The Miraculous Three

By TheRealJMTY

After centuries of not being able to deem anyone worthy, the Phoenix miraculous is finally gifted to someone... More

Your Miraculous
✨Fanart Musuem✨
1.1 - Stormy Weather
1.2 - The Bubbler
1.3 - The Pharaoh
1.4 - Lady Wifi
1.5 - Timebreaker
1.6 - Mister Pigeon
1.8 - RogerCop
1.9 - CopyCat
1.10 - Dark Cupid
1.11 - Horrificator
1.12 - Darkblade
1.13 - The Mime
1.14 - Kung Food
1.15 - Gamer
1.16 - Animan
Potential Stories
1.17 - Antibug
1.18 - The Puppeteer
1.19 - Reflekta
1.20 - Pixelator
1.21 - Guitar Villain
1.22 - Princess Fragrance
1.23 - Simon Says
1.24 - Volpina
1.25 - Origins: Part One
1.26 - Origins: Part Two

1.7 - Evillustrator

13.3K 402 746
By TheRealJMTY

3rd Person POV:

"Help!" Marinette cries as she runs as fast as she can away from Stormy Weather. She runs but had to stop in her tracks as Lady WiFi blocks her other exit.

Lady WiFi shoots Marinette and pauses her and to finish the job, Stormy Weather contains her in a block of ice.

The two girls high-five over the defeat of Marinette, celebrating their victory, but their celebration stops when two figures pop up behind them.

A cherry red-head and a bright (h/c) duo behind a mask prepare to fight the villains. The (h/c) heroine goes after Lady WiFi while the red-headed hero disarms Stormy. The heroine knocks Lady WiFi into Stormy Weather which allowed the hero to draw a cage to contain them.

The hero erases the ice that contained Marinette and quickly hugs the girl beside him. Marinette immediately swoons over the hero after giving the super-heroine a large hug in gratitude.

"Oh Super-Nathan and Super-(Y/N), you're my heroes!" Marinette mainly speaks to Super-Nathan who bashfully tells her it was nothing.

"I love you!" Marinette swoons over the boys

"I love you too, Marinette." Super-Nathan truthfully speaks back.

"Nathaniel!"

                                        |~|

The shyest boy in class was interrupted from his daydreaming and sketching as a hand slammed down in front of him.

"What are you drawing?" Ms. Mendelieve scowls. "And these artistic endeavors are exactly why you are failing science."

Nathaniel struggles to answer as he watched as everyone turned their heads to him. Especially freaking out when the two girls he was writing  about turned to them.

"I-I'm s-sorry."  Nathaniel stutters as his eyes flick back and forth between the teacher and the class as his face began to turn the same color as his hair.

"You go march yourself to the principal's office and show him all that chicken scratch!" The teacher belittles his work and embarrasses him in front of the class. "Then you'll be really sorry."

Nathaniel quickly gathers his things and walks down between the desks accidentally making eye contact with a certain (h/c) haired girl. The stuttered over himself when he made eye contact with Marinette and tripped over Chloe's bag, making everything (including his comic) he previously shoved in his unzipped bag fall out.

The comic flies open for everyone's viewing eyes landing on the page that embarrassed Nathaniel the most. The page where he and Marinette exchanged their previous 'I love you's.' And if that wasn't enough, the air conditioning in the room blew the pages back to land on the page where he and (Y/N) shared a quick hug.

Everyone in the class eyes widen at what they saw, Marinette releasing a loud gasp in surprise while (Y/N) releases a small smile in endearment.

"Look Sabrina, it's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving, it's Marinette! And who's alongside him, it's (Y/N)!" Chloe mocks Nathaniel's work making the redhead fall deeper into despair and embarrassment. "He's so totally crushing on one of you two."

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel angrily snatches the sketchbook away from Chloe as she ripped the page with Marinette and him out of the book.

"Enough! Nathaniel, go! And since you seem to like her so much, (Y/N) will make sure you get there." Ms. Mendelieve barks out.

Upon hearing her name, (Y/N) stiffens as she looked toward an embarrassed and teary-eyed Nathaniel who didn't look at anyone.

"Of course." (Y/N) states, helping Nathaniel grab everything else that he dropped, making sure she hid it from everyone's sight including hers (which didn't go unnoticed by Nathaniel) and walked out of the classroom.

The pair never noticed the fiery gaze of green burning into the redheads back.

                                        |~|

"From what I saw, I think you're artwork is pretty amazing." (Y/N) interrupts the awkward silence as they walk to the principal's office. "Ms. Mendelieve and Chloe don't know what they were talking about."

"Y-You think s-so?" Nathaniel shyly speaks, almost unable to be heard. His eyes still hold unshed tears but refused to let them fall.

"Mhm. All it needed was some color." (Y/N) winks to the boy, making his spirits raise a little and become more comfortable.

"I'm s-so sorry if you got the wrong idea. The reason why I put you in my comic was because I thought that you were so cool and I thought that one day I-I'd actually gain the courage to talk to you and try to become your friend." Nathaniel almost didn't stutter as he told the girl what he thought. "Yes, I do have a crush on Marinette but you were always something of a hero in my eyes so I... you get the idea."

Nathaniel becomes shy once more and his blue eyes become teary once again.

"Well, to any consolation, I'd also like to be your friend." (Y/N) lightly smiles and pulls out a handkerchief, handing it to the boy.

Nathaniel looks at the handkerchief like it was something precious to him and he wipes his eyes.

"Thank you. In more ways than one." The boy's eyes dim once more as they reach the office.

"I'm sorry I can't get you out of this." (Y/N) frowns.

"Please don't apologize, (Y/N). You've done enough for me today than anyone has for a lifetime. I'm grateful." Nathaniel wraps the girl in a hug and sorrowfully smiles as he enters the office, holding the handkerchief close to his heart.

As the door shuts, Feu pops out of (Y/N)'s bag, talking her ear off about how much she just did for that poor boy, with (Y/N) returning to the classroom feeling like she could've done more.

                                        |~|

"Aw, artists can be so emotional. I love it!"

Hawkmoth senses the utter distress and frustration coming from the embarrassed red haired boy. He evilizes an originally a pure white butterfly, turning it a dark purple.

"Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize  him!"

The butterfly flies straight to the school, and into the pen that Nathaniel had dropped.

"Are you tried of having your creations and dreams be crushed? Evillustrator, I'm you're friend in the patrons of the arts. I'm here to offer you support. But I don't give this for free. I have a couple of items that need retrieving." Hawkmoth plays into Nathaniel's emotions, the previous happiness he had felt now gone in the absence of a certain girl's presence.

"Just tell me what you want." The frustrated boy agrees, and allows himself to be akumatized.

                                        |~|

"The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien, and Alya." Ms. Mendelieve announces.

"So lucky!" Marinette whispers to the girls beside her.

"And then Sabrina, Chloe, (Y/N), and Marinette." Making Marinette slam her head into the desk and (Y/N) to silently groan.

"So unlucky." Alya pats the girls on the back.

"Uhm Ms, can't you add them to another group? Sabrina and I are better on our own." Chloe's voice rings throughout the room.

"This is a group presentation, not pairs. Deal with it." Ms. Mendelieve was the only one who didn't really care for Chloe's theatrics.

"I hate dealing with it." Chloe sneers at the two girls, and got up to leave as the bell rang.

"You wouldn't be willing to trade groups would you?" Marinette asks Alya.

"And deal with that twosome of terror? Sorry, girl. I promise to talk all about you in particle physics though." Alya jokes, making (Y/N) laugh at her sarcasm.

"You're the best!" Marinette hugs Alya which makes the two girls laugh even harder.

                                        |~|

"Forget it, Sabrina. I don't have time for some dumb project. Besides, now you have Marinette and (Y/N) to help you." Chloe denies Sabrina's request to start on their project.

"Okay, that's fine!" Sabrina quickly wipes the frown off her face and complies with Chloe. "We'll do the work."

"Is everything okay?" Marinette asks Sabrina and Chloe as she and (Y/N) walk into the locker room.

"It's fine, Marinette." Chloe rolls her eyes.

"Then why can't you help with the project?"
(Y/N) asks, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. A skeptical look crossing her face.

"None of your businesses, nosy!" Chloe shrugs the question off.

"Actually sense we are part of the group, it is our business." (Y/N) eye begins to twitch, her patience wearing very thin from the way Chloe acted around her new friend this morning.

"It's okay (Y/N). You, Marinette, and I will do all of the research and Chloe can present it! That way it's equal!" Sabrina tries to defuse the situation, sensing the girl's unfamiliar frustration. None of the girls have ever seen (Y/N) as snappy as was acting.

"That's not equal at all! You don't see anything wrong with that! Is this how you two work?" (Y/N) frown gets more prominent.

"Yeah! We've been doing this ever sense grade school when I started doing Chloe's homework. And we've been BFF's ever sense!" Sabrina happily states, the two bluenette and (h/c) haired girl finding multiple flaws within her confession.

"You got a problem with that? Come on, Sabrina." Chloe scoffs.

"Sabrina, Chloe is totally taking advantage of you. You don't have to do what she says. That's not how a real best friend acts." Marinette explains.

"Not only am I Sabrina's best friend, I'm her only friend. So she better do what I say because without me, she has nothing." Chloe drags Sabrina away from Marinette's hold as she semi-brags and sends a slight threat to Sabrina.

"I'd rather have no friends than be friends with you." Marinette snaps, her level-headiness flying out the window.

"Whatever. I've got more important things to worry about. My hair is a hot mess and
Jean-Claude promised to work his magic." Chloe rolls her eyes and waves her hand mockingly, not even caring as her 'friend' frown began to grow more. "Later!"

Marinette and (Y/N) shrug their shoulders and begin their walk to the library, but stopping in their tracks as they hear harsh breathing coming from behind them.

"Marinette! (Y/N)! I can't believe you two stood up to Chloe like that!" Sabrina hugs the two girls, making them awkwardly hug back. "It was so amazing!"

"Uhh, well, what are friends for?" Marinette says as she and (Y/N) share a confused look.

"You two are my friends! I'm really super excited to hang out with you both, and have new best friends that will help with the project. We are going to have the best time together!" Then we'll do the presentation and tell Ms. Mendelieve the truth about Chloe. Sound good?" Sabrina rants, almost not taking any breaths between sentences.

"Sounds.. great." Marinette awkwardly smiles and (Y/N) simply nods toward the girl.

"Yay! I'll see you in the library besties!" Sabrina practically skips to the library and leaves the (now) two smiling girls.

                                       |~|

"What do you mean you're not doing my assignment?" Chloe scoffs as Sabrina puts her foot down.

Marinette and (Y/N) sat in between the two arguing girls. Marinette was simply covering her ears and (Y/N) was motioning 'kill me now' hand signs toward an onlooking Adrien.

"Marinette's right! I'm not your slave!" Sabrina misinterprets Marinette's words.

"She didn't say that." (Y/N) cuts in, an eyebrow raising at the word.

"But Marinette didn't buy a super cute beret at Gabriel's like I did. And I could perhaps lend it to you." Chloe attempts to persuade Sabrina.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to bribe her into staying you're friend? With a hat?" (Y/N) moves her attention from Adrien back to the situation at hand.

"A really, really, adorable hat that would look fantastic on me!" Sabrina ogles at the beret.

The four girls don't realize the danger that watches them from above, beginning to draw on his sketch pad.

"Now excuse me, but there's people that are trying to steal my friend from me with homework!" Chloe glares, but was suddenly knocked over by an onslaught of berets hitting her. "My hair!"

A large hairdryer blows hot air at Chloe and chases after her as she runs away. Adrien, who witnessed the entire ordeal, frowns as he watches a certain girl to make sure nothing came her way. When he deemed everything safe for her, he runs to a secluded area and transforms.

"Plagg, Claws Out!"

(Y/N) and Marinette run to their own secluded spot and let their Kwamis out of their respective hiding spots.

"Tikki, Spots On!"

"Feu, Fire Up!"

Chloe was cornered at the overly large hair dyer gets closer. However when the string of a yo-yo wraps around it, it stops and Ladybug hops on top of it like it was a horse.

"Go and hide!" Phoenix orders the blonde girl. Chloe immediately complies and runs as fast as she could.

"I got wind that you were being blown away by a hairy situation." Chat Noir puns as he watches Ladybug ride all over the place on the hair dyer.

"Fewer puns. More action!" Ladybug struggles to keep the hair dryer in one place.

As Chat attempts to destroy the dryer, it dissolves making Ladybug fall off of it.

Chat looks up and notices Evillustrator looking at the three heroes from above.

"Well, that guy looks pretty sketchy." Phoenix smirks, knowing she took Chat's next pun.

"Dang it." The cat pouts.

The trio jumps to the balcony but was stopped when Evillustrator drew a wall on his pad causing them to crash into it, and he disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" Ladybug asks in confusion.

"Beats me." Phoenix groans as once again, Ladybug and Chat Noir crush her as they lay on top of her.

"I don't know, but he sure has a way of illustrating his point." Chat makes another pun.

Ladybug groans as she helps Phoenix to her feet.

"Well you're certainly on fire today, Chat." Phoenix says as she wipes the invisible dust off herself.

"No that's you, (1)beauté de feu." Chat Noir winks as Ladybug groans and Phoenix hides the wave of heat that went to her cheeks.

                                       |~|

"So it seems that Evillustrator is targeting you specifically Ms. Chloe." Chat inquires the girl. "Any idea why?"

Chloe blinks. "No, everyone adores me!"

"Yeah, because you're so adorable." Ladybug sarcastically says and rolls her eyes, not wanting be anywhere near the Bourgeois hotel. More importantly, anywhere near Chloe.

Chloe releases a large gasp, "Yes! Ladybug just said I'm adorable! I totally need a picture of the two of us together!"

Chloe snaps a picture and Ladybug groans and tries to scoot away. Phoenix and Chat Noir simply looking at the two interact.

"Well, I look great of course, but your smile is all wonky. Let's take another!" Chloe snaps another picture of the two.

"Sorry, I'm just a little camera shy." Ladybug shoves Chloe's arm off of her.

"Looks like somebody's got a fan!" Chat Noir laughs at Ladybug's obvious uncomfortable mood.

"Yeah, great." She snaps.

"So what's the deal, why are you acting so weird?" Chat asks confused. He continues his questioning when Ladybug doesn't respond. "Come on, you gotta admit that having this girl worship you is pretty awesome."

Ladybug finally snaps as she examines a piece of paper she had picked up.

"Ugh, seriously? I'm over this!" She growls out, stomping toward the window. "Let's go!"

"Are you kidding? What if the Evillustrator attacks her again?" Chat follows after her as he argues with her logic. Phoenix slowly following behind the pair, not knowing who to agree with. Chat was right, but she understood why Ladybug was so upset to begin with. Especially since she saw that Chloe had doodled all over Marinette in the picture Nathaniel had drew.

"Fine, you two stay! Later!" Ladybug slams the window open.

"What do you mean 'later?'" Chat asks, his demeanor growing more frustrated.

"I mean, you're the one who wants to protect her so bad so you don't need me. So, later!" Ladybug sneers as she ties her yo-yo to the nearest building and flies off.

"Ladybug! Text me, okay!" Chloe calls after the spotted heroine.

"What's her deal!" Chat Noir stomps his foot in frustration.

"Just... give her some time to cool off. Something might've happened that really ticked her off." Phoenix places a hand on his shoulder. "I'll talk to her."

Chat Noir nods his head and watches as Phoenix flies off in the direction of where Ladybug last went.

                                       |~|

Marinette lands in her room, throwing her bag on the bed, forgetting Tikki was inside.

"Ow!" Tikki flies out holding her head. "What was that for?"

"I'm sorry, Tikki. It's Chloe, she just fires up this little red bug!" Marinette sneers.

"Well simmer down. A hot head won't get you anywhere." Phoenix says as she gracefully drops into Marinette's room. "Chat Noir was almost as frustrated as you."

"It's hard to keep my cool, (Y/N)! Especially in school." Marinette whines, not needing to call the girl by her alter-ego because they were alone.

"Speaking of school, Sabrina's on her way."
(Y/N) warns, de-transforming and feeding Feu.

"Oh my gosh! Sabrina!" Marinette freaks as she checks her phone, noticing dozens of missed calls which freaks her out.

"Looks like you've got yourself a new BFF." Feu comments, smirking at the creeped out bluenette.

(Y/N)'s ears perk up when she hears a sound coming from the window. Both the kwamis and her hiding from sight as the window gets erased.

The Evillustrator walks through the open window and smiles toward the girl.

"It's you... from the library! What are you doing here?" Marinette pretends to be scared.

"I just wanted to see you." Evillustrator replies with a smile. "You can come out (Y/N), I heard your voice."

(Y/N) winces as she slowly reveals herself.

"Okay... who are you and why did you attack Chloe?" (Y/N) glares at him.

"Because Chloe is cruel and selfish." Evillustrator immediately answers, which make the two girls slightly lower their defensive stances.

"Can't argue with that." Marinette agrees. "Are you going to hurt us?"

Marinette hides behind (Y/N), peaking her head out to look at Evillustrator.

"Hurt you? You're Marinette! You're beautiful, sweet and perfect! And (Y/N), you're heroic, brave, and amazing! I could never hurt you two!" Evillustrator explains, a blush rising to the girls faces as he compliments them.

"Wow, that's very... flattering." Marinette stutters, embarrassed.

"Thank you." (Y/N) rubs the back of her neck bashfully.

"I came to ask you... if uh... well it's my birthday today and I wanted to ask if you two would come to my birthday party," Evillustrator bashfully asks the two.

"Actually... it's not the best night. We've gotta project to work on and Marinette has to call Sabrina back so we can meet and..." (Y/N) trails off, telling the truth but struggling to finish when she sees the desperation growing on his face.

"Please (Y/N), Marinette. It'll just be you two and I." He pleads. He creates two small pieces of paper and draws on them, getting on one knee and handing the drawings to the girls.

Marinette's drawing consisted of her and him with a little birthday cake in the middle, surrounded by little hearts, while  (Y/N)'s drawing had the Evillustrator and her standing back to back, smiling at one another, surrounded by little cupcakes. One thing that stuck out to (Y/N) in her's was her drawing was colored. Another thing she noticed was that Evillustrator was holding a familiar item in his hand. Something she specifically has given to...

Nathaniel.

(Y/N) slowly looks up from the drawing that she was gifted and sadly stares at the akumatized victim, now knowing who it was. Marinette was still fawning over her own drawing.

"That's me!" Marinette smiles in awe.

"Do you like it?" Evillustrator's eyes flicker between the two girls.

"I love it! So much that I'll be at your party!" Marinette smiles widely, a familiar gaze in her eyes that let (Y/N) knew she had some sort of plan.

"What about you?" Evillustrator turns to the conflicted girl beside Marinette, who's eyes almost never left her drawing.

"Someone has to stay and help Sabrina with the project. I'll have to decline." (Y/N) almost couldn't look the boy in the eyes. "But I promise that I'll make sure Marinette gets there."

"I understand." The boy smiles. "I appreciate your honesty."

"But.... I'll only go if you promise us one thing." Marinette says.

"Anything for you two, Marinette." Evillustrator turns his attention back to the bluenette.

"You can't hurt Chloe anymore. We simply can not bare violence." (Y/N) speaks.

"For you two, and you two only." Evillustrator promises with a happy smile. "I'll meet you next to the (2)Notre Dame at sunset."

Evillustrator draws a jetpack on himself before flying out of the window, making sure to redraw the window he had previously erased.

Marinette sighs as he leaves, watching (Y/N) mumble to herself about something but not commenting on it.

"What are you thinking, Marinette?" Tikki asks as she and Feu come out from their hiding spots after they were sure Evillustrator had left.

"I'm thinking poor Nathaniel has a crush on me, and his alter-ego, the Evillustrator, is gonna be crushed by Ladybug." Marinette smirks.

"Yes, but... how exactly is Ladybug crush this crush when you're going on a date with him as Marinette?" Feu asks from atop (Y/N)'s head.

"Maybe a cool cat and hot bird needs to crash the party..." Marinette trails off.

"I really don't think that's a good idea." (Y/N) cringed.

"Why not? It's a perfect plan. If I work with you and Chat Noir as myself and join you later as Ladybug, we'll definitely be able to catch his akuma." Marinette pouts.

"Yes, but what happens if he finds out that you're working with us before you get the akumatized item? He'll think that you're leading him on." (Y/N) raises an eyebrow.

"That won't happen, besides he'll never know!" Marinette says, dialing a certain number. Making sure to use a code to make sure her number is hidden.

"You can't just fly off and then make cat calls, Ladybug."

"I'm sorry, that wasn't cool. But you can leave Chloe. I need you to protect this girl, instead." Marinette uses her Ladybug voice as she speaks and sends a picture of herself to Chat Noir's number. "Her names Marinette, really cute isn't she?"

Feu and (Y/N) share a look at Marinette's sly compliment to herself.

"The Evillustrator is in love with her and promised not to harm Chloe as long as Marinette comes to his birthday party. While he's distracted I want you and Phoenix to take him down."

"What about you? Phoenix left a while ago to look for you. Where is she by the way?"

"Phoenix will meet you at the location once finishes a side mission. I'm on a very secret mission of my own. I'll catch you later. Can you two handle it?" Marinette's acting skills were on point.

"It'll be a cinch!" Chat answers and hangs up the phone.

"Piece of cake!" Marinette smirks toward an unamused (Y/N), who was originally applauding her acting skills, that was now texting on her phone.

"Let's walk outside shall we?" (Y/N) and Feu looked very similar as they shared an evil look with Marinette.

The duo (four of you count the hidden kwamis) and walk outside and see Sabrina just about to ring the doorbell.

"Sabrina!" Marinette shouts in surprise, shooting a quick glare at (Y/N) who let out a quick laugh. "You scared me!"

"Sorry, I was waiting for you. (Y/N) was the only one who was responding to my texts. Did you get my messages?" Sabrina asks Marinette.

"Yes... I did. And I totally was going to call you." Marinette laughs guiltily, obviously lying.

"You were?" Sabrina excitedly asks. "I knew you were... eventually! So, I did your geography homework!"

"Uhm, you didn't have to do that." Marinette trails off, confused.

"Well, since you're both my new best friends, it's the least I can do!" Sabrina hands the homework to Marinette. Giving (Y/N)'s English homework to her.

(Y/N) felt bad about it but she didn't complain. Less homework she had to do.

"Just this once, okay?" Marinette smiles, as Sabrina almost looked devastated when she declined it the first time.

"So, you two wanna work on the project tonight?" Sabrina asks.

Marinette and (Y/N)'s eyes get wide at the question but they refrain from overly freaking out.

"Actually Sabrina, I've got something really important to do tonight." Marinette sheepishly declines.

"I'm not free tonight, but if you and I were to start now, we'd get a lot done, Sabrina." (Y/N) explains.

"Something important, really? That's fascinating. Huh, you know who else uses that excuse all the time, don't you?" Sabrina was still smiling, but her eyes were telling a different story as she glared at Marinette.

"No?" Marinette says confused.

"Chloe! I'm beginning to see how similar you two are. I bet you expect (Y/N) and I to do all the work like she did, right?" Sabrina couldn't help but get upset. She finally felt like she wasn't going to be used, and as soon as Marinette showed any similarity to Chloe, it set her off.

"No, really! It's just that..." Marinette couldn't find any words that would get her out of this situation, and (Y/N) simply wasn't offering any help.

Sabrina snatches Marinette's geography homework away from her and grabs (Y/N) by the wrist, pulling her away.

"I can't believe I did your geography homework for you." Sabrina walks off with (Y/N).

The last thing (Y/N) heard before she is completely out of earshot was:

"Woah. I thought I was going to have to save you from that girls claws. Get it? Claws."

|~|

Marinette watches as Phoenix and Chat Noir hop across buildings, watching the bluenette from afar.

"So... I don't understand why would you want to use your powers to hurt people?" Marinette distracts Evillustrator.

"Not all people... just Chloe. And I'm never doing it again. After all, you were true to your promise so I'll be true to mine." Evillustrator smiles.

Chat and Phoenix silently hop on the boat, beginning to walk toward the pair down below.

"I actually draw a little too. I'm not as good as you are though." Marinette says, trying to find a way to get a hold of the pen.

"I'm sure you're a wonderful artist." Evillustrator denies, a lovesick look on his face.

"Well, can I draw you something special for you're birthday?" Marinette says, sneakily signaling the two awaiting heroes to wait.

"That would be amazing." Evillustrator happily says, letting Marinette grab hold of the pen.

The two heroes watching from atop slowly back away, Chat Noir accidentally making a small noise with his shoe. That small noise was just enough for Evillustrator to hear and spot them.

"Marinette, give me my pencil back. I need to draw something... now." Evillustrator stays as calm as possible, trying not to scare his crush.

"No.. I'm keeping it!" Marinette fully snatches the pencil away and moving away from him. "Chat Noir, Phoenix, now!"

Chat Noir blocks the Evillustrator from getting up with his baton and Phoenix stands in front of Marinette.

"Marinette? You're working with them?" The pure betrayal is evident on Evillustrator's face. "I'm so stupid. I actually thought you liked me, but I see you're just like Chloe. Teasing me, mocking me, leading me on!"

Phoenix shoots Marinette an 'I told you so' look but says nothing.

"Come on! Seriously! Why does everyone keep comparing me to Chloe tonight!" Marinette pouts.

Evillustrator lets his fury overtake him as he kicks the baton, knocking it out of Marinette's hand and back into his. Chat Noir and Phoenix immediately spring into action but before they could do anything Evillustrator draw a cube around them and traps the three of them.

"And I'm taking back my promise. Chloe's going to get a lesson later she'll never forget!" Evillustrator erases a part of the ship they were on, making the trio sink if they couldn't get out of the cube.

"What about (Y/N)? I may have broken my promise but she hasn't broken hers! I was here wasn't I?" Marinette pleads.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her. And you won't be there to infect her with your backstabbing schemes!" Evillustrator growls. "Better yet, tell me where she is, I always had a hero in my story and I need someone I can actually trust."

"You stay away from her you hear me!" Chat Noir almost seems feral with the way he says that. The bird miraculous staring at him in utter confusion.

"I'll never tell you." Marinette glares.

"Suit yourself. Just hope I don't find her before you do. But first, Chloe." Evillustrator takes off, heading straight to the Bourgeois Hotel.

"We've been penned in! Literally!" Chat tries to break the cube to no avail.

"Chat Noir, your baton. Put your stick upwards, then extend it." Phoenix grabs his stick and places it vertically.

"You're a genius!" Chat Noir compliments and grabs Phoenix's waist, pulling her closer to him.

The poor bird's face ran hot once she realized how close they actually were.

"Yes, I'm a genius." She quickly removes his hands and puts distance between them as she notices Marinette's humongous smirk.

Chat extends his staff after the two girls grab ahold of him lifting them all off the boat and to safety.

"We gotta go. A superheroes job is never done. Damsels in distress, ladies in waiting.... We've got a lot more saving to do." Chat gets oddly serious as he thinks about something. "You wouldn't happen to know where this (Y/N) the Evillustrator was talking about is, right?"

"I....don't... she left my house right before you arrived. If anything, she might be at home." Marinette struggles not to look at Phoenix.

"Okay, as long as she's safe. We have to go! Come on, Nix!" Chat Noir leaves and Phoenix follows in his footsteps.

As soon as the other two miraculous holders left, Marinette transformed and followed after them.

|~|

"Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." Chat Noir says as he spots Ladybug.

"No cat dragged me anywhere, Chat Noir." Ladybug smirks.

"It was actually a bird." Phoenix rests her arm on Ladybug's head, signifying her height over the heroine.

"So what was this secret mission the two of you had to go on?" Chat asks.

"If we told you it wouldn't be a secret." Phoenix winks at the cat. A small almost unnoticeable blush arises on his face.

"In the comics, this is what's known as the final showdown." Evillustrator makes his presence known to the trio. "But the thing is, if you knew her, you wouldn't be breaking a sweat to save her. She's the real baddie!"

"It's not true! Everyone adores me!" Chloe whines.

Evillustrator rolls his eyes at her comment and draws deadly weapons and sends the to both the trio and Chloe. They dissipate all his weapons as he draws them and protect Chloe (who refused to run away) while they do so.

When Chat Noir accidentally breaks a light that Evillustrator was standing under, Ladybug noticed that he quickly ran under another light to continue drawing.

"Chat Noir! Phoenix! He can't draw in the dark!" Ladybug informs her partners.

Chat summons cataclysm and aims for the light switch but misses when Evillustrator erases it making him cataclysm the wall.

"Here you go kitty, a little ball and chain to play with." Evillustrator draws a ball and chain around his ankle, making it hard for him to move.

"Hey!" The cat pouts.

"Sadly those who get it my way get erased." Evillustrator says as he erased the floor making Chat Noir fall in but hold himself up on what was left.

"Ladybug, Phoenix! I was joking when I said I had nine lives!" Chat stresses.

Phoenix watches closely as Ladybug uses her lucky charm and gains a bouncy ball in return. Ladybug looks all over the room until her eyes land directly on Phoenix. She signals something that Phoenix nods to.

Phoenix summons explosion and throws the light toward Evillustrator who experience a loud bang and flash as it temporarily blinds and deafens him.

Ladybug throws the her ball and it bounces all over the place, breaking every light in sight, preventing him to be able to draw.

Ladybug grabs Evillustrator with her yo-yo and pulls his hand with the pen toward her. He drops it as it was thrown into the sky and lands directly into Phoenix's hand. She snaps it in half and the akuma flies straight out.

Ladybug immediately goes to capture it.

"No more evil doing for you little Akuma. Time to de-evilize!"

Once Ladybug captured the akuma in her yo-yo, she purified it and released it.

"Bye-bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!"

Once Ladybug threw her Lucky Charm into the sky, everything returned to normal.

"Pound it!"

                                         |~|

"So what happened when Ladybug, Phoenix and Chat Noir showed up?" Alya asks Chloe for her Ladyblog.

"To be perfectly honest, they only made matters worse! They came barreling in, smashing things, and throwing plastic balls around my room." Chloe complains.

"Plastic balls?" Alya asks.

Marinette closes her locker as she listens and laughs to Chloe tell the truth but not the truth at the same time.

"I hope you had a good time taking care of that important thing you had to do." Sabrina comes up to Marinette.

"I'm really sorry Sabrina. But I can meet you today to work on the project!" Marinette says softly.

"Too late! (Y/N) and I already finished it!" Sabrina turns her back to her.

"Nice new beret." Marinette compliments not being able to find the words with Sabrina.

"I know! Chloe lent it to me! She really is my BFF!" Sabrina giggles. "Chloe! You're geography homework's ready!"

As Sabrina left, (Y/N) comes up to Marinette with a awkward smile.

"It's official, she's delusional. There is no hope left for her." (Y/N) stares.

"What can you do?" Marinette shrugs closing her locker.

"Hey!" A familiar sprightly voice calls out, scaring the lights out of the two girls because he literally came from nowhere. "I heard about your adventure with Chat Noir and Phoenix yesterday. Were you scared?"

"Me, scared?" Marinette plays off. "It was a dream.... I-I mean you're a dream.... I mean in your dreams!"

(Y/N) simply facepalms.

"Ok? So, what'd you think about Chat Noir? Was he awesome?" Adrien brushes off his initial confusion and continued to question Marinette.

"I mean sure, yeah. But he wasn't as awesome as you of course because you're the most awesome of awesome.." Marinette rants.

"So that's a yes?" Adrien ponders with a small smile. He seems to be really happy as he pats Marinette's shoulder and hugs (Y/N) as he walks away as the bell rang.

"You do realize I have second hand embarrassment right now, right?" (Y/N) shivers. "You're not even listening, are you?"

"He touched my shoulder, I'll never wash my jacket again." Marinette stares off into space with a lovesick look.

"I'm going home." (Y/N) deadpans.

                                        |~|

In the end, Adrien left school, happy that he somewhat thinks that Marinette liked Chat Noir.

Marinette kept her word and refused to wash her jacket.

And (Y/N) went home after texting Marinette 36 times to wash her jacket.

                                       |~|

And Nathaniel went home and crossed out his original story about how much he loved Marinette and replaced it with a new drawing.

This drawing had him as himself and his new friend standing back to back with wide smiles on their face. The two were surrounded by golden hearts and he wrote in calligraphy at the bottom:

   (Y/N); My Best Friend; My Truthful Hero

And remembering her words, he ensured that the picture was colored. And waited until he worked up enough courage to give it to her.

(1) Beauté de feu - Fire Beauty
(2) Notre Dame - Opened in 1345; A cathedral in Paris, France. A very popular visitor's attraction. Fun fact, it's said to have an actual piece from the cross from Jesus's crucifixion.

(A/N): I'm so sorry this chapter was so late. I was super busy and I couldn't find the time to finish this chapter. I made it extra long as an apology! I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 294 11
Marinette thinks that she finally found Chat Noir's secret identity: he's no other than sexy Adrien Agreste! So she's going to try to know the truth...
236K 8.5K 29
After centuries of not being able to deem anyone worthy, the Phoenix miraculous is finally gifted to someone that seems to be... just a normal girl...
35.9K 706 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...
645K 18.7K 26
| HIGHEST RANKINGS - #1 in AdrienXReader / #1 in ChatNoirXReader | •D E S T I N Y C H O S E U S• Adrien Agreste × Reader You, Y/N L/N, were...