The boy who stole my knife: t...

By sntdiana

Alissa is not you average 16 year old. She has been killing as long a she can remember. Her parents were kill... More

The boy who stole my knife: Teenage Assassin Love Story:Introduction and about the Author
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter One
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Two
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Three
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Four
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 6
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 7
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 8
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 9
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 10
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 11+12
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 13
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 14
The boy who stole my knife:15
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 16
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 17
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 18
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 19
The boy who stole my knife : chapter20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: drinking the pain
Chapter 33: Switching lives
Chapter 34: The Dream that was never Dreamed
Chapter 34 Part 2: Innappropriate scene optional
Chapter 35: Dinner with the Bosses
Chapter 36: Big Sticky Mess

Chapter 32: Love never sleeps

8.3K 114 21
By sntdiana

So this is the second half of what i wrote second part of chapter 31 which i will call chapter 32.. you guys enjoy.. If you guys want another book on maxs part with the new character that will show up in this chpater you have to give me lots of love with 1,000 votes and 500 comments. =)

love miss euro

_______________________________________________________________

I felt my self flying through the air, I tried to move my hand but it was inpossible. Soon I was on the couch sooking wet in the nice cool strawberry smoothia all over me. Some part of enjoying my strawberry movie I passed out. I felt it my arms and legs soon started giving in, then my eyes wouldn’t open any more and lastly soon I could not hear the movie playing. Then the darkness took me..

I was woken up by a man yelling, good its probably max yelling that I was drunk again and I spilled his smoothie on his favorite coach. I tried getting up but couldn’t, a pair of hands where holding me down. 

“Alissa, omg I thought for a second you were dead.” the voice said.  I soon recognized the voice, wolf. As soon as I recognized the voice I remembered everything, Dimitri. I started sobbing again. I felt my stomach turn, I opened my lips to say hi, but something else came out.

“Can you make it to the bathroom?”

I was frightned to open my mouth once more, I managed to nod in response. Slowly I was is a pair of familiar arms, caring me to the bathroom. I was put on my feet in front of the toilet, just then the second round was coming in. I felt a quick touch on my head. 

“Jesus your burning up. We have to get you into the shower.”

My legs gave out and dropped toward the floor, sitting in front of the toilet, my thoughts were in to place. The first is that how disguisting I feel throwing up in front of the toilet. The second is Dimitri. No mater how hard I tried my thoughts where constantly with him. 

“Great, I guess you cant do that.. Hmmmmm.. I know..” 

Wolf left me in the bathroom alone, pucking , I heard him use his telephone and talking to someone but I did not here to who. Soon he came back, I got someone for you to help you take a shower. Right on que the door bell rang, Wolf went to get it.. I heard yelling at first

“Why did you call me?”

“It is a emergency with Max’s sister.”

“max’s sister… Whats wrong with her..”

“Go look and see.”

I heard footstep one of them was Wolf, the other one was high plat formed shoes. I turned around just as the person entered. I was right about the shoes, they were high heels and very plat formed. Infront of me stood a tall skinny girl 2 years older than me the the looks. She was very skinny and pitet but very tall, her pitch black hair that made it to the end of her ribcage made her sparkling gray eyes stand out, that where placed perfectly on heart shaped face. Her noise was small position perfectly I the center, outlining her highcheeck bones. I looked her up and down. She was wearing white shorts and a simple gray shirt with black random designs. She looked amazing.

She also studied me, I knew she felt disquested.

“So this is Max’s sister.”

“Come Angela, help me..”

She come closer to me, looking down on me, she sqauded

“Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Angela..Will talk later about it, let me help you.. Do you feel sick?”

I shaked my head knowing my stomach was fully empty.

“Shuu, wolf..” she quickly sad

And closed at his frozen figure. She turned to me and helped me sit onto the toilet. She began taking off my clothes, before I noticed anything more I was in the shower. She took of her heels, shirt, shorts, and had put her hair into a pony tail. She stood there in her pink laced underwear, and her bright bink bra. I on the other hand was completely naked. She supported much of my weight to my surprised making sure I didn’t tip over. She washed away the dried up smoothie away. She handed me a towel wrapping it around me, setting me on the toilet. I watched her silently put on her clothes. She opened the door, looking both ways, she went back to me mentioned me to stand up, again she helped not lose my balance… I sound myself found my self in my bedroom with Angela helping me put on cloths that she randomly pulled out of my closet. I soon drifted of into darkness.

Wolf Pov

_________________________________________

I went into Alissa’s room knowing that She was in their with angela I wanted to check on her making sure she was better. I saw a quick glipse Alissa sleeping right before Angela closed the door and stepped out… She Quitly slowly closed the door behind, walking stealthy throught the hallway to the front door not making a single sounds. At the front door she turned around and looked at me..

“You better pray to god that she does not remember this.” she said before leaving..

I am going to get my ass kicked by Max, I knew it if any way he found out…

_____________________

Alissas POV

______________-

I woke up with a massive head ache, opening my crusty eyes I found myself surprisingly in the bedroom, I 

don’t remember coming here. The last coherent memory I had was passing out watching some movie. I went outside my bedroom still hearing the tv on, which I never turned off. I went straight to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was passing the living room when..

“HEY GOOD MORNING” I head some one yell.. I turned around to find it to be WOLF!!

I was glad to see him but my head ache made me very irritable. “Why the hell did you yell for?”

“I DID NOT YELL” he said loudly

“Can you talk quitly, cause to me your are yelling.” I said in a petite voice.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed my self a water bottle, and jumping beside Wolf.

“How did I get into my bed the last thing I remember is being here, with a lot of starberry on me”

He jumped slightly at my question but I didn’t judge, I trusted wolf.. “I helped you.”

He said. I knew he was missing out on a lot of things but I didn’t bother asking, like how I got into a different clothing. 

“Tell me why did you do that??”

“I saw Dimitri…. I saw him and he saw me..” I said stopping a lot between the lines. 

“Alissa that can’t be him, Max killed him.. There is no way that he is still alive, you know max never misses.”

“I know, but that was him.. I saw it.. He is alive”

“Here while I was driving here I looked Dimitri up for his records, they are on the dinning counter, it says he died the same day. Im sorry. They said they announced his death in the spot.. That wasn’t him, maybe some person who looks like him.”

I went to the counter, to find the documents there, they were official, no fake print I can tell. I knew that was Dimitri I knew it. It has to be him, how his eyes took control of me.. I looked at wolf who was studing me carefully.

“Ya, I guess you right. It is just I miss him so much.”

“I know im sorry” he said with a hint of relief on his voice.

“hey im going to take another nap I still have a head ache.” I said hoping that I sounded convincing..  I handed him my water bottle. And him knowing that I hate water took it willingly not asking questions because before he used to carry juice for me all the time though he drank half of it. Hopefully the habit is still there.

“Ya no problem ill take one myself”

__________________Wolf_____________

I heard allisa coming from the bedroom I didn’t know what to say or what to do. So when she came in I just said something and some how that word was HEY GOOD MORNING. She jumped slightly and turned around. Her pace was pretty pale, but I would not blame her for what she did to herself yesterday. 

She quitly in a whisper tolled me not to yell. It was odd but I tried once more. 

“I did not yell” I said in a quiter voice. But again she was not satisfied. She come from the kitchen chugging a water bottle, which should help her with her hangover.

“How did I get into my bed the last thing I remember is being here, with a lot of starberry on me” she asked. I was not fully ready for that question, I tried answering her with the most truth I can which was “I helped you” I did not say specifically with what but I did. I remember cleaning up the coach that max would kill Alissa if she ever got a stain on it. She took that in I could tell she questioned it but let it pass. Which is a first for Alissa, I knew there was a butt some where. I asked her about why did she do that to herself, to plant the lie I have for her. I know lieing is bad and all but it would help her. Dimitri was in fact alive surprisingly I don’t know how cause max never missed a shot. But he was and he was dangerous. Max is deciding if he should hire a assasin to kill him or not. He has to complete 3 more mission before he can pay for the asssasin. He is completing his second, his third mission will be in a week. Once Alissa find out that her Dimitri is finally actually dead and because of max or he got killed ‘again’. She would be devastated. I got some fake document made by judge who owned me, stating that he was dead. I just needed her to believe that she didn’t see him

*time passes..

I saw her look at the documents. Nod her head and I slowly saw the seed getting planted in her head. I felt bad but it was the right thing to do. 

“Ya, I guess you right. It is just I miss him so much.” she said, in a whisper, I saw a tear roll down her face but she never noticed it.

“I know im sorry” quickly agreeing with her making sure she didn’t back out. And she did it, I let out a breath that I have been holding in since then.

“hey im going to take another nap I still have a head ache.” she said more quitly

“Ya no problem ill take one myself” I said. I bet that girl has the hugest head ache in the world. She left the room leaving me, I  decided to catch up on my sleep and slowly went to sleep.

_______________Alissa________________________________________

I closed the bedroom door knowing I am not going to bed. I was just waiting for the medicine that I put into the water bottle to take effect which should take roughly 7 minutes, full affect 10. Which gave the enough time to do some research and dress and prepare myself.

She jumped up and grabbed my laptop from the charger. Going on the government data bases. Like I said before I had connection plus if it leaked this computer is untraceable… I typed in Alexandor Galdiors (Dimitri’s father) hoping to find some sort of adress. There where more than 15 locations around the world under his name. Grr thankfully most of them where not in north america. I found that 7 of them where in USA. And one of them happened to be in Chicago. I wrote the addresse down on my hand with the sharpie. I smiled at my success, I was going to see dimtri, im sure if he is alive he will be there. 

I turned to face my closet, I needed something good looking and athletic, I found shredded black leggings, and a lose black shirt, to match all of that I had a pair of black flats calling my name. I looked amazing, still without make up. The outfit was athletic, stretchy and good looking. I quickly turned toward my mirror where my home make up was laying I quickly applied it, doing my average job, and doing smokey eyes with more white and black than mixes of them. I looked in the mirror hmm something was missing. Haha lip stick, I quickly applied a light layer of pink lipstick, I smilled at my succes. Quickly brushing through my hair, and I looked good. I got my purse which had all my ids, 2 blades and a palm pistol, with a prepaid phone. I quietly went throught the hallway, sneaking a peek in the living room to find Wolf sleeping quitly, I went to the kitchen grabbed the keys and I was out the door. I let out a breath, knowing I was free, and that wolf had no idea where I would be going since I cleared my computer. I turned on the car and started driving to To Dimitri’s

_____________-Dimitri______________

“hey Dimitri me and ummm Jane are going to get some icecream be here in a hour”

“Ok” I said nervously glancing at the girl near me who I found out recetly her name was Lauran..

Right as the door closed she started to lean in towards me, she put her hand on my thigh and leaned in closer to me.

_______________Alissa pov__________

I got to the place quickly, only a 20 mintue drive surprisingly near. I took the elevator up to dimitris floor. And went to the door.. I didn’t want to knock. I quickly got my mini purse and got the gadget out. I started picking the lock hearing a quite snap of the locks. 

I opened the door to find something I was not excpecting to see. There was Dimitri full view on the coach while some girl was almost on top of him kissing his neck. He had a scrunched up face but he wasn’t pulling her away, he seemed to be enjoying it. Slowly I saw his face relax, that’s when my anger grew, I couldn’t control it any more. I walked toward the girl and hit her straight in the neck, she went limb instantly unconscious. I saw Dimitri’s eyes flying open staring at me. His blue eys stared at me, beganing to spark and glow. I couldn’t hold it any more as I jumped up at him and kissed him with all my mights. He kissed me back, our tongues danced togther in sync with each other. But then he pulled away dropping me near that now passed out girl.

“What the fuck are you here for. Kill me too” he said with anger

My heart sank. “No..im here for you.”

“I hate you so much, how could you do that to me. Kill my own father. Who are you?”

“I tolled you the truth, my name is Alissa, yes I was supposed to kill your father a long time ago but I couldn’t. Cause something happened that I wasn’t ready for. It was you. I fell in love with you.” I said my tears starting to tear up.

“hey.. Ummm watz  going on.. Who are you people.” the now conscious girl was slowly began to rise but before I knocked her out again, she was already of the floor. Dimtri managed to tap her in the neck making her pass out once more, I looked at that and smiled to myself slowly yet surely.

“My father wasn’t a bad man.”

“He was when it came to family, but out there Dimitri he was a murderer he killed so many innocent people. With his guns  and drugs. “

“But doesn’t family count for something”

I jumped slitly, unprepared for th equestion I tolled him honestly “My parents died when I was young I never had a real family except my brother, the person who through the knife at you…”

His eyes showed only pity for me, but then they returned to anger.

“So since you didn’t have a family, you came to ruine mine.”

“No I was assigned to him I don’t choice who I kill.”

“Come here I wanna show you something” he quitly sad his shoulders lightly sluching. He went into one of the bedrooms, it appeared to be the master bedroom being so large and furnished. When I was looking around Dimitri opened up a safe. I glanced and found him picking up bunch of files, and he reached into the safe once more, bringing out a tape.

“Ill prove to you that my father was a good man.” Dimtri said determined.

He put the tape into the VCR and pressed play. The screen went black, and soon Dimitri’s father’s face came into view.

“Hello, if you have found this, then I must be dead. If im not please turn it of. “ there was a brief 15 second pause before Dimitri’s father started to speak again. “I guess I am dead. I want first of for my family to know that I have loved them so much, and wish I could have given them more. They are my everything. I am sad that I didn’t not spend enough time with out guys, but I was trying to make busnisse work and have enough money in the bank account if something happened to me you guys can continue life with out me. Ludmila I love you with all my heart, you always helped and completed me, I am the luckiest man on the planet to have you as my wife. Dimitri you are my one and only son, you are good liking and intelegent. I am proud to call you my family. But these years I have lied to you, and I apologize…. 9 years ago when I first began promiting other business giving them loans to build of their busnisse began to fail, I started loosing a lot of money, we would of soon lost the house. My friend gave me a solution, and it was manufacturing weapons. He explained how easy for me it would be, and how safe and unrisky it would be. He was right it was unrisky, and brought in a lot of money, I used name of companies that had went bankrupt. Soon my want for my famly to have more came to me, you might call it greed. Soon I expaned my business to drugs. I smuggle drugs to all over the world. Making large profits from it, importing and exporting drugs, I had couple of planes smuggling drugs from coast to coast. That is how I made my money. That’s how I got the nice house Ludmila, I wanted you to have it, the beach house that you always wanted. I am sorry for all the lies and pain I have caused you. I love you. “

Soon 3 digits came onto the screen 7-60-22. 7-60-22 I tolled my self. I looked at dimtri who was sitting next to me on the bed. His face was filled with pain and hurt. Just finding out his father has been lying to him for such a long period of time. 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything I didn’t want to kill your father, I trully didn’t, it just I had to. I wish I didn’t but I had to. Im a assain ok, I don’t have choices, I survive by killed.” I said quickly finally letting everything out.

His face turned towards mine, looking at me with udnerstanding and forgiveness. 

“I love you dimtri.I trully do, I would do anything for you, I love you please don’t leave me. I need you. “ I cryed to him.

His eyes found mine. I could see something in them that I hoped I would see one more time, love. Soon I felt his lips on mine. I felt his hands wrapping around my waist. I was shocked by his sudden actions put happy. I slowly brought my arms towards his neck scared that soon his lips would dissapear. But the kissing did last long enough. Before I heard a crash..

It came from the livign room, soon their was a crash in the bedroom. The room started to fill up with smoke. I looked and saw ropes coming down from the window.

“Run” I screamed. I grabbed Dimitri’s hand into mine and began running.”

_______________________________________

hey hoped you guys like it. ok so the new character hopefully u figured out is Angela.. She is going to be in the book where i write in max pov, his story.. Like i said i need lots of love. So keep voting and commenting. By the way this book is soon to be done.. hopefully 2 or 3 more chapter and then im done lol. Enjoy guys. And sorry for the slow updating school is a pain in the butt..

misseuro

ow one more thing some new about the auther: She Got engaged !!! yup yup on her bday =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.1K 70
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
16.5M 640K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.8M 71.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
75.4K 3.7K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...