on my right hand and see a yellow Duel Disk from Arc-V strapping on my left hand. Yes, I am left handed.

I also realized that my hands had grey-colored long gloves, I don't recall I had any! I also felt my hair is way more longer than what I actually was so I decided to checked my reflection at the fountain on the park and like I thought I looked different.

I had blonde hair and has wing-shaped extension as a part of my hair. I also wears long golden earring on the left side of my hair, attached to a smaller wing. I also wears white pants and a white-colored long-sleeved shirt underneath a gray vest with long gray gloves, both of which have wings. I also had a Deck holster on my belt.

"Wait...this is not my body! This is...!"

At the exception on my eyes, who were blue in right and red in left, I looked like...Oh my god...

"I become Mizael?!" Mizael is my favorite character on Zexal, along with Kaito and Shark. Now his flesh was on me now. "Relax Raiden, there's still a chance that it was just a bad dream. You'll wake up soon."

"I can assure you it's not a dream, Master." Said a strong, masculine voice.

"Wait, who's that?" I checked around me and saw nobody. "Just great... now I heard a voice too... I think my sadness finally took away my sanity..."

"No, you're not crazy. Check out your Deck." Responded the voice. I obeyed and I saw a spirit of my favorite monster.

"Hello, young master."

I jumped in surprise as I realize that I can talk with Duel Monster spirit! And spirit of my favorite Monster was before me!

"Photon Dragon?!"

"I know you have a lot of questions in mind and sorry if we couldn't meet in better circumstances. But I thought it would be better if you already aware of us."

"Us?"

"Greeting, young master." A rival of Photon Dragon, Tachyon Dragon appeared beside Photon.

"Tachyon?! Wait, does that means..." I said before Photon continued.

"Yeah. You appeared on this world as our new Master. We need a new champion to save the world from a dangerous threat, and you are the most suitable for that task."

"What...?"

"You can ask question if you want."

"Okay...why me? Why you chose me as your champion? I can't even save my best friends' life...let alone save the world."

"Because we are on the same wavelength, which established the connection between us, Master. I know you feel angry and hopeless because of losing your loved ones, but you still continue to live on. You remind me of Master Kaito, who suffered a lot but keep fighting until the end of the line. I know you can do it. So I beg you, Master. Please save our world!"

"I see..." I thought for a moment before answering."Okay, I'll help you. But first, I want to know on which series I am rightnow."

"Thank you so much, Master! I'll remember this forever! As for your question, you are on..." Photon Dragon began to said before I heard a loud angry voice.

"YUYA GET BACK HERE!" A young girl with blue-eyes and dark pink hair which her hair tied up in pigtails and clipped down by blue spherical hair clips. She chased a boy with paper fan on her hand.

A young boy with crimson eyes and dual-colored red and green hair which looked like "tomato" as he continued ran away from the anger of the young girl while three kids were just walking and watching them like everyday thing.

"It seems you already know, Master. Good luck." Photon said before he and Tachyon vanished.

"Come on Yuzu! It was an accident!" He turned his head around look at the girl with sincerity.

Yuzu growled angrily but she snapped out of her rage when she realized Yuya was about to bump someone. "Yuya! Watch out!" But it was too late.

"Oh shi-" I turned around and tried to dodge but it was too late. The boy was crashing with me, causing to make my Deck scattered on the floor.

BUMP

Yuzu gasped in horror before she went to Yuya along with the three kids. "Yuya, all you alright?!" Yuzu asked worriedly.

"I'm okay." Yuya said. He stood up from the ground and then wipped himself until he turning to me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Said Yuya with guilty face before reached out his hand to me.

"It's okay. You don't need to apologize to me." I said to him before slowly opening my eyes. Seeing Yuya and Yuzu in front of me, I was in Arc-V. So, the Dimension split is fucked up the Spirit World, huh? I accepted the hand reached to me and got up.

"Excuse me Mister." A red haired girl shyly approached me with my Deck in her hand. "You dropped these."

"Thank you." I thanked her as I took my Deck back in my jacket before giving her a smile.

Hey, are you a Duelist?" Asked Yuya aloud as Yuzu and the kids gasped in surprise. "Can we know your name?"

"Weird way to start the conversation." I thought. "I am. My name is..."

Well, I thought for a moment to this. Since I am on Mizael body, I decided to call myself...

"Mizael. Kuroba Mizael."

"Nice to meet you, Mizael. I'm Yuya Sakaki." Yuya said with smile on his face.

"I'm Yuzu Hiragi. It's nice to meet you." Yuzu bowed.

"My name is Tatsuya." A blue haired boy named Tatsuya said.

"I'm Ayu! I hope we can be friends!" A red haired girl named Ayu exclaimed happily.

"And I'm Futhosi, I like to say shivers a lot!" The chubby boy named Futhosi said in excitement.

"Creppy as hell..." I thought to myself. "Nice to meet you everyone."

"So Mizael, it seems you're new here, are you perhaps out of town?" Yuzu asked.

"Yes, I recently arrived here." I answered.

"Really? What brings you to Maiami City?" Yuzu asked.

"Quick! Make an excuse!" "Well...I was traveling around the world for two years. Traveling alone is a bit exhausting and I decided to stay in Maiami City. Plus, I heard Maiami Championship will be held soon so I thought it was worth to stay and take part of that tournament." I explained.

"Awesome! We also want to qualify too!" Yuya said in exitement, before he asked another question. "Hey Mizael, are you by any change part of a Duel School?"

Before I could answer, Yuzu was hit Yuya's head with paper fan.

"Yuya! Don't be rude! You can't ask that kind of question to the people you just met!" Yuzu yelled in embarrassment.

"Mystery on the series." I thought to myself. "It's okay Yuzu. It doesn't bother me at all. Back to your question Yuya, I'm not affiliated with any Duel School, I don't even think of joining one."

"Why don't you come to You Show Duel School? It's a good place where we learn how to be entertainer and fun."

"Fun, huh?" I thought to myself. While it's true the purpose of Dueling is to have fun, I still can't believe at how he managed to keep his Dueling philosophy and having fun after the whole war things and Zarc.

"Hmm... I don't think my Deck is made for entertaiment..."

"Nonsense! I'm sure you can still entertain people no matter what your Deck is!" Yuya added.

"So you telling me that Cyberdark, Branded and Despia will entertain the crowds?" I thought. "Well..."

Before I could answer, I was interupped by a loud, angry and annoying voice coming from behind.

"SAKAKI YUYA!" A loud sound coming from behind us made us turned around. Only to see a Sawatari and his three underlings.

"That jerk again." Yuzu groaned angrily.

"What do you want now, Sawatari?" Yuya said in tired tone.

"If I remember correctly, this is after the fourth episode when Yuya defeated Sawatari after he stole his Pendulum Cards. And knowing Sawatari and his Kaiba sized ego, he couldn't accept that." I thought.

You think you could beat Sawatari-san and run just like that?!" First underlings said.

"Now, it's a revenge you punk!" Second underlings added.

"And you have no escape this time!" Third underlings added.

"That's right Sakaki Yuya! Now take your Deck out and settle this score once and for all!" Sawatari demanded arrogantly, pointing his finger at Yuya.

"Who is he?" I asked. Obviously I know who he is, but to not make any suspicious, I still need to acting.

"It's Shingo Sawatari. He came from a duel school called LDS. He stole Yuya's card and gave him a trash cards that he called it. Also when he Dueled Yuya, he decided to take our lives in danger." Yuzu explained disgustingly.

"Put children's lifes on danger, huh..." I muttered quietly, clearly hate his stupid action. "Hey you four! You said you come from that tower called LDS? and you're the top student?" I asked as Sawatari and his underlings smirked and extending their chest, proud as peacock.

"Yes, that's right. Now, will you keep it coming?"

"If you're top duelist at LDS, then their teaching skill is ridiculously low." I said in calm voice as Sawatari was growled in anger while You Show crew was laugh. Well, it was a fact.

"What did you say?! I am Sawatari Shingo! The best student in LDS!"

I still can't believe this clown can make impressive move againts Zarc while the better Duelist like Sora, Kaito and Shun failed. Thanks to Crow for that.

"And yet, that said "Best LDS Student" lost when he has big advantage." I taunted him, making the You Show gang laughed while Sawatari and his goons was tremble in anger.

"That's it! You're going down!" Underlings 3 said.

"Sawatari will defeated an amateur like you!" Underlings 2 added.

"Well he can always try, but I doubt he can stand a chance againts me." I retorted. "Better I hide Photon for now. Paladynamo is enough to beat him."

As I placed my Deck on my Duel Disk, Yuya tried to stop me.

"Mizael, you don't have to do this for me. Just let me duel him since Sawatari is my problem." Yuya said with worried look on his face.

"Yeah! Yuya can beat him easily." Yuzu added.

"Don't worry. I won't lose againts an amateur like him. Also, this guy need some reality check and I plan to give him that." I seassured them as I activated my yellow Duel Disk and it produced a winged styled blade with a yellow outline. Really Mizael style. Sawatari was do the same and it produced angular blade with a green outline. 

"Now, let's do this, Bakatari." I taunt him.

"It's Sawatari!" Yelled to me.

"Whatever."

The two Duelist shouted at the same time.

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Sawatari LP: 4000 x5

"Well Mr. Confident, how about you go first?" Sawatari Offered.

"If you insist. My turn!" I said. "When I Control no Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand."

Photon Thrasher (ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"I set two cards facedown. Turn end." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 4000 x2
Sawatari LP: 4000 x5

Sawatari and his goones started to laughing. Heh, if I want, I can make full Galaxy-Eyes board rightnow, but I want to take the fun of beating Sawatari without any Galaxy-Eyes I have.

"That's it? You talked big for that pathetic move. With that move, this will be a OTK for the great Sawatari!" He said as he stopped laughing.

"This pathetic move are enough to defeat an amateur like you." I said, making him grunted.

"Eh, is he really going to that move?" Futoshi said in disbelief.

"It's Okay Futhosi. I think he just want to see his opponents move before doing a big move." Tatsuya explained.

"Tatsuya is right. This is only the beginning and we just have to watch and see." Yuya added.

"I will show you the perfect move! My turn! Draw!" Sawatari said cheerfully as he draw his card. "If my opponent have 2 set card on the field, I can special summon Escher the Frost Vessel from my hand!"

Escher the Frost Vessel (ATK 800/DEF 1000/Aqua/Water/LV 4)

"And then I tributed Escher the Frost Vessel to Tribute Summon Mobius the Frost Monarch!"

Mobius the Frost Monarch (ATK 2400/DEF 1000/Aqua/Water/LV 6)

"Mobius effect activates! When Mobius is Tribute Summoned, I can destroy up to two spell/trap cards on the field, so say goodbye to your facedown cards! Freeze burst!"

A raging snowtrom suddenly appeared and destroy my two facedown cards.

"Oh no! His facedown cards is destroyed!" Ayu said worriedly.

"Not good... not good at all." Yuya said nervously.

"Now, now, don't applause already. It's only getting started. I activate the spell card Double Summon! This card allow me to normal summoned once more! I tribute my Mobius the Frost Monarch to Tribute Summon Mobius the Mega Monarch!"

Mobius The Mega Monarch (ATK 2800/DEF 1000/Aqua/Water/LV 8)

Mobius dissapeared and the bulky version of himself appeared to the field. However, I inwardly laugh at this move. He just using Mega Monarch as a wall! Seriously?

"Normally I need 2 tributes to summon Mobius. But thanks to it's Effect, I can only use one tribute to summon it. And now it's time to battle! I use Mobius to attack your Photon Thrasher! Imperial Charge!"

Some large ice spikes suddenly grow from Mobius Fist and charge to my Photon Thrasher.

Mizael LP: 3300 x2
Sawatari LP: 4000 x3

"I set one card facedown and end my turn. What's that? Realize that you can't defeated me?" He said confidently. But I already have a word to replied that.

Mizael LP: 3300 x2
Sawatari LP: 4000 x2

"You clearly are the worst Duelists I ever faced. If not the one of course." I told him.

"WHAT?!"

"First, you stole Yuya's Pendulum Cards and gave him cards that you call trash. It's a disrespectful act. Second, you call it "trash" or "useless" because you clearly don't know how to use it. And last, you even dare to put children's life in danger, that's a crime and you know it."

Sawatari and his goons went silent into my statement while Yuya smiled when I said every card has purpose, Yuzu and the kids were satisfied at the four jerks silence.

"Anyway, it's my turn! Draw!" I declared as I draw my card.

"Heh. Let's see if you can beat my 2800 ATK Mobius." He smirked arrogantly.

"Then let me show you. I activate my Spell: Galaxy Cyclone! I can destroy 1 facedown Spell/Trap you Control." I declared as Sawatari facedown destroyed.

"I activate Pot of Greed which let me draw two cards." I said. "Then I activate Monster Reborn! I Special Summon Monster from either Graveyard! Come back, Photon Thrasher!"

Photon Thrasher (ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"If I Control "Photon" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Advancer from my hand."

Photon Advancer (ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"And Photon Advancer gains 1000 ATK/DEF."

Photon Advancer (ATK 1000 - 2000)

"It's useless, neither of your Monster ATK is stronger than my Mobius." Sawatari snorted.

"Now let me tell you something. I have a two Monsters that have the same Level on my field. What will be my next move ?" I asked him.

Sawatari seemed confused at my question before he realized what I said.

"Two Monster with same Level... it can't be..."

"Exactly. I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Thrasher and Photon Vanisher! With this two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon!" Both Photon Thrasher and Photon Advancer entered the Galaxy Portal.

"No way... Mizael is..." Yuya said in astonished.

"Xyz Duelist..." Yuzu finished, in the same state as Yuya.

"A special summon from Extra Deck..." Underling 1 said in disbelief.

"He's a Xyz user..." Underling said.

"No way, only a top duelist in LDS can do that, how does this punk know how to Xyz summon?" Underling 3 added.

"Legendary warrior that protect the universe with his blade! Slash those foolish who dares to stand in your way! Descend, Rank 4! Starliege Paladynamo!"

Starliege Paladynamo (ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"That Monster is awesome!" The kids cheered.

LDS Control Room

"Sir, we've detected a bit strong summoning energy in Maiami City Park!" A man in a suit and sunglasses said.

Said a "President" is a young man with red glasses and red scarf, wears a blue long sleeved shirt along with long white pants and white shoes. His name is Akaba Reiji.

"What kind?" Reiji responding as he pushing up his glasses.

"100% confirmed, It's Xyz sir!"

"Xyz?" The young man eyes widened. "Get me the visual!"

"Yes, sir!" A large screen revealed Sawatari and me Dueling.

"What do we know... about this Duelist who fight Sawatari?" The president asked. His workers are searching and quite shock at what they found.

"There's nothing on him, sir. The only thing we got is his name: Kuroba Mizael."

"Kuroba Mizael... he's clearly not from here." The President thought.

"Sir, what do we do about this...new Duelist ?" His worker asked.

"We will observe him... for now."

Back to the Duel

I couldn't believe my eyes. The Monster appeared! It's real! And not only that, he's standing beside me! It feels like dream come true! Rimuru, Hosen, are you see this? It's real.

"I admitted that you can use Xyz Summon. But it isn't enough to take me down. So all your effort is useless." Sawatari snorted.

"Really? The how about this? I activates Starliege Paladynamo's effect! By Detach two Overlay Units, I can target 1 Monster you Control and make it's ATK become 0 and negate it's effect!"

Starliege Paladynamo (OVU 2 - 0)

Mobius the Mega Monarch (ATK 2800 - 0)

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"Sawatari is going to lose!" His underlings said.

"Even so you can't defeated me this turn. That means I'm gonna destroyed you in my next turn." Sawatari said smugly.

"You forgot that I still have my Normal Summon, right?" I asked him as he widened his eyes in shock. "I Summon Photon Crusher!"

Photon Crusher (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"What?! No way..."

"Now battle! Photon Crusher attack Mobius!"

Photon Crusher charged at Mobius, destroying it.

Mizael LP: 3300 x0
Sawatari LP: 2000 x2

"Now Starliege Paladynamo attack Sawatari directly! Photon Dividing!"

Paladynamo charged at Sawatari, make him beg for mercy.

"Wait... wait... WAIT! Ahhhh!" Sawatari yelled in pain as he flying to his underlings.

Mizael LP: 3300 x0
Sawatari LP: 0 x2

Mizael Win

"Sawatari-san!"

While Sawatari surrounding by his underlings, Yuzu, Yuya and three kids approached me

"That was an impressive duel, Mizael." Yuzu said with a smile on her face.

I nodded before replied. "Thanks, Yuzu."

"Tch! You just lucky!" Sawatari growled as he slowly getting up. "I will see you at Maiami Championship! Let's go guys!" Then Sawatari and his underlings leave the place.

"What a sore loser..." I said in disbelief.

"That's awesome duel Mizael! Why you didn't tell us you are an Xyz user?" Yuya asked.

"Simple. You never asked." I shrugged as he rubbed his head sheepishly.

"Mizael nii-chan, your Deck is awesome and your Xyz Monster is great!" Tatsuya said with stars in his eyes.

"Yes! They make me shivers!" Futhosi added.

"Mizael nii-chan, will you come and join our duel school?" Ayu asked.

I thought for a moment here. Yuya and Yuzu is the key of Academia's plan and the best action for now is befriend them and make them stronger, both on Dueling and mentally.

"Fine, I will join, but I must see our school first then I will make the desicion." I said.

"Yay!" Three kids said in excitement.

"Alright! Follow me!" Yuya exclaimed as he grapped my arms and dragging me across the park. Damn, for 14 years old boy, he's quite strong.

"Yuya! I can walk by myself!" He didn't heard me, in fact, he dragged me faster. I just hope that I don't get a heart attack.

To be Continued

Note: This is a rewrite Chapter of The Galaxy Master. From now, I'll rewrite the early chapter. Happy Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 175 20
Throughout the YuGiOh timeline, we have known of the four main dimensions that run with the timeline. The four dimensions are XYZ, Fusion, Synchro, a...
27.1K 429 19
What if someone from our world was reborn into the Yugioh Arc-V anime and what if he had the sacred beast and what if zarc had a good twin sister...
11K 146 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...
46.6K 388 15
You are a duelist that suddenly appear in Standard Dimension from unknown location and you currently don't remember your past but you know that you a...