Kurapika X Reader

Da crimson_simp11

Hella shit happens in this story ๐Ÿ˜ฉโœ‹๐Ÿป So read to find out what happens... As the sister of the "Great" Hisok... Altro

...My Introduction...
...Spiders...
...Not a date...
...Coincidence...
...Meeting...
...Im intrigued...
...September...
...Plan in process...
...Run away...
...Hotel...
...Fireworks...
...Flustered...
...Theaters...
...Its Fine...
...Fighting For Freedom...

...Nen...

3.9K 77 187
Da crimson_simp11

It was the next day and I was hanging out with Shizuku, Machi, and Pakunoda. We were at one of Machi's favorite diners and we were just kinda vibing while waiting for our food.

Machi: And then we saw Y/N sitting at the same table with this guy. You know smiling, laughing and this bitch says it wasn't a date.
Pakunoda: Sounds like a date to me.
Y/N: I told you guys multiple times. It wasn't a date. He sat st my table and started talking to me.

Shizuku smiled, while Machi lifted her eye brow giving me a "You sure" look.

Shizuku: Y/N, you said something about how you weren't looking for a relationship.
Y/N: Before you continue, is this some sort of confession?
Machi: Ohh snap! I didn't know you were so bold Shizuku.
Shizuku: W-wait what..?

Pakunoda chuckled.

Shizuku: No its not like that.

She slightly blushed.

Y/N: I know. I'm just messing with you. What were you gonna ask?
Shizuku: I just wanted to know why you weren't looking for a relationship.

I rested my head on my hand, and kinda looked away.

Y/N: Its a long story.

I felt a hand on my head. Quickly looking to see who's hand it was, I realized it was Pakunoda's hand.

Y/N: Hey!

I moved my head away from her hand.
Pakunoda grinned at the girls.

Machi: Oooo what is it! Give us the tea!
Pakunoda: Hey Y/N?

I slightly blushed and looked at her.

Pakunoda: Who's Axel?
Machi: Axel?

I looked away from the girls.

Y/N: He's..someone.
Machi: He's more then just someone to you Y/N.
Y/N: ...
Machi: What happened did you guys have like a terrible break up or something.
Y/N: Not really..
Machi: You guys are still together?

I nodded my head No.

Machi: Come on tell us the details.

I got up from my seat, walking away from the table and out Tue diner I go. I only walked around the block with my head kinda hanging low and my hands in my pocket. Fidgeting with the necklace that was still in my pocket.

Bumping into someone, I didn't look up.

Y/N: Sorry, my fault.

I went around the person and felt their hand on my shoulder.
Turning me around I saw it was some random dude. He was pretty tall and had short spiky hair.

???: Ooo, you're cute.

He smirked.

???: I'm have fun with you.
Y/N: What the hell..

I closed my left eye, activating my nen.
He's scared of...lizards.
A made a giant lizard appear in back of me. The man let go of me, looking at the fake lizard in horror. He ran away, and I was the one smirking now.

*Leorio's Pov*

I was about to help Y/N deal with that weird guy but before I could get over their the guy started running away. That's strange..Y/N didn't even do anything. She didn't even take her hands out of her pocket or anything.

Killua: Gon.

I looked at the boys and saw Gon nodding.

Killua: You feel it too?
Leorio: Feel what?

They looked away from Y/N, and looked at me instead.

Killua: Leorio I think we should stay away from her.
Leorio: What why?
Gon: Don't you feel it?
Killua: I sensed some crazy strong power from her.

I looked at Y/N, and back st the two boys.

Leorio: No..I didn't sense anything. Maybe you guys sense someone else.
Gon: Maybe..Y/N doesn't seem like she knows nen.
Killua: Its a possibility.

*Y/N's Pov*

I walked away from the scene and jumped onto a roof. Going roof to roof I noticed it was almost sundown. So I decided to go to the meeting spot earlier since I got nothing else to do.

I got to the carnival and saw it barely closed down. Oooo maybe they'll have left over snacks. Going to the snack snack place I found more stuff then yesterday. This time I only took 2 bags of cotton candy.
Sitting at the carousel I ate the cotton candy while waiting for Kurapika.

It was around 10 when Kurapika finally got here.

Y/N: Heyy, nice to see ya.

I smiled.

Kurapika: So why did you want to meet up?
Y/N: No reason. Just wanted to get to know you I guess. Be friends maybe.

He tilted his head a bit.

Kurapika: I'm not much of an open book. Sorry.
Y/N: Wait come on. You seem interesting. At least tell me about your nen ability.
Kurapika: Fine. Each chain has its own use. Theirs Holy chain, Chain Jail, Drowsing Chain and Steal Chain.

I tilted my head, showing I was paying attention.

Kurapika: Holy Chain can heal wounds by drawing out my Enhancer ability.

I nodded my head.

Kurapika: Chain Jail can wrap chains around a person and restrict their movements and shuts down their nen. I also made it so i can only use it in the Phantom Troup.
Y/N: What happens if you use it on someone who isn't in the Phantom Troup?
Kurapika: Simple. I'll die.

I lifted an eyebrow.

Kurapika: Dowsing Chain can track or locate things.

So he can easily track me down..stalker much.

Kurapika: Judgment chain can only be used if I use my scarlet eyes. It can pierce through a victim chest and wrap around their heart. I can put 2 conditions and if they don't follow those conditions then the chains will crush their heart.

Scarlet eyes..?

Y/N: Sooo Scarlett eyes?

He sighed.

Kurapika: They are only adapted if you are born in the Kurta clan.
Y/N: Makes sense.

This guy is much more interesting then I thought. His nen ability is a lot to process but it makes sense.
(Also I totally didn't have ti go look all that you lmaoo)

Kurapika: Well I told you my nen ability. Mind if you tell me yours.
Y/N: Meh mine isn't as fancy smancy as yours.

My phone started ringing and I jumped a bit.
I had answering then heard Machi's voice.

Y/N: Hello?
Machi: Y/N! We've been looking all over for you! Where the hell are you?! I-

She paused and took a deep breathe.

Machi: First off, I apologise for trying to get all in your business and second we need you for meeting.
Y/N: If you say so.

I said in a slightly playful voice.

Y/N: I'll be their soon.

I hung up and looked at Kurapika.

Y/N: Well looks like I gotta get going now. Wanna meet up tomorrow too?
Kurapika: I suppose.

I smiled.

Y/N: You know. I like you Kurapika, you surprised me.
Kurapika: What do you mean?
Y/N: I mean when we first meet you kinda looked like any other boring person, but come to find out your more interesting than I thought.

He smiled a bit.

Kurapika: I just thought you were annoying when I met you.

I frowned.

Y/N: Excuse me sir!

He laughed.

Kurapika: Fine I will admit I enjoy your company.

I tilted my head a bit, and I slightly blushed. No one has ever said that to me before..

Y/N: Thanks. You too.
Kurapika: Well I'll see you tomorrow.
Y/N: Ya. See ya.

(Wow 1237 words.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned ๐Ÿ’€ "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
28K 1.1K 11
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 224 11
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”›โ„Œ ๐”ต ๐”„๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐” ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐”พ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ. โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐•ฃ๐•™๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ž ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๏ฟฝ...
19.9K 909 40
โ”†ๅฝก ๐‰๐”๐ƒ๐†๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“ | ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘๐—๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช...