Secretly a Princess

By xXcheeryXx2918

*DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN MLB OR THE COVER PIC I JUST FOUND IT ON PINTEREST* Marinette has a secret, her class... More

Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: News Part 1
Chapter 2: News Part 2
Introducting Characters
Chapter 4: Revealed?
Chapter 5: Oops, sorry not sorry
Chapter 6: The Graham de Vanily Family, Rivalry, Her
Chapter 7: First Move
Chapter 8: Misunderstandings & wait we're dating?
Chapter 9: Trips & Confrontations
Chapter 10: Arrival
Chapter 11: Confessions and Rejection
Chapter 12: Missing crystal
Chapter 13: A mole
Chapter 14: Surprise surprise
Chapter 15: Gossip and Unexpected I love you's
Chapter 16: Drama
Chapter 17: Putting a bitch in her place
Chapter 18: Humiliation
Chapter 19: YOU'RE WHAT
Chapter 20: Tipsy? No. Completely drunk? yes
Chapter 21: Threats
Chapter 22: Please.
Not a Chapter
Chapter 23: Horrifying revelation
Chapter 24: Intruder
Chapter 25: Still can't believe
Chapter 26: Nino and Chloe
Chapter 27: Guest
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: 1 secret out, 2 secret out, sooner or later all of them will be out
Chapter 30: 1 secret out, 2 secret out Part 2
Chapter 31: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Chapter 32: Bitter
Chapter 33: Attack
Chapter 34: Sweet moments
Chapter 35: MOTHER STOP CHANGING THEM
Chapter 36: Preparation
Chapter 37: Coming of age Ceremony
Chapter 38: Revenge
Chapter 39: Goodbyes + Executuion
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After
Take your pick on another Fanfic after Meet my cousin

Chapter 3: Guest, options, and Adrien is what...?

12.1K 308 162
By xXcheeryXx2918

Marinette stood staring in front of her closet thinking, 'I'm...gonna...get...engaged?' She ruffled her hair messing it up and screamed "Haiish, what the hell am I gonna do?!"

"Xiao Mei, are you okay?" Marinette looked up and said "Huh? I'm fine aunt Sabine."

"Well, you better hurry it up you don't want to be late for school," Sabine said through the door. Marinette answered, "Yes auntie be out in a minute."

Marinette decided to wear a flowy knee-length dark fuchsia spaghetti strap dress over a long-sleeved tight t-shirt with black stockings (Not the sheer see through sexy types but the ones that cover your skin), for shoes she decided to wear a pair of Mary Janes shoes and as for her hair she put it up in a bun.

Marinette came downstairs and sat down for breakfast. "Morning aunt Sabine, morning uncle Tom."

"Morning dear," they greeted. As they set breakfast on the table, Sabine turned to Marinette and said, "Marinette don't forget that your mother will be sending you the guest list for you ceremony and the list of candidates for you future fiancé to be," Marinette nearly chocked.

"Y-you know about that too?" She stuttered. Sabine looked at Marinette with a raised eyebrow and said, "Of course I do even though I may not be apart of the Yu Family your mother is still my sister and of course we still keep each other up to date especially when it comes to you."

Marinette groaned internally and quickly said, "Well I gotta go bye aunt Sabine, bye uncle Tom." And with that she left.

Marinette finally got to class and saw Chloe sitting inside scrolling through her phone. Marinette threw her bag on the desk, sank into her seat and sighed.

"Something on your mind?" Chloe asked. Marinette leaned on her arm and said, "Let's just say, no one better piss me off today. Gosh my mom is really getting on my nerves."

Chloe turned to Marinette and asked, "What did Aunt Sabine do?" Marinette looked at Chloe confused but then realized what she said.

"Oh! Right my mom Sabine, right, we just had a small disagreement that's all" she said panicking. Chloe just nodded at that and went back to scrolling through her phone. Marinette sighed in relief. She was about to put her head down on the table when suddenly the door slammed open and there stood Alya looking glaring at her.

"You bitch how could you!" Marinette massaged her templates and said, "What is it now Cesaire?"

Alya marched up to her, got into her face and poked her in the middle of her chest. "You know exactly what you did!" she snarled.

Marinette rolled her eyes and stated, "Actually I don't so why don't you tell me. What exactly did I do." She glared. "So? What did I do? Did I push her? Did I beat her up?" Alya was about to slap Marinette but then.

"Alya stop please! This is my fight you don't have to worry about me." Lila said as she suddenly appeared surrounded with her entourage. She had crocodile tears running down her face. Chloe then stood up and said, "Careful there Lila too much fake crying and your face will become uglier than it already is."

Marinette and Chloe smirked and high-fived at that. Alya rushed to Lila and comforted her. "Ofcourse, we have to you're my best friend and it's the least we could do. Marinette is just being a bitch as usual."

"Yeah, you're like the nicest person in school." Rose said.

"And you're like waaaay more prettier." Mylene said.

"Yea Marinette is just jealous of you." Kim said. They just kept going and going and they were starting to get on Marinette's last nerves. Honestly, she was really not in the mood for this especially today if it were any other day, she could have just ignored them but today it was like they were testing her temper.

Alya turned to Marinette and had the audacity to say, "Marinette you are the worse person ever you should apologize to Lila, then maybe Adrien will like you." And with that she snapped.

Marinette stood up and slammed her hand on the desk shocking everyone in the room and she glared at everyone in the room (minus Chloe). They all got quiet and suddenly the atmosphere became so thick you could practically cut it with a knife, they all quivered under her glare, even Lila.

"THAT'S IT! Listen here normally I wouldn't give two fucks about you guys but you're really testing my patience today. For once in your life use at least one brain cell in that head of yours, if you even have one! Anything that bitch says could be easily looked up in google and be fact checked but NOOO you are all too ignorant for that. So, it's not my fault that you guys are dumber than a fish and that would be an insult to fish. Honestly, Rose you have Prince Ali's FREAKING phone number. You could literally fact-check with him for any of his current events. And you say I'M jealous? Like the F am I supposed to be jealous of? Dumb bitch has sausages for hair. And me liking Adrien? How the hell did you even come up with that, like seriously I. DON'T. LIKE. HIM. Lila can have him for all I care cause I don't date spineless idiots GOD. NOW ALL OF YOU SHUT IT, GO SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS."

And with that they did as they were told for once. Marinette took and deep breath and sat down. Luka, Nino, Juleka and Kagami finally arrived and saw that everyone was acting weird. Nino asked Chloe.

"Babe, what happened?" Chloe looked at Nino grinning ear to ear "You guys are not gonna believe this. Here I took a video of it I'll send it to you."

They looked at their phones with wide eyes, looked at Marinette and back at their phones. Nino was about to open his mouth when, "Don't you dare say a word I'm still a bit peeved so if I were you, I'd wait till I'm a bit calmer."

They all quickly nodded and went to their seats as the bell rang. Ms. Bustier came in and did attendance, everyone was too busy trying to calm their hearts that they didn't notice that she came in with someone. As Ms. Bustier called Marinette's name she looked up and saw Aaron. Her mind went blank. She quickly texted Nino.

M – NINO LOOK UP NOW!!!

N – What's up?

M – JUST LOOK UP!!!

Nino looked up and to say he was shocked was an understatement. Nino cleaned his glasses to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Sure enough he wasn't hallucinating. Marinette and Nino both looked dumbfounded. Aaron looked up towards them and gave a small wave and winked.

"Alright class as you can see today I came with a special someone, let me introduce to you all Mr. Aaron Deng or as you will be calling him Mr. Deng. He will be joining us as my assistant today, so if you have any questions in class feel free to ask either one of us." Ms. Bustier announced.

(Time skip after class)

Marinette looked to Aaron and signalled him to go outside. Aaron left first and Marinette dragged Nino out. Once they were out Marinette looked at Aaron arms crossed and gave an annoyed expression, while Aaron just stood there smiling. Nino could have sworn he saw a pair of angel wings and a halo above his head.

"Well, are you going to explain or am I going to have to call my father?" Marinette asked more like demanded.

"Well, His Majesty asked me to protect her highness at all costs and what better way to protect her highness than by being close to her at her own school. His Majesty said and I quote 'Protect the Princess at all costs and if she gets even a single scratch on her it will be off your head.' I don't know if you know this your highness, but I quite value my life." He explained while rubbing his neck. They both sweat dropped at this.

~Ping~

Marinette opened her phone and saw that it was an email from her mother causing her to groan. She opened it and saw it was the guest list for her ceremony and the list of candidates for her future fiancé. She opened the list of candidates first.

"Holy sh-"

"Ahem, your highness it's not quite lady-like to swear." Aaron reminded her, Marinette scowled but Nino wanted to laugh knowing that it was a bit too late to say that.

"My god look at this, there has to be over 100 names in here. Huh what's this? What the! Why is his name here." Nino and Aaron looked at her confused to what she was talking about. "Nino check this out, why is Adrien's name here?"

This made Nino even more confused and read, "It says here on the description he's the son of Duke Gabriel Agreste and cousin of His Highness Prince Felix Graham de Vanily of England."

Marinette also realized something bigger "OH MY GOD HIS NAME IS ON THE LIST THAT MAKES HIM A CANDIDATE AS MY POTENTIAL FIANCE. NOOOO" She crumbled to the floor.

"Master Nino is there a problem with the Agreste boy? Also, your highness please get off the floor dirty." Aaron asked as he helped Marinette up, who just kept on mumbling the words 'spineless idiot'. Nino looked at poor Marinette and facepalmed as he said "Oh trust me you do not want to know." (Don't worry Felix will come later, just be patient.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 19.7K 42
𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) __________ Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Today at about 4pm in the city of Par...
124K 2K 16
Marinette & Adrien are secretly royals. No one knows except their own families. When their class is invited to their coronations, they find out that...
9.9K 259 27
Adrien, Prince of France, and Marinette, Princess of China, are being forced to marry. The two royals eventually fall in love and begin to learn abou...
14.9K 261 21
Y/n recently moved to paris and she also joined Françoise Dupont High School. She was afraid that she won't be able to make friends.... But the desti...