๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 82

5.6K 243 538
By g_r_a_s

thoughts on the other choice for the cover of this book? idk i made this one after i made the original and there's something off about it that i don't like.

maybe it's izuku's hair that got split in half 😭😭

but there's something you can have if you want :)

enjoy (• •)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

a few days had passed since we learned the truth.

with decent breath control, you steadily make your way up the rock wall, using flawless precision to avoid falling.

the pro heroes that teamed up with sir nighteye were doing their best to pinpoint the location of chisaki, shei hassakai's young head and his daughter eri. until then, we were on standby.

being the first to make it to the top, you steady your breathing and look down on the rest of your friends who were right on your tail.

and we were under strict orders not to say anything about our work studies to anyone.

izuku makes it to the top and together, you look down at the tiny dots that are your classmates. they've been watching your every move, studying in silence how you gracefully move and make perfect decisions on the fly.

"you can really tell who's started their work studies huh?" jirou comments, watching her classmates climb up the wall. "they picked up some tricks while they were away from here." bakugo says before stomping closer to the wall.

"HEY! what have you been learning? tell me!" bakugo demands, pointing at kirishima who's the next to make it to the top.

"sorry we can't!" he yells back.

kirishima, uraraka, asui, izuku and myself. everyone who was there at the conference will be apart of the operation to save eri.

"man rai sure left them in the dust didn't she? it seemed like forever until at least midoriya joined her at the top." kaminari comments as tsu and uraraka take their breaths at the top.

"she seems more focused lately. maybe it has to do with her work studies." tokoyami tunes in.

"ever since her lash out, she's been talking less and less. interacting with us less and less." sero says in slight sadness.

when i say leave me alone i mean leave me alone.

i said i'm fine.

shut up.

"yeah..and smiling less." momo smiles sadly as the group eye you who's standing tall at the top.

"am i the only one thinking that her new vibe is bringing like...how she was at the beginning of the year?" sato asks.

"yeah it's kinda sad." jirou says.

"man i thought we brought her out of her sulky shell! i miss the other y/n!" mina whines.

fuck off and go away! i don't need you!

fucking hell...GET OUT.

'y/n..i wish you would stop trying to be independent.' shoto thinks, staring at the ground instead of the top of the rock like the rest of the class. your words and actions that one night replays in his mind on loop. is there anything he can actually do to help you?

you seem so lost.

leave...you being here makes everything worse.

just leave...

sorry...

'damn speedy. why is she so difficult?!' bakugo thinks with a scowl, crossing his arms. he watches you converse with izuku and his scowl only deepens. 'acting like everything's fine..what a bitch.'

'why hasn't she shown her new move yet?' izuku thinks as he watches you stretch your arms. that move you pulled on him, shoto and bakugo that one night lingers in his mind.

when did you learn to do that?

how long have you known how to do it?

why haven't you used it yet?

'should i bring it up? no. that'll only reopen sealed wounds as she probably doesn't wanna talk about that night. maybe-'

"flattered with the staring my love." your voice snaps izuku out from his thoughts. he looks at you as you continue to stretch.

"like what you see?" you ask with a smirk.

---

you sit between momo and shoto and across izuku, your regular seat at lunch. even with, as your classmates would put it-your attitude change, you still sit in the same seat you've been sitting at since izuku, uraraka and iida asked you that one day.

staring at your ramen with a blank stare, your stomach feels empty.

but you're not hungry.

'during classes, i could barely keep focus. my mind is so scrambled, all over the place. what the hell do i think about?' your mind runs wild.

eri?

nana?

the league?

this new case?

emiko?

your mom?

"are both of you not gonna eat?"

you turn your head to shoto who chews on his soba before swallowing. turning your head back to front and looking at izuku, you look down and notice his food hasn't been touched either.

so he's on edge as well.

while you were looking at his plate, izuku looked down at yours. the moment you two make eye contact, you both quickly pick up your chopsticks to try and play it off.

"i am! i-i'm eating!" izuku exclaims, digging into his food shortly after. feeling eyes on you, you hesitatingly pick up noodles but whatever it was about your food, the smell? the look?

you didn't even try.

"not hungry.." you say, pushing your bowl away. your infamous blank stare would've tricked anyone who didn't know you but everyone at the table can clearly see the uneasiness and sadness that you always so desperately try to cover up.

"are you two okay?" iida finally asks.

"you both have been looking gloomy and down ever since you started your work study." shoto says, glancing at izuku then at you. you didn't dare look into his eyes. or anyone's for that matter.

you know you'll completely break if you did.

"...really?"

"...you don't say.."

at both you and izuku's words, everyone else at the table looked at each other with concerned looks. they've never seen you two act so...weird. you keep your eyes glued to the table, biting your lips harder than ever that you wouldn't be surprised if you drew blood. at the same time, you vigorously bounce your leg up and down, tapping your fingers on your knees like you're playing piano.

"if you ever feel hopeless, let me know." iida says but that only makes more emotions hit you. your vision starts to get blurry but you don't dare blink and let the tears fall.

not in front of everyone.

"we're friends, right? that's what you told me then, when i was being foolish at my internship." iida continues.

maybe it was iida's words.

maybe it was because you and izuku made eye contact through your blurry vision.

or maybe it was because you couldn't handle it anymore.

all you know is that you felt tears falling down your cheeks.

you lift your head up with shut eyes, letting everyone at the table see your clear tears glistening in the light as they stream from your eyes. even if they were trying to be quiet, you still heard the surprised gasps of your classmates.

they would've never thought the y/n rai would be crying in front of them.

hell they didn't even know you could cry.

and maybe that's the problem.

that's a problem you created yourself though.

as you let the tears fall, izuku does the same thing. thoughts of eri and only eri fill your mind. just like with all might's retirement,

you feel like it's your fault.

"did i say something wrong?" iida says, frantically switching his gaze between you and izuku. "y/n.." momo says, feeling her own tears build up at the sight of you.

"sorry! i'm okay. it's nothing.." izuku covers up, shoving food into his mouth and wiping his tears with his wrist. "yeah-um..nothing. sorry, i'm just..weak.." you follow, wiping your tears as well with your fingers.

"yeah..weak. heroes don't cry." izuku says, putting his full focus on his food. you nod in agreement, bringing your bowl of ramen back to you and picking up your chopsticks like nothing happened.

"no, i think heroes cry when they need too." shoto speaks up. you feel a hand on each of your shoulders, making you look to the left first.

"you're not weak. you're the strongest person i know." momo says with a kind smile but in reality, her heart wants to shatter at your red and puffy eyes.

"it's okay to cry y/n. it doesn't mean you're weak." shoto says next once you turn your head to him. the lost and distant look in your eyes makes him frown but like everyone else in the class, he's determined to bring you back.

while shoto and momo comfort you, uraraka and iida comfort izuku. "um..i never got to apologize..to the both of you." you start, keeping your eyes on your ramen.

both momo and shoto stop eating and look at you. "momo, i told you to shut up..i'm such an asshole." you say. you turn your head to look her in the eyes and whatever's left in you,

"i'm sorry."

your eyes widen as you're pulled into arms. completely frozen, you eventually start to relax as momo whispers a million times how it's okay and she forgives you.

"sorry for using my quirk on you. i could've hurt you. you were trying to help and i just blew up at you...like i did to everyone..i'm sorry shoto." you apologize to the half and half boy you call your best friend.

shoto just shrugs, keeping his monotone face the whole time. "i already forgave you." he bluntly says, making you blink at him before smiling and laughing through your nose.

"god shoto, you're a man of little words."

"oh i'm sorry. did you want me to say more?"

"no, that was fine."

"okay."

---

tik

tok

tik

tok

"for fucks sake." you whisper as you drag your hands across your face. taking a deep breath, you stare at the ceiling in your dark-lit room.

tik

tok

tik

tok

groaning, you pull the blankets up and cover your face. the sound of air conditioning and the annoying clock fills your ears as you try to sleep.

but to no avail.

taking another deep breath, you close your eyes and try to fall asleep.

please..d-don't go

opening your eyes, you take a sigh of defeat. there's no way you'll get any rest tonight. 'there's so much going on. i can't fucking sleep.' you think in anger.

you sit up and look around the dark room. you've kept your word and kept your room the exact same. not touching a single thing ever since you first put everything together. leaning back on your hands, you look at your computer screen that shows the time.

2:10 a.m

sighing, you look around for your phone. if you're lucky, maybe he can't sleep either.

you
i can't sleep.

izuku💚
i can't sleep.

'wow what timing.' you think with a snicker.

izuku💚
come to my room?

you
unlock your door

smiling in victory, you happily stand up and make your way to your door. slowly opening it, you don't even check if anyone's in the hallway as there's no one on your side. 'we're lucky we're on the same floor.' you think as you trot over to izuku's door.

slowly turning the doorknob, you step into the familiar all-might themed room. even in the dark, you can easily make eye contact with his green eyes. izuku sits at the edge of his bed and with a small smile, he opens his arms, letting you know what he wants.

"come here my love."

with no obligations, you walk over to izuku and immediately wrap your arms around his neck. his goes around your waist and you two start to fall back onto his bed. while both of your laughters fills the others ears, izuku scoots himself further back on his bed, letting you move yourself until you're eventually straddling him.

"tonight's been hell." you speak first, shifting yourself on his hips to get comfortable. with a sigh, izuku's hands rest on your thighs as he looks up at you. "i can't stop thinking about eri. i really wanna save her."

"yeah...and i hate that we don't know their progress." you say, putting your hands on his chest and staring at them. "but we'll save her, right?" you ask before switching your gaze to izuku who was staring at you the whole time.

"of course we'll save her. i'll stop at nothing until she's safe."

"so heroic. it's very attractive." you flirt.

"yeah?"

"yeah."

"hm. well i find this gorgeous girl i'm staring at attractive."

with a growing smile, you grab izuku's shirt, forcing him to sit up. once he's fully up, you snake your hands to the back of his neck. he smiles slyly at you, letting his hands roam around your waist and back.

"kiss me." you whisper.

without speaking, you and izuku press your lips against the others. while your lips move in sync, your fingers start to play with his hair, twirling and tugging at it. your actions earn a low grunt from izuku that make butterflies fill your entire body.

izuku smirks when he feels your lips slightly part in surprise. once they reconnect, he takes a bold route and grabs your bottom lip with his teeth, slowly and gently biting on it, pulling your lip into his mouth where his tongue quickly glides across it before he lets it go.

you part from the kiss, moving your head back and looking at izuku with a shocked expression. he opens his eyes and the moonlight from his balcony door illuminates his face, making him look even prettier.

"where the fuck did you learn that?" you ask.

"did you not like it?" izuku tilts his head.

"no it was hot do it again." you quickly say, moving your head closer so your noses are practically touching. izuku's attitude does a full 180 and he's now smirking at you with half lidded eyes.

"you're hot when you beg." he whispers and you can feel his breath on your lips.

"you look pretty right now."

"that makes two of us."

you narrow your eyes at izuku.

"you look so good in the school uniform. really shows off your muscles." you say while running your hands up and down his arms. if he wants a competition, he'll get one.

"you look good too. really shows off this." izuku says as his hands reach your bottom where he squeezes it before pulling you closer to him.

"you're hot when you're bold. like right now. that was a turn on."

"showing true colors my love?"

"sorry it had to be said."

"well you look sexy in your hero costume."

"i- well damn. you're one to talk. getting real bold in the dark huh?" you tease, ignoring the exploding heat that's going off in your body right now.

izuku stays silent but stands up with you still sitting on him. with a small yelp, you quickly wrap your arms and legs around him as he walks to his door. you feel one of his hands leave your bottom and a split second later, the lights turn on, brightening his room.

while you let out a short laugh, you slip your hands under izuku's shirt, feeling every single ab and muscle possible. you lightly kiss his neck with small laughs, making him close his eyes in pleasure due to the vibrations. once izuku sits back down, his hand goes right back to your bottom.

"you were saying?" he whispers.

you don't even get to say anything back because as soon as you lift your head, you feel lips on your neck. inhaling a shaky breath, one of your hands slip out his shirt and immediately starts tugging on izuku's hair harder than before, making him hum against your neck.

"is your neck the sensitive spot?" izuku's breath fans against your neck, making you let out a small whimper. with a low laugh, he glides his tongue on your neck before lightly biting on it.

"guess it is."

you control your breathing as izuku continues to suck on your neck. "izuku..." you half whisper-half whimper, rolling your hips to get even closer to him. you didn't think you'd be having a heated moment with him when you texted him that you couldn't sleep.

👀

not that you're complaining though.

"pretty." izuku whispers before kissing your neck.

"gorgeous."

"sexy."

"stunning."

"beautiful."

the heated feeling only grows more after every word and every kiss that follows it.

"mine."

with soaked lips, izuku finally pulls away from your neck. with a satisfied smile, he eyes the red and purple spot on your neck and chuckles evilly.

"izuku...what did you do?" you ask, looking down at him with suspicious eyes. "that laugh was very evil."

"nothing my love. just marked what's mine."

with a confused look, your eyes switch between izuku's green ones. the lightbulb suddenly goes off and you immediately get off his lap and make a beeline for his bathroom.

"you didn't..." you whisper as you turn on the light. taking a look in the mirror, you look down at your neck and your stomach drops.

"izuku you didn't!" you say slightly louder, looking at the fresh hickey on your neck.

"baby i did." izuku taunts with a smile, hugging you from behind and resting his chin on your shoulder. you glide your tongue across the bottom of your mouth as you make eye contact with him.

what an innocent smile he wears.

"...this is actually the first hickey i've had." your attitude changes and you now eye the spot with calmness in your eyes. "i'm sorry. did you not like that?" izuku asks with concern in his eyes.

"no no, it was perfectly fine." you reassure with a smirk.

"shouldn't we be sleeping..?" izuku suddenly remembers.

"yeah..i was actually gonna ask if we tried something new..." you ask, letting your nerves get the best of you.

"and that is?" izuku asks, staring at you through the mirror.

"...can we like...sleep..together...?"

...

...

"if you wanted me that bad you could've just said-"

"not like that asshole." you glare at the boy through the mirror.

"i'm messing with you." izuku close eye smiles. "but i'd like to, if you're okay with it of course."

"obviously. i'm the one who asked."

"oh yeah."

"idiot."

"i'm your idiot."

"should you be happy about that?"

"happy about the fact that i'm yours." izuku says as he turns you around.

"and that you're mine." he finishes, pulling you close to him. you smile sweetly, both yours and his arms wrapping around in familiar places. when your back hits the counter, you run a hand down izuku's clothed chest.

"what time is it?"

pulling out your phone, you turn it on. the bright screen makes you and izuku look away for a moment before looking back at the white numbers shown at the top.

2:50 a.m

"we've been making out for 40 minutes." you say with a laugh, pocketing your phone again.

"what's the harm in making out for 10 more?" izuku whispers, his eyes glued to your lips. with a smile, you immediately lean in. the feeling, you're so familiar to it but every single time it still gives you butterflies inside.

izuku's hands go from your hips to under your thighs. you lift your leg and let it wrap around his hips, getting tingles as his fingers hover over your thighs before softly caressing them. once you're able to wrap your legs around him, izuku hoists you up so you're sitting on the counter.

deciding to try something new, you open your mouth and glide your tongue across his bottom lip. already knowing what your getting at, izuku opens his mouth and slowly, your tongues brush against each other's.

you both part for air, feeling each other's breath on your lips. with your eyes still closed, you lean your foreheads together, unaware of the string of saliva still connecting your lips.

"babe?" izuku whispers.

"hm?"

"i'm happy it's you."

"me too izuku. we make a good team."

slowly opening your eyes, izuku follows suit and it's silent as you two stare into each other's eyes.

"you and me?" izuku whispers, smiling and holding his fist up.

"when has it not been?" you whisper back, softly fist bumping his fist. leaning away from you, izuku slowly intertwines his fingers with yours and you follow suit, staring into those green eyes every single second you do.

"has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" izuku asks before raising your hands and kissing the back of your hand.

"...no so can you tell me to make me feel better?" you lie with a sly smile.

"you're beautiful y/n."

bonus

izuku slowly starts to wake up. lowly sighing in annoyance, this is one of the times where he randomly wakes up in the middle of the night.

he dreads it every single time.

the sound of light cackling fills his ears and that gets him more awake out of confusion. blinking to adjust his eyesight, he tries to sit up only to realize he can't.

lifting only his head, izuku looks at his arm and notices green lightning running around it, signaling his infamous quirk and its activation. his eyes widen and for a moment, he starts to get scared until he looks further down and sees white lightning running around something else. he follows the random white lightning that eventually collides with his green sparks.

calming down and smiling softly, izuku's vision trials down to a mop of (h/c) and white hair. his eyes go farther down, following the white sparks as they make their way down a figure that lays close to him.

laying back down, izuku's smile grows as he pulls your body close to his. your arms that are wrapped around his waist seemingly pull him closer too. his calloused hand gently caresses your head before pulling it closer to his chest.

"goodnight my love. one day you'll be my wife. but not in the near future. we're still young." izuku whispers before softly kissing your head.

"but you'll be a midoriya. i'll make sure of it."

random fact/head cannon:

after finding out their similar interests for romance mangas, rai and bakugo watch romance anime's together. they usually scream at the characters whenever they do something stupid or when something is plainly obvious and their just oblivious. their favorite anime is fruits basket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
564K 22.5K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
1.2M 40.1K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
94.1K 3.7K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...