I Belong To You ( man x boy )

By natsume1988

Louis Caine Lexus is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention a total geni... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 28

11.9K 527 56
By natsume1988

Toni

"Uncle? Eh, what? How?"

"Toni, I never thought that you will be this slow after having a wolf as a mate eh. Where is the Toni that I knew?"

I frown, and look at Josh who is staring at me with a smirk and a raise brow. "Jeez, Uncle where did you heard about that anyway?"

"Are you forgetting that it's me the Great Devil. I know everything child.. But enough of that, you should hurry and gave back up to Masha... "

I let out a sigh and tightened my hold on my phone. "But we still don't know where to find him, Uncle?"

"Don't worry about it, I already sent the info in your email. Just check it."

"How about you Uncle, your not coming? You know that Masha is searching for you right?"

"I can't Toni.. A promise is a promise.. So for now I will remain in the shadow while I look after him. He's with someone he can truly trust now right? Everything will going to be okay. I know it will."

Then he hung up.

"Is it okay now?" Josh suddenly asked as he wrap his arms around my waist.

"Yes, let's go and tell Louis. We need to go and save Masha."

--

Louis

My wolf is excited when we start running over the woods. A lot happened, and I already missed my mate. But now just a little more, I can finally see him, touch him and kissed him.

In though there is a twinge in my hurt, letting me know that he might be okay, I'm still sure that he is still alive. After all, I can hear hi voice calling my name.

However, the hate that I felt for Lance Knight can not dissipate. As it continue to grow, every steps that I make while I grew near him. I'm angry at him, for kidnapping my mate, for torturing him, for hurting him. Masha doesn't deserve his hate, and that should be me.

Nevertheless, I know that when the times come I won't ever stop my wolf in shredding that human into pieces. And I'm aware that I'm not the one who feel like this. All of my pack me members have this dark look in their faces when we finally find Masha's location.

He is after all their Luna. And being mated with me, they also felt the pain that he is experiencing. It might not like mine, but they knew that they hurt him. And now, they are marching with me seeking for their blood.

Lance Knight won't see it coming. He shouldn't took what's mine. Because I'm going to make sure that he won't be alive after tonight.

'Are we still far?' I suddenly asked Josh through the pack link.

'Just a little more, Alpha..'

I didn't reply back, as I only speed up. The trees around me become a blur while I run faster than ever.

'Masha, just hang in there I'm coming...'

--

Masha

At long last Lance finally stop, then he go out with his butler leaving me behind with Shanna. Silence engulf as, and for once I didn't heard her speak. But I suddenly grew tense when she stood up and walk over me.

"Just relax boy, I'm not going to hurt you." She said quietly.

Turning directly at her eyes, I am in shocked when I saw her look at me differently. As if she's sorry. And that is something I am not expecting to see. But I flinch when I felt a cold sting prick my arm, while fear suddenly creep in me when I saw her injecting me with some drug, that I do not know of.

"Don't worry its only morphine. You will need it. Lo and his pack are coming here to save you."

"Why are you being like this, are you still planning to do something else?" I asked through gritted teeth.

She lift her brow at me and scoff. "As if... Tsk, just be a good boy for once and hear me okay. Everything is being taken care of, well aside the rogues... Lo and his pack can handle them but the asassin and the mafia people you can leave them to us.."

I tilt my head at her, confused. "To us?"

She's about to answer when the door were thrown open, "So you're really a traitor, Shanna..."

Lance came inside with a smug grin then begun clapping his hands. "What will you expect to the same breed with that man. How sad, but I'm a head with all of your plans bitch!"

The room become more cold as beads of sweat start to form on my forehead as I saw Lance slowly pull a gun and point it at Shanna. But as if the time stop the man who is behind him, grab his hand, twist it hard making the gun fall on the ground with a heavy clatter while he force Lance to kneel on the ground.

"Bastard! Robert what are you doing?!"

Shanna let out a loud laugh, as she saunter over them while I just watch them with an open mouth. "Who are you calling Robert, hmm Lance?" She ask, evilly.

Lance thrash his body, and force his head to turn and look at the man behind him. Who is to my surprised just change! Wait just a minute... he is not that Asian dude anymore..

What the fuck just happened?

"What are you doing here, Lee?" I stutter, unbelievably. While looking at the Korean looking guy with a crazy pink and green hair.

"Yo Masha, how's it going?" He ask, quite cheerfully.

"Who the fuck are you? What have you done to Robert?!" Lance screamed.

"Whoa, so scary.... but if you're asking me about that dude.." he states darkly, as he forced Lance head to look at the door.

I frown when I saw no one, but suddenly I heard a dragging sound, while my sweat slowly trickle down my chin. Because for some unknown reason, I know what's going to happen next. Knowing that Lee is here, then that guy will absolutely gonna show up soon..

"Yahoo!" The whole building almost shook from the intensity when the window break into tiny little pieces when a force hit it directly from the outside.

"Mikee....'' I just shook my head, when I saw a blonde haired and green eyed boy who is just older by 2 years to me. "Don't tell me, boss hired you for this job?" I grumble tiredly, and I don't know when it happened but I'm already standing on the ground, but till hobbling while Shanna help me on my feet.

Mikee is standing there like he's just walking in the beach with a colorful shirt while his holding a rope on his hands. He suddenly tug it on one hand, then corpses came flying all over the room. And there, Robert the Asian butler of Lance drop in front of him.

His neck is broken while his eyes are open, and its filled with fear. Lance just scream.

"No, Robert! No! No!''

I feel sorry for him. Because this duo is known for being ruthless. I didn't even wanna know what they've done to those they killed.

"Job? It's not Masha.. It's umm, umm.... what do you call it in English again?'' Lee suddenly asked, making me whirl my head at him. And there he is, still holding Lance tightly on his arms while Lance thrash around screaming hysterically.

Shanna sighed beside me as she looked at him with a glare. "Its volunteer you dimwit! How many times I've told you already?!'' She thunder angrily, when she softly gave me to Mikee while she walk over to Lee, stomping heavily.

I just look at them with an open mouth and drop jaw.

Huh? Since when they knew each other?

"What's really happening here?'' I voice out.

"Well you see, Shanna just stumble with Lee when we are in a mission then boom, they are actually mates. Well Shanna, doesn't want to go home anymore because she said that she disgraced his father and there is no way that he will going to take him back. So Lee, asked her to come with us. Then you know boss, just a little drama and he will say okay.."

''Oh..." is the only thing that I can say. I mean what I need to say, its just everything is so...... unexpected.

"Then we learned that this guy, is targeting you and your mate. Well, I guess you can tell what happened next..."

I shook my head at him and look at Lance while he struggles on Lee's hold. "I'm sure I knew what happened next.." I turn my head on Mikee again just to see him looking at the window with an open mouth.

"What's wrong--"

Then everything become blurred..

"Masha!" I heard someone yelled.

"What the fuck Shanna? The heck are you doing here, you bitch!''

"Don't call my mate a bitch, you monkey blonde!''

Then there are bone crushing, and loud clattering.

"So you're Lance, your gonna pay for hurting my mate!'' Wow, that's Lo.

"Just wait a minute... Lee? Mikee?"

"Toni!"

Everything seems to go to their own world while noises from different people make way over me. But seriously, what is happening in here. Isn't this is the part where I'm going to be in Lo's loving arms while we share a loving kiss because its been so long since we saw each other. Then where the heck is that idiot?

"You are the one who needs to pay, for killing my brother.. your a monster who kill my beloved?!" I think that's Lance..

Rolling on my back, I slowly stood up and look at the scene in front of me.

"Yo Masha, wanna have some?'' Mikee exclaimed quite exited as he plop beside me, holding a bag of chips.

I lift my brows at him, while I took a handful and shove it inside my mouth. "Where did you get this?''

"Oh, Lance have a lot. He's quite loaded after all.. Jeez, you wouldn't believe this but the guy has a box full of peanut butter."

My jaw drop, and look at him like he just gave me the moon. I abruptly stood up, and look at him with sparkling eyes. "Come on, lead the way..."

"Eh, but how about them... and your injuries?''

I look at the fights, and loud banging infront of us, then down to my wounds.

"I think the morphine is helping..but I guess I need to clean myself before I can dig into that loads of peanut butter... Damn it! I want it already, like right now.... Come on let's hurry up!"

"Hey but those guys, they come here to rescue you, right? They will go crazy if they didn't see you..."

"Ugh, just let them be.. For now I just want some peanut butter, hey... do you know if they also have some chocolates?"

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.1K 28
World is full of humans or maybe not. The prophecy is mentioning someone so basic that it is making him special. Everyone keeps looking for him, but...
3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
50.5K 3.7K 56
Book Two of the Haunted Lover's Duo. "The paradox of vengefulness is that it makes men dependent upon those who have harmed them, believing that thei...
2.2M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...