Deletion

By 2021Night

Deku was left in front of UA when he was 3 months old. Nezu finds him and finds out that he was born with a q... More

Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - On Board
Chapter 3 - Babysitting
Chapter 4 - Test
Chapter 5 - Support
Chapter 6 - First Word
Chapter 7 - Released
Chapter 8 - First Friend
Chapter 9 - Outing
Chapter 10 - Trial
Chapter 11 - Secret
Chapter 12 - UA
Chapter 13 - Alarm
Chapter 14 - USJ
Chapter 15 - Announcement
Chapter 16 - Sports Festival
Chapter 17 - Stain
Chapter 18 - Nightmare
Chapter 19 - Arrival
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Attack
Chapter 22 - Dorms
Chapter 23 - Feelings
Chapter 24 - Confession
Chapter 25 - Approval
Chapter 27 - Kidnapped
Chapter 28 - Plan
Chapter 29 - Operation
Chapter 30 - Aftermath

Chapter 26 - Beach

3.8K 157 60
By 2021Night

During the two days preparing for the trip, Todoroki was really clingy to Izuku. He was just happy to finally know that his love wasn't just one sided. He has been hugging Izuku from the back and front and not letting him go. Girls thought it was cute, but Aizawa was glaring the whole time. Little did they know, Nezu was watching from the cameras and was observing closely.

Todoroki didn't even let go of Izuku when Aizawa was glaring. Izuku seemed to be flustered, but he seemed to be enjoying it. Iida also gave time for them to be alone at times and hanged out with the rest of the squad. (Uraraka, Asui and Shinso.)

Classes were the same, but in the dorm, Izuku joined the class in the common room. They played games, but Todoroki never stopped hugging his partner. For some reason he always hugged Izuku from the back, which people thought it was because he let Izuku do things. When Izuku left to go to his lessons with his dad, Todoroki felt a bit lonely looking at the empty seat.

After the 2 days of preparing, the class was in front bus at 4am. Iida was doing his hand movements and ordering everyone to line up, while the class was chattering in excitement. Izuku was standing with Iida and Todoroki hugging Izuku with his head on Izuku's shoulder. His eyes were closed and he looked very comfortable. The head rest was smiling awkwardly and was waiting with the rest of the class for their teacher to get there.

Once Aizawa was there, he headed into the bus and the students followed him. Again, the students let Todoroki and Izuku sit together, while the girls stared at the back. Izuku sat near the window and Todoroki sat next to him. Izuku stared out of the window and Todoroki laid his head back onto Izuku's shoulder.

"What's up with you Sho-chan? You always hug me from the back and place your head on my shoulder." Izuku asked.

Todoroki answered with his eyes closed and not moving, "I feel like you're going to go somewhere far. So I kept you close and I don't want to cause any problems, so I went for your back. I just had a uneasy feeling."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." Izuku replied.

Todoroki smiled softly. "I know, but if you do, I'm not letting you go that easily."

Izuku giggled. "I understand."

The whole class reached the beach, it was already 7am. Aizawa walked off the bus and so did everyone else, but when Izuku got off, he kissed Todoroki on the forehead and moved next to Aizawa. Todoroki let go of Izuku knowing that Izuku had to announce some instructions to the class.

"Ok everyone. We're at the beach and its private, so no one is around. You will be using your quirks in the water and after that we can play games. If everyone improves by 3pm, then uncle Aizawa and I have agreed to let the rest of the time for you to play, so please take this seriously, or no food for the whole day. You have 8 hours to improve yourselves and its better if you spend most of your time training. Therefore, you only have 20 minutes to finish eating and 5 to change." Izuku explained as he was getting their breakfast.

People groaned, but some were squealing after hearing that they could enjoy the beach after they complete their training. Class 1A, not wanting to get the demons wrath ate their food before they went to change into their swimsuits.

The boys came out first and they didn't even bother wearing a shirt. Izuku changed into his swimsuit and wore his jacket to cover himself. The girls came out just in time for the training and were huffing and puffing once they met the class near the ocean. 

"Well done. You all made it in time!" Izuku exclaim with his smile, but there was a little demonic presents behind it. "For your tasks, you will be battling against each other in the water. If you complain about Asui having an advantage, think as her as the water type villains that you might face one day. Uncle Aizawa will set up the teams and you must pair up in your groups." Izuku explained.

"Hai!" The class responded.

After Aizawa called all the teams and the training began. Izuku took his notebook out and his pen and jotted down all the information he could gather by watching the battles. It seemed that Kaminari, Mina, Iida and Bakugo were at a very disadvantage, since Kaminari can't use his quirk in the water, same with Mina. Iida couldn't use his engines in the water, since it would bust it up. Bakugo could use his explosions above water, but once he is in it, he can't use them because he needs to sweat and with the water, it cleans it away.

Izuku sighed at how hard it would be for them to overcome the obstacle. He just needed to make sure Bakugo doesn't land in the water and use only one hand to attack and the other to keep himself in the air. Iida needs to learn how to go fast enough to stay onto of the water, like he can run on it. Mina has to aim precisely enough and not miss her target. She can only use he quirk with her hands, so making her hands in the air would allow her to attack. About Kaminari, Izuku didn't know what to do. He guessed that if he was going to do a mission in the water, he needed hand to hand combat or a partner that can get him out of the water.

Once it hit 12pm, they all had lunch and Izuku set the time limit to 20 minutes. The class rushed to finish their food and had a little rest. The girls sat on the sand while sunbathing and chatting. The boys just chased their way around the beach. Todoroki went over to Izuku, who was still writing his notes and was mumbling.

He did a surprise hug from behind, which snapped Izuku out of his thoughts. Todoroki's head was back on his shoulder and when he was turning his head to face the head on his shoulder, Todoroki leaned and kissed his cheek. Izuku could feel heat rush through his face and turned the other way.

"Hey, let me see your face." Demanded Todoroki.

Izuku stuttered, "N-no."

Todoroki moved his head to Izuku's other shoulder and saw the flustered face Izuku was trying to hide.

"Cute." Todoroki whispered so that no one could hear.

They stayed in that position for the whole break and Izuku noticed the time. He stood up, while Todoroki let go of his grip and followed Izuku.

"Ok, time's up. Back to training." Izuku shouted.

There were groans, but the students dragged themselves to the ocean, where Aizawa was already there with all the teams. Izuku kissed Todoroki's cheek with a flustered face as his lover passed him. When Todoroki felt the kiss, he turned to Izuku's direction, but all he saw was Izuku running away with his hands covering his face. At the corner of his eye, he saw that Izuku's ears were bright red. He smirked and was ready for battle or whatever that was planned.

After all the training, the students felt drained. Izuku was still writing in his notebook, but was paying attention to the students. They were panting and gasping for air. They had just ran 20km on the sand. Izuku watched and was satisfied with the progress they had made. He thought they should be use of the water and can battle villains in them if the time ever arises. He strolled over to the group and handed out water bottles.

"Good work! Have some water!" Izuku said.

"Thanks." Kirishima replied as he grabbed the water bottle from Izuku and started to drink it.

All the class drank some water and just in time, it was 3pm. Izuku looked towards Aizawa and the teacher nodded his head. Izuku smiled.

"Guys, since you all have trained hard, you have until 6 to play around. After that we have to go to the hotel for the night." Izuku stated.

Mina gasped. "Does this mean we can enjoy the beach?"

She got a giggle in response. "Yes, that means you can have fun." Izuku answered.

"YAY!" The girls screamed as they were running back to the ocean dragging Izuku by the wrist.

The boys shortly followed after and they started to splash water onto each other. Shinso went to sleep on the sand and oh boy, he made the wrong decision. Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Mina covered him in sand while he was sleeping. They shaped him into a caterpillar, like Aizawa's sleeping bag. They giggled as they walked away and once Shinso woke up, he couldn't move. He shouted, but no one answered him. Izuku being the kind person he was, came up to Shinso and dug him up along with the rest of his squad. Shinso was out and was chasing the culprits.

Izuku and his squad were watching from the side lines and were laughing at the chase. Todoroki stayed close to Izuku and played with him. They both entered the water and swam together. They also sat in the shade and talked with the rest of the squad, but Todoroki was always hugging him from behind.

Overall, the 3 hours were jokes and fun, but that was only the calm before the storm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 162 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
127K 3.7K 18
While fighting one of the nomus, Torodoki Shoto was struck by an age changing quirk, turning him into a little child, with the effects lasting for 14...
1.4K 33 14
Midoriya has had a rough life and he gets accepted in to UA. He meets a lot of new people. One day Todoroki follows him to try and help him and finds...
5.7K 130 37
Izuku escapes his father and becomes a vigilante, what happens when he joins UA? Mentions: Torture