๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 87

4.2K 176 117
By g_r_a_s

a few minutes ago

"it's nice that the living maze is done, but it's hard to tell where we are now." aizawa says. by now, everyone's recovered from the mayhem and is now standing in a group, still on high-alert for any last minute twists.

"i know what direction eri's room is in." nighteye informs.

"irinaka! put the walls back in order! hurry!" the police chief orders the villain that's now captured and in the hold of another police officer. with an irritated look, the villain just continues to shake with his eyes red, letting anyone with a brain know he's been on drugs.

"the drug probably wore off..."

he shouldn't be able to enter and control objects bigger than a fridge! if he gets a big enough boost, it's not impossible, huh?

"fatgum's guess was right. irinaka doesn't have enough power to do that anymore." aizawa points out the obvious.

"but there's still toga and twice... the league of villains must be hiding somewhere!" the police chief predicts. at the mentioned names, the villain grits his teeth in anger. "toga..twice... i won't forgive you! you traitors!" he yells in despair, shaking in his restraints.

"where are the other league members?" nighteye interrogates.

"the hell if i know! i'll definitely find them all! i'll break open the skulls of all the league bastards!" the villain shouts.

"which means, those two were the only ones here, huh?" nighteye says.

"there's no sign of the league coming to attack us.."

"but it's hard to believe they're on our side just because they betrayed irinaka."

"the league of villains are wanted by police across the country. as police officers, we cannot just ignore them." the chief says, cocking his gun back.

our biggest worry is the shadow of the league of villains. in case they're wrong, and the league ends up involved, then you guys are out.

"mr. aizawa!" izuku calls out, his teacher's words ringing in his mind.

"what're you standing around talking for?" rock lock says, making you and everyone else turn to him. "ignore them and move forward! leave the league to the police. what's our top priority?!" the hero on the ground yells.

with a sigh, you nod. "don't like agreeing with you but you're right." you speak up, making the attention go to you. "it's for the best. the police can only do so much going forwards. it's in the hero's hands now, seeing that this is a serious villain who guns will do so little against." you explain and rock lock reluctantly nods in agreement at your words.

"she's right. and either way, someone has to stay behind to restrain irinaka. thanks to that girl, it'll be hard for me to jump around now. if you get it, then hurry up and move your legs!" rock lock says and that makes your eyes subtly widen. "ryukyu, and all the other heroes at the top! the police who were separated from us underground! suneater! red riot! fatgum! lemillion! now that we've gotten this far, we're almost there! don't waste the time everyone's worked so hard to get!"

"go!"

you immediately take off running along with izuku, aizawa and nighteye. knowing rock lock is staring at you all, izuku turns around and makes eye contact with the hero.

"we'll definitely get her out, rock lock!" he yells before turning back around. sighing, you also turn back around and make eye contact with him.

"what i said back at the meeting?"

matter of fact-i don't even know your name. who are you?!

"rock lock, a pretty cool hero i'll remember. your words won't go to waste." you reassure before turning back around.

"i'll make sure of it."

after your words, rock lock looks down and sighs. 'i didn't say those words back then to be disparaging. i have a wife who's four years younger than me. and at the end of last year, the child we'd been wishing for was born. even if they are from u.a, kids are kids. i was worried. but when we let them loose, what happened?

-kids who do a better job than you.

'each and every one of them has acted more like a hero than us adults.' rock lock connects your words. looking up, he smiles at the retreating group.

"you said you'd get her out, right? make sure you do it, deku, bolt!"

---

"together?"

with a quick smirk, you and izuku prepare.

"yeah, together." you whisper back.

smirks now gone, you reel your leg back like you've done a million times. with him right at your side, kicking the wall was effortless. mirio's eyes shine in hope as overhaul's widen in irritation. you're quick to kick his arm, making sure to keep your foot on him to do as much damage as you can.

you finally send him off, making sure to electrocute him in the process. as he skids across the floor, aizawa uses his quirk, erasing overhaul's...overhaul. "nighteye, secure those who need treatment!" your teacher orders your mentor.

"mirio!" nighteye yells for his student.

"eri..she's..behind..me.." mirio manages to get out, slowly moving to the side so nighteye can get to the girl. bringing her and mirio in his arms, he whispers reassurance to both of them. hesitantly looking back in fear, eri's eyes widen when she spots you and izuku standing side by side, waiting for overhaul to make a move.

it's gonna be okay.

what are you doing to this girl.

'it's her..and him..' her little mind runs wild.

overhaul continuously taps his hand on the ground only to get nothing when trying to use his quirk. 'my quirk was erased!' he thinks in anger. once you hear aizawa take off, you and izuku don't hesitate to follow him. "lemillion's cornered him this far! keep pressing him!" he orders.

"yes sir!" you and izuku yell in unison, eyes locked on the problematic villain.

"get up, chrono!" overhaul yells and in the same second, you couldn't comprehend what was going on until arms were wrapped around your stomach and you were suddenly flying in a different direction. slamming against a wall, your back hits a toned chest that you've grown familiar to. with the body behind you being the same size as you, you easily piece together who's behind you as you both fall to the ground.

looking back at aizawa, you notice his movements are slower than usual. "those pierced by my long hand will have their movements slowed. i meant to skewer the three of you at once, but what else can i expect from heroes?" a slightly muffled voice says.

'i-i can't stop myself from blinking!' aizawa thinks, fighting back the urge to blink.

"chisaki!" izuku yells, getting ready to pounce on overhaul. it's in slow motion for you; overhaul's hand getting closer and closer, izuku getting closer to him as well and lastly, aizawa slowly the inner battle of himself.

good thing you're too fast for your own good sometimes.

as soon as aizawa blinks, overhaul slams his hand on the floor. repaying the favor, you quickly grab izuku who would've had a fatal end right there and then if you were any second too late. 'sorry izuku..' you think before kicking him away, away from the oncoming pillars at least.

you struggle as a number of spikes rise higher and higher. doing your best to maneuver your way through without getting impaled, you can only hope everyone else is safe too, seeing that possibly tending to them isn't an option anymore.

"like i'd let my plan be ruined by people like this!" overhaul says, covering his eyes with his hand. "right, nemoto? you don't want that, do you?" on cue, another villain crashes behind overhaul, back flat on the surface. "i won't let things end here for me.. nemoto, you did a really good job...you would die for my sake, wouldn't you?"

a large light blinds the room and you're forced to look away. "i'll acknowledge with dignity, that you were stronger than me, lemillion. but in the end.."

you watch with horrified eyes as overhaul suddenly transforms into something new. shades of black and purple make you unable to see perfectly but the outline that's in the light tells you enough.

"it all comes to nothing."

everything finally clears and you come face to face with a pure monster.

"now! i'll have you return eri!" he yells, drawing back his new and many arms that have razor sharp claws. you hold yourself against pillars, unable to take your eyes off the horrific creation that is overhaul. 'he killed his ally... and fused his power into himself?!' you think.

"that was the worst feeling, but it's much better than how i felt before." overhaul says, keeping eye contact with you. everything in you tells you get the hell out of here but you push it away, looking around for your own ally.

and there he is, staring back at you with the same look. there's something about that look that fuses something inside of you. like a match before it gets set alight on the side of the box.

his looks are the matchbox that are needed to set the matches alight.

he sets you alight.

now looking back at overhaul, you glare at him with a new look. it's not the same it was just a few seconds ago. that look was fear and uncertainty.

now you're hungry to fuck this guy up.

"i'm obsessive about cleanliness. so when someone touches me, it makes my blood boil. it's the first time it's gotten to this point. what a side life you had, lemillion. if you hadn't gotten involved with eri-with me,"

"then your quirk wouldn't be lost forever."

realization hit you all harder than it ever had before.

'quirk..'

'lost...'

'forever..?'

in shock, the remaining three: you, izuku and nighteye stare at mirio who's now deemed quirkless for good. later looking to the side, you see eri fighting back tears.

poor girl thinks it's her fault.

"if you hadn't gotten involved, you could've kept holding onto your dream. you lost your quirk but preserved, and as a result, your friends got caught up in this, and now you're all going to die!" overhaul yells, slamming two of his clawed hands down, producing massive debris. it starts flying towards nighteye, mirio and eri who stand there helpless.

what can they really do though?

the only technical hero from that bunch is powerless.

just as they prepare for the hit, a large barrier of lightning surrounds them. simultaneously, a large spike that overhaul made himself hits him, sending him off track and messing up his movements. their eyes widen at the sight of you standing outside the barrier, spike in hand and ready to cause damage. looking back at overhaul, izuku's right there with an angered look, pressing the spike into overhaul's side as much as he can.

the spike eventually breaks and that makes izuku retreat. you take that as your turn to jump away from the barrier that fully protects the people inside. anything that comes near them immediately gets reduced to ashes when touching your lightning.

attempting to press more spikes on overhaul, izuku's clear frustration shows and you don't blame him, if it weren't for his upgraded shoes, he probably would've been impaled just now. while overhaul is focused on him, you take that as an opportunity to sneak up on him. quickly taking out your saber, you swipe his feet easily, making him fall to the ground.

it seems like your attack did nothing as overhaul casually stands up and throws a spike your way. swiftly moving away, you see many stamps fly towards the villain of the day.

"you two, go to lemillion and eri!" nighteye instructs. while izuku immediately follows his orders, you look at nighteye with an absurd look. "and leave you here alone? no way!" you yell. you've had it with people trying to solo today.

"rai listen to my orders!" nighteye yells back. as more stamps fly to overhaul, you hesitate on whether you should listen and run away or stay back and piss off your mentor.

choice two looking real fine-

"y/n!" izuku yells, making you roll your eyes before jumping over to him. 'should've never shut down the barrier..' you scold yourself. landing to where eri and mirio are way before izuku, you immediately bend down to their height to analyze the situation.

"mirio, can you stand?" you ask as you scoop eri into your arms. there's no way in hell you're messing up again. a second chance is all you need to make things right this time. while mirio spits out an answer, izuku skids in right next to you, wasting no time in grabbing mirio's arm and throwing it around his shoulder, hoisting his friend up.

'even without looking at the result, by repeating my one-second foresight, we can reach the best conclusion that mirio and i want!' nighteye thinks as he uses foresight to dodge overhaul's attacks. what he sees next in the hour that he has makes regret fill his body instantly.

"no problem..right?" mirio says, chest heaving up and down. "i ended up..making you sad..." he whispers.

"no time for talking. we need to get out of here." you say to the three, keeping eri tight in your arms. she holds you just as tight, her hands managing to grasp your tight hero costume just a tiny bit as she trembles in your hold. nodding at izuku, he lets go of mirio who manages to stand on his own. not even running back, izuku stands perfectly straight, only kicking his leg against a wall and destroying it completely.

"this is the path we took to get here. we should put some distance between us and chisaki." izuku says. eri buries her face in your chest, hands unintentionally going up to your shoulder blade where a liquid starts to coat her thumb. with a shaky inhale, she looks at her finger only to be met with the sight of blood.

blood that came from you.

well, that's what she thinks. in reality, it's aizawa's blood that managed to get on you from when toga decided to pay a warm visit.

"that's..."

you and izuku snap your heads to eri who has yet to lift her head from your chest.

"..enough.."

each and every action you take kills people.

you move your head back once the feeling of water soaks your chest.

you're cursed.

"i'm sorry.." eri finally lifts her head, showing fresh tears streaming down her face. your heart breaks in two the more you look at her. she's been through so much, gaslighted and experimented on. it's obviously messed with her so much and that thought makes you look at her with cloudy eyes.

what you saw out the corner of your eye however managed to actually pull your thoughts away from eri.

and onto someone else who's spilled more blood than anyone today in just a short span of seconds.

"sir..." mirio whispers when he looks back. the three of you stay frozen, forced to watch as blood spurts out your mentor's mouth. your eyes start to shake and mirio's desperate call out makes the nerves pool in like a tsunami.

"SIR!"

impaled in the chest and the upper arm with spikes, nighteye clenches his teeth, blood running down his face.

'the future..when eri is saved, and mirio and the others are safe..'

you.

izuku.

spikes.

blood.

end of the strip.

that's it.

that's the future sir nighteye sees.

and the future is unchangeable.

once eri jumps out your arms, you activate your quirk and jump to overhaul. seeing this, spikes are quickly sent your way but with your strong legs, you're both able to stop the flow, preventing the spikes from actually hitting you.

'their power is nothing like it was before...' overhaul thinks as the dust disappears. standing tall, you and izuku are bursting with adrenaline, ready for anything that comes your way.

"lemillion, please take care of eri!" izuku yells. you ignore the pain in your body. there's no time to let the pain take over. you'll have to deal with it, just like you deal with everything else.

'my costume only gets darker and darker... i have no time to recharge. what's left is what i have to put up with and if my quirk deactivates, i'll have to rely on my leg enhancement.'

"give it up!" overhaul yells. "it'll end up just like i said, you'll all die!"

"shut up!" you yell in irritation.

"i won't let that happen! even if it's set and stone, we'll twist that future!" izuku yells as you two start running towards the villain. with a simple move he's been doing all day, more spikes fly at you two and you're forced to separate, now dodging the incoming pillars on your own. every inch of your body is set alight, burning and aching, basically telling you to sit the fuck down.

you don't obey though, letting a different fire fuel you. slamming your foot down, you stop the flow of the pillars again. he's giving you no room for error, relentlessly sending the same thing over and over again. you should be used to it by now. it's been the same move for what seems like forever but the way they come at you is unpredictable, giving overhaul the clear advantage he wants.

eyeing the villain who jumps towards you, you're easily able to dodge him swiping at you. he quickly recovers and attempts to land a hit on izuku who's quick to jump out the way as well. 'if we're gonna take this guy out, we have to be quick. it won't be easy since he'll just repair himself the second he gets the chance.'

you and me babe.

you jump to a nearby pillar as izuku jumps all the way up to the ceiling. too much has happened today. too much has gone not the way you've wanted it to. the odds have been against you this whole time and it still hasn't changed. your numbers have slimmed down every new corner you turned, starting with a large group that quickly diminished into two.

you and me babe.

but yet, you didn't let any of that stop you to getting to where you are now. even with everything that's happened, you're still in this. still fighting the final battle with hope lighting inside you.

together.

and you're not alone.

"manchester smash!"

perfectly timed, you and izuku land your kicks: a big blow to the head and a power kick from the back. you let the dust be your cover, using that precious time to back away from overhaul incase anything crept up last minute.

he still stands tall though.

"no matter how fast you are, compared to the last two, the lines of your moments are easy-"

izuku's eyes widen when overhaul suddenly goes flying to the wall. it reminds him of when mineta would get kicked to a wall whenever he was being himself.

"think again bitch."

if he could in the moment, izuku would've smiled proudly and boasted to everyone about how you're his and only his.

"i ain't waiting around for your sappy words. you wanna talk fast? you haven't met me motherfucker." your voice rings out.

"such a nuisance. i should follow shigaraki's orders and kill you." overhaul's annoyed voice brings screeching chalkboards to your ears.

"taking orders are ya? when am i gonna meet a villain who's not kissing the bottom of someone else's shoes. kill me if you want." you say, activating your quirk and crouching.

"no, kill me if you can." you correct.

when you hear a laugh, you delay your attack and furrow your eyebrows. you know it's not izuku's laugh. that boy's laugh makes you feel everything good that you've never felt before.

this laugh makes a chill run down your spine.

"or maybe i should kill the thing that's so dear to you."

looking up, your heart drops immensely.

"rumor has it this boy is your lover."

a sight you never ever ever ever wanted to see is displayed right in front of you.

eyesight crystal clear, he's also crystal clear, unfortunately for you.

in a state that'll haunt your nightmares for eternity.

izuku.

spikes.

blood.

"so y/n rai, how about instead of me killing you, how would you like it if i killed your boyfriend right in front of you?"

"IZUKU!"

random fact/head cannon:

one time, izuku asked all might for advice on where to take you out for a date. midnight happened to overhear and was overwhelming the poor boy with ideas. throughout that whole day, midnight was sending you sly glances and you were so confused on why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 954 29
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
98.2K 1.8K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
1.2M 40K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
316 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...