The Miraculous Three

By TheRealJMTY

After centuries of not being able to deem anyone worthy, the Phoenix miraculous is finally gifted to someone... More

Your Miraculous
✨Fanart Musuem✨
1.1 - Stormy Weather
1.2 - The Bubbler
1.3 - The Pharaoh
1.4 - Lady Wifi
1.6 - Mister Pigeon
1.7 - Evillustrator
1.8 - RogerCop
1.9 - CopyCat
1.10 - Dark Cupid
1.11 - Horrificator
1.12 - Darkblade
1.13 - The Mime
1.14 - Kung Food
1.15 - Gamer
1.16 - Animan
Potential Stories
1.17 - Antibug
1.18 - The Puppeteer
1.19 - Reflekta
1.20 - Pixelator
1.21 - Guitar Villain
1.22 - Princess Fragrance
1.23 - Simon Says
1.24 - Volpina
1.25 - Origins: Part One
1.26 - Origins: Part Two

1.5 - Timebreaker

11.1K 395 446
By TheRealJMTY

(Y/N)'s POV:

I lay on Marinette's bed, playing on my phone as I wait for her to return. She's been running all over her home, reassuring her parents about how good they look for their 20th anniversary.

Feu and Tikki have been chatting up a storm since I first got here, both of them super excited about seeing each other once again.

I hear Marinette call us all downstairs, signaling that her parents have left.

"20 years of marriage. That's a long time." I comment as I reach the bottom of the steps.

"Time flies when your having fun!" Tikki giggles, flying over to Marinette.

"It sure won't fly when I have to my math homework." Marinette pouts as she gives the dirtiest look towards her math textbook.

"(Y/N) told you to do it during class, Marinette. You had plenty of time." Feu snickers.

"She was too busy drooling over Adrien to even attempt to do her homework." I smirk as Marinette turns bright red and begin to do her box-shaped panic thing with her arms.

"I was not!" She defends herself.

"Yes you were!" Feu, Tikki, and I say in unison, making Marinette pout.

|~|

As we distracted Marinette from her homework with our encouraging words to finish her homework, she got an incoming call from Alya.

"Hey Alya, what's up?........... I'm sorry, what?.... Yeah we totally didn't forget. .......Yeah the race I made an entire banner for. ...... It starts in 5 minutes? ............ No no! We're on our way right now!.... See ya there!"

"Change of plans! How'd I forget about the class race?!" Marinette freaks out, beginning to rush out of her room, dragging me with her.

"Wait, but what about Mrs. Chamack's order?" I ask.

"We've got twenty minutes before she arrives. They're all counting on me to bring the banner. Besides, Adrien will be there." Marinette goes off topic.

"You're drooling again." I deadpan.

"There's no way you two can get from here to the school in less than five minutes." Feu comments.

Marinette and I share a look at his statement, both of us getting the same idea.

"Tikki, Spots on!"

"Feu, Fire up!"

|~|

Marinette and I detransform as soon as we reach the school, both of us running toward where the class was gathered.

When we reach them, Marinette pulls out her banner to show everyone and they all begin to compliment her hard work.

"Impressive, Marinette!" Adrien walks up to us, winking at the girl who then became a giggling, stuttering, and a very bright red mess.

"You all picked the wrong side to be on, it seems like Alix hasn't even shown up." Kim cockily says as he walks up to the class. "Probably too chicken to race an all-star athlete like me."

"Spoke to soon, Kim." Alix rolls up in her rollerblades, smirking toward the jock.

Max, the school's biggest nerd, begins to call out the rules for the race and what will be on the line of one surpasses the other. As Max begins the countdown, Alix tells him to hold on and rolls up to Alya.

"Hold this for me, will you? I don't want to drop it. Guard it with your life, it's a family heirloom." Alix tells Alya before rolling back to the starting line.

"Hold this, Marinette!" Alya passes Alix's pocket watch to Marinette who began to stutter. "I'm recording so I can't hold it."

"But I'm holding the banner, I can't!" Marinette complains. "Here (Y/N), you take it."

As I reach out for it, Nino tugs too hard on the other side of the banner causing Marinette to drop the pocket watch. Everything from that point seemed to go in slow motion as I reached for the artifact. As soon as my hand caught it, I felt another hand touch mine.

I looked up to see that Adrien was basically holding my hand as we both caught the pocket watch at the same time.

"Do you need any help?" He smiles warmly at me.

"Oh thanks, Adrien! You're a total life saver!" I praise the boy, who's cheeks begin to tint pink.

"Thanks Adrien, gotta be careful! Even if you are amazing.." Marinette says from behind us with a lovesick expression.

Adrien stares at her with a confused expression, while I subtly tell her with my hands to fix what she just said.

"...At holding things! In your hands!" Marinette smiles widely before dragging me away from Adrien and pulling us both toward Alya.

"Amazing at holding things?" Alya and I smirk. Marinette simply rolls her eyes at us.

"Adrikins! Whatcha got there?" Chloe says from behind us, snatching the pocket watch away from Adrien. "Some super old case or something?"

"Be careful! It's Alix's." Adrien warns, trying to carefully take the watch back.

"If it's Alix's, then it's probably worthless." Chloe replies.

"Give it back to Adrien, Chloe!" Marinette demands.

Chloe simply rolls her eyes and presses the button on the watch, causing it to glow a bright blue. It scares all of us that were looking and Chloe drops it. The watch rolls out onto the track and we weren't able to retrieve it in time before Alix ran over it, smashing to pieces.

Alix turns around after her victory against Kim and drops to her knees at the broken gift she recently just received.

"Did you do this?!" Alix fumes at Alya (whom Alix had entrusted the watch to in the first place), unshed tears in her eyes.

"I had to record the race, so I gave it to Marinette, who gave it to (Y/N), who gave it to Adrien, and Chloe snatched it and dropped it and then... you skated over it." Alya sums up.

"My old man gave this to me for my birthday!" Alix couldn't even concept the explanation in her brain since she was so upset. "This watch was a family heirloom!"

"It was an accident." Marinette tries to explain.

"We didn't mean any harm, Alix." Adrien follows up.

"As if... I totally had nothing to do with this." Chloe scoffs as she lies.

"You had everything to do with this." I glare at her.

"You're all to blame!" Alix sniffles, skating away with the broken artifact clutched in her hands.

Marinette runs after Alix, dragging me along with her. "Alix, wait!"

"What about Mrs. Chamack's cake?" Tikki appears on Marinette's shoulder.

"There's still time left, hide!" Marinette warns her.

                                      |~|

"Such disappointment, frustration, and negativity. Oh, how it fills my heart with exhilaration. Fly away my little Akuma, and evilize her!"

The black and purple butterfly flies out of the lair, flying out into to world to find its victim.

                                      |~|

"Maybe we could fix it." Marinette tries to cheer up Alix as we finally caught up to her.

"This watch was one of a kind! You can't fix it!" Alix counters her statement angrily.

"There has to be a way to get it back to how it was." I attempt.

"Like how? Go back in time and change the future?! When you figure out how, let me know!" Alix snaps, rolling away.

Marinette and I stare after her. The silence was interrupted by Marinette's phone ringing.

"Uh oh, this can't be good!" Marinette shows me her phone with a grimace, her father was calling her.

I see from the corner of my eye a butterfly go past us, and my jaw drops when I realize that it wasn't just any other butterfly.

It was an akuma.

"Marinette..." I trail off as Marinette speaks to her dad on the phone.

After she hung up, I saw someone in green speed past the both of us.

"Alix was just akumatized, Marinette!" I stress to her.

"Okay here's the plan, you go transform and get everyone to safety, she's probably going after our class. I need to get to the bakery and give Mrs. Chamack her cake and I'll come join you after that's done." Marinette snaps into her Ladybug side and I nod before going our separate ways.

I hide in an alleyway before making sure I wasn't followed nor anybody was around.

Feu flies out of my bag, trying to fly away.

"Where do you think you're going?" I smirk towards the unenthusiastic kwami.

"Somewhere to sleep." Feu rolls his eyes.

"You're so lazy." I roll my eyes back.

"No you." Feu smirks, his little tooth popping out more.

"Feu, Fire Up!"

                                        |~|

As Timebreaker skates closer to the panicking students, she was intercepted by an onslaught of arrows that stopped her in her tracks.

The students looked toward the direction the arrows came from to see Phoenix on the roof of a building, still prepared to fire off more arrows.

"Slow your roll there, Timebreaker." Phoenix quips with a smirk, before flipping off the roof and landing gracefully in front of the students. Not noticing that a particular blonde boy stared at her with so much admiration.

"Phoenix!" Timebreaker growls out before skating toward her.

"Everyone, get to safety! Ladybug and Chat Noir will be here shortly." Phoenix commands them, and they all nod before scattering.

Adrien stood in awe as he watched Phoenix fight against Timebreaker. Dodging every attempted hit and using her arrows to keep Timebreaker away from any students she got too close to.

In fact, Adrien was in such a trance, that he didn't see Timebreaker heading his way. Fully prepared to erase him from existence. It was almost as if time slowed down for him as the villain approached him. However, right before Timebreaker could touch him, Phoenix jumped in front of him and smacked Timebreaker away.

"Are you alright?" Phoenix asked him, not realizing how close the two of them were. Their noses kept brushing against each other, but Phoenix payed it no mind as she was too worried about the boy in front of her.

However, Adrien noticed immediately and his face began to burn a bright shade of red.

"Y-Yes! Thank you!" He stutters out, confused as to why he was stuttering. He's supposed to be in love with Ladybug.

He is in love with Ladybug... Right?

"Good, then it's time for you to get out of here!" Phoenix gently yet firmly tells Adrien, once again slapping Timebreaker away as she got too close.

"But what about you?" Adrien asked, stubbornly not moving. "Where's Chat Noir and Ladybug?"

"On their way." Phoenix shortly replies, firing more arrows toward Timebreaker.

"What if they don't show up?" Adrien tries to get more out of the heroine.

"They will." She shortly responds again, making sure Adrien stayed behind her at all times as she fought. "I trust them."

"You do?" Adrien asks, not noticing how Phoenix's eye started twitching at his inability to get out of the danger zone.

"With my life. Now go get to safety!" Phoenix pushes him away as Timebreaker tried to grab him again.

"On it!" Adrien finally runs away to go transform, unbeknownst to Phoenix.

Shortly after, Chat Noir and Ladybug appear simultaneously, both ready to aid Phoenix. The fire based miraculous smiled as she saw the two appear.

"Don't let her touch you, you'll disappear!" Phoenix warns her partners, after regrouping with them.

"Well she doesn't waste time, does she?" Chat Noir calls out as the trio chases after Timebreaker.

"What makes it worse is that the more she touches people, the more minutes she gets to go back in time!" Ladybug stresses. "The poor kids that she froze are goners until we catch that akuma."

As Timebreaker prepared to touch Ivan, Ladybug threw her yo-yo at her, catching her wrist in the string and pulling her away.

"Keep your hands to yourself!" Ladybug frowns.

Timebreaker smirks and yanks on the yo-yo, dragging Ladybug toward her. Timebreaker reached down to erase Ladybug but before she could, Phoenix and Chat Noir jumped in front of her. The pair risking their lives protecting Ladybug from danger.

"Chat Noir! Phoenix! No!"

The minutes on Timebreaker's rollerblades shot up immediately, the both of two miraculous holders increasing her minutes to the max.

"Wow. Nine minutes in one go! Must've been those nine lives in addition to that fiery lifespan!" Timebreaker taunts Ladybug. "Gotta go, the past is waiting."

Timebreaker uses her roller blades to skate back in time, unknowingly dragging Ladybug behind her.

|~|

(Future) Ladybug's POV:

"We've gone back in time, haven't we?!" I stress, my eyes finding our class cheering for Alix.

My eyes zeroed in on past (Y/N) who was laughing and smiling with past me, cheering in the race. I let out a little whimper when I remember her and Chat Noir's sacrifice for me.

"Whatcha got there?" Past Chloe says, taking the pocket watch from past Adrien.

"Be careful with that, it's Alix's!" He warns, trying to make sure Chloe doesn't drop it.

"What is this? Some super old case or something?" Chloe criticized. "If it's Alix's then it's probably worthless."

"Give it back to Adrien, Chloe." Past me frowns.

I notice that past (Y/N) stares past the commotion, and looks dead in my direction. But before she could say anything about it, I see Timebreaker prepare to jump Chloe for the watch.

"Chloe! Put the watch down!" I shout to the blonde girl.

In shock Chloe drops the watch, shattering it to pieces.

"No!" Timebreaker growls in frustration. "Ladybug, this time it's your fault! I need more energy, I've gotta go further back in time."

Past Alix scoots to her broken watch, just in time to hear Timebreaker blame me for the broken watch.

"Ladybug... it's all Ladybug's fault!" Alix fumes as an akuma flies straight into her roller blades.

"Everyone get out of here! And don't let her touch you!" I warn everyone.

Before I could go after Timebreaker, I hear a very familiar voice call out to me.

"Who are you?" (Y/N) glares at me with past me hiding behind her.

Seeing (Y/N) after her sacrifice almost had me in tears but I remained strong in order to save both her and Chat Noir.

"I don't have time to explain right now. But I'm Marinette from just a few minutes in the future." I explain.

Past me comes from behind (Y/N) and closely examined me. I notice that (Y/N)'s glare had lessened when she realized something.

"I believe her." (Y/N) rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Why? This could be a trap!" Past me squints at (Y/N).

"It could be, but if this was a trap, then this 'Ladybug' wouldn't have known who either of us were. Neither would she say that Marinette is the one who is underneath the mask." (Y/N) explains. "She obviously knows that I'm Phoenix or she wouldn't have said her name in front of me."

"(Y/N)'s right! I can also feel that this Ladybug is you from the future." Tikki appears from my pouch.

"Crazy!" Past me gasps.

"Listen, I know it seems unbelievable, but trust me. I mean... trust yourself!" I attempt. "Oh! And dad's gonna call me... I mean you in two minutes! He won't be happy because Mrs. Chamack is waiting at the bakery."

"Okay, now I definitely believe her." (Y/N) snickers.

"The cake... but I still have..." past me stutters out.

"Time? That's what I thought too. She'll be early. Just leave now and take care of the cake, (Y/N) and I will take care of Timebreaker."

Past me nods to the both of us and runs off to the bakery.

"Hey, if you're future Marinette, and past Marinette just left... Where's future me?" (Y/N) asks me, allowing Feu to fly out of her bag.

"It's.... A long story." I sigh. "No time now, you have to transform."

"On it. Feu, Fire Up!"

A bright flash of red, orange, and yellow blinds my vision for a quick second, but when it clears, (Y/N) was replaced by her alter-ego. Not too long after, Chat Noir lands behind us.

"Chat Noir, I don't have time to explain, but we've gotta capture Timebreaker's Akuma. Both of your lives depend on it." I stress to them.

"Which life? He has nine." Phoenix jokes.

"And she has three." Chat Noir jokes back, the pair high-fiving over their additional lives.

"I'm serious! The Akuma is in her roller blades. We've got to release it!" I snap at them. I'm too worried about them to even deal with their joking.

"Hey, whatever happened in the future won't happen again. We'll be careful." Phoenix consoles me, wiping the unshed tears from my eyes.

"Depending on the situation that is." Chat Noir winks.

The both of us roll our eyes at Chat before flipping off of the top of the school building, preparing to fight. Unfortunately, rather than one, we'll have to fight two Timebreakers.

"Is it just me or am I seeing doubles all of the sudden?" Chat blinks.

"Another thing I don't have time to explain." I sigh out.

"The energy from these three will be enough to for us to go farther back in time." The original Timebreaker speaks to her counterpart.

"I want my watch back! Let's do this!"

"Whatever you do, don't let them touch you." I warn Phoenix and Chat Noir.

I leave Phoenix to fight one of the Timebreakers and Chat Noir and I fight the other. We beat the duo by flying colors and they rolled away to stock up on more minutes. We ran after them as they tapped different citizens, giving them more minutes.

We ran until they spun around heading back in our direction, before they could reach us, a familiar yo-yo reaches out in front of their roller blades and trips them.

"Hey, need a hand?" Past me as her alter-ego asks us.

"Thanks!" I sigh in relief. "They're insane on their roller blades."

"Unstoppable on the ground." She whines.

"So what if they're not on the ground?" Phoenix schemes, smirking at the both of us.

"Two Ladybugs? I'm in Heaven!" Chat Noir swoons. "Now... is there two Phoenixes anywhere?"

"Apparently not, Chat." Phoenix says.

"Darn."

We notice that the two Timebreakers attempt to leave as they become more outnumbered by heroes.

"They're planning to go back in time again!" Both past me and I say together. "Lucky Charm!"

We managed to get two unideal objects and look back at each other. "Any ideas?"

"I'm so confused." Phoenix rubs her temple, frowning a bit.

"While you two figure it out, Phoenix and I will try to buy you some time." Chat Noir tells us, running after the villains with Phoenix hot on his tail.

We notice that Chat Noir destroys a statute, blocking their way from escaping and Phoenix fires multiple arrows from afar, leading them both back our way.

As slide by me, I duck underneath them and tie the rope I received from my Lucky Charm across both of their ankles. They fly into the air as past me creates a ramp for them to roll up. As soon as I shout 'now,' Phoenix fires an arrow and breaks one of Timebreaker's rollerblade and I throw my yo-yo as hard as I can and break the other Timebreaker's rollerblade.

Both Akumas fly out and the both of us Ladybug's prepare to catch them.

"No more evil-doing for you little Akuma. Time to de-evilize!" We manage to catch the Akuma and purify them. "Gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly!"

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

My power once again fixes everything including bringing back the people that were lost and fixing anything destroyed. I fist bump my past self as she disappears.

"I was just getting used to having two Ladybugs around." Chat Noir says from behind me.

"Says you, my brain was hurting the entire fight." Phoenix shakes her head.

"Well now you two are going I have to get used to no Ladybugs around. I gotta split before I change back." I smirk at the two, before attaching my yo-yo to the nearest roof and swinging away.

|~|

In the end, Marinette was scolded by her parents about the close call with the cake.

(Y/N) and Feu stuffed their faces with the leftover bakery sweets.

And Adrien, stared at his many pictures of Ladybug on his computer wallpaper, while adding a single photo of Phoenix to his collection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.4K 27
Warning: 18+ smut, violence, mentions of blood, mature language, underage drinking, mature content I do not own any of the characters! All rights go...
45.7K 821 23
Another Chat Blanc story. Chat Noir is at his final straw. He's done with being heartbroken by Ladybug. Hawk Moth attempts to akumatize him but some...
72.5K 2.5K 25
Rewriting the story || rank #2 in adrienxreader || 5/8/21
36K 706 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...