I love you.... (bakugo x blac...

By luvlykatsukibiss1

"ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY I LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO..." Ahhh love, it's amaz... More

Character info.
Entrance Exam's
First day.
Foundational Heroics Studies
Shopping
USJ
Getting closer.
Closure
Sports Festival
Sports Festival (2)
AUTHORS NOTE
Broken friendship
Hanging with the baddies
I love you.
Mama mitsuki
Date chaos
Internships
Dad's dinner date.
Performance
Performance (2)
Mrs.Depression is back
Same old y/n
Final Exams
Final exams(2)
An unexpected visit
The pool
Camp chaos
L.O.V
Mission: rescue y/n
All might kicks some villain ass
Dorms
Embarrassment
Baby aizawa
Birth control baby.
LGBT BABIES
Ultimate Moves
Demon girl.
Rest day.
New driver/security guard
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Competition
Rescue
Quirk talk.
House arrest
The big 3
the reporter
sick y/n
Sick princess.(pt 2)
Broken princess.
Daddies little girl
Don't fuck with me bitch.
happy girl
Boredom.
special girl.
Give you my all
As long as you're happy
The festival plan
Another Fight.
🔥Dabi and hawks. 🐥
It's alright.
Festival.
Festival pt 2.
Don't be mad.
Princesa
KDA
Build a Bitch.
Do you mean it?
All Hands on Deck! Class 1-A
Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Broken....(⚠TW⚠)
Broken PT2 (⚠TW⚠)
Hurt.
Come back to me.
Christmas week.
Y/n's birthday!!!
Y/n's birthday pt 2
Final part.
ATTENTION!!!!

♡Christmas day♡

658 19 24
By luvlykatsukibiss1

╔════°° ════╗

Y/n's Pov:

╚════ °∘∘∘∘°════╝

It's been couple of day's since the whole incident with sero, i've found myself growing with him more romantically. Honestly it wasn't bad to have someone like him and katsuki in my life, they always have been doing so much for me and i appreciate it a lot. They don't have to do the things they do just cause i'm their girlfriend but they do it cause they care and i love that about the both of them.

I got up and took a shower, i got dressed and went downstairs to see everyone by the tree sitting on the couches. I walk up to them then they put a santa hat on me, i sit down between sero and katsuki and they both hand me a box and so did everyone else then they walked off and everyone started to hand out gifts so i quickly ran upstairs and grabbed a bag and carried it downstairs when i got down there everyone else was already thanking each other for the gifts they gave and received from each other and then there was me. Everyone stopped talking and i just walked up to everyone and made them stand in a line to get their boxes.

♡ ~ denki = yellow box

♡~ momo = red box

♡ ~shoto = half red and half white box

♡ ~kat = orange box

♡~izuku = green

♡~ tokoyami = black box

♡~ sero = also a black box

♡~ mineta = dark purple box

♡~ jirou = light purple box

♡~ hagakure = hot pink box

♡ ~mina = light pink box

♡ ~aoyama = sparkly box

♡~ Iida = blue box

♡~ kirishima = red box

♡~ tsuyu = light green box

Everyone looked at me confused so i smiled

Me~ open it hoes

Kat~ i'm not a hoe dumbass

They opened the boxes and they pulled out car keys, everyone looked at each other then ran outside. they all spotted their cars parked in the drive way, the smiles on their faces filled me with joy. it felt good knowing my friends wouldn't have to worry about their parents buying their dream cars or anything in that sort.

i started to walk away from everyone, i went to my dad's room and knocked on their door. no one answered, it's strange cause i haven't heard from hizashi or anyone else since i came back to the dorms so i decided to walk to my house.

I opened the gates then shut them. i don't have the key to the house yet so i ran the door multiple times until melanie opened it for me.

Me~ are my fathers home?

Mel~ they are actually, i can call them down if you'd like?

Me~ no, it's alright thank you. you work hard you should take a break for a little bit

Mel~ alright, i'll do that.

I walk upstairs, and all to my dad's room. i knock three times before opening the door, and when i walked in dad and hizashi was separating christmas ornament's and they was rose gold pink, red, gold, and green. It was super cute so i had to stop and ask what they was going to do with them.

Me~ hey....i've missed you guys...what are you up to

I honestly felt like crying cause no one aside from sero has been spending time with me, it feels like he's the only one that cares. But i'll try not to overthink the situation cause everyone could be busy i guess.

Dad A~ We are separating everything so we can put it on the tree downstairs, didn't you see the tree?

Me~ No....

Dad H~ well princess, there's a tree downstairs with stuff in it. don't touch it

Me~ i wasn't going to anyways...

Dad A~ great

I walked to my room then slammed my door and locked it, i don't understand why now of all times they chose to be bossy.

I closed my eyes and took a nap, i was too tired to deal with this.

╔════°° ════╗

Hizashi's Pov:

╚════ °∘∘∘∘°════╝

Y/n came into our room and asked her questions, i felt bad but me and shota had to be a little mean to get her away from us. I don't want her to find out what we got her yet, she spent a lot of money. Everything was set up after a little bit, and now we just had to hide it from y/n.

( The car will be listed below, these are cars i think they would have in my personal opinion)

(Katsuki's car)

(Kirishima's car)

(Izuku's car)

(Shoto's car)

(Mina's car)

(Hagakure's car)

(Jirou's car)

(Denki's car)

(Tenya's car)

(Sero's car)

(Tokoyami's car)

(Tsuyu's car)

(Mineta's car, ion wanna see no comment's like "how can he even reach the gs pedal he's too short" well he got a fucking pedal extenders hahahaha)

(Last but not least, our bad bitch aoyama's car)

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

To be continued...

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

(AN: Don't ask why the girls got the same jeep wrangler but in different colors i like that car and i'll pick what i want, don't ask why the boy's got similar sports cars but in different colors. If you don't like it pls picture something else or just hush it up and move on. pls and thank you. also,  if yall comment something don't pussy out and delete it. Especially if what you said was negative, keep that same energy for when i reply if what you said wasn't wrong yall wouldn't have a reason to delete it.~ love bella chan🌸)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.9K 25
y/n l/n was once a happy and kind girl. She loved her mother and adored her strength and power, but why didn't she love y/n back? After the sudden di...
38.1K 743 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...
209 3 26
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...
4.1K 171 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...