A world that divides us mha...

By souls_amoung_stars

✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get be... More

⓪.
①.
❷.
③.
❹.
⑤.
❻.
⑦.
❽.
⑨.
➓.
①1.
❶2.
①③.
❶❹.
❶❺.
①6.
1❼.
1❽.
1⑨.
20.
21.
❷②
❷3.
2❹
②5
2⑥
❷7
2❽
2⑨.
30.
❸1.
③2.
3❸.
❸4.
③5.
3❻.
③7.
❸8.
3❾.
❹0.
4❶.
4③.
44.
45.
④6.
47.

④2.

151 17 0
By souls_amoung_stars

『was I really the villain or did you just need me to be.

day thirty-six: undo what's done

Oh how excited Izukus farther was. He knew his years of tedious planning would all lead up to this moment. The cute limp body in his arms. The darling unresponsive boy held up only by him. So fragile, so weak, so mouldable. Like clay in his hands.

It was his doing of course. All his own doing.

Finally he'll have the thing he most wants all to himself. His brother, his darling little brother, reincarnated as his precious son. The family line continues, one glorious quirk before an even more glorious lack of quirk. Life couldn't be better. He had everything. Got everything. Took everything. He was an emperor. Controlling every aspect of his deep network across Japan. This was only the beginning. With his son he could finally be what others told him was impossible.

Surely this is the work of a god repaying him for his hard work and dedication to humanity. He was fixing it just like they wanted. He would know since he basically is one.

Hundreds of years he's waited. The heroes took his brothers life from him too soon but he was loyal and waited. He knew his little brother would return to his side. He was dependent on him. His brother needed him, and all he could offer. His brother loved him. His brother was so cute when angry at him but every time he would crawl back.

He was constantly on the look out for the next brother of his. He waited until he met a girl with the same eyes as his brother.

She was perfect. The way she spoke, her ideals, her movements. The way she looked and acted. She was like his brother. A weak almost non existent quirk. 

He fell for her completely. A strange sensation for him as he's never felt love or attraction for anyone but his brother. He let her sway him. And soon he was married. It was perfect him and his darling wife. He almost thought this was his brother.

Almost.

But then he saw their tiny offspring.  His wife has birthed him a child.

His son was born.

A tiny weak baby born too early. Only hours old and already relying on someone to save him. It couldn't be better until he open his eyes for the first time.

He had a son who held the fresh mossy shades of a rainy emerald forest in his eyes. A son who's hair poked out in pale white curls, curls that tinted dark green towards the end.

And his son smiled at him. His son who he was keeping alive, smiled at him. Even with his pain and confused baby mind he still smiled.

From that moment on, all for one knew, he needed that boy. It became his only goal. His obsession. The reason he worked harder.

He would have him. His brother would be his in any form. Even as his son. He needed that boy of his. But that woman got in the way. Protected and shielded him. Stoped him from bonding with his son. And he didn't have the heart to kill her. No matter what he told himself he still love her. The pain in her eyes as he tried desperately to kill her.

She never screamed. Didn't plead. Just lied down and waited for his move. She had expected his moves and his plan. She wasn't stupid. She was strong, but let him hurt her. Even with the pain in her eyes. The misty forest eyes. That clouded over with regret.

Regret of marrying him. Regret of loving him. Regret of not protecting her son from him. Regret of ever having anything to do with him. Regret of not trying to stop him from killing her.

And that made him feel guilt. He loathed that feeling. So to make it end he reversed time. Wiped her memories and distended himself so he would never again have to feel that emotion.

He could hardly believe his luck when the pair returned home one days with the news Izuku was quirkless. That was the final piece of information he needed. That boy was his brother.

So his plan started. He left in a huff complaining about the quirkless scum that he would never accept. He left and set his plan in motion. He wasn't hisashi Midoriya anymore. Hisashi Midoriya didn't have a brother. No. He was Yuzashimi Shigaraki. He had a brother, but he was lost. He was going to find his brother though, he would find him and bring him home.

He grouped together children who's minds were broken and fixed them to his need. He found places to stay that were safe. He gathered the quirks he'd need. Got what his brother would find useful. Killed the people who stood in his way.

He watched from the shadows. Always silent, always unseen. Always a hairs width from his treasure. If he had reached out the boy would have been his. But he needed to wait. His plan was in motion and it would pan out like he wanted he just needed to be patient. The waiting was torturous but he was in it for the long game.

Then one day it was time. He sent a lackey out to claim his prize. It would have worked out first time too if that idiot blond all might hadn't shown up. And seeing his Izuku ignored and not given medical treatment had him seeing red. He was about to strike the hero down when his Izuku started to cling to the heroes leg.

He cursed at his mistake and the fact he had almost hit his darling boy. How could he be so reckless? Does that hero have no brain?

A quirk flick of the wrist had the villain previously captured set free without anyone suspecting a thing.

Then the hero had the nerve to get angry. That hero blamed Izuku for the villain being lost. That hero left his son on a roof after crushing his dreams to dust. That hero broke his sons mind.

That was his job, no one else's. He swore he'd end all might for that. The past would not repeat. That hero would not take his brother's second chance away.

And then as if the gods had heard his prayer his dear sons friend was captured. His son was successfully distracted and left the roof to help out.

No intervention needed.

Now that the stage was set he sent in his highest subordinate to set the bait.

Izuku took it immediately. Hook and sink.

His boy was in his grasps.

His gorgeous Izuku was confused and scared in a room. A room just for him. He was able to speak to him. His darling treasure did not recognise him. And seemed to hold hope that heroes would save him.

Poor naive boy. He was still only a baby. Izuku had many decades to learn. He had many decades as a father to teach the boy.

Then it went south. Fast.

Heroes showed up and despite his best efforts he wasn't quick enough. His best fighters were loosing and Izuku was being stared down by the second most powerful hero.

He sent in his second hand in a final effort to save the plan. The plan he worked so hard on. Don't let his work go to waste.

Izuku was killed. Burnt alive. The pain, screams, smell. That was a villain worse than himself. He deserves to die a slow agonising death just like he put his darling Izuku through. His poor gorgeous innocent son.

That was not part of his plan. History was not ment to repeat itself.

For the second time he watched the one he loved most perish at the hands of a so called hero.

He was incredibly lucky to be able to adapt. With quick thinking and his many quirks Izukus death was paused and the boys badly burnt body was frozen in time.

He gave the order to his doctor and preparation were made and started at once. He would not let the boy go.

It was slow progress on finding ways to reverse the past. But a girl from a growing yakuza group popped up on his radar. Her quirk? It was almost to perfect.

His plan started to work again. Things were looking up. Izukus temporary body was failing as to be expected and the revitalisation progressed earlier by a few months.

It was almost perfect. He had to laugh out loud at his own genius. He had collected the parts had the blood and now he rewinds.

A perfect Izuku lay in his arms. Body untouched by wounds. Brain clear. And perfect, finally perfect for him.

His Izuku.

No one elses Izuku.

He will love him, and care for him. Provide him anything and everything he could want. Siblings, food, love and most importantly a purpose.

A life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 517 39
Mental Hospitals are meant to help people right? But what if they don't? Izuku Midoriya is a suicidal teenager wanting nothing more than to end it a...
223K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
52.1K 1.3K 24
izuku just got his quirk diagnosed on his 5th birthday and was celebrating it with his mom and the bakugos. on his way home his mom was killed and he...