Is It All A Myth?

By Hamdakath

He left me broken and I was left to mend the pieces together but not every shattered glass stays together if... More

Chap 1 : New Beginnings
Chap 2 : Him
Author's Note
Characters
Chap 3 : Eyes And The Ring
Chap 4: Nightmares
Chap 5 : The Call
Chap 6: Surprise Visitor
Chap 7:Muddy Shoe Was It?
Chap 8 : Ugly Duckling
Chap 9 : School's Newspaper
Chap 10 : sparks And Burns
Chap 11 : Liam
Chap 12 : Guilt, Revenge And Heather
Chap 13 : The Wolf
Chap 14 : Color
Chap 15 : Partner In Crime
Chap 16 : Astrea
Chap 17 : Fate
Chap 18 : Mission Accomplished
Chap 19 : Marks And Secrets
Chap 20 : David
Chap 21 : Angry Idiots
Chap 22 : Revelations
Chap 23 : Cameron
Chap 24 : Mates And GreenPoodlesticks
Chap 25 : Blood And Past
Chap 26 : Jealousy Is A Bitch
Chap 27 : Daughter
chap 28 : Possesive Male Warning
Chap 29 : Drunken Actions And Cold Showers
Chap 30 : Food Thief
Chap 31 : Wattpad Addiction
Chap 32 : Dreams And Surprises
Chap 33: Truth Or Drink
Chap 34 : Long Walks And Firsts
chap 35 : Cookies And Tears
Chap 36 : Memory Lane
Chap 37: Smile
Chap 38:Racing Hearts
Chap 39:Keith
Chap 40:Sleep
Chap 41:Alpha
Chap 42:Ring
Chap 43:killed Me Inside
Chap 44:Alpha Knight
Chap 45:Keith And Hazel
47:confession And Heartbones
48:Sleeping Beauty
49:Stay
50: Epilogue

46:Wolfsbane

28 1 2
By Hamdakath

My body connected with a guy, taking him down with me, ripping his head out as he tried to shoot me.

Hell no.

Blood, everywhere I saw was all blood. Mostly the hunter's as they lay still with their body parts apart.

Some wolf's got shot though, I'm trying to protect as many as I can. After all they are here for me so I'll protect them too.

“Harley” someone whispered as my head snapped to Ryder as he lay watching me, blood coming out of his stomach.

My feet took me towards him as I stood in front of him watching him gasp for breath.

Even after all he did, no I didn't forgive him but I hate the thought of killing people.

Just like I am killing now.

“I'm sorry harley” He choked as my eye's stayed connected with his.

Fucking liar.

His eyes didn't seem as if they were sorry nor were they remorseful.

He choked again, coughing blood coming out of his mouth.

“I'm really sorry” He whispered stabbing something on my neck as my eyes slit into two.

Wolfsbane.

My body shaked as pain jolted through my whole body.

I fell down as the blood, growls and screams of everyone turned silent.

I howled in pain as I felt paws running towards us.

My vision blurred as I felt like puking.

It felt as if my bones were melting.

Fur, black fur came in my view as Keith growled loudly stopping everyone.

The air suddenly turned rigid as I felt the anger of everyone.

Keith ripped Ryders leg off as he screamed in pain.

Just like that each and every wolf I guess got a signal to finish every single one of those assholes.

Screams echoed everywhere, gunshots fired as war raged between us.

My whole body fell with a thud , I can't stand up. My mouth tastes bitter.

His fur coating a deep red, his jaw ripping ryders limbs off one ny one.

His eyes are black, no longer those emeralds.

Ryder layer cold, his eyes open as his soul left his body just as I fell unconscious.

I could hear everything yet I couldn't open my eyes, no matter how hard I tried to.

I heard a howl then something breaking, someone walking upto me and everything going silent.

No longer the screams or the gunshots echoing this eerie place.

“Cupcake” Sugar whispered his voice holding pain, cracking in the end.

His arms lifted me up as I tried to call out to hazel so she can talk to Keith.

Let them know I am not dead, but I can't for hell open my eyes.

I have no idea why.

“Sébastien! Bring the pack nurse to the motel as soon as possible. Harley's injected with Wolfsbane” He ordered his voice clearly full of panic.

“Yes I'll be there in 10 minutes, Alpha” He answered panting slightly.

He's a werewolf too.

Omg I don't know who is and who's not.

Wait, fucking hell. Roni is a werewolf that's why she smiled at me whenever I ranted about them.

That bitch.

“Noah get the injured-” Sugar started Patting my fur.

Noah too?

Well no wonder he was so jealous of Liam.

Liam -

“I'll take care of everything here, alpha. Help Luna” He urged his voice not of the Noah I knew.

Where's Liam? Did they kill him?

I felt my body getting picked up, wind rushing past me as sugar ran.

Not even gasping for air.

Woah, cool.

I love werewolves.

“I'm sorry cupcake, I was late. I promised you that I won't let you get hurt again. That's exactly what happened. Things didn't go as we planned it to” He whispered tightening his grip on me.

I wanted to tell him he shouldn't be sorry.

I should be, I let them kill his mother. I let them give him pain that'll company him until his last breath.

It'll forever trap me in pool of guilt.

A second rewind though- what did he mean by we planned? Who is we? What is the plan?

“Hang in there just a while longer little mate. The doctor will be here soon. Until then I'll talk to you. I know even though you can't hear me, I still want to tell you how much I missed you. I couldn't sleep at night. If you look at me now you won't be able to recognize me with this beard. I couldn't swallow a bread thinking that have you eaten? How could I let you be taken from my arms. I'm not an alpha. Alpha not only protects his pack but his Luna too. You're my whole world cupcake, forever will. I talked to hazel. She's just like you but a bit sensible might I add. Who gave you the permission to just run away?

Like hell will I let you escape my arms again. I was restless while you were gone. I couldn't imagine what you felt being there with Ryder. I'm sorry, so fucking sorry” He sniffed crying as he engulfed me in his arms.

I'm not crying, you are. How did I get so lucky?

“I felt you're pain while you were shifting, I feel like an asshole. When we shift our loved ones are there to comfort us who was there for you? No one. I should've been there. I'll be there by you're side where I should be forever in the future. Forever and always cupcake. I'm never letting you go. It physically hurted me so much. Everyone missed you. No one was there to shut our bullshit up or play games with us. No one was there to put a smile on my face. Mom - mom missed you to cupcake. Her dying wasn't your fault never was never will. Don't you dare ever take it upon you” He sobbed clutching me more like gluing me to his chest as I cried.

I'm so sorry sugar. For leaving you, for making you cry, for taking your mom away. I'm so fucking sorry.

Hazel talk to me. I need you.

My body felt numb with the pain ait felt stinging.

“A-Alpha” Someone stuttered opening the door with a bang.

“Come in” Sugar croaked his voice hoarse.

“Alpha I need you to stay back. I'm gonna inject Luna with an antidote and it'll make her go into episodes” A women spoke as sugar moved away from the bed, my heart whined feeling his warmth go away.

“Do what you can. I want my harley back today” He ordered as a hand touched my neck.

“She's been injected through her neck, so maybe she might not be able to speak for a few days but it's not a major problem within a few days Luna will recover. She's strong for surviving like this as well as shifting in midst of it” she spoke softly as my heart immediately melted at her.

She's such a sweetheart.

“Make sure she doesn't get hurt” He ordered once again with that alpha tone.

Dang I'm loving this too much.

Look at me will you about to go in these episodes and here I am talking about how his voice is hot.

I'm screwed.

“Yes alpha, rest assured” she answered injecting something in me.

My world became colorful from black to white.

It was as if I was going spiraling down in a black hole. Never know when it ends.

My body shaked violently as hands grabbed me down.

Pain started coming but this time it wasn't that strong.

This feels like getting thrown off a balcony.

Yeah, I know doenst really makes sense until you experience it.

Don't though, it isn't worth it. It still hurt like a bitch.

This feels so dizzy.

“What's happening mary?” Sugar asked the doctor I suppose.

I barely heard his voice as everything started to become lighter by the second, all the weight lifting off.

“She's gonna lose consciousness, when she wakes up all she's gonna do is puke all the Wolfsbane out of her system” mary replied as I fell into a blank dream.

This feels fucking nice.

No pain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
18.4K 286 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
338 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
211K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...