๐Œ๐€๐†๐๐„๐“๐ˆ๐’๐Œ || ๐‰๐‰๐Šโœ—...

By STARLITGGUK

[EDITING-๐ŸŒ™ edited Chapters] Jimin's an omega nerd as other students in his class call him. Jungkook is an a... More

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’… ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’•๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘| ๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’| ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“| ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”| ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’” [๐’Ž] ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–| ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—| ๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ?
|๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐’…๐’๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“ ๐’—๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’• ๐ŸŒ™
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’†๐’๐’Œ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐’„๐’๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’Œ๐’š
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ| ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’| ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†?

11K 644 94
By STARLITGGUK

_______

A-apartment?

Jungkook freezes and subconsciously grasps Jimin's hand tighter, surroundings blurring out as wheels turn in his head. Jungkook's wolf is unsettled that he can't get behind what the other male meant. It doesn't make sense to him. Why does he speak about apartment when they live in a dorm?

It's only when the omega speaks up that he understands things more clearly.

"Taehyung, can y-"

"I'm sorry if I took you by surprise like that. It wasn't my intention. I guess it's just me being worried that something can happen to you when it comes out that you are pregnant," Taehyung sighs and pulls up the website he has found earlier, eyes still on the phone in his hands. "Honestly, I love you and all but I don't know if Jeon is worth waiting for any longer. He might be your mate but he's an idiot if he doesn't realize what you are truly worth."

The room is grazed by silence as the omega looks through the information on his phone again, making sure he has the correct website open. Taehyung peers up when no answer immediately follows. Eyes scanning the room, but there's no sign of Jimin until his eyes fall onto the still open door. Spiked with confusion, the omega strides over to the door.

"Why don't you come in?"

Out of sheer panic, Jimin pulls his hand back, missing the slight hurt and confusion in Jungkook's eyes. Thoughts of rejection and embarrassment stir up. Jungkook's about to step back and declare defeat when a silver grey omega appears. Upon catching sight of him the said omega first frowns before his gaze wanders from Jungkook to Jimin and back to the alpha. When realisation seems to settle, his mouth falls slightly ajar and he immediately pulls Jimin closer.

"I don't want to sound rude but what exactly is he doing here?"

"He-" Jimin starts but finds himself struggling to say why he's here. Just taking a look at Jungkook he can see that something about the situation is bothering him. Jungkook's scent is a bit off as his eyes are trained on the ground while he's clenching his teeth. It irks him that something is bothering the alpha. Is it because Jimin hasn't given him his answer yet?

Jimin eventually decides against telling Taehyung why Jungkook is here. He wants to deal with this mess and sort things out on his own first. It's enough for his heart to clench and to plead Taehyung to go back in when Jungkook looks up with something akin to a sad smile. Jungkook feels in all honesty scared and tense.

Scared that this will turn into chaos and Jimin won't let him explain anything or turn his back to him once and for all. He doesn't even know what the omegas are talking about and whether he's supposed to wait or leave.

And to his own disappointment, he admits that if he were in Jimin's shoes he would mostly be sick of him and wouldn't be near him at all. That's why Jungkook can't understand why Jimin lets him be close or lets him walk home instead of punching him or throwing things at him. And although Jimin tried to hide it earlier Jungkook could smell a trace of anger in his scent.

His trail of thoughts gets interrupted by Taehyung who hesitantly and with a wary smile on his lips budges and goes back in, closing the door behind him in a swift movement and leaving his friend and Jungkook alone in the hallway.

"I- Uhm I should probably g-"

"Wait."

Jimin immediately reaches for his arm as the alpha attempts to make a step backwards, too scared to hear words of rejection spilling from his mouth. But instead he finds himself being pulled to a secluded area of the building where less dorms are. A wave of nervousness hits the latter as they stop at the end of a hallway where no one is seemingly around. Abruptly Jimin turns around and looks at him with an expression Jungkook can't decipher, tension noticeably arising around them as they glance into each other's eyes like they're spellbound.

Nonetheless Jimin is the first to break eye contact and sigh. Tired from the events today the omega lowers his gaze to his shoes and seeks to formulate words and phrases he can start this conversation with. Meanwhile, Jungkook cannot take his eyes off Jimin. Something about him pulls him back in and intrigues him. Oddly enough Jungkook finds himself wanting to reach out and push his golden strands of hair to the side and run his fingers over his soft looking cheeks.

He must have become crazy.

"I- I thought here might be the best place to speak," Jimin speaks up and gnaws at his bottom lip with ants in his pants. By now he has removed his hand from the alpha's arm but the proximity doesn't make it any better. Jungkook's sour scent penetrates Jimin's nose and fills his lungs, making his omega worry.
But the smaller restrains his wolf to have a say at the moment.

If it were up to his wolf they would be most likely speaking in Jimin's room and Jungkook would either sit on his bed or in his office chair. He shakes his head before things go too far. Jimin is not ready for that. Jungkook hurt him a lot but Jimin wants to listen, because everyone needs a second chance, especially the father of the unborn baby.

Besides, he thought it might also be a perfect spot to talk since there are not many students living in this hallway. It gives the necessary privacy to hide in case Jungkook might be against being seen with him talking in the open. Jimin knows it might be a pathetic theory but it wouldn't surprise him.

"What you said before we got interrupted. Did you mean it? Are you sure? You have to understand I li- I'm on hormones and there's a baby growing in me. Getting my hopes up only for you to pull a prank on me or disappear later on would be really shitty of you. You hurt me more than one time and things will take time."

"I do understand why you'd think like that and I'm sorry for what I've done," Jungkook sighs and lets his head hang, "But it's not my intention to let this all fall. That's why I want to have a conversation with you. Somewhere where I can explain and talk with you without getting disturbed and then you can decide what to do next."

Jimin is speechless once again but not because he got scared to death by Jungkook but because of his words sounding sincere and meaningful. The total opposite to how he behaved before. Jimin knows deep inside he can't hope, yet... Does that mean he's honest and wants to give this whole thing a try?

Jimin still can't believe it.

"Okay," he eventually nods. "Can I ask you a question? Why did you run away after the fight with an alpha from your team in the mensa? I know you heard me and yet you ran away from me. All I wanted to know was whether your hand was fine and what the fight was about."

Jimin tenses the moment Jungkook lets out a sigh. The latter raises a hand to his face and massages his skin in a tired motion with his eyes closed. Jungkoook's thoughts begin to circle around the said day. How can he explain all of this when he doesn't want to upset Jimin? On the other hand he wants to know if Jimin has known about the rumours or if Junseo has done anything worse than spreading rumors.

His feet stride towards a chair at the opposite side of the hallway and he sits down, burying his head in his sturdy hands. Jimin is quick to follow and takes a seat on the chair barely a meter away from Jungkook. The latter's scent reaches Jimin once again in an inexplicable way and he feels his inner wolf clawing on the inside. But there's also this warmth in his stomach that he experiences for the second time since they're here.

"That day, Junseo, my teammate said some shitty things that I could not stand. I'm not saying that I will punch everyone who says anything I don't like, that's not who I am, but they were unacceptable statements. That was also one of the reasons why I left. I didn't want to make things worse and I felt the need to protect you."

Protect him?

"What do you mean? What kind of rumors? Jungkook, why do you speak in riddles?" Jimin feels panic arising in him. Were his friends correct about the topic of the conversation? The omega turns his body towards the football player and glances down at his hand, which he hasn't had a chance to examine closely. The hand is looking better, although there are still a few tiny blemishes. He resists the urge to reach out and grasp his hand in order to have a better look.

"Look, if you want me to give you another chance, you have to be honest with me."

"I know," Jungkook nods tentatively but still keeps his eyes trained on the floor. It makes Jimin feel only more restless. "Junseo talked negatively about omegas; about you to be more precise."

Jungkook gingerly lifts his head to see the reaction of the omega, feeling worried once the omega speaks up.

"M-me?" Jimin gulps hard and starts to shake. Negative thoughts about the past enter his mind; possible thoughts of scenarios Junseo could have told him about. What will Jungkook think once he knows about them? Will he disappear? Will he stay?

"Yes, you. He talked badly about you. But the main statement of him was that you are pregnant," Jungkook hears the omega sharply inhale, making him lean closer and radiate calming pheromones.

Unknowing to Jungkook that the pheromones have a different effect on the blond male, he continues. "I don't know how he knows about what he said but it makes me mad to think about the possibility that there's more than the rumors he has spread about you."

"If he has done other things to you, tell me please. If not now, then in the future. I want to be there for you both."

"Okay," Jungkook sees him nodding but Jimin stays silent. Something in the air makes Jungkook lean closer anyway. It's a faint tint of something he feels very familiar with. Something he missed for a long time and wants to taste again. He feels the sudden need to take him into his arms and to comfort him. So much he wishes he could, but he can only observe the agitated omega from a safe distance. He does not have the right to come closer to him.

"Can we exchange numbers and discuss this more tomorrow or in a few days? I need to return to my dorm."

"Oh- sure," Jungkook responds, reaching for his phone. Both save each other's phone numbers and put them back inside their pockets. The alpha can't help but smile as he realizes what he has accomplished. Finally he has his number. His wolf is gleefully wagging his tail.

"Can I accompany you back to your dorm?" Jungkook asks, gnawing with his teeth at his bottom lip.

The omega hesitates but gives his okay eventually.

Together they stand up, with Jungkook walking a few steps ahead, his mind on a question that has been plaguing him all along. He abruptly comes to a halt, oblivious to the fact that the omega behind him is likewise deep in thoughts.

Only too late does Jungkook notice when he runs into his back, creating a muffled sound by the other. He visibly freezes and looks to Jimin, who is now staring at him with a deep brown eye through his lashes a few inches away from his face.

So close.

Just one inhale and Jungkook could swear he is simply imagining it if Jimin were not standing so close. A sweet scent lingers in the air, Jimin's fruity scent but sweeter. It drives Jungkook insane and causes his nostrils to flare and to stare at him with longing eyes as Jimin refuses to move, as if he's in trance. The soft peach eyeshadow and the grey eyeliner compliment Jimin and make him look so pretty.

As much as Jungkook would love to bury his nose into Jimin's neck, he knows that they are not at that level. As a result, he leans back and clears his throat, snapping Jimin out of his reverie. The latter doesn't know what's wrong with him, this warmth in his belly, Jungkook's scent and now also his closeness...

"Why did your roommate mention an apartment earlier? You already live in a dorm."

"Huh?" Jimin blinks and stares instead on the broad chest (which is not making the situation any better, since he can't take his eyes off). "Oh, I am searching for an apartment outside of our university."

The alpha furrows his brows and looks at him piercingly. "Why?"

"What do you mean why? Isn't it obvious?" It's now Jimin's turn to sound confused and irritated. His fingers tighten around the phone in his back pocket and he dares to look the alpha in the eyes, to find the truth written in them. Jungkook has no clue.

"I can't live surrounded by alpha's when I am pregnant."

A deep growl erupts from the football player, making Jimin feel flustered. Jungkook lifts his hand and moves it towards the blond, wanting nothing else than to pull him to his chest but drops it almost immediately, missing the quiet whine Jimin emits.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook mumbles and abruptly turns around, holding back to make matters worse. The alpha gulps hard at the sudden image displaying in his mind. Jimin, himself and a baby in the omega's arms in an apartment. Their baby and his omega. He can feel his feelings intensify in the near of the omega, wanting to protect, be with him and most important take care of him and their unborn baby.

"It's fine. Let's go," he urges, sensing his symptoms worsen. Without another word the alpha follows his footsteps, being in his proximity is enough for now.

As they arrive in front of Jimin's door, the omega presses his fingernails desperately into his skin that will most likely leave marks afterwards. The longer they stand here, the shorter his restraint and patience. Jimin is torn, shocked and most importantly fretting over losing his own sanity. Meanwhile, the alpha has no idea what's going on inside of him; a storm of all different thoughts, feelings and needs raging inside of him.

A sudden whine is what makes the alpha look at him, mustering and observing his every movement. Smelling the pheromones the omega emits, causes him to get possessive and wanting to take a step closer when Jimin opens his mouth.

"Jungkook? I will text you soon, I promise. I have to go now," Jimin leaves no room for the alpha to argue before disappearing through the door and closing it behind him. Shivers run down Jimin's spine when he feels the cold touch of the door on his skin and wetness between his legs.

Fuck, he is aroused.

All he wants to do- no craves to do is open that damn door and pull Jungkook inside. But he can't. Not today or in the upcoming days. There has yet to be built enough trust. Jimin curses himself mentally and screws shut his eyes, feeling more needy than usual due to the alpha's scent. He forces himself to step away from the door, but not before he takes another whiff of his scent that carries under the door, unable to stop himself.

His wolf whines and begs as Jimin hurries to his room and shuts the door behind him. His doctor warned him that this could happen. His sex drive will increase during certain stages of pregnancy and he guesses one is now. Not wasting any time, Jimin scarmbles to his bed and throws off the blanket.

Not much sooner, the blond can't stop himself from picturing how the alpha's hot breath ghosts over his neck would feel like before he attaches them on his skin. Jimin inhales audibly, gasping a trembling breath. How his deep voice speaks and sounds in his ear.

Fingers travel downwards to his pants, wishing it would be Jungkook's and not his. He undoes his pants and slips a hand inside, moaning at the blissful contact. Still, he wishes it was another hand groping him - a bigger, stronger hand.

That is how Jimin loses himself: in-between his sheets, thinking dirty thoughts about a certain alpha he would like to trust and have here with him. The last thing he remembers coming into Jimin's hazy mind is that he would like to have a happy family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 26.6K 42
"Why won't you ink me?..." ".... I don't want to ruin what's already perfect..." Maintaining a high and respectable status has always been a given fo...
16.2K 610 8
idol Jungkook wakes up one morning to his notifications flooding with the same picture of a little pup that looks exactly like him. he thinks it's cu...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
25.4K 296 40
you were a bounty hunter for bobby brown but now started working for the dog. To take youngbloods spot. what happens when you met leland read to find...