Yesterday (Will Poulter fanfi...

Oleh SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know exactly when I fell in love with him. It could've been yesterday, or last week or last month or... Lebih Banyak

disclaimer
When the Time's Right
Just Because
What
Promise
The Sky's the Limit
So Much to Love
Crap
Phone Calls
Saturday
Classic
Delaware
Adventure Seeking
Ground Zero
Simple and Pretty
Yes
What's Cookin'
Easy as Pie
Luxury
Endings and Beginnings
In the Locker Room
High School
Truly
Coffee Break
Very
Amazing
Home
No Matter What
Things to Know
That's Right
For You
Gowns and Secrets
Wedding Crasher
It's a Girl
The Next Chapter
An Abundance of Meetings
A Sizable Inheritance
So Soon
The Season
One Year
Love Never Gives Up
Begin Again
For Real
Nature
Karla Jane
At The Sangsters
Picnic
Everything is Right
Playlist
Bookstore
Exploring
Rocky Mountains
Gorgeous

Good Looks

2.6K 85 64
Oleh SunnyCoolKid

     "Sleepy!" I groan, leaning into the window, as streets and cars and all manner of things pass by.

     Will mocks my tone, "We're almost there!"

     I groan, "Midnight!"

     "Poor child." Will shakes his head.

      I groan and look over at him. His eyes flicker over to me for a second, looking rather amused at my weak state. His wide shoulders fall up and down evenly. He too, looks tired.

     I lean over, playfully, seductively whispering  "I need you. I respect you."

     I can tell a slight shiver goes through him. He smirks and glances over at me, "I value you."

     It's become sort of a game of ours. Thinking of really cheesy, lovey lines. A lot of them don't make sense - but that's part of the fun. We'd throw them back and forth at each other for our own amusement, but secretly, it felt nice hearing some of the things he said. Because maybe he really felt the exact way he said some of them. I also kind of hoped he felt the same way about this little game that I did.

      I over dramatize, "I WORSHIP you!"

     "I YEARN for you!" He smiles, easily.

     "I want a lifetime with you." The words fall out of my mouth. I immediately feel my cheeks turn red and the car falls silent. Will looks at me, intrigued. It's obvious he's not sure how to respond to that. He looks back tot the road, letting me stew in my own soup.

     The thought had recently been on my mind. What Tobias had said - "If you know they're the one you want to spend the rest of your life with - why wait?" I was quite certain that I wanted to spend my life with Will. After four whole months of dating. But there was no way I was asking him. He'd have to ask me. We hadn't even had the awkward ex conversation yet. Much less the marriage one. But I'd like to. I wanted to. But Will hadn't mentioned anything. The whole thing just stressed me out. Like the exact same two thoughts bouncing around in my head, but I can't do anything but think about them. It's maddening.

     After a minute or so of silence, Will looks back at me, "I would too."

     I slowly turn to glance at him, but he doesn't look at me, he keeps his eyes on the road. He looks a little emabrassed and nervous too. His hands tighten around the steering wheel. I feel a slow smirk twist onto my face as I face forward again.

     :     :     :     :    :

     When we reach Iris and Thomas' apartment, the lights are still on. As we try to quietly walk up the stairs, so we don't wake any of their neighbors, we hear a crash come from her apartment, followed by a burst of laughter.

     I guess we don't really needs to worry about waking anyone up.

     We approach the door and knock.

     Some one shouts, "WILLY! SIDNEY!"

     I hear Iris cry, "Dylan!"

     A few seconds later, the door is thrown open to show two tall young men with dark hair and goofy grins on their faces.

     Dylan throws his arms wide, "Oh! It's the love of my life! And Will's here too!"

     Ki falls over in a fit of laughter.

     Will smirks, "And the circus is back in town."

     Dylan throws an arm around Will, "Baby, the circus had been in town."

     Thomas calls from inside the house, "Dylan, shut up and let the people in!"

     Dylan grins, stepping aside. He bows, gesturing towards the door, "Welcome, humble travelers."

     We step into the house and walk down the hall to the living room. We step in and find Iris sitting on the couch next to a pale, skinny Thomas. A pair of crutches rest against the couch and his leg is in a boot.

     Iris grins, looking happier than she has in months, "Guys! Hey! Thanks for coming!"

     I smile, "Don't mention it. We're glad Thomas is awake."

     Will walks over to Thomas, shaking his hand, "Tommy, it's been a while."

     "I suppose it has." Thomas says, smirking a little.

     Iris looks over at Thomas from where she sits closely to him, "Do you need anything? Want anything? We can go to the store."

     He looks down at his leg, "I don't want my leg to have a bloody hole in it."

     Iris smiles and snuggles closer to Thomas, "Sorry, babe. Not much I can do about that."

     Thomas grunts, looking at Iris in a daze. There's a few awkward seconds as Iris and Thomas stare at each other and we stare at them, sharing knowing glances with each other.

     Dylan speaks up, "So, should we leave the room or are you two going to stop looking at each other like you want to rip your clothes off?"

     Thomas smirks, not taking his eyes off Iris, "Nah, I'm going to keep looking at Iris like I want to rip her clothes off."

     Iris blushes, looking at me awkwardly as I laugh.

     Ki clicks his tounge, "You disgust me." Then he looks at us, "And soon as your know it, Will and Sidney will be doing the exact same thing! Iris, don't you know you should be setting a better example?"

     Will turns red, "Well, look at the time."

     Dylan and Ki share a mischevious glance, "Ha! See, Iris and Thomas don't get embarrassed anymore! But now we have some one new!"

     Ki chuckles, "And Wills WHOLE FACE turns red! It's not just his cheeks like Tommy here."

     Will takes my hand, tugging me towards one of the spare bedrooms, "Right, we'll just be going to bed."

     Dylan grins, "You won't be able to avoid us in the morning, Willy!"

     Thomas looks at us, apologetically, "I'm sorry it's come to you now."

     I smile, before i'm pulled into the hall, "No, you aren't. You're glad he's off your back!"

     I hear Thomas call after me, laughing, "You're right!"

     Will pulls me into the spare room, the one in that back of the apartment. It's the most secluded and it's the coldest one, but stupid Dylan stole the better one and Ki took the couch. He holds my hand, sitting on the bed. He looks at me embarrassed, "Sorry about them. They take joy in terrorizing others."

     I smile, "They're funny.  They'd get along well with Percy."

     Will grins, "That's what I said at Thanksgiving!"

     We stare at each other for a minute. Will wears a snug sweater that hugs his torso. It goes well with his hair, making him look dashing. The entire thing just makes me want to cuddle.

     Will looks at me, his eyes a little foggy, "What?"

     I look into his blue green eyes, pressing my forehead against his from where I stand, "You're cute."

     He assumes we're playing our regular game, and he smirks a little and plays, "I'm a better person because of you."

     I place my palm on his cheek and brush my thumb on the skin just under his eye, "No, I'm not kidding right now."

     His eyes soften and he holds our stare, "I really am a better person with you."

     I study his expression, "I don't believe that."

     The corners of his mouth twitch up ever so slightly, "I knew you wouldn't."

     I shake my head and whisper, "Shhhhh, just kiss me."

     He tilts his head up, his lips brushing mine for the first few seconds. He sits up, so he can reach me better, pressing his lips to mine more firmly. I intake a breath as his hands move to my hips, pulling me closer. I certainly don't object, I just let us stay with our lips entwined together for a while. Our kisses move like the inside of a clock, they fit together perfectly.

     I feel his hand slide under my shirt and on my back. His hand is kind of cold, but I don't try to move it. I'm way too caught up in the moment.  His lips leave mine, moving to my cheek, then my jaw bone, just below my jaw, under my ear, and finally, reaching my neck, where he lingers.

     I take a deep breath, muttering, "Will....."

     I feel him smirk against my skin, mumbling, "No one is immune to the neck kisses."

     I tilt my head up to the ceiling, feeling chils run up and down my arms. Gosh, it feels so unbelievably good.

     I realize I now have a problem. For a long time, I'd had my mind set on not having sex before marriage, and if i'm right, that's exactly where this is heading.  I know, maybe it's a little old fashioned, but Iris told me that she wasn't going to when we were about six and it sounded smart. She'd stuck to her plan too. I feel like if I did..... After all of these years of promising myself  I wouldn't - I wouldn't be able to trust myself anymore. So even if I really want to, in my moment of weakness, will I let myself down?

     His kisses become more intense, as he grabs the end of my shirt.

      I groan quietly, "Will, hang on....."

     He grunts, but after a few seconds he pulls away, looking up at me, "Something wrong?"

     His eyes look lustful and distracted. His lips shine, wet.

     I looks at him, feeling worse by the second, "I can't."

     He looks at me confused, "Can't what?"

     My face contorts, as I try too find the right words, "I can't.....I mean, I don't want to.....I want to, but i'm not ready. I want to, I really do but-"

     He smiles a little, "Have sex?"

     I bite my lip, "Yeah, that."

     He grins, "You're even afraid to say the word?"

    I feel myself blush, "I just....."

     He presses his lips to mine softly, not letting me finish my sentance. This kiss is shorter. Still filled with pleanty of passion, but it's a sweeter passion, not so lustful.

     He whispers, putting his forehead on my shoulder, "It's okay. I'll just have to want you a little longer. I don't want to presure you. I want you to trust me."

     I furrow my eyebrows, "I do trust you. But.....'want you a little longer'?
Want? You want me? Like.....in a dirty way?" I grin.

     Now it's his turn to blush. He swallows, "Well, dirty is one way of putting it. But, yes. I want you."

     I grin, teasing, "Oh, Will wants me."

     He smirks, "Don't pretend you dont want me too. I felt you shudder a couple times while we were kissing."

     My cheeks taint pink, "Not fair!"

     He smiles, "Sorry. I just like paying extra attention to you."

     I kiss his nose quickly, "Good. Don't stop."

     I step away, over to my bag.

     "Where are you going?" Will asks, watching me.

     I pull my toothbrush out of my bag, "Brushing my teeth." I look back at him, "Be right back."

     :     :     :     :     :

     The next morning, I'm woken up by a knock on my door. I hug my pillow tighter and hear Will groan next to me.

     "Yeah!" I call, my voice muffled by the pillow.

     "It's eight o'clock!" I hear Iris on the other side of the door.

     I groan, "I'm intruiged to know what your point is!"

     "We have stuff to do!"

       I sir up in bed and scowl at the door, "What stuff?"

     "Bonding stuff!"

      "UGH!" I yell, flopping back on the bed.

     Will mutters, sleepily,  "Don't let her make you get up. You have your own independent will and she is stupid."

     "I heard that!"

     "Sorry!" Will calls, smirking a little.

      "You guys had better be up in five minutes, otherwise, i'm getting my blowhorn!" She calls.

      I sigh deeply. Will cracks his eyes open and looks over at me, "Is she kidding?"

      I shake my head, "Nope. Come on. We'd better get up."

     :     :    :    :     :

     Will is a fairly decent morning person. He sits on the couch, clutching a mug of coffee in his hand. Next to him, Dylan lays slumped on the couch (Dylan is anything but a morning person). Ki has yet to appear, and we can hear Iris and Thomas in the kitchen. We wait, looking like zombies.

     A minute later Iris comes out  carrying a mug for Thomas as he limps in with his crutches. Thomas moans, "My arms already hurt!"

     Will looks over at him, "Well, you haven't used your arms in, like, four months,  so....."

     Thomas sits down, wincing, "Yeah, yeah. No one is ever going to let me live this down."

     I shake my head, "Nope."

      Iris scrunches up her nose, "You STILL smell like flowers. It seemed impossible how many flowers people were able to fit into that hospital room on a daily basis."

     Thomas sniffs, "Not my fault that people love me."

     Will smirks, mocking him, "Yeah, well, now you smell like love. All those pretty flowers! Now you can run around with REAL flowers in your hair! Make all the girls swoon."

     Dylan chuckles quietly from his spot on the couch. Ki walks in and find a a chair.

     "But if they really loved you," I start, "Would they send you all those strong smelling flowers? I think they were trying to kill you. One day, you're just sleeping peacefully when the smell finally strangles you."

     Thomas squints, looking back and forth between me and Will, "You guys just want to rain on my parade."

     I wave it off, "No, not rain. Just maybe mist it a little. We want to dampen your parade."

     Thomas rolls his eyes, chuckling, "Gee, thanks."

     We continue talking for several minutes. No one really pays Dylan much attention, since he's not talking and not being his normal insane self. We go from the topic of The Scorch Trial premier, to some of the new cast members and other show opportunities.

     Iris is just saying, "I think Rosa is really sweet, actually.  Despite the fact that she-"

     Dylan sits up all of a sudden and shouts, "GUYS MY ARM LOOKS LIKE LINKED SAUSAGES!"

     We all look at Dylan in confusion and find a rubber bands, running up and down his arm. In his lap, sits a bag of rubber bands, which I have no idea where he got them from. We all start laughing in various forms (Iris falls over laughing, Will smirks, Thomas grins, etc.).

     Will leans over, looking at his arm, "It looks like a caterpillar."

     Dylan looks at his arm proudly, "It's so cool."

      I shake my head, coming to my senses,  "Just don't get too attactched to it."

     Iris looks at me confused, "What?"

     I shrug, "Link sausage pun. Get it? Because link sausages are attached to each other?"

     Everyone bursts with laughter.

     Ki leans forward, laughing, "You know, jokes about German sausage are the wurst!"

     Dylan sits up, "I'm developing a fear of sausages. I fear the wurst."

     Will grins, "If you say Jesus backwards, it kind of sounds like sausage."

     Ki looks at Will with admiration, "You just compared Jesus to pork."

     Dylan sighs, "I love Jesus so much more now."

     "Amen." Thomas smiles.

     I chuckle, "Retards."

     Will looks at me, "And you don't even have to work with them!"

     Dylan nods, "Which is a shame, because we're awesome."

     "You're something." Will mutters.

     Iris shakes her head, looking at me, "This is what it has come to."

     Dylan stands up, "Well, I don't know about you guys, but i'm getting dressed. How you feelin' Tommy? You up for walking?"

     Thomas looks at Dylan, "Sure am! I'm not sitting on my butt for two bloody months waiting for this leg to heal."

     "But the doctor said-" Iris starts.

     Tom cuts her off, "The doctor said be careful. And I will be. You'll be right beside me, what trouble could I possibly get into?"

     Will raises his eyebrows and quickly looks over at Iris and Thomas, "Don't answer that question!"

     Dylan grins, "Be right back! Everyone be ready to go in five minutes! We can all fit in my truck, right?"

     "Where are we going?" I ask, standing up.

     :     :     :     :     :

     "I just did not picture Dylan being a farmers market kind of person." I say, peering over my shoulder where Dylan and Thomas stand, looking at avacados.

     Will grins next to me, "I think Dylan's just a FOOD person really."

     I nod, "Our entire group is filed with food people."

     "Food people." Will mutters, "So, we're made of food?"

     I roll my eyes, "No, Mr. Smartypants. What do you think about oranges?"

     He looks over at the orange I hold in my hand, "I think they're a great scorce of vitamin C and they're very orange."

     "Right. Forgot, you're against healthy things."

     He smirks as we continue browsing, "I'M not against healthy things. Healthy things are against ME."

     "Sure." I say, "Oh, look! Dragon fruit!"

     We continue browsing for about twenty more minutes before we buy our food and start out of the big red barn that hosts the farmers market. We camds out with a decent amount of loot. Not surpringly, Will and Thomas bought some deep fried pasteries they were selling at one of the stand (which Iris willingly agreed to share with Thomas) and Dylan, Ki and I came out with some remotely healthy stuff.

     Just as we're about to exit the barn, Dylan stops us, "Wait, guys!

      Opportune selfie moment is right now!"

     He pulls out his phone, and I'm surprised that no one objects to the idea. He snaps a couple photos and passes the phone around as we walk too his truck.

     Iris gets ahold of the phone and cringes, "Ugh, you can see my gums. It's ugly!"

     Dylan nods, "I hate it when that happens. Why do we have gums anyway?"

     We all stop and look at Dylan.

     His eyes widen, "What?"

     I contort my face, "Because.....we have teeth?"

     Will snorts, "It would look even worse without gums."

     Iris shakes her head, "Dylan, why do you even talk?"

     Dylan stics his tounge out, "Why do you even breathe?"

     Thomas chuckles, "Alright, children. The cripples leg is starting to hurt, can we go home?"

     Iris immediately become protective, "Everyone in the car! Now!"

     We all chuckle as she helps Thomas towards the car. Will and I share a glance as we hop in the truck. He smirks and winks at me playfully. I grin, sitting down and buckling up.

     Author:

     HEY ALL! :-) 
     Let's go ahead and do the shout outs!
     First - jenisnotapsychopath she was the first to get her cover to me! Thanks!
     And I've received covers from IdaSofiaHansen and TwentyOneOliver!
     All of them are great and it's going to be so hard to pick!
     You can message it to me, or email or yeah. Anything.
     The date for the cover contest is the 22nd, so hurry!
     And I didnt edit this chapter, BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!!
     :-)
      That's all, so see ya later!

     -MK

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64.2K 1K 34
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝘯𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪 𝘹 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 ♡ ; 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ☆ ; 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ★ ; 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 ; 𝘚𝘏 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘢�...
18.4K 249 81
Ever wonder what it would be like to have an android or machine fall in love with you? Well, look no further! Requests currently open!! :) Best ranki...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.6K 69 8
A collection of short stories about love, attraction, infatuation, and jealousy. The fluff I write during writers block. Basically a nursery for all...