REGULUS | ASTRO

By LilyX356

"Stay out of my damn way, you machine!" "I'm afraid I cannot do so, Sir. " Cha Eunwoo is a prototype android... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
END A/N

Chapter FOUR

14 0 0
By LilyX356

Eunwoo's instruction was displayed to him in the middle of his software, and it slowly made itself crouch away into the corner, awaiting its point of destination.

- Find Mr.Kim

He rounded a corner, and found the bar that Mr.Bae told him about.
It had 'Rudy's and Sam's' written on a plaque in bold writing.
He scanned the place to take in its location and appearance, before heading for the door.

He pushed it open and a gentle jingle went off, announcing a new customer.
Eyes turned to look at him, and some started whispering about him.
"What the hell is a robot doing here?"

"Gonna drink itself dead huh?"

"Imagine its stressed. Can robots feel stressed?"

"Plastic asshole"

He ignored all of these comments and scanned all of the faces there, finding Myungjun close to the bartender.
He seemed to have a clear drink poured into his small cup, and by analyzing it further, it was vodka.

"Captain. I'd thought I'd find you here. I didn't seem to be wrong" Eunwoo said, and Myungjun looked up.
"What the fuck are you doing here? Go back to the department. Play with your metal dick or something, leave me alone" He growled, downing it in one gulp.

"I'm afraid I cannot do so. My mission is to accompany you"
"Your mission?!" He spluttered, "Who gave you that mission?!"
"Mr.Bae"

"Fucking knew it" Myungjun snarled, ordering another drink.

He observed him for a while, before he moved forward.
"Open your mouth, please"
Myungjun raised an eyebrow.

"Why? No"
"Captain, it is necessary"
"No. Fuck off"

"Captain, I apologize for this"
He had grabbed the omega's jaw and forced his mouth open, swiping two fingers across his tongue before taking them away.

Myungjun coughed, growling when he was finished.
"And what the hell did you get from that, huh?!" He grunted.

"You have 2% alcohol in your bloodstream so far. Maybe you should tone it down a little" Eunwoo said.
"I won't let a robot tell me what to do." Myungjun mumbled.

"I am not telling you to stop. I am simply suggesting it. It would be beneficial to your diet-"
"SHUT-"

Heads turned and Myungjun hid his face in embarrassment, pissed at the android.
"Eunwoo. I told you to keep quiet about it!" He hissed to the android.
"I apologize. It will never happen again"

"Yeah, right it won't.. stubborn bitch.."

He drank a couple more shots while Eunwoo stayed by his side, playing with a bottle cap he found nearby. He made it roll around and let it travel along his hands, Myungjun eventually watching what he was doing too.

"Captain? You appear to be intoxicated, and your scent is starting to protrude and appear more and more. I think it is time I take you h-"

"Hey there cutie."
Myungjun spun around to be met with a buff Alpha- a bit too close in his personal space.
He backed away a little, but he decided to see what the wolf wanted.

"Mind buying you another drink? Something a bit heavier. You seem to be pretty good at taking this much alcohol into yourself" He said, voice slurred a little.

"Uh, no. No thanks. I'll just stick to my own drink, thanks though" Myungjun said, taking another drink.
"Oh come on, I know you want another drink."

"I said no, thanks for the offer"

Myungjun noticed Eunwoo's light pulsating at a yellow colour, and his eyes were fixated on the Alpha.

"Just one?"
"Dude I said no. Go away and find someone else to bother" Snapped Myungjun.

The Alpha growled lowly.
"I try to be nice, and this is what I get in return? You piece of shit!" He snarled, Myungjun noticing him get angry.

He felt around for his gun, but before he could even try pull it out, an inhumanely growl ripped behind him.
Eunwoo's light was flashing red, blood red.
His canines were visible and the growl rumbling in his chest only increased.

"Captain ordered you to leave. So do it. Leave him alone" Eunwoo growled, padding beside Myungjun, who stared at him in disbelief.

"What the fuck.. a robot? You got yourself a robot to bang? How desperate can you be?" The Alpha scoffed.
Myungjun huffed.

"Man, I just wanna drink in peace. Either you leave me alone or I let him at you"
He nudged to Eunwoo, who still looked pretty feral.

The Alpha pondered his decision carefully, before he left them alone- atleast, they thought he left them alone.

The low rumbles in the Alpha's chest slowly quietened, but not to the point where they were completely gone.
Myungjun looked at him through glazed eyes, already pretty intoxicated, but not exactly black out, will-not-remember-shit-tomorrow drunk.

He reached up and patted his head, making the light flicker green before it turned into orange.
"I don't know what the fuck that was. And don't think you'll get anything out of it apart from this. But. Thanks. Atleast you got him to leave" Myungjun mumbled, words not quite slurring just yet.

"I do not expect anything from you, Captain. I am here to accomplish a mission, and I will do so"
Myungjun snickered.
"What's your mission? Does it like. Pop up on a panel or somethin'?"

"You are quite correct. My mission is titled as 'Protect Mr.Kim' "

"I don't need protecting, but thanks buddy. I have a gun"
"When intoxicated, you have a 89% more of a chance to miss a shot. Calculated, you would need the 11% to cooperate and hit the equidistant to achieve your required g-"

"Eunwoo. English please. My language. Whatever. Dumb it down for me"

Eunwoo pondered as his light flickered orange.
"You would need to be very lucky to shoot your target when intoxicated."

"Couldn't you just have said it that way?- whatever. I'm leaving"
He payed for his drinks and got up, swaying a little, but Eunwoo managed to catch him by the waist and hold him upright.

"You are imbalanced due to the level of alcohol in your blood. Let me help you, Captain"
"Get your.. robotic fingers.. off of me!" He grumbled, but when he felt a wave of sickness over come him, he clung onto the android as if it was the only thing in the world.

"I have ordered us a taxi. They will arrive in approximately 10 minutes, we need to find you a bench to sit on." Eunwoo stated, helping the drunk man walk properly.

He sat him down on a nearby bench, and watched him put his head in his hands, groaning.
"God.."
"Does your head hurt, perhaps?"
"It feels like someone's whacking my skull with a hammer"

"I see. Do you want water?"
"No. I'll be fine"

"There you are"

The two looked up, and realised it was the Alpha from before.
Myungjun saw Eunwoo's light pulsate yellow, and he could sense his Alpha scent - whatever the fuck he had, cause he didn't smell of anything except Alpha - strengthening.

"Let me take the boy home. I'll give him a good time. How does that sound, robot boy?"

Eunwoo narrowed his eyes and stepped in front of Myungjun.
"Unfortunately, that goes against my orders. I am the one that has to transport Mr.Kim home" He said calmly.

"You machines are so.. delicate, don't you think?"
Eunwoo felt himself being pushed.
"I could literally snap your arm in half, it's made up of wires and shit. Do you think.. you'd feel pain?" The Alpha growled, reaching forward.

"Leave him the fuck alone."

The Alpha turned back to see Myungjun there, gun out and aimed.
"Don't make me shoot."

"Mr.Kim-"
"Eunwoo, shut up"

The Alpha laughed and approached.
"You are too drunk. You will miss every dang shot. Put the gun down, before things get nasty"

Myungjun felt a dizzy spell overcome him, and his vision blurred, making him whine and put away the gun. He didn't want to fight - more so, kill - anyone when drunk. ESPECIALLY when drunk.

"Awh.. my poor little omega. You need some sleep, don't you?" The Alpha cooed, going to him and rubbing his head.
"Get.. off of me. Don't touch me"

"Or what? What will you do?" The Alpha suddenly snapped, grabbing the Omega by the throat.

Eunwoo's panels activated an alarm, the instruction in front of him glitched, and it formed messily from 'Leave the bar' to 'Protect Mr.Kim'.
His vision was red, and his light flashed red.

Myungjun was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, when the heavy weight was lifted off of him, making him stumble back and sober up for a second.
His eyes darted around as he regained his breath, freezing at the scene before him.

The Alpha was on the ground, a bloody mess of a wolf, while Eunwoo was on top of him, fist aimed for another clear shot at his face.
"If Captain orders you to let him go, you must fulfill his request! Understand?" Eunwoo's voice glitched with anger, and he landed another blow to his face.

"I GET IT, I GET IT, LET ME GO!" The wolf cried out, choking on its own blood.
He drew back his fist again, ready to strike -

"Eunwoo, let him go"

He did just that, grip slackening and the wolf underneath him rushed out, terrified whimpers sounding throughout the street.

Myungjun huffed, and shoved his gun further into his pouch, before he turned back to Eunwoo, who was panting heavily, vapour escaping his mouth.

"Holy fuck, are you good?" Myungjun said, grabbing him.
"I'm fine. Overheating. It's nothing" The Alpha said with a glitchy voice, exhaling hot, damp air.

Myungjun could see the light in him flashing red, and the android seemed decomposed and confused in general - it didn't seem he did this type of stuff often.

His eyes were unfocused, and he was trying to process his surroundings.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. We have a taxi arriving in less than 2 minutes. Everything's fine now, see? No one's hurt" Myungjun tried to reassure him, but nothing seemed to work.

He wasn't good at comforting. He never embraced his omega fantasies and attributes, and he more so acted as a Delta than Omega.

But, today, he felt a small, hopeful nudge from his inner wolf.
Thinking that nothing could go terribly wrong, he let the instincts help him.

A softer side appeared, and he pulled the Android down gently, stroking the sides of his face and letting him relax under his touch.

"See? We're all fine. Let your system cool down before you overheat. I am not paying $200 to fix your inner fans" He said as soon the Alpha calmed down, pulling away rather harshly. Maybe because of how clumsy he was on his feet right now.

His software stopped blinking red, and instead it turned white.
"I have cooled my processors and instruction panel. Your Taxi is arriving in 20 seconds"

Myungjun hopped away from him, and swayed a bit, feeling sick.
"Jesus- OK, here it is. Come on. Don't set yourself on fire, yeah? I don't wanna get fined after one day of having your plastic ass melt" The omega grumbled, annoyed, as he stepped into the taxi

"I am perfectly stabilised, Captain. I won't self destruct."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 4.9K 43
An Omegaverse story of GeminiFourth. Disclaimer ⚠️⚠️: This is purely a fanfiction. The characters used for this story are not based on the character...
30.2K 1.4K 11
Kim Dokja, a gifted detective with an extraordinary amount of money at his disposal. One day, he met his fated alpha, that man couldn't be more oppos...
1.1K 101 18
In the Omegaverse, Omegas are revered above Alphas for their beauty and power. Especially the power they have over the Alphas. Omegas are a novelty a...
4.6K 104 21
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BELOW⚠️ πŸ’«A Blonde haired Omega named Lee Felix finds his mate, who is his boss.πŸ’« ⚠️His name is Hwang Hyunjin, a mean, co...