New Beginning (Book Two)

By Scarxx01

Scarlett McDonald has had a hell of a summer. Join her as she tries to fix her life and make it as normal as... More

Chapter 1 (Mr.Douche)
Chapter 2 (Surprise!)
Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)
Chapter 4 (Invited?)
Chapter 5 (The Ball)
Chapter 6 (Family Meeting)
Chapter 7 (cell)
Chapter 8 (Mentally Sick)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Operation Carter 1)
Chapter 12 (Operation Carter 2)
Chapter 13 (Molly)
Chapter 14 (Risen)
Chapter 15 (CHUG!!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Good Morning)
Chapter 18 (Assholes)
Chapter 19 (Until sun down)
Chapter 20 (Cottage)
Chapter 22 (No.)
Chapter 23 (Contact)
Chapter 24 (Home Sick)
Chapter 25 (Adventure)
Chapter 26 (memories)
Chapter 27 (Training)
Chapter 28 (Poof)
Chapter 29 (Dead or Alive.)
Chapter 30 (Resting day, my ass)
Chapter 31 (Thrown Room)
Chapter 32 (Verge of...)
Chapter 33 (I dont know)
Chapter 34 (Blocked)
Chapter 35 (Final Chapter)
The End
ATTENTION

Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)

23 1 0
By Scarxx01

Scar's P.O.V

It has been nearly three days and not a word has come from Molly. Where the hell was she? Cole had to have found out somehow right? What if they tortured it out of her? Out of Molly, who just happened to be in my best friends body. Lilly's never done anything to deserve torture. Especially from Mordecai, sadly I have felt that pain already.

"We need to rescue her." I said out loud. Jessy's eyes were the first to focus on me.

"Rescue who?" He questioned.

"Lilly." Now everyone was staring at me.

"How do you know they even have her?" Ally sighed. Like her I was tired of hiding.

"I've been thinking and the only way Cole could have known that I knew who he was, is if he tortured it out of Lilly."

"You mean Molly right?" Caleb spoke up.

"No. If he is torturing them, they'll both feel the pain." My dad said sternly looking at Caleb.

"We need to go rescue her." I repeated.

"You're crazy. We can't just waltz in and leave. They are looking to kill us." Ash said in a pissed tone of voice.

"Fine you stay her. I'll go by myself." I stood and started walking to the exit.

"Scarlett stop. Ash is right. Its risky..." My father started to talk.

"No offense Dad, but if you're going to tell me to stay, I'm not." I interrupted him. He just smirked.

"I was going to say, don't you need some back up?" My father chuckled.

"I'm coming with you." Ally and Caleb said at the same time. It was creepy.

"Hey don't forget me." Ben smiled and stood from his spot.

Three started gearing up and I just smiled. Walking out the front door to my car.

"Baby. You weren't seriously leaving me were you?" Jessy swung me around, pressing me up against the car.

"I got worried you didn't love me, when the others started volunteering." I joked, and he just laughed and smiled.

"Where you go, I go." He smiled and started kissing me.

"Hey Jessy! You keep kissing her, and I'm just gonna have to cut your tongue out!" Ben called putting a duffle bag in his car.

Ally walked out the front door, following her was caleb.

"I'll ride with Ben." She volunteered. Something was off. They didn't display any affection towards each other anymore, it was just strikely business.

"Awesome. Caleb ride with us." Jessy instructed.

"This is gonna be hell of a long ride. Let's go ladies, I ain't got all day." My brother has this thing where he pretends to be hot shit, half the time it was true. He would be the wrong person to cross.

~4 hours later 6:08pm~

Demetre P.O.V

"STOP!" I shouted at Mordecai. He will never be considered my father ever again. He was currently standing in front of Lilly's chained up body. He had tiny stakes and was repeatedly jamming them into her, until I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry do you have something to say?" He asked as he walked over and punched me across the face, causing the chackles to make sounds.

"Yeah. Leave them a lone." I replied shaking off the hit, but then I received multiple blows, one in my lower abdomen, one in my rib cage, and one across the face. The impact caused blood to arise to my mouth. I tried to speak only getting mumbles out.

"Sorry what was that?" Mordecai chuckled and moved on to Molly. He was about to strike her with a stake, but I interrupted him.

"Your-you're a coward."

"I've had enough of you!" He walked to the table full of vervain, and grab a handful of the plant. This wasn't just some ordinary plant, it hurt vampires like hell, causing them massive pain.

Just as I thought he walked over, held my mouth open, and shoved all the plant in my mouth. Screaming and trying to free my self wasn't working. It was official I was going to die here, today.

Through my blurred vision I could see the door to the room burst open. A tall gaurd standing there. "Sir, we are under attack." The gaurd reported.

"What?! By who?" Mordecai spun around in shock and that's when my vision was completely gone.

"The girl, and her friends..."

Ally's P.O.V

Wow his house was more heavily guarded than I thought. We tried to devise a plan, but then Ben got impatient and ran to the front door, killing everyone in sight. So now we are here in the lobby fighting hundreds of gaurds. Literally after we got rid of some, reinforcement kept coming. I think it was time for me to use my forbidden talent.

I raised my hands lifting half of the bodies to the ceiling, with the flick of my wrist, their necks were snapped. All the bodies fell to the floor. Ben was staring at me worried. Why though? He has seen me do this before.

"What?" I asked him, he gulped.

"You're eyes... They're red, and vainy..." He answered. I shrugged and we both continued attacking the enemy.

Ice. That was the new ability I had developed. It has been a very long time since got new powers. I smiled to myself. It probably looked weird, but I was excited to try it out. Instead of the ground this time, I swayed my hands over the little pond in the lobby, and water came to my side.

"Get behind me!" I shouted so the others could hear me. The raced behind me shocked. With great concentration I closed my eyes and when I opened them, there were shrades of shattered ice.

That's when I formed my imaginary bow staff and Boom. I let all the shrap objects fly. It hit almost all of the vampires. Pinning them to the floor. Sadly ice doesn't kill vampires. So I switched to fire balls and started torching the place.

"Wow." Ben said speechless. I smiled proud.

"Okay, Caleb, Jessy and I are going to find the others. Are you two okay down here?" Scar asked me and Ben. I smiled reassuringly.

"Actually. How about you and I go get the others, and these three stay down here. I mean two rippers are better than one." Ben smiled like the dick he was.

Recently he has been avoiding me. I barely ever used to talk to him so why should I care. The fact that he didn't want to stay down here with me, saddened me. Scar seemed to be considering the offer.

"I am coming." Jessy and Caleb said at the same time. Ouch I feel loved.

"I'm going to save my girlfriend." Caleb said with attitude. Thank god, no reinforcements were coming at the moment, cause we would all be dead.

"Babe. Stay and help her. I'll be fine I promise." Scar said holing Jessy's hands, he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. Ben grunted in disgust.

"I love you." Jessy spoke.

"I love you too." Scar smiled. They were just too cute.

"Anyday children." Ben said bored.

The three started running up the stairs down the second floor. Leaving us to take care of any more vampires, that dared to show their faces. Thank god Cole, Samuel, and Dante, weren't here, we definitely would not have stood a chance.

Scar's P.O.V
The hallways seemed to be oddly clear. No overgown vampires, lining up to kill us. Just empty halls. It was weird.

"Well this isn't creepy.." I said out loud talking to the guys. They looked as confused as I did.

"Don't let your gaurd down just yet. I smell something." Caleb said to us, causing me to focus. I didn't see anything at all no movement. Until I felt something whipped past me. I fumbled back and Ben caught me.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled, scared.

"Its a hybrid." Caleb said dropping the stake he was holding. "That's useles. Is there anything we can use to kill a hybrid?" He asked Ben.

"Just me." Ben smirked. "Don't worry I got this. Go get the others." The hybrid was dead ahead, staring down the hall right at us. He looked different than the one I killed, slightly older.

"I'm staying." I said in protest.

"Listen, we don't have time for this stop being a brat. Go." I stood strong not moving a muscle. "NOW!" He yelled.

"Fine but if you die, I will find a way to kill you all over again." I said getting a small chuckle out of him.

As I ran to the staircase, I seen the Hybrid attack, and Ben's eyes turn black. I hope he wins.

Caleb and I started searching the last floor of the house. No army again. What the hell was going on? Not even one sign of Mordecai. We turned the last corner seeing at least five gaurds blocking this one door.

"Way to make it obvious." I chuckled. I know I was getting really cocky, but eh. I'm a ripper. I can kick their asses no problem.
They ran right at Caleb and I. We ducked in sync knocking the two running at us over, staking them in chest. Not to be immature but this looked awesome. The next three came all at one, and I decided to have a little fun. My eyes turned one black, and one red. I smiled and jumped on top of the gaurd snaping his neck, and threw his lifelessly body on the floor, staking him. Caleb seemed to be juggling the other two, until I ripped one off, and threw him into a wall. I quickly threw the stake, that pinned him to the wall.

By the time I turned around Caleb was standing over the body of the gaurd bored.

"Had enough fun?" He asked.

"Eh." I shrugged.

"Show off." He smiled walking to the door. I just smirked. His hands were on the knob.

He took in a deep breathe before opening in. Inside was a bright white room. Much like the one Mordecai tortured me in, nearly a year ago. There was Demetre,Lilly, and another girl chained to the ceiling and floor. They looked exhausted. They were shirtless, and stakes were in all of their torsos. Demetre had burn marks around his mouth, and was faint. The girls looked just as bad.

"Lilly." Caleb ran to her side, holding her face up. Her eyes were opening slowly.

"The... Th... K...eys... Are in the.. Desk..." She mumbled, me using my vampire sense to hear. I ran over to the desk, opening the only dror. I grabbed the keys and chucked them over to Caleb.

He unlocked her arms, and then her feet. He caught her, and placed her along the wall. He pulled out all the stakes in her. Damn the blood to heal her was in the car. He tossed me the keys, and I took down Demetre setting him on the floor. I slapped his face a little waking him up.

"Demetre get up. We need to go now." I whispered to him. His eyes widened.

"I need to kill my... Mordec...cai now." He mumbled to me bringing him to sit up. "Take her down. Its Molly." He pointed to the random girl. I did as he said.

"Everything okay up here?" Ally said running through the door, following was Jessy.

"Blood." Demetre muttered.

"Here." Ally ran over bent down, revealing her wrist. "Its not human, but it'll do."

Demetre drank from her and his face started to heal. As well as his wounds. His abs were now covered in dry blood. He stood and grabbed hold of Molly, lefting her bridal style.

"Let's get out of here." I nodded in agreement. Caleb was holding Lilly, and Demetre had Molly. So no one was being left behind.

We busted our asses down the stairs into the lobby. We rushed over all the damage and headed out the front door. Somehow, Ben miraculously had all the cars parked there. That explained the decapitated Hybrid on the second floor, that I saw on the way down.

Lilly was put in the back seat of my Camaro, and Molly as well. Ben had already left with Ally so it was just my car. I was suppose to follow, but not everyone got in my car; everyone got in the car ready to speed out except Demetre.

"Get in." I said to him as if he were stupid. He was standing there thinking.

"I can end this. I need to end this." He said running back into the house. I got out of the driver's seat.

"Caleb drive. I'll meet you out n highway 10." I ordered as I slammed the car door.

"Scar no get in." Caleb said in protest.

"NOW CALEB!" He did as I said, and as I ran back into the house I seen all the destruction we caused. In the background I could hear my camaro's engine axcelerate.

I thinked of where they could. I had no idea. I turned on my little vampire sensor to hear where they were.

"Remember the lessons we used to have?" That was it Demetre's voice. I followed it and ended up in the living room.

The sight of Mordecai and Demetre holding swords to eat other's throats scared me. They were staring at each other. Intensely holding the sword up in a fetal spot of their neck.

"You remember well." Mordecai smirked. The both clashed their swords, separating. With one foot in front of the other, they began circling one another. From the new scars on Demetre's, his father was clearly the better swordsmen.

I flinched when Demetre jabbed at his father, Mordecai easily kicked the sword up out of Demetre's hands. Catching the sword and grabbing possesion of it. Mordecai quickly kicked Demetre down, and had both swords crossed, with his head in between the metal blade.

"You're hesitant. Do it." Demetre said sternly. "Do it!"

There was no way Mordecai could do this. Or so I thought until I heard the blades rub. Demetre's head slowly rolled to his father's feet. Blood splashed the walls. I gasped. Getting a look from Mordecai. He had a giant tear in his eye. I speeded out with my vampire speed through the Forrest surround the residence. I stopped holding a tree, to hold me up. Tears were flowing from my eyes like a rainy day. Taking in deep breathes I wiped away the tears. What kind of a monster kills his own son?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 42
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
249K 7.9K 176
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
74.6K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
90.6K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...