ENHYPEN+I-LAND+&TEAM IMAGINES...

By jaykehoon_lia

collection of enhypen fanfictions by me update: I added request station and I-LANDer fics, please do not skip... More

a fresh start
(EN-)when they see you crying: OT7
(EN-)when he thinks that you cheated on him: heeseung
request station + update
(EN-)when they are yandere and have a crush on you: OT7
(EN-)rose tinted dreams: Jay
(EN-)when someone is staring at you: OT7
(EN-)fix it: jake
(EN-)scars: Sunghoon
(EN-)scars: Sunghoon 2
(EN-)when you wipe off their kisses: OT7
(EN-)safe space: jungwon
(EN-)how they comfort you when you're upset: Hyung line
(EN-)when you want to squish their cheeks: maknae line
(&T)desert rose: k
(EN-)when you watch videos/fancams of another idol: hyung line
author's note
(I-LAND)right here: daniel
(EN-)insecurities i think they would love: ot7
(EN-)no blueberries: jake
(EN-)when you suddenly pull them and kiss them: hyung line
(EN-)who i think wrote Enhypen: ot7
a/n: a big thanks
(I-LAND)as boyfriends: last 12 i-landers
(&T)comfort: nicholas
(EN-)how and where they love to kiss you: OT7
(EN-)why don't you see: jay
(EN-)when you are having a panic attack: hyung line
(EN-)first snow: jake
(EN-)when they are forced to do aegyo in front of you: maknae line
(EN-)as romantic tropes: OT7
(EN-)fake dating: jay
(&T)do you really love me: fuma
a/n: update
(&T)when you are shy and want to show affection: hyung line
(&T)when you say "i love you" for the first time: maknae line
(&T)my beautiful siren: jo

(EN-)play with fire: Niki

702 15 0
By jaykehoon_lia

type: romance; dancer AU

trigger warnings: 0

playlist: Play With Fire(feat. Yacht Money) by Sam Tinnesz

word count: 1k words (one thousand and eighteen words)

"Nishimura Riki this is the fifth time I am going to tell you this week, do not change the choreography to your liking. We have a fixed choreography to work on and Y/N cannot learn a new choreo every day."

I heard our dance mentor K scream on Riki, also known as Niki, for changing the choreography. 

He was the best freestyle dancer in our dance school, and within a week both of us have to practice and present a performance in front of one of the most respectable dancers of Korea. But here is Niki  changing the choreography to his liking whenever he wanted.

I sat on the floor, tired from doing the choreo for the 5th time. We have a specific choreo given to us by K himself but none of us finished doing it fully. 

K took Niki in a specific room to properly make him understand why he cannot change the choreography.

I drowned myself in my own thoughts. It was Son Sungdeuk who would be coming, he is one of Korea's very well known choreographer. 

He has worked with BTS as well. So the performance is going to be a big reason why we must be very careful with the dance. One of us might also get the chance to be trained under him.

Snapping out, I see Niki lowering his head and K behind him with a disappointed face. None of us continued and ended the day. I left the studio first, looking back to see Niki still hanging his head down and sitting on the floor.

After reaching my apartment, I tossed the bag on my couch and entered the bathroom to take a shower. 

As the hot water hit my body, I slowly practiced the choreography and added a few twists to the choreography, but I remembered that I have to stick to the original choreo. But it bugged me to not see the new steps I added.

I dried my hair and looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't want to stick to the choreography. I wanted to experiment. I wanted to express myself more.

Throwing my bag on my back, I ran all the way back to the studio to hear the song being played. Opening the door, I saw Niki, absolutely soaking in sweat, doing his best to practice the choreo as much as possible. 

His face showed how trapped he felt. I wanted him to know that freely expressing him would be a good choice, so I called him.

"Niki kun."

He turned back to see me looking at him with sad eyes. He switched off the music as he slowly approached me. I handed him his towel and water bottle. He wiped himself as he stared at me. I looked up to meet his eyes.

"What?"

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to experiment, I'm tired of sticking to the original choreo."

"...uh okay."

He switched on the music again. We started the choreo in our own ways, splitting from the beginning choreo to our own elements.

There was a step where he had to pick me up by my waist, we changed that part to him holding me by the waist while I use him as a support to spin around and rise up to his eye level.

With some major changes, we practiced the new choreo all night until it was 4 am. Exhausted, we rested, lying on the floor together. I suddenly felt his hand on mine, he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Why did you feel like changing the choreo?"

"I saw you getting scolded by K today, and later on I felt that expressing oneself is the most important thing in the field of art. So I felt like changing the choreo, the original one was boring anyways."

I sat up to see him looking at me. I bent down to peck his cheek and got up to go back home. But Niki grabbed my hand and made me face him.

"I-I'll take you home."

"Thanks, Niki kun."

He blushed at my smile as he walked me to my house. After I safely reached home, I looked out at him walking back. Gosh this guy.

On the day of the performance, I sat in the waiting room wearing my dress and having my makeup done, waiting for Niki to arrive.

(Y/N's outfit)

I heard shoes tapping in, moving my head to the side I saw him in his outfit, He was looking like a prince.

(sorry i took them from Hyunjin's choreo video)

"Shall we go, Y/N?"

"Yes, Niki kun."

We entered the stage and stood at our positions. My heart was beating very fast as K doesn't know that we changed the choreo. I trusted Niki to help me not mess it up. 

As the red lights were switched on, the music started playing and we began dancing.

(let's imagine two people did this)

After our dance ended, I saw Song Sungdeuk standing up to clap at our performance. I glanced at K, who was surprised at us changing the choreo. I focused back on Sungdeuk ssi's words.

"I absolutely love you two and your skills, and I want to give both of you a chance to be idol trainees under HYBE. I need your answers."

I looked at Niki, who looked at me. Both of us silently communicated, glanced at our smiling mentor K and looked back at Sungdeuk ssi.

"Yes, we would love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.8K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
39.5K 1.2K 13
HEESUN STORY The popular k-pop boy band Enhypen is the new craze in the world. It's members Lee Heeseung, Park Jay, Sim Jake, Park Sunghoon, Yang Jun...
92.8K 4.8K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
6.2K 378 26
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵" "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦" Depression, disorders, family problems, what more do you want? Ten teenagers with all th...