Liar, Liar

By anduana

"Haven't I told you you'll always be my little distraction?" Zelle Agoria is a witch with a secret. but secre... More

1: Going Home
2: Trains and Tough Questions
3: Fakery and Fibs
4: Classes, Day One
5: Veritaserum and Embarrassment
6: You Know Where You Belong
7: Belonging
8: Detention
9: Hard Questions, Harder Answers
10: A Spell Cast
11: A First Attempt
12: A Disruption
13: The Room and The Spell
14: Alive and Dressless
15: Draco's Plan
16: An Invitation
17: The Visitation
18: Empty Promises
19: A Surprise Appearence
20: Dismissal
21: Liar, Liar
22: A Great Escape
23: It Wouldn't be so Bad
24: Little Distraction
25: Featherfoot
26: Jealousy
27: Decisions
28: A New Mantra
29: Just like the Old Days
30: Dumbledore's Office
31: Help me Remember

Author's Note

200 1 0
By anduana

Hi all! Before we continue, I just wanted to let you all know about a few things :)

1) This story will not contain smut. Yes, there will be many intimate moments, both emotionally and physically, but no actual smut. :)

2) Zelle Agoria is 18 years of age. This story is made up and just for fun! There will not be any predator/ pedophilic tendencies in this story. I do not condone or support any of those such actions.

3) I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and as I try to stay as accurate as possible to the characteristics of witchcraft and wizardry, I do make up certain elements and things.

4) Staff and Students don't know that Zelle is Dumbledore's daughter! Just wanted to clear that up. It is a secret :)

Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you like it so far!

PS- yes chapters will get longer! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 548 11
This will be a collection of Harry Potter oneshots with characters such as Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and ot...
65.4K 2.5K 35
In a world where soulmates are a real but rare magical phenomenon, Hogwarts is all a flutter to find out their grumpiest professor is soon to be fore...
41.9K 1.3K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...
247K 7.1K 53
***Currently re editing *** After Y/N family was taken in a serious accident she had to learn to be alone. When she starts learning some unhealthy co...