Engaged to the prince | J.Jk

By Gia_PJ

"Are you blushing?" "No these are rashes.. I'm allergic to your existence." You, a 17 year old girl who tho... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : First meeting
Chapter 2 : Be careful
Chapter 3 : You what?
Chapter 4 : Clubbing
Chapter 5 : By hook or by crook.
Chapter 6 : Coconut head
Chapter 7 : Single as a pringle
Chapter 9 : '2nd place'
Chapter 10 : Chill, it ain't that deep
Chapter 11 : How is your girlfriend?
Chapter 12 : I want a nephew first
chapter 13 : There's only one bed
Chapter 14 : What kept you awake last night?
chapter 15 : Jealousy is a disease
Chapter 16 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 17 : What is it Tae?
Chapter 18 : Baking a cake
Chapter 19 : Princess of korea?
Author nim
Chapter 20 : Teen-Napped
Chapter 21 : Fainted
Chapter 22 : Possible ex lover slash fanboy
Chapter 23 : That sly Bastard
Chapter 24 : Let me protect what's mine
Chapter 25 : The player's changing room
Chapter 26 : Awkward atmosphere
Chapter 27 : Falling asleep together
Chapter 28 : Mission 'court my fiance'
Chapter 29 : The imperial Dinner
Chapter 30 : Paper rings
Chapter 31 : Till death do us apart
Epilogue : 10 years later
After the Train to Busan
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Shadow : An idol's cover

Chapter 8 : Vanilla?

640 19 2
By Gia_PJ

"The moon tonight is beautiful.
Isn't it?"

[It means 'I love you'] 

We played a few games and Jungkook won a lot of gifts. More like they were forced to give him the prizes because of him being extra.

Finishing that we decided to eat some ice-cream. We excitedly approached the ice-cream stall but frowned instantly when we saw a long line of people.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "What are they standing here for?"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "This is a line Jungkook. They are here for ice-cream. Let's stand in the line."

"So you mean me, The Jeon Jungkook will stand in the line behind the locals for a mere ice cream?" Jungkook scoffed. "No way."

He pushed a few people to step aside but was pushed back by a well-build man. The man glared at Jungkook causing him take a few steps back instantly. "Stand on the line kid." The man spat out.

"Listen here you you disrespectful prick, the line starts where I stand." Jungkook cockyly said and shot daggers at the man while the man eyed us weirdly.

I mentally face palmed myself. Grabbing the back of his collar , I pulled him behind and apologized to the man.

"How dare he? He pushed me!! Y/n, he fucking pushed me!!! And then he eyed me crazily. Who the fuck he think he is?!?!?" Jungkook whined.

"Jk, this isn't the royal palace. You need to stand in line to get an ice cream. they came first so they'll get it first. Now shut up and stop whining"

After a while it was finally our turn. We were about to order but suddenly a kid shoved his own body to me and Jungkook pushing us away breaking the   long line of customers.

I was about to fall but Jungkook held my shoulder and straightened me back. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Hey you insolent kid, Stand in the line." Jungkook shouted at the kid. The kid looked up to us and suddenly his face scrunched.

Oh no no... don't cry.

and he started to cry loudly.

"Shit Jungkook!!! Do you want people to beat us for bullying a small kid???" I nudged him with my shoulder causing Jungkook to look away.

With a smile plastered on my face I looked at the kid. "Shush... Don't cry." I hugged him lightly.

"You know, these people are standing in the line for a long time, so are we." I pointed behind us and then us.

"So it's bad manners to break the line. You can stand in front of us but remember to not break it again. ok?" A tear  rolled down the kid's cheek as he pouted yet nodded. I wiped his cheeks and flashed him a smile and he grinned back.

I felt someone poking me from behind and looked over my shoulder to see Jungkook with a frown. "What is it?" I asked.

"You let him break the line? That's not fair Y/n!!" Jungkook whined pointing at the kid.

"Jungkook!!! He's a kid!!! Don't compare yourself to him!!!"

Jungkook darted his eyes towards the kid and the small lad pushed his tongue out to jungkook mockingly. Jungkook was alerted and he gritted his teeth.

"Butterscotch for me." Jungkook said.

"Ok, Vanilla for me." I said.

"Noona, I want vanilla too." The kid said smilling sheepishly.

"Then Vanilla for me too." Jungkook said narrowing his eyes on the kid.

I ordered an ice-cream for the kid while both Jk and him were still shooting daggers at each other.

I took the Vanilla flavored ice-cream and handed it over to the kid and turned to order ice cream for me and Jungkook but stopped instantly when I felt something tugging me from my pants before I looked down and bent towards the kid.

"What is it Honey?" I said affectionately to the kid causing jungkook to scoff loudly.

The kid gestured me to get close to him. "Huh?

He suddenly pecked on my cheeks. "Thanks Noona for the ice-cream." The kid smiled brightly causing me to giggle.

I widened my eyes and smiled in awe when I saw the kid giving a devilish smile to Jungkook as if he pecked me to annoy jk.

Jungkook again scoffed loudly. "Huh. Such a disrespectfull brat!!! You just harrased a woman!!! Do you know that?!??!" Jungkook said to the young lad as he crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes. "He's barely 10. What does he understands about harassing?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Then I'll wait till he turns old enough to be sent against the bars." Jungkook held his face up as if he's proud of what he said.

Such an idiot. 

After a while the kid's mother approached us saying that she lost her kid and apologized to us for the inconvenience. Jungkook replied with "You should teach this kid some manners." And he looked away after that. I nervously smiled when the woman again bowed apologetically.

After hanging around for a while we went to a garden.

It was already night time. The day passed real quick.

I laid down on the grass and took a deep breath taking in the natural smell.

"Are you sure that it's safe to lay or even sit down on the grass? Is it clean?"  Taking off his mask Jungkook eyed me. I scoffed and pointed at the notice board.

"Don't throw thrash or dirty the garden. Or else you have to pay the fine. Fine : 2000 dollars."

"So basically it's clean. " I said but jungkook was still suspicious about the whole situation. I pulled him by my hands to lay down beside me but instead he was on top of me.

Jeon Jungkook-

was on top of me!!!!

I instantly froze.

His eyes widened and lips parted. I could feel his body heat on me AND the fact that his - croch was against my lower part of body made me feel hot. My heart thuddered against my chest.

His cheeks went even more red matching my expression. But his eyes darted back at my red lips and he gulped.

"Jungkook, can you move?" I was thankful that I didn't stutter while saying those words.

As those words escaped my lips, realization hit him. "Uh, sorry." He rolled down to the ground beside me.

I released a deep breath and I could hear his deep breaths too. We stared at the stars for a while. The sky looked wonderful with millions of stars and a full moon. It almost looked like we're witnessing the Milky way.

"The moon looks beautiful." I breathed out.

"Yes, it does." He replied.  I felt him staring at me with the corner of my eye.

I turned to look at him. "What?"

Jungkook shook his head and smiled taking me aback.

I nodded and quickly looked away.

"Thanks for today. It was fun." Jungkook said and faced the sky again. Using his hands as pillow, he released a sigh.

I smiled at the boy next to me.

"I had fun too."

• • •

Charlie was standing in front of the gate walking back and forth.

He tried to call Jungkook but Jk wasn't picking it up causing him to panick. He can't even inform the queen because if he does, then Jungkook is gonna get grounded for a whole month.

And he's been protecting Jungkook since Jungkook was a baby. He understands that Jungkook doesn't likes being captured within these huge walls.

And for a whole month. Nah...

Charlie adores Jungkook and has sworn to protect the young prince with all his might. Even if it means going against the queen or hiding things.

He released a sigh when he saw Jungkook entered the Royal palace.

The guards stopped him but quickly apologized when the prince opened his mask and verified himself.

Charlie ran towards the prince.

"Are you fine your highness? Did something happen?" Charlie checked Jungkook to see if there is any scratches. 

Jungkook just smiled. "Calm down. There are no scratches. You don't need to worry about it."

Charlie released a sigh. But then started ranting, "Where have you been??? Do you know how afraid we were that something would happen to you??? You're doomed if the queen finds out about it!!"

Jungkook clutched his stomach and started laughing.

"That means you didn't tell mom. Did you? Huh? Huh?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. "Is someone getting soft?" He  nudged charlie.

Charlie ignored his words and continued to interrogate him. "Did you roam outside alone?"

"No." Jungkook shrugged. "Y/n was with me."

Charlie looked at jungkook in disbelief. His face clearly said 'Are fucking kidding me right now?'

"Are getting angry at me?" Jungkook frowned.

Charlie closed his eyes and breathed out sigh, trying to calm himself down. "No your highness, of course not." He forced a smile.

"But your highness, do you realize that this mistake can cause havoc to the whole nation?" Charlie asked with a small frown.

"Huh?" Jungkook was confused what his protector was trying to say.

"You're not allowed to be seen with any girl outside the palace." Charlie exclaimed.

"She's not any girl. She's my fiance." Jungkook said blankly looking at Charlie.

"But not in front of the kingdom's eyes. You're not allowed to have your other half before you turn 18. And the day you turn 18, you must have her. I know it's weird. But it is what it is. The king and the queen are gonna officially reveal that you two are engaged on your this birthday. But till then, try not to be seen with Miss Y/n. It's for her and your own good." Charlie explained.

"And what if they get to know that we are engaged?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow challenging Charlie.

"Then the alliance will be forced to break. Your engagement with her will break. And if you deny to break it, the citizens will rebel and will deny to take you as their future king."

[ A/n : Regarding the engagement situation.

I know there is no such rules in royalty that you're not allowed to date.

But guys, this is an alternative universe. I created those things so don't get confused and keep reading. ]

Love y'all ❤😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
90.8K 2.4K 77
The is the sequel to 'Be Mine and Stay Mine', so please go read the first one. "Y/N you mean so much to me, please... Come back to me, love." ~•~ "J...
336 186 11
In the halls of Sylvania, where magic weaves its enchanting tapestry, Kim Chaeng embarks on a new semester, unaware of the peril that awaits. "Jeon J...
2.4K 125 20
𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙧 : 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣