The Hallowed Heart - English...

By RatnaDewi971

Its been 10 years since Ye Jin's mom remarried to a nice man with a son. Unfortunately never once Hyun Bin, h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (Part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part Two)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
INTERMISSION
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38 (Part 2)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilog (Part 1)
Epilog (Last Part)

Chapter 21 (Part Two)

624 38 3
By RatnaDewi971

How could someone who seemed so innocent outside suddenly turn into this sexy and passionate minx behind closed doors? Hyun Bin couldn't stop admiring the beautiful girl with beautiful eyes who is currently returning his kisses and touches with such passion that made his blood stirred.

Ye Jin was sitting on his bed now, her legs wrapped around Hyun Bin's waist who is kneeling in front of her. Her hands were constantly caressing, scratching, squeezing and pulling Hyun Bin's body, looking for ways to express her wants and needs.

Hyun Bin pulled off his white shirt before doing the same to the girl in front of him. Ye Jin was now looking down with a bright red face, feeling exposed only in her underwear.

Beautiful, is the right word to describe Ye Jin now, Hyun Bin thought happily, still unable to believe his luck. He grabbed Ye Jin's hands which were trying to cover the front of her body in embarrassment, "I want to see everything," Hyun Bin whispered as he kissed his girlfriend's fingers.

Ye Jin looked down biting her lip as Hyun Bin's hands started to touch both sides of her thighs, up to her waist and stopped at her ribs where the soft skin met the lacy fabric of Ye Jin's bra. The bra just interfered him from exploring, Hyun Bin thought.

Slowly, Hyun Bin grabbed the back of the bra and pulled the latch open. The underwear then flew across the room.

Hyun Bin almost exploded at the beauty in front of his eyes. He touched timidly, studying Ye Jin's reaction to his exploration. The sighs and lip biting encouraged him to do more, and a second later his lips were enjoying what his hand had touched.

Ye Jin pushed back by the unexpected pressure of Hyun Bin's lips against her breast.  She could only react by squeezing the sheet under her palm before Hyun Bin's fingers moved and intertwined with hers. Her boyfriend paused for a moment to see her reaction, trying to make sure that Ye Jin was still enjoying it too.

"Are you okay...?"  Hyun Bin asked breathlessly. Ye Jin nodded smiling, prompting Hyun Bin to explore further.

Feeling bold, Hyun Bin stroked Ye Jin's hips which was still wrapped in the only cloth left, pulled the panties off down Ye Jin's slender legs and sent the article to join its partner across the room. There's no a single thread limiting Hyun Bin from exploring Ye Jin's beautiful body now.

While kissing her lips deeply, Hyun Bin laid the girl down on his bed slowly. Ye Jin covered her face with her hands as Hyun Bin sat up straight to admire the smooth body beneath him.

Hyun Bin's throat constricted, not even his wildest imagination could create such a rousing scene. The girl who filled all her thoughts and the recesses of her heart was now lying in front of him, her stomach slightly bulging because of the seed he planted earlier.

Hyun Bin gently caressed Ye Jin's stomach as he asked, "Does this hurt...?"  Ye Jin answered him with a no.

"Tell me if I accidentally hurt you or make you uncomfortable, okay...?"  Hyun Bin whispered as he pulled out the last piece of clothing that bound them. His pants are now floating somewhere.

Hyun Bin carefully lay down behind Ye Jin, his chest pressed against his lover's back. From this position Hyun Bin just realized that his hands could freely access Ye Jin's front body so he didn't waste his chance.

Ye Jin moved slightly, adjusting to Hyun Bin's new ministrations to her breast from behind.  Her body moved involuntarily, stretching under his touch, her lips making soft intoxicating sounds.

Hyun Bin's hand is now moving down slowly, caressing her soft bulging belly and stopping between Ye Jin's thighs. Hyun Bin pulled one of Ye Jin's legs to rest on his thigh, opening wider access to study the interesting textures below. Hyun Bin felt the slippery softness under his fingers, making him want to slide and sink into it.

Every pressure and touch was met with a sigh and a groan from Ye Jin's lips. After a while, Hyun Bin could find a rhythm that made the sighs and moans got even more intense, making his chest expand with pride at being able to cause such an amazing reaction in Ye Jin's body.

Ye Jin's hand suddenly moved to the back of her head to reach him and Hyun Bin greeted her with a deep kiss. And that's when he felt his lover's body stiffen and tremble violently, before drooping limply under the caress of his fingers. Their lips parted, and they stared at each other breathlessly, faces flushed red. Ye Jin smiled at him with embarrassment and admiration mixed into one.

"You are amazing..." was the only sentence that escaped his lips.

Not wanting to wait for Ye Jin to come down from the clouds, Hyun Bin shifted to position himself between Ye Jin's legs. His two eyes stared at the girl, uttering a question in silence. Ye Jin looked back at him still gasping for air, before nodding approvingly.

And with that nod Hyun Bin shifted his hips forward, sinking into Ye Jin's warmth in one thrust.

Ye Jin groaned again, arching her body towards him, making Hyun Bin a little bit worried that he had hurt her. After all this was only the second time they did it, right?

Ye Jin bit her bottom lip, silently asking for his lover to wait until her body adjusted to his length and grith.

Hyun Bin kissed her temple tried to soothe her while whispering sweet words of adoration. His mouth moved to her lips then, while his hands caressing his lover's breast, trying to entice pleasure to replace her pain.

He was almost worried if her pain won't subdued when suddenly Ye Jin's hands grabbed his head again and kissed his lips passionately, making Hyun Bin sure that he had done the right thing.

So he pushed slowly, building the pleasure through their joined bodies.

"Oppa..." Ye Jin whispered as their lips parted.

"Yes..?"  Hyun Bin answered breathlessly.

"Do not stop..."

Pushed by an invisible force, Hyun Bin buried his fingers between Ye Jin's beautiful strands of hair, pulling it down until the girl's chin lifted and giving him access to suck her neck.  Hyun Bin's body arched following the instinct to kiss and suck further down, enjoying the softness of his lover's breast.

"Don't stop, oppa..." Ye Jin whispered again.  There was something urgent in her voice, which made Hyun Bin felt hypnotized, following her request obediently without any hesitation.

His hips kept pushing forward, seeking depths he had never explored before. His hands moved to grab Ye Jin's hands, holding them above their heads as his lips claimed his lover's lips once again. And they moved faster and faster until Hyun Bin could feel the girl tense up around him, making his brain feel like it was spinning as the raging fire turned into bubbling hot lava, gushing out from within him.

They flew together at immeasurable heights for what seemed like minutes, before floating down with their bodies still hugging each other. Hyun Bin pressed his lips to the corner of Ye Jin's neck, too weak to even kiss. And the girl did the same thing on her lover's forehead while waiting for their breath to return to normal.

Hyun Bin shifted his body to the side, being careful not to press Ye Jin's stomach, then pulled the blanket to cover the two of them. He then pulled Ye Jin's head in his arms, wondering if they had time to take a nap before his mother came home.

***

It turned out that they have enough time to continue the 2nd round after that. And the 3rd round under the shower while taking a bath together.

Hyun Bin felt his bones and joints turn into jelly when he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel over his hips.  Ye Jin waited for him in the bathroom, while Hyun Bin picked up her clothes that were scattered all over his bedroom.

He had just put all of Ye Jin's clothes into the bathroom and was teasing the girl with a whistle when he heard the front door open.  There was no time to save himself, Hyun Bin could only surrender to his mother's anger when the woman stepped into the living room and found her son standing half naked with a face that could only be described as a deer being caught by a hunter.

Before her mother could open her mouth to ask what he was doing, the bathroom door opened and Ye Jin came out (thankfully) fully clothed. But her wet hair and flushed face gave a pretty clear picture of what had happened between the two of them earlier.

O'ow... Looks like they're in trouble now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 9.2K 59
All Ye Jin wanted was to lead a simple life. Have an average job, an average family, an average life. But what happens when she gets caught in a sche...
39.7K 2.2K 35
Hyun bin is a really really rich guy Yejin is just a simple girl nothing special But one day their mother made them do an arrange marriage. Both of...
25.5K 983 4
Two times Hyun Bin kisses Son Ye-jin and one time he stops. A fictional story of their coming together in the 8-month universe. This beautiful cover...
134K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...