Listen | Steve Rogers

Oleh PatheticFckinfool

Have you ever had an idol as a child, only to grow and see they weren't the golden-hearted beautiful being yo... Lebih Banyak

Introduction/Description.
Forced To Return.
Change.
Adjust.
Photoshoot.
Closer.
Awkward.
Ugly Cry.
Safer.
Mama.
Deserving.
Game Night.
Club.
Attacked.
Realized Feelings.
Eiffel Tower.
Just Breathtaking.
Tense.

Meeting.

253 10 4
Oleh PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Two

"Are you ready- to meet the team?" He asked and I sighed nodding slowly.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked and he chuckled patting my shoulder.

"Trust me, they'll like you, especially when you talk to your father." He said smiling.

"You find it amusing huh?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Kind of, but it leaves me curious of why." He said.

"I'm not opening that can of worms for you right now Sir," I said and stood up, and reached to him, he looked at my hand and took it standing up, I wrapped my arm around his and he smiled a little walking me out of my room and then to the elevator.

"Friday tell Tony to call the meeting," Steve said and he pushed the button for the conference room, and after entering, a few moments later it opened revealing Dad, he walked in and saw me, he grabbed a chair pulling it over.

"Sit." He said and I huffed sitting down. "You feeling alright?" He asked.

"Fine," I said and he hummed.

"So I'll be talking," he rubbed my shoulder and I tried moving away, but stopped when I heard the elevator open and laughter fill the hall, before entering here. They all filtered in, none of which seemed to care about Dad or my presence at the front, but one, I looked up again when I heard the door open again, The Falcon, other known as Sam Wilson was holding the door talking to him, as I made eye contact with Bucky Barnes, I quickly looked down feeling heat spread across my face, I saw them both move and sit next to Steve.

"Whos that?" Bucky mumbled to Steve who looked at him.

"Just wait." He said and my dad suddenly clapped making everyone look up at us, I tensed, even with a media eye on me all the time, doesn't mean I'm confident in these situations.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna cut to the chase!" Dad said as I played with my fingers. "I want you to meet someone." His hands landed on my shoulders again making me try and move away. "This is Y/N." He said. "My daughter." Everyone fell silent before Clint snorted, everyone looked like they were trying to hold in laughter.

"Yeah okay bud, you can't keep secrets let alone raise a kid right," Clint said and I hummed.

"I agree with that, but it's sadly true," I said and he looked at me, everyone becoming serious.

"Wh- Y/N please don't em-"

"Embarrass you? Please you do that yourself." I said. "Now get your hands off my shoulders please." I pushed them off and he moved them to his hips opening his mouth and I stood up hitting him with the chair making him grunt. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I've been an Agent with Shield since I was 18, so it's amazing to meet you all, sad due to the circumstances," I said and Natasha looked at me.

"Can we ask questions?" She asked and I nodded. "Why don't we know about you?" She asked.

"Just as Clint Barton's family, I was kept a secret for my safety, even if it was stupid to even when I was living in the tower during- certain events." I looked at dad with fury. He looked away and Thor raised his hand.

"What events? How did we never see you?"

"I'm sneaky, hence my missions," I said and he hummed. "And the attack of your brother, Loki," I said. "Got to watch him throw dad out a window though, that was fun, before I tased him and ran off, of course," I said and he gawked.

"Did you just say watching me being thrown out a window was fun?" Dad asked and I looked at him and nodded.

"I did, cause it was, what I would do to see it again," I mumbled pulling out my phone for a moment, I heard a snort and saw Sam covering his mouth.

"Why are we finding out now?" Natasha asked.

"Well, Agent Romanoff, I'm -sadly- moving back into the tower due to my recent, uh one could say, kidnapping," I said.

"Wait I recognize you!" The one is known as Wanda Maximoff. "Brother remember the model you said was hot?" She said and Her twin Pietro looked at her, then me. "Y/N L/N," Wanda said and his face turned red.

"Right in front of her Sestra!? Really?" He whispered and she giggled.

"Wait yeah!" Nat said. "You're a fashion designer too- one of my favourites-" She said.

"Oh wow!" Sam said and I saw he was on his phone, I groaned and held my phone up to my face in an attempt to hide. "You got some- very sensual ones here, Dude look!" He went to show Bucky but dad snatched his phone.

"I thought you said you'd never do ones like that!" Dad turned to me and I then took the phone from him.

"I said porn, not lingerie dad." I tsked. "And would I like it if you saw them? No, that's why I am taking this from you." I said looking down at the photo, seeing on my back a bed of red and white fur and rose petals, in a pink set. "That's a good one too, valentines day shoot." I smiled and walked over handing the phone back to Sam Wilson.

"Damn right- I mean-" he covered his mouth, I couldn't help my laugh as he acted on impulse. I saw Bucky staring at me, as I moved across, but the pair of eyes next to him was as well, Steve.

"We've decided Steve was gonna be her Escort which means he'll be missing from missions for a while," Dad spoke with less enthusiasm. "So she'll be taking resistance here for the time being."

"And rebuilding everything." I seethed, I was still bitter, I saw my phone light up in my hands, I turned away from everyone as they talked and answered. "Yes? I'm busy at the moment." I said.

"It's Kev, what do I do with your mail?" He asked and I hummed.

"By Friday it will all be sent to wait for box in New York, so just send it to the address listed for my name now, should be in the planner left for you by Salena," I said and he hummed.

"Okay, uh, you left one here." He said and I straightened out.

"What one?"

"Brad-"

"Shred-it," I said. "I have to go now, good luck CEO." I hung up and turned back to them where Dad glanced at me.

"What was that about."

"Mail transfer," I said and he nodded.

"You wanted him to shred your mail?" He asked and I shook my head.

"The ones by a certain fan," I said and he nodded slowly.

"Y/N?" Natasha spoke and I looked at her. "We're ordering Pizza for lunch, wanna join us?"

"Uh, yeah sure." I smiled and she smiled nodding.

"Come on." She stood up, I saw Sam stand.

"We're coming too!" He said and he smacked Buckys and Steve telling them to come, Clint and Wanda were already following with Pietro who was looking me up and down, I still wore my suit, the red one, so I could see the looks already. I was pulled by Natasha, I saw my father stare as we walked out we stood in the elevator, Sam was still on his phone and at some point when he tried showing Bucky again, Steve snatched it.

"That's enough." He said and put it in his pocket, Sam frowned.

"Bro Bucky hasn't seen them yet-"

"What- neither have I, even if she's a model, maybe give her privacy?"

"Steve, it's alright. They're just pictures, they aren't the real thing, that is much better." I smirked looking at the three men, all three of them turned a little red, I looked forward as the door opened and we walked out it was the Kitchen, I smiled remembering nights with... Pepper, and Dad. They were so rare. I saw the dining table and I was moved there, I sat down at the end of it, the three men on one side of me, and the other four on the other.

"So Y/N, what's it like being Tony's kid?" Nat asked.

"Um..." I played with my phone case as I thought of an answer. "Lonely. Actually." I said and she looked surprised, they all did. "Up until I was 13 I spent summers with him, and then when he became Iron man... I didn't see him other than a short week or weekend visit until I was 15 when I moved in completely."

"Well, it must have been less lonely when you lived here." She said.

"I guess, but I had to avoid you all," I said and she frowned.

"For your safety though," Clint said.

"Safety," I said and shrugged. "I didn't feel very safe after watching Loki chuck him out a window, I thought he was dead," I said. "I felt safest with Nick," I said and they all straightened out.

"Nick?"

"Fury," I said and she laughed.

"No one calls Fury, Nick." She said.

"I do."

"She does, she said it to his face and he didn't blink an eye," Steve said and they looked at him.

"I started training with him at 16, off Dad's authority. I became an Agent and he didn't know, and now I'm an avenger, he didn't know." I said and they all looked at me, again.

"You're an Avenger?"

"Basically. I'll start going on missions once I'm finished healing," I said and they hummed. "Anyway, you said you like my brand? Which line?" I asked.

"All of them really, I prefer the party line most though." She said and I smiled.

"I can tell, you seem like a pencil type, those would show off your lovely curves, of backless too.." I started analyzing her and she smiled.

"I go with most of the modest looks."

"Nonsense. You must let me play around with you." I said and she laughed.

"Okay, sure."

"You too, oh red would look so nice but so would a... Nice green no?" I asked and Wanda began smiling nodding.

"Do me!" Sam yelled and I looked at him./

"Stand!" I said and he did, he moved beside me and I leaned backbiting my lip.

"Black on Black, no over-coat... Or even a red on black." I stood up walking around him. "White on black, gold accents, maybe a chain." I looked down at his legs, and them up at him, he was smiling widely.

"You're good at this." He said and I smiled leaning up.

"It's my job," I said and turned.

"She's already done me," Steve said and they looked.

"Brown, maybe even velvet brown, or navy blue, full suit," I said and Nat nodded.

"I like that." She said and I smiled.

"Do dad!" Nat pointed at Clint.

"Oh no-"

"Simple black, keep him classy, but maybe even indigo undershirt and tie," I said and Nat looked at me.

"Indigo would be so good!" She said and I nodded.

"Grey and black, silver chain and dont button up all the way." I pointed at pietro.

"He never buttons up all the way." Wanda laughed.

"It attracts the eye of a woman," I said and he nodded.

"Okay, you did everyone here, except Bucky," Sam said and I looked at bucky, I bit my lip, he was just as big as Steve and I so badly wanted to experiment with his size, I saw Steve leaned forward and I turned more.

"Can you stand?" I asked and he nodded standing up, I moved and faced him, Steve was bigger, but he was big. "Hmm." I bit my finger. "Okay, maybe a light grey, beige accents." I waved my hands as I visualized it. "Matching suit vest underneath, maybe even without the blazer, if without roll up the sleeves, a watch, and maybe pull your hair up in a messy bun," I said and he stared at me, I felt pressed as I folded my arms shoving my hands under them and then moved back to sit down, Clint walked off after I had done him, and Bucky moved to sit down.

"Is it too late to say she is a-"

"Steve," I said and he looked at me smiling, he wouldn't dare.

"She's a fan of Captain America and the Howling Commandos." He said and I saw Bucky look from Steve to me, I dropped my head.

"You are!?" Nat said and I looked at her, hiding from the two men.

"Maybe, a small one though! I liked them back when I was a teenager." I said and Bucky laughed awkwardly. "My favourites were, obviously, Steve Rogers and James 'Bucky' Barnes," I said folding my arms. "I've always been teased," I said.

"Awe how come?" Sam said.

"I was a nerd," I said. "A smart one, the kids at my school made fun of me, I aced my tests within a minute of getting it, remembered everything, and to top it off, I liked a superhero." I sighed. "A non-fictional one, and just so happened that we learned about him in history class, so everyone knows who he is, the one flaw?" I looked at her and she nodded. "I was hot." I giggled and she smiled. "Made fun of, but I was popular, they didn't know my dad was my dad until he came to my class in high school," I said and she tilted her head.

"Why did he go to your school, wouldn't he just send Pepper of Happy?" She asked and I nodded looking down.

"Mom died. He had to come to get me because of the family emergency." I said. "They didn't accept non-family members when that stuff happens." I pushed my hair back. "Course the mother-fucker had to make a scene." I sighed.

"Oh no, what did he do?" Sam asked.

"Walks into the class and everyone goes silent, duh, Tony Stark is at our classroom door! He looks at the teacher and says. 'I'm here for my daughter.' And she asks him what he means. 'Y/N L/N, my daughter here under her mother's name. Even if it isn't her name.' He said it so bitterly. 'Y'know how many ID's I had to show the office, I'm not showing you.' He then looked around the classroom and pointed at me. 'Get your things kid, you probably not coming back for a while.' He said and I quickly got my things and everyone was whispering and saying shit. He pulled me out and walked away with me following. Turned out I never went back." I said and Bucky mumbled.

"Why?"

"My mom died, and he didn't see why I needed to..." I said. "Course he was right." I smiled and he nodded slowly at me.

"How did he tell you... Your mom passed away?" Wanda asked carefully, I saw Clint walking in with the pizza, I looked down and started to recall what happened.

"Dad, why did you do that? Why are you here?" I asked as he walked fast, dragging me. I got no response and I was feeling sick, I needed to put my bag on my back and he wasn't even letting me have a second to think. I pulled my arm from him and he looked at me. "Talk to me!" I said and he sighed.

"Kid this ain't the place." He said and I looked out the front entrance seeing Happy and Pepper, they looked upset.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Y/N come on." He pulled me out the door and I pulled away again.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me!" I yelled and he sighed looking at me.

"Y/N, your mother is dead." He said and I froze looking at him, I dropped my bag, I saw Pepper moving toward us.

"Wh-what?" I muttered.

"The Cancer came back undetected... She's dead." He said and I felt tears begin rolling down my unwilling eyes.

"No..." I held my hands up as if I held something, I grasped to nothing but the words he said. 'Your mother is dead.' She- She kissed me this morning, she held my cheeks, she told me she loved me, she was right there- Happy saw her, waved at her as he picked me up! "No-No." I sobbed, my dad stepped toward me, grabbing my hands, I shook my head and he pulled me to him as I sobbed just repeating No.

"Just told me," I said and she frowned. "Enough about me, tell me about you guys." I faked my smile and I saw Steve looking worried, I felt his eyes on me as Nat started to go in about her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.6K 1.2K 45
Gracie Barnes thought she had it all, the loving brother, a great job and a best friend. The only thing missing was love. Her one true love was comp...
26K 1K 35
For a moment, just a moment, I thought my life would be normal. Though, when your older brother is an Avenger.. I guess that would never really be t...
78.8K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
33K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...