The Outsiders: Wanted

By outsiders_fanatic

I always get what I want -always- and lately my sights have been set on a certain little Pony. Dally's not th... More

Chapter 1: Desire
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Attraction pt2
Chapter 4: Attraction pt3
Chapter 5: Attraction pt4
Chapter 6: Lanuched Emotions pt1
Chapter 7: Launched Emotions pt2
Chapter 8: Love
Chapter 9: Love pt2
Chapter 10: Love pt3
Chapter 11: Ambivalent
Chapter 12: Ambivalent pt2
Chapter 13: Sentenced
Chapter 14: Sentenced pt2
Chapter 15: Wasting
Chapter 16: Wasting pt2
Chapter 18: Possession pt2
Chapter 20: Onset pt2
Chapter 24: Yours
Chapter 25: Yours pt2
Chapter 26: Burglarproof?
Chapter 28: Out On The Door
Chapter 29: Out In The Door pt2
Chapter 30: Yielding Relations
Chapter 31: Yielding Relations pt2
Chapter 32: Calm
New Story

Chapter 27: BurglarProof? pt2

678 12 0
By outsiders_fanatic

Continues from last chapter. Last sentence of last chapter: Pony shivered as Dallas's persistence for acceptance into his mouth grew more demanding, nearly gasping as the hood clutched the side of his sensitive ribcage, pulling him closer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Pony, lemme kiss ya." Dallas chuckled, finding Pony's stubbornness utterly enticing.

"No." Ponyboy flat out denied him, earning him a wicked leering glare from the hood. Excepting Ponyboy's resistance as a challenge, Dallas pressed his lips against the auburn's sensitive neck. The blonde grazed his teeth against the skin of the boy's throat, educing a shock of pleasure up Pony's spine as the hood gathered a portion of fervent skin between his teeth. "Ahnh!" The hood tugged on the auburn's heated flesh between his teeth, eliciting a panted groan. Dallas unclasped the front of his own jeans, as Ponyboy was far too captivated by the feel of the hood's ministrations on his neck, oblivious to the hood's hands as they grasped a hold of his. "Mnnp!" Ponyboy yelped when Dallas shoved their intertwined hands down his pants, his blush engulfing his entire face at the feel of Dallas's hard lengthy member. "Ahn!" Ponyboy gasped when Dallas rocked his groin against his palm; the slick heated skin gliding so easily against his sweaty palm.

"Mmmngh." Dallas's eyes fluttered closed as he groaned lowly, curling his bottom lip into his mouth, nipping at it tenderly with his teeth. "Uhnngh." Dallas groaned softly at the feel of Ponyboy's nervous twitching fingers against his aching cock.

"Mhnn!" Ponyboy whimpered in embarrassment and disbelief, covering his face with his free hand as if to make believe it wasn't happening, but his raging blush and the slick feel of the hood proved otherwise.

"My god, you're too fuckin' cute." Dallas hissed breathily next to Pony's ear. "Grab me tight, grip me hard, pump me fast." Ponyboy shuddered as the words were growled huskily into his ear, almost sounding desperate and pleading. But Ponyboy's hand remained flaccid, uncertain of what do with the mewling hood above him. "Mmnngh!?" Dallas groaned out at the absence of the auburn's hand against his cock. Knowing full well that the auburn would just fight him if he attempted to get the boy's hands back down his pants, so he did the unpredictable.

"Ahhngh!" Ponyboy shrieked loudly when the hood shoved his hand down the front of his pants. "Nngh, nononono!" Ponyboy squealed under his breath as the hood's devilish fingers wreaked havoc upon his sensitive loins. "Mmnph!" Ponyboy clamped his hands over his mouth as a pleasure filled cry was torn from the very core of his being elicited from the sinful pleasure plagued upon his groin.

"Let them hear how sexy your moans are." Dallas said, pulling Pony's hands away from his mouth.

"Ungh, no!" Ponyboy grunted softly, pulling his hands back to his mouth. Dallas smirked wickedly, tearing the boy's hands off of his face, pinning them above his head. "Don't!" Ponyboy hissed lowly as he struggled to free his hands.

"You didn't wanna use them anyway." Dallas teased, rubbing at his own crotch as if to remind the boy. Dallas soon found his hand on the auburn's groin, petting the boy heavily.

"Ahngh!" Ponyboy couldn't stop the cry that slipped past his lips and into the immediate space occupied by three other persons. "Ahn!" Pony clamped his teeth sharply into his lips in hopes of evading any further outbursts as the hood played him like the Devil's fiddle; passionately and intimately. "Ngh, ahnn!" the auburn's head tossed and lolled back and forth as the hood stroked him tenderly. "Don't." Pony panted out, groaning softly as Dallas dismissed his plead and carried on with his devil work. Dallas leaned down, kissing Ponyboy a bit roughly, slipping a hand into the teen's underwear with a sudden downward thrust of his large hand. "Ah!" Ponyboy panted out as the hood twirled his fingers around his warm auburn curls before tracing the boy's shaft with the tips of his fingers, making Ponyboy twist and jerk. "Dally!" Pony whimpered as the blonde began to tease him mercilessly; raking his nails down the boy's length, then stroking him lightly, then rough and hard.

"SHARP TUURRRN!" Two-Bit cried out as he jerked the wheel around a deep bend in the road, sending all fours' bodies leaning far to the left, Dally's in particular.

WHACK!

"Aww, fuck man!" Dallas cussed sharply, his face having made extremely hard contact with the window above Pony's head, recoiling back to his side of the seat.

"You alright?" Ponyboy asked, concerned when he noticed the hood had his hand to the lower half of his face.

"Do I fuckin' look it?" Dallas snapped, pulling his hand away from his face, revealing a nose gushing blood.

"Oh golly Dal!" Ponyboy gasped, tearing his shirt off and handing it to the hood, "Use this ta stop the bleeding." the hood took the shirt with a begrudging look.

"If I had known that all I had to do was get a bloody nose to get your shirt off, I would've punched myself in the face five minutes ago." Dallas mumbled through the shirt as he clamped it over his nose, glaring at the blushing auburn from across the back seat.

"You can take a fist to the face but god forbid a car window." Ponyboy retorted with a shake of his head, earning him an even sharper glare from the hood.

'Just wait til we get back to the house and you'll see all the things you're gonna take.' Dallas thought, smirking behind the bloodied shirt.

"How's it goin' back there?" Two-Bit asked, making sure to stifle his laugh, giving a broad smirk and side glance to Johnny who just smiled back with a shake of his head.

"It's a bloody good time." Ponyboy laughed, thoroughly enjoying the pissy look on Dally's face. Two-Bit and Johnny soon joined Pony in his fit of laughter, making the hood even pissier. The rest of the car ride continued on with busting on Dallas until they reached the house. Ponyboy booked it out of Two-Bit's car before Dallas could get a hold of him, nearly sprinting up the porch steps into the house.

Two-Bit barely got his door open an inch before it was slammed closed by Dallas.

"I suggest ya don't stick around." Dallas said, leaning against the greaser's door. "It's gonna get pretty rowdy in there in a bit, if ya catch my drift." Dallas said with a wink and a click of his tongue, tapping on the roof of the car before shoving himself away, making his way towards the house.

"Does he ever give the kid a break?" Two-Bit said with a shake of his head as he started his car back up before taking off down the road with Johnny still riding shotgun.

The silence before the storm struck the Curtis house like a gale wind; swept up in an almost eerie type of quiet as the frazzled auburn anticipated the brooding hood to come in after him. Pony's hands grew clammy as they clumsily sifted through the pile of clothes on his bed for a shirt.

"What're you gettin' dressed for?" Ponyboy jumped at the sudden sound of the hood's voice splitting the silence. Ponyboy whipped around quickly, the hood came towards him swiftly, tackling the auburn, hooking his arms around the boy's waist as they both went crashing down on to the mattress. Soon finding himself pinned to the bed on his back, Ponyboy stared up at the hood with uncertainty. The look in the blonde's eyes were no longer teasing or humorous but carried an underlying mystery. Feeling Dally's cool hands on his upper arms, nearly shivering at the feel on his heated skin, "We were only just gettin' started in the car." His voice wracked Pony's body with a shudder as his hot breath hit his neck. The auburn's breathing hitched in his throat as the hood trailed his rough hands down his slender arms before latching them to the front of his pants.

"Ahn." Ponyboy gasped slightly when the hood undid his pants with ease. "Nghn!" Ponyboy shuddered at the feel of the hood's teeth and lips dragging across the sensitive skin of his neck. "Mngh!" Ponyboy moaned as his neck went completely lax, sending his head lolling back and forth, allowing the hood full access. Incapable of fending off the hungry hood, Dallas's hands plagued the auburn's body with heated touches. Pony's hands found themselves caressing the sides of the hood's face gently, arching his body into his heavy touches.

"So annoyin'." Dallas gritted under his breath as he tugged away the auburn's clothes, his clothes soon following. Dallas grappled for the boy's arms and legs, entangling his limbs with the auburn's; making sure to limit the boy's movements.

"Mnnh." Ponyboy groaned as he pressed against the hood's hold on him, getting aroused as he felt the hood press back harder.

"You're in for a long night, kid." Dallas smirked as he licked at the auburn's lips, eliciting a soft gasp from the boy.

"Oh really, what makes you think that?" Ponyboy countered with a smirk without thinking, earning him a firm grasp on his sensitive cock, making the boy jolt and moan.

"Your ass ain't leavin' this bed." Dallas growled lowly, squeezing a bit of pre-cum out of the quivering auburn. The blonde spit into his palm, mixing the spit and cum to create a sticky lube.

"Ohh!" Ponyboy shuddered at the feel of slick fingertips prodding his puckered entrance. "Ahnn!" Ponyboy gasped softly as the hood's fingers slipped in easily.

With the auburn lubed up, Dally readied himself in between the boy's legs; spreading them wide with his own. "Mnn!" Pony moaned when he felt a heat press between his cheeks.

"Auuungh!" Dallas groaned as the heat of the auburn's tight quim encompassed his cock firmly. The pressure around his cock was breathtaking, and the feel of the soft inner walls of the auburn's ass beckoned the hood's member to drive deeper into it's heated depths.

"Ghhn!" Ponyboy grunted as the blonde pressed in further, grabbing at the hood's shoulders to keep himself steady. "Mmmnh!" Pony moaned as the hood began to thrust into him, biting his lip as his eyes fluttered closed. Ponyboy hooked his legs around the hood's waist, sending the blonde deeper inside of him; emitting a moan from them both.

"Ahn." Dallas exhaled as his thrusts grew faster in pace, bringing the boy to burry his forehead into his collar bone as he panted out his name, 'Uhn, Dally, Dally, ahn, Dal.' The auburn brought his arms up to hook around the hood's neck, taken aback when they were slammed and pinned back down to the mattress.

"Ahn!" Ponyboy yelped as the blonde's hips suddenly crashed against his backside. "Gaah!" the auburn grunted as Dallas's thrusts shook his body roughly. "Mnnh!" Ponyboy grunted as the hood bit into his shoulder, sure to leave a mark.

"Guhnn!" Dallas groaned at the feel of the auburn tensing beneath him, loving how his body had an affect on the boy's body.

"Mhnh!" Ponyboy groaned, the hood's thrusts quickening in pace like mad, making the boy choke on his moans of pleasure. Ponyboy's back arched off of the bed as the blonde's hot tongue danced across his chest, making him moan. "Mmmnnngh!" Ponyboy moaned out throatily as he felt a hot moist tongue flick over one of his perky nipples.

"Hah, hah, mnngha ha!" Dallas grunted against Ponyboy's throat as he drove his cock deep into the quivering boy beneath him.

"Hmnngha ha!" Ponyboy panted and moaned as Dally plunged into him with incessant breathtaking thrusts. Dally leaned down and kissed Ponyboy, slipping his tongue between his lips. Ponyboy felt every nerve in his body tingle in response.

Ponyboy couldn't hold himself together any longer, letting out a throaty moan in his release, his cum spurting and splattering onto his and the hood's stomach. Ponyboy collapsed, his body lay limp and sweaty on the seat, gulping as much air as he could into his lungs, his chest rising and falling. The hood's thrusts shook his body roughly, driving into the auburn to get his release.

"Gahnnh." Dallas Grunted against Ponyboy's throat as he drove his cock deep into the quivering boy beneath him. "Nghauughnh!" Dallas groaned as he came deep and hard into Ponyboy's ass, he could feel the boy shudder beneath him as his hot load filled him.

"Ngh!" Ponyboy grunted as Dally's heat filled him to the brim, trembling at the feel of it trickling out of him down his crack and clenched cheeks. Dallas leaned back, taking his hands off of the auburn's wrists, freeing the boy.

"Roll over." Dallas commanded, pulling out of the auburn to allow him to turn over easier.

"Wh- we aren't done?" Ponyboy asked as he felt the hood gearing up for round two.

"You can still move," Dallas said with a smirk. "After I'm through with you, you won't be able to walk." the auburn gasped as the hood pulled him closer with a rough yank, turning the boy onto his stomach himself.

"Unf!" Ponyboy grunted as he hit the mattress from the quick spin the hood put his body in. Gasping softly at the feel of the hood's rock hard cock slipping into him once more. "Ahnh!" Ponyboy moaned, pressing himself closer to the blonde's pelvis, sending the hood deeper.

"Mngh!" Dallas groaned, sliding his calloused hand up the auburn's back, hooking his hand onto Pony's right shoulder tightly in an almost pinching grip.

"Guhn!" Ponyboy groaned when the hood twisted at the skin in his hands, a sharp pain radiating out from his shoulder. Dallas pulled the auburn up from the mattress, pressing the boy close to his body, bringing the boy's shoulder blades to rest against his chest. Their bodies rocked against one another, never wanting the other to stop.

"Mnngh!" Dallas groaned into Pony's neck, inhaling the scent of the boy's sweat slicked skin. Latching his hand to the boy's throat, forcing his head back onto his broad shoulder. "Grrhn!" Dallas growled as he bit at Pony's soft lips, loving the soft yelp that slipped past them when he pressed his teeth in a tad bit hard.

"Nghnh!" Ponyboy groaned, lapping at his swollen lip. His eyes half lidded and cloudy, staring into the hood's eyes, panting heavily against one another's lips as they rode against one another's slick, heated bodies. "AANNGH!" Ponyboy yelped as the hood slammed into him, nearly sending him flying into the ceiling; luckily the hood had a death grip on the auburn's throat and shoulder. "Ghnnh!" Ponyboy grunted as the hood slammed into him harder. "Mnh! Oh god, ahn!" Ponyboy mewled, his thighs shook as he strained to keep himself in place for the hood. Throwing his hands backwards, he latched his hands onto the hood's waist, holding on desperately as he rode out the storm.

"Auungh!" Dallas grunted as he pumped into the auburn, loving how he would clench around him with each thrust.

"Mnnh!" Ponyboy moaned, fisting his hand in the hood's matted hair. "…!?" Pony's breath hitched in his throat, blocking any words from coming out as he felt a hot and moist tongue flick over his shoulder blade and trail up his neck. "Ghnh! Make it count." He growled against Dally's ear, having felt the blonde's cock twitch inside him, a sign the hood was close. "Ahnh!" Ponyboy gasped as he was shoved to the mattress roughly, nearly shivering when Dallas gripped his hips with a harsh yank.

"Aunh!" Dallas grunted, shoving his cock into the boy to the brim, getting high off of the pitiful slew of whimpers and moans.

"Ah… anh… mnngh…. hhhng." Was all Ponyboy could muster in between the hood's bed breaking thrusts. "Ghn!" Ponyboy groaned, his climax drawing nearer, stroking himself to bring him to the brink he was seeking.

"Ahhhn!" Dallas hissed, digging his nails into Pony's hips as his orgasm began to well up inside him. The auburn's gapping mouth let out puffs of hot air like a chimney, gasping desperately as he clung to the bed sheets, his eyes heavily lidded and cloudy, staring up at the hood with deep furrowed brows; a look torn between pain and pleasure. The ticklish sensation of a sweat bead trickling down his neck brought goose bumps to his skin.

"Mmmngh!" Ponyboy moaned, biting at his bottom lip as he buried his face deep into his mattress, stroking his cock fiercely. "Aghhhn!" Pony groaned throatily, unable to hold it behind his lips as his pleasure welled up inside of him.

"Gnnghhhn!" Dallas growled as he came, his cum shooting into Ponyboy so forcefully it spurted back out against his cock and the boy's tight quim.

"Mnn!" Pony moaned softly as the hood's spunk trickled down his ass cheeks and thighs. Giving a last few good pumps to his aching member and he spurted all over his hand. "Ahhn." Ponyboy groaned when the hood collapsed atop of him, sending them both down to the mattress. Slick bodies lay in a panting heap, fighting for air as their heads swirled like mad. Ponyboy felt the weight of the hood leave his back, hands tugging and pulling him into a new position.

"When I said you were in for a long night kid, I meant it." Dallas said with a crooked grin, looking down at the auburn who's body lay waiting for the hood's touches. Pony smirked back at the hood, letting the hood place him how he wanted him. His torso and pelvis faced towards the door as he lay on his side, his right leg rested over the hood's right shoulder, as his left leg lay in between the blonde's legs.

"Hhhss! Oooh!" Ponyboy hissed, the new position bringing him to a different world. The hood's cock slipped and felt differently as it pressed into him. His thighs quaked for the impending pounding his ass was about to take. "Mmngh." Ponyboy moaned softly as Dallas pulled out, the slick skin of the hood's cock rubbing between his ass cheeks. "Unnghn." Ponyboy groaned as the hood pressed back in.

"Hnnngh!" Dallas grunted as he pushed farther in than before, causing Pony to clench around him. "Uhnghnh!" Dallas grunted as a tingly heat erupted from his chest bone and cascaded across his ribcage like a fleeting sparkler. "Ghhn!" Dallas growled as he plunged his cock into Ponyboy's excepting entrance with a world-shattering thrust.

"Mnngh, ah! Ohh god!" Ponyboy howled, clutching the sheets in his fists, twisting them tightly as he arched his back high off of the bed. The new angle that Dallas got him into causing him slight discomfort as it stretched him in ways he didn't even know how. "Mnnngh-ah!" Ponyboy yelped as the hood's thrusts grew harder, beginning to push him further up the bed with a new found abundance of stamina.

"Grrrngh!" Dallas growled, his loins tensed with heated pleasure as his body collided with the ever so willing penetrable body beneath him. "Mnnngh, ahh, ah, ahn, uhnh Ponyboy!" Dallas grunted as he grazed his teeth along Ponyboy's calve, eliciting a gasp from the auburn.

"Unghhh!" Ponyboy moaned out throatily, the thrusts kept coming as well as the pleasure. His whole body arched in great elation, stiffening as he gripped the bed sheets so tightly in his fists. Ponyboy continued to moan at the rending pleasure that spread through his body like fire. Dally quickened his pace as he began to ride Ponyboy harder, watching the auburn's small body shake with the force of his thrusts. Pony's breath came out in choked moans and gasps as Dally continued to pound into him.

"Mnnngh ah!" Dallas grunted as Ponyboy grinded against his pelvis, sending him deeper. His thrusts were unrelenting, he'd give anything to keep this feeling, this rapture of ecstasy with the trembling auburn beneath him. Ponyboy could barely get out a ragged gasp before Dally covered his quivering mouth with his own, smothering his whimpers. The blonde leaned over the lithe but willing body beneath him, pushing his slick manhood deeper into Ponyboy's recesses until his balls met with heated flesh.

"Mnngh, ah! Ohh god!" Ponyboy howled as Dally struck something deep within in him.

"Ungh, do that again!" Ponyboy mewled with yearning, panting heavily against the hood's damp neck, kissing it tenderly and loving the salty taste on his lips. "Nhgggh, ah! Oh!" Pony cried as the blonde struck the same spot. "Ooohnmh! Right there, right there, ughnh! Yes, mnn yes!" the auburn let out a slew of cries as the hood pleasured him.

"Hah, hah, mnngha ha!" Ponyboy panted and moaned as Dally plunged into him with incessant breathtaking thrusts. Dally leaned back down and kissed Ponyboy, slipping his tongue between his lips. Ponyboy felt every nerve in his body tingle in response. "Mmmphh!" Ponyboy groaned into the kiss, he slung his arm across the back of Dally's shoulders, leaning up to, press his tongue further into the hood's mouth. Their tongues tangled in a feverous dance, mimicking that of their lower halves. "Ohh, don't stop, don't stop! Ohhh!" Ponyboy pleaded with raspy breaths as he clutched the hood's thighs, his fingernails digging into the skin as he gripped the hood so tightly. "Ahhh, mnnnngh Dal! Ahngh Dally!" Ponyboy gasped for air.

"Auuungh!" Dallas groaned as the heat of the auburn's tight quim encompassed his cock firmly. The pressure around his cock was breathtaking, and the feel of the soft inner walls of the auburn's ass beckoned the hood's member to drive deeper into it's heated depths. "Aunh!" Dallas grunted, shoving his cock into the boy to the brim, getting high off of the pitiful slew of whimpers and moans.

"Mnn! Ah, stop, stop!" Ponyboy cried, gripping at the hood's thighs. The pleasure was too powerful, he could feel himself nearing his climax. He wanted this to last, but he knew that his energy was just about depleted from his body at this point. "Ah… anh… mnngh…. Hhhng!" Was all Ponyboy could muster in between the hood's ass splitting thrusts. "Ghn!" Ponyboy groaned, his climax drawing nearer, a familiar coiling welling up in his stomach. The hood's trusts were unrelenting despite his plead, "Gughn-unh!" Ponyboy whimpered, his body trembling fiercely as his climax began to spread through his groin.

"Gnnghhhn!" Dallas growled as he came, his cum shooting into Ponyboy so forcefully it spurted back out against his cock and the boy's tight quim, bringing the auburn to his climax.

"Hhnn." Ponyboy sighed as the hood pulled out, collapsing to the bed next to him. Ponyboy laid there motionless, his limbs feeling as though they were sewn to the bed, he could hardly lift them.

"Did I break my lil' mustang?" The hood asked, trying to catch his breath.

"Mnnh, you, fucked me, so hard." Ponyboy panted, his eyes fluttering closed, the hood soon becoming a black abyss of sleep. Sadly for the auburn, rest would have to come later.

"Pony! Ya home!?" Darry called from downstairs.

"Nope, still out!" Ponyboy called back, hearing a chuckle from his brother.

"Well since no ones home, I guess I'm going to have to eat this pizza by myself." Darry said loudly. The words pricked Pony's ears, traveling down to the boy's empty stomach which gave a growl.

"Mnnh, god, I can't move." Ponyboy groaned, struggling to pull himself out of bed. After a few attempts, he managed to get his wobbly legs on the floor. Wiping his sweat and the hood's essence off of himself before slipping into a shirt and shorts.

"Where ya headin'?" Dallas asked from his spot on the bed, watching as the boy wobbled towards the door.

"I'm freakin' starving man." Ponyboy said, clutching at his stomach, the hood almost laughed, until his stomach growled in agreement with the auburn. The two trekked down the stairs, Dallas clad in his previous attire. "Where'd you get the Pizza from Dar?" Ponyboy asked, slipping into the kitchen on his socks.

"Work, the boss bought the guys dinner for finally finishing the house we've been working on; I snagged the left overs." Darry said, pulling out some plates and cups.

"Hm, nice of him." Ponyboy nodded his head, pulling out a chair so he could rest his shaking legs.

"Ya want that heated up, Dal?" Darry offered when the hood grabbed a slice from the box.

"Nah man, cold pizza's the best." The hood smirked at his slice happily before taking a bite.

"EehHHhhHhhh!" Darry visibly shuddered, a sound of disgust seeping past his twisted lips. "You eat it cold? That's gross!" Darry twisted his face in revulsion.

"Yah." Dallas said past the wad of chewed food in his mouth. "Ya don't?" Dallas asked, taking another bite, making Darry cringe.

"I think I'd rather chew on nails than eat cold pizza." Darry said as he grabbed two slices, tossing them on a plate before placing them in the oven. "You and Pony, I don't get it." The eldest Curtis shook his head, watching as the two noshed away at their cold slices.

"Just a different lifestyle choice." Ponyboy smirked, munching on the crust of his pizza.

"It's, just, no." Darry couldn't even form a sentence of his disgust for cold pizza. To get his mind off the topic, Darry went on to tell the two about the bitch of a process it was to build the house he was rewarded with the pizza for. All the set backs, the small pranks the guys would pull on one another, getting a chuckle from the two.

PING!

The oven timer went off, Darry immediately going over to the oven, retrieving his slices.

"Mn! Leave the oven open, I'm cold." Ponyboy managed to squeeze his words out past his stuffed cheeks. Darry obliged, taking a bite of his pizza.

"Sonuvabitch! Holy, lordy, jeezus, friggin', christ!" Darry yelped as the hot cheese and sauce burned the inside of his mouth, Spitting his bite back onto his plate without delay, his eyes tearing up as his face welled up with heat.

"Cold pizza wouldn't do that." Dallas said smugly from his seat at the other end of the table.

"Yeah, it'd just make my stomach churn, that's all." Darry shot back a bit bitterly, fixing himself a glass of water to cool his mouth. "What the hell happened to your neck Pony?" Darry asked with an incredulous look upon his face. Examining his brother's neck.

"Oh, I, uh…" Ponyboy stammered as blood rushed to his face. He'd completely forgotten about the slew of hickeys the hood must've left on his neck, looking to Dally for help to wiggle out of it; he sucked at lying. Dallas smirked evilly, his lips were sealed. Sinking fast in the open water, Pony blurted out, "Football."

"Football?" Darry asked almost bewildered, looking closer at his brother's neck. "Did you use a hornets' nest instead of a ball?" Darry joked, finding the markings on his brother's neck rather 'peculiar'.

"Oh, ah, haha, no…" Ponyboy laughed nervously, trying to piece a lie together out of thin air. "Poison ivy, yeah, fell into a whole bunch of it…" Ponyboy said, praying his brother would believe his lie.

"Put somethin' on it before it spreads, 'kay?" Darry said with a slanted stare at his brother, Ponyboy could feel the weight being lifted off his shoulders, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Mind if I crash here for tonight?" Dallas asked as he got up from the table, setting his plate in the sink.

"Sure." Darry shrugged, still nursing his scorching hot pizza, blowing on it occasionally. The duo made their way back up the stairs for bed, of course not before the auburn brushed his teeth.

"Lay with me for a bit?" Ponyboy asked, pressing his face in between the hood's shoulder blades, nuzzling his face into the soft fabric of the hood's tee-shirt. Ponyboy could feel the soft chuckle beneath his hands as it resonated from the hood's chest.

"I guess I could do that." Dallas said as he turned around, face to face with the smirking auburn, loving how the kid looked with his teeth pulling softly at his bottom lip coyly, beckoning the hood playfully. The two crawled entangled in one another to the head of the bed, slipping under the covers. Ponyboy wiggled his body closer to Dally's, burrowing into the hood's side, nuzzling his face into the strong chest before letting out a heavy pleased sigh. The hood laughed at the auburn softly, wrapping his arm around the boy's shoulder's before closing his eyes. Pony's even breathing lulled the hood deeper into sleep, the rise and fall of the boy's chest was rhythmically captivating. Adjusting his positioning to better grasp the boy.

"MnnNo, don't leave." Ponyboy mumbled past his swollen lips, pulling the hood's arm tight to his chest, inhibiting the blonde's 'escape'.

"Hmh, wasn't even thinkin' of it." Dallas laughed softly, brushing a lock of auburn hair out of the boy's closed eyes, beyond elated by the smile that spread across the boy's lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 103 9
*UNDER MAJOR RE-WRITING* When George Michael dies on Christmas Day, 2016, his best friend and former band-mate, Andrew Ridgeley, will have to face th...
917K 81.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
237K 7.4K 100
Mina who has amnesia, one day an unknown number texted her.